Dominating a Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxpotter
maxpotter
367 Followers

"I sure hope so Master. Is there anything I can do to prove it to you?" He was stroking his dick and fondling his balls.

"Send me your number." I saw his eyes grow large when the message popped up. He started to reach for his phone, then remembered that wouldn't work and said it out loud. He reached for his laptop and typed it into chat.

I keyed it into my phone. I could see his apartment was mostly dark, so he was prepared to hit the hay after I let him cum. I read the anxiety on his face as he held his phone. I typed a message, hit the call button and then sent the message. "That's me."

He froze an instant, in panic or ecstasy, then hit the slider to answer, I could see a bit of a tremble in his fingers.

"Master?" I had muted my laptop, so I only heard him through the phone.

I made him wait just a moment. Just enough for the ice to form in his belly. "It's me, boy."

"Oh, Master, I'm so glad to finally get to talk to you. It's like a dream come true." He had a sexy voice, but I had known that, but it was nice hearing it so excited.

"I have another surprise for you. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master. I'm ready for anything."

"Are you sure? I don't want you freaking out." Just a touch of sterness in my voice.

"Yes, Master. I'll be good."

"All right. Turn off the cam and get on a pair of shorts." I was calm, but the excitement was building in me as well.

"Are you...? Yes, Master." He just flipped the lid down, cutting off the feed, and I could hear him getting into the shorts. He suspected I was near him. "They're on Master."

"Good, go out to your front room."

"Yes, Master." He got moving right off. I saw him pad into his living room, he was staring at the door like a dog expecting his Master to come home.

"Turn to your left." I gave him a simple directive. He started to obey, and I saw his body move slowly. He knew something was up. He looked out the windows. I raised one hand and waved. "Now wave to your Master."

I saw his jaw drop as his free hand came up, returning my gesture. "But, but..."

"It's OK boy, it's not a game, I've not got your neighbor in on a joke. I recognized the street in your profile picture. Now you promised not to freak out." Stern was not the right tone for this. Caring was, and that's what I gave him. He was replaying the couple of times he had come over, and the times he had seen me.

"Master, is that really you?" He wasn't freaking out, that's a good sign.

"It is. Just a little subterfuge at the beginning. Now hang up and get over here."

Kyle stared at me a moment, then gave a quick jerk, heading for his door. No shoes, in just some shorts he dashed over. I had the door open for him this time. He climbed the stairs with a look of amazement, and when he came in I wrapped him in a big hug. "I'm so glad you are here, boy." I gave him a kiss. I could feel him melting into my arms.

I pulled away, breaking the kiss. I placed my hand over the one that held his phone and terminated the call, as in his rush he had forgotten to do so.

"I'm sorry, I forgot." He sounded a bit sheepish.

"It's alright boy, it's just fine. Come with me." I walked him the few steps to the sofa, slipping my hand under his shorts to caress his ass. I pulled him with me as I sat, getting him close and holding him in my arms.

"I, I don't know what to say." He was a bit dazed.

"It's all alright boy. Just stay here. I'll hold you. Let me tell you how this happened." I was being nice. I wanted to be. I wanted to control him, but I didn't want to be cruel. He would be a lot more loyal if I eased him into it. He would be much more mine.

"I can't believe it. All this time, you're right next door?" He almost sounded small. He was having to absorb all of this.

"Yes, boy. I saw your profile. I might of hit you up in any case, but you took a picture showing the street out there. I recognized it. I knew you would feel better once we had established a good rapport. That way if it didn't work out, you wouldn't feel awkward every time you were home. You'd never know it was me. And I'd keep it to myself. That's better for you, isn't it?" I was slowly stroking his arm.

"Yeah it was." He was silent. I waited for him. "So when I described getting fucked by the neighbor. By you... You knew it was...was..."

"Incredibly hot. And it showed you were interested in my body as well. Think about it. I took you step by step. Nothing too drastic. You got to meet me in a non-threatening way, just exposing your body a little, and having to do something a bit odd, but not so weird as to raise serious questions. I spent time with you so you know who I am, and now you have put the two pieces together." I planted a kiss on the top of his head.

Kyle's arms reached around and held me. He was thinking it over, and I gave him time. He shifted a bit, looking me in the eyes. Tears watered a bit. "It was the best way. I don't know what I would have done if you were someone else."

