Dominated While Babysitting

Story Info
She gets caught with her hand down her pants.
1.1k words
4.06
93k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids she was babysitting were all put to bed and Avery was tired. She texted her boyfriend, not expecting a response back, and sat down on the couch in the living room to wait for the kids dad to get home.

Avery was flipping through the channels, finding nothing she wanted to watch and so she decided to throw a movie in instead. The movie turned on, and she let it play mostly as background noise while she relaxed. Only a few minutes into the movie, her boyfriend called her.

"Hey babe!" Avery said brightly.

"Hey, how is babysitting?" Frankie asked.

"Good. You know I adore these kids." Avery responded.

"I know babe. Are they all in bed then?"

"Yes, all sound asleep."

"Does that mean you wanna fool around?" Frankie's voice dripped with desire.

"No! You know I can't have boys over!" Avery said.

"I meant over the phone, babe." Frankie let out a deep laugh.

"Oh.. Well in that case, I don't see why not." Avery said, checking the clock. "It looks like theres an hour until Mr. Oliver gets home."

"I wish I was there with you. I'd kiss you deeply and pinch your beautiful nipples." Frankie replied.

"Mmm. I'm pinching them right now." Avery moaned quietly, pulling her top down to bare her breasts.

"Then I'd slide my hand down your pants and fiddle with your clit while you moaned into my mouth."

"Mmmmm." Avery moaned, sticking her hand in her pants, starting to play with her clit. "I'd love that."

"Then I'd start finger fucking you." Frankie said, and Avery closed her eyes to imagine it.

"That would be so great." Avery said. "Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes," said Mr. Oliver. Avery opened her eyes and let out a terrified squeak. She hung up on Frankie without saying goodbye and took her hand out of her pants.

"Oh my god, I am so embarrassed." Avery said. "I never do this, I... I am so sorry."

"Oh, you will be sorry." Mr Oliver said, coming around the couch to where she could see him. He wasn't wearing any pants, and he was already erect. "Come here."

"What?" Avery asked, terrified of having been caught.

"Did I stutter? Come. Here." He enunciated sharply.

Avery slowly walked over, suddenly aware that her breasts were still uncovered, and she felt herself go redder. She was within arm length of him, and he reached out to pull her closer. She tentatively reached her hand out, and he pulled her to him. Suddenly she was against him, and she felt his hard cock against her belly.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do this." He murmured into her ear, letting his hands slide down to cup her ass. Involuntarily, Avery let out a moan of pleasure, and Mr. Oliver lifted her up. Avery instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist, and Mr Oliver kissed her deeply. Avery kissed him back hard, wrapping her arms around his neck. He broke off the kiss and took the two steps to push her against the wall. Avery was pinned between the wall and Mr.Olivers gorgeous body, and she felt herself get wet.

Mr. Oliver stepped away from her, pushing her legs off of him. Confused, Avery looked at him. Mr. Oliver took his shirt off so that he was standing in front of her fully naked. She let her eyes roam over his body, and then made eye contact with him again.

"Very nice." She said, teasingly.

"Your turn." He teased back.

Avery decided to try to make it as sensual as possible, slowly stripping in front of him, almost dancing to the sound of her ringtone. Mr. Oliver sat on the couch, enjoying her strip tease, by the time she got her pants fully off, Mr. Oliver was painfully hard. He made a come hither gesture with his index finger, and she slowly walked over to him. He reached his hand out and she took it again, he pulled her into a position where she was straddling him, positioning his cock at her wet entrance.

"You should answer the phone." Mr. Oliver said, throbbing at her pussy.

"Okay." Avery said, leaning over to grab her phone that was ringing again. The position she put herself in, put her breast right at Mr. Olivers mouth, and he took full advantage, taking her nipple into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue.

"Unghhh." Avery moaned in pleasure.

"Answer it." Mr. Oliver said, "Your boyfriend might think something's wrong."

"Hel-LO!" Avery answered her phone, nearly screeching the last part as Mr. Oliver thrusted his cock inside her pussy at that exact moment.

"Are you okay?" Frankie asked. "I was about to call the police, I was so worried."

"Never. Better." Avery barely got out, as Mr. Oliver thrust in and out of her like a jackhammer. "Just freaked out. I gotta go, Mr. Oliver will come home soon."

"Okay. I love you. Be safe."

"I love you too." Avery said, hanging up before Frankie would hear her moan again.

"Oh you love him do you?" Mr. Oliver said, pushing her off him.

"What? I-" Avery said, dazed at the sudden change in demeanor.

"Bend over." Mr. Oliver said, and Avery quickly obeyed, leaning over the arm of the couch. Mr. Oliver entered her from behind and grabbed her hair harshly, causing her to moan loudly. "You're my plaything now."

Too far into her sexual haze to respond, Avery just nodded the best she could, and Mr. Oliver started thrusting into her slowly. One hand tangled in her hair, the other rubbing circles on her clit, Mr. Oliver had her right where he wanted her. Avery moaned again loudly, and Mr. Oliver started thrusting into her harder, rubbing her clit faster, sensing she was near orgasm.

"Cum for me Avery." Mr. Oliver said in his deep sexy voice, and that was all it took to put her over the edge. Avery came hard, her legs giving out under her. Still leaning over the couch limply, Mr. Oliver thrusted into her one last time and came inside her.

Coming out of her sex induced daze, she felt his cum dripping from her pussy, and pushed herself off the couch. She looked Mr. Oliver in the eyes, suddenly shy again now that they had both finished.

"Mr. Oliver..." She said, and he put his finger up to her lips, silencing her.

"Call me Neal." He said. "And I meant what I said. You're mine now."

"I can't-" Avery started, before being silenced again.

"You. Are. Mine." He stated. It made Avery weak in the knees, and made her grow wet again. She let out a little moan, and Neal knew that he had her.

"Yes, sir." Avery said.

"Good. Now," he said, pushing her to her knees, already growing hard again. "I don't think you will be going home tonight."

She smiled up at him, taking his hardening cock in her mouth.

"Best babysitter ever." Neal said as she licked her juices off of his cock, and started sucking.