"Good boy." I kissed him again. I meant for it to be a fairly quick one, but he held on, running his fingers over my chest. I moved my hand into his shorts and finally got to feel the cock and balls that I knew were mine forever now. He rapidly got hard.

"Ahhhhhhh." He groaned into my mouth, finally pulling away. "That feels so good. I can't believe you're finally doing this."

"Who's doing it to you?" I asked him, our gazes locked.

"My Master is." His voice cracked as he said it. But that cemented it in place. I was his Master, he was my sub.

"Let's go into my bedroom, boy. I do want to fuck you." I was going to get what I had worked so hard for.

"Yes, please, Master." Kyle almost bounded up, shedding his shorts as he did so.

I got up, put my arm behind him and guided him to my bed, playing with his ass. It was a nice ass, very well formed. In the room I sat him on the bed, stood in front of him and unbuttoned my shirt. His eyes were wide with lust. "Everything you dreamed of?" I asked him.

"It sure is."

"It sure is what?" I put just a hint of force into my voice.

"It sure is, Master." He quickly corrected himself. I had let him drop calling me Master while he got used to everything, but I didn't want a bad habit to form. I pulled my pants off, standing in front of him in just my boxers.

"Are you sure about this boy? No going back if I get further along." I was teasing him a bit. I knew what his answer would be.

"Totally sure, Master." I loved the look of awe in his eyes.

I pushed down the boxers, standing nude in front of him, my thick cock pointing at him.

He just stared a moment. "May I please suck it, Master?" He asked, almost timid, almost afraid I would say no.

"Yes, boy, suck your Master."

He fell to his knees and took the head of my dick in his mouth. My head fell back as he did so, his mouth sending pleasure all over my body. I had waited so long, and every minute was worth it. He started to work down my shaft a bit, then pulled off and licked up and down, getting to my balls and tonguing them well. His hand worked my cock. I let him worship me a bit, then moved to the bed, laying on it. He followed my pole, keeping up his work. Kneeling between my legs, he got into going up and down on my shaft, his lips pressing on it. I put my hands behind my head and just enjoyed the sensations.

Usually, I can take a blow job for so long that I've had subs complain that their jaws get sore and I don't seem any closer to climax than when they started. Tonight was completely different. I was so turned on by Kyle and finally getting him into bed, that if I didn't do something I was going to nut in his mouth. I pulled his head off and gave him a kiss while I rolled us over, his head now towards the foot of my bed and me over him. I lay on him, my body pressing into his, so the pressure of my kiss echoed over all of him.

I reached for his legs and placed them on my shoulders. His face showed total bliss. I guided my cock to his hole and started to push in. He reached down and spread his ass cheeks for me. I slowly entered him, as I wanted to savor it as much as he did.

His ass seemed desperate to welcome me. So warm and tight. I got every inch into him. "How does that feel?" I asked him.

"So wonderful, Master. I can't describe it." He reached and began to feel up my chest. I started to thrust into him slowly, letting him enjoy my dick.

"Master, that is so great." His eyes fought between wanting to close to just feel it and wanting to stay open so he could watch me.

I made sure not to reveal how hard I was working to not cum right off. I did not want a quickie, I wanted to remember this. I moved in and out of him. I took my left thumb and put it between his lips, and he automatically started to suck it. I hadn't expected that to turn me on as much as it did. My ploy to delay wasn't working, but I sure as hell wasn't going to pull it out too quick. I felt around in his mouth as his tongue worked on my thumb.

After a bit my thumb came out and I felt his face a little. He was smiling. I sped up my fucking a bit. He let out a gasp and clenched his ass and his hands on my pecs. Hot, so hot.

More speed, I could feel him moving under me, I was driving him crazy. He was rock hard, and I reached and gave him a few strokes. It only took three to get him to shoot. He came with an animalistic cry, his hands covering his face. That was enough for me as well, I got to full fucking speed and came in him, my hips still going until I was done. I pulled him up to the head of the bed, placing him under my arm. I reached for a towel on the nightstand and wiped him off, then held him close to me.

A comfortable silence is the truest test of compatibility. We lay there quietly for some time. It proved how compatible we were. Kyle snuggled close to me, his head on my chest. I lazily let my hand drift up and down his back.

"Regret any part of this?" I asked him.

"Not a bit, Master." He hugged me.

We fell asleep.

maxpotter
maxpotter
367 Followers
12