Dominating Daddy

Story Info
After a long night, a switch dominates her daddy.
2.9k words
4.22
11.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Thursday night, and I'm a little bored catching drinks with friends but wearing an outfit that accentuates every curve I have. The night is winding down but my buzz isn't finished.

Scrolling through my texts, and I land on his name.

I slip on my black thong with my lace bra, then admiring myself in the mirror. I have time and a fleeting idea. I slowly pull on my black thigh high stockings, one leg at a time, like someone is watching. I reach above my bed for my rabbit. Black, sleek, and matches my outfit. Staring at my reflection in the mirror, I drag the shaft over my lips, opening my mouth, and wetting the tip. I lean back and stare at the ceiling, then I set the vibrator down and spread my legs open. Exposing my thong and pulling it to the side. Finding my clit, I tug it a little, feeling how wet I am just thinking about my plan.

I keep grazing my clit, eventually I prop my phone up so the video gets my hands, my tits, and the folds of my pussy through my thong. I start recording. I'm already wet, so building my orgasm is easy. Circling my clit, then giving it a squeeze, and rubbing up and down. The orgasm comes on quickly. My breathing changes, quick inhales, and long exhales. My hands move faster, I am dragging them side to side. My body is getting close and I need the release, I so desperately want it. I dip my index finger into my pussy using my wetness to put myself over the edge. I arch my back with a couple quick movements, and release my orgasm and cum. A little wetter than I was expecting. Cum soaks my thong and drips down my stockings. I end the video, and look at the time and realize I'm running late.

I slip a skirt on with boots and throw on a sweater and a leather jacket, grab a bottle of gin and leave.

I cut down the video in the car, I think the driver heard the moans, but the music was loud enough. Watching myself back reminds me that my underwear is still soaking. I spread my legs and drag my finger over and give it a lick, it's the right amount of sweet.

The night drags on, but it gives me time to plan what will be the highlight.

I scroll to find his name, not his actual name. Some nickname I put in my phone as an inside joke with myself. it's 1:28am. I select the video and send it. Taking a sip of High Life, I go to slip my phone in my pocket but it's already vibrating. 1:29am.

He quickly replied, "What are you doing?"

I roll my eyes, and think to myself it's going to be a long night if he already has this attitude.

"My place. Now," I type with equal vigor.

Before I leave the bar, I slip into the bathroom and lift my skirt to show I'm wearing the same underwear. I send the snap.

He thumbs up the message, another eye roll.

I close out, making my way home. He will probably be late so I have some time to move the coffee table and set some things up.

I keep the outfit on, but I slip a leather garter on, it helps me get into character. And, more positively, will make him instantly hard. a win, win.

The door buzzes, making me jump a little. Nerves. I buzz it back. I unlock the door and hold it open, leaning against the door frame. Watching him walk toward me, I can tell he's been drinking too, his eyes practically light up. He comes in, slips his hands around me. I taste the beer on him, it adds to his charm, I kiss back, the taste of his tongue is as intoxicating as he is. He smells like him, which easily distracts me.

I pull back and say, "Hi."

He doesn't move his face from mine but he whispers, "Hi."

"Glad you texted," he half whispers again, starting to relax.

Getting a hold of my confidence, I firmly say, "Good."

He rounds the corner into the living room, sees the coffee table has moved and looks back at me with a smile.

Riding that firm tone I state, "On your knees. Now."

He obliges. Sometimes he can be a good sub, when he isn't a royal pain in my ass. Standing at 6ft he can overpower me at any moment, but chooses not to. With him on his knees I'm at least taller than him. I stand in front of him, he's looking straight ahead. His eyes are full of fire and I can feel his anticipation. I drag my hand through his floppy hair grabbing a fist full of it, pulling it back, he looks up at me.

He puts his hands on my thighs dragging them up under the skirt, then between my legs, he wants to feel the wetness that is still there. I smirk at him.

I slap him, and firmly state, "Open your mouth."

I spit in it. Then kiss him, hard.

He's waiting for my next move, I sit back on the chair in front of him, I spread my legs. I pull my underwear out and slide them off, dangling them in front of his face. I debate cumming in them again but it feels redundant as they are still wet. I lean forward.

I coo at him, "Open your mouth."

I ball up the thong and shove it in his mouth, his eyes light up.

Getting the hang of this, I say, "Undress!"

He strips comically fast, as I sit back and watch him. Shoes, polo, and flip flops. He stands in front of me, it takes a lot to not start exploring his body.

My tone is confident now, I have been running through this plan all night. I say, "Put the thong on."

He takes it from his mouth and slides it on. I stand, fully clothed and leave the room.

I come up behind him, taking his left wrist into my hand and strapping him with the cuffs, then taking his right wrist and latching them together. I trust him, but know that sometimes he can't help himself.

With my heeled foot, I tap the backs of his knees. He drops down, he looks like such a sissy in my thong.

Facing him, I ask, "What is the safe word?"

He opens his mouth and I know it's going to be some smart ass comment about how we don't need one.

Preemptively, I slap him again, and grab him by the bearded jaw.

Sternly I state, "Tell me."

"Red," He says in a heated breath.

I reward him when I say, "Good."

He's waiting for my next move, practically frozen.

I tell him, "I had to cum before you got here, because you can barely turn me on enough to get me close. I'm going to show you how I like it so you can finally learn."

He nods, eager for the show.

I continue, "And one more thing, we are never having sex because you will never earn this pussy, and I would never be caught fucking a white boy like you. Open your mouth."

I shove my fingers down his throat, feeling his gag reflex. My fingers are getting wetter. I drag them out of his mouth so spit drips down his beard and onto his hairy chest. My hands slip around his neck for a second. Giving it a little squeeze. He looks up at me, and his eyes are begging for more.

I take the rabbit out, then tell him to suck it. I push and pull it out of his mouth. Watching him work it over with his spit, I stare at his growing cock, the harder I fuck his face with this shaft, the harder he is. Makes me think about how pretty he would look if this was a strap on.

I sit down and open my legs, giving him a clear view of my pussy between my thigh highs. I take the shaft from his mouth.

Clearly, I ask, "Why am I giving myself an orgasm?"

"So I can learn," he answers.

"Good boy," I say.

I take the head of the shaft and rub it on my clit, it's already wet, but I like the feeling. I slowly thrust it in and out of me. After the third time, I show it to him. He opens his mouth for me, and I give him a taste of my wetness. I turn on the vibration and tug it from his mouth. He bites down, like the cum slut he is, he can't get enough of how I taste.

My spare hand moves quickly to his nipple, squeezing it, digging my nails into the sensitive flesh.

He opens his mouth and groans, "AH!"

Smirking, I lean back, two can play this game of torture. The shaft enters me and the vibrator sits on my clit, slowly dragging it in and out, up and down, working my g-spot. Just having him here turns me on, but watching him watch me, with his hard cock almost puts me over the edge.

I increase the vibrations, I start moaning, "Wow... Yes... Ahhh Fuck!"

My wetness is starting to drip down my leg. I stop the vibrator. Just working the shaft now, letting myself come down from the build. I clean the shaft off with my mouth while making eye contact. Silently watching, his attention is back to my pussy. He watches as I slide the shaft in. I turn the vibrations on, working my clit again, trying to get the shaft deeper, and moaning until it's too much. I start grinding on the length and the vibration is hitting my clit.

My breathing changes, I hiss, "Fuckkkk, yesss."

I rock my hips to meet it. And finally I cum, I pull out the rabbit quickly and switch to my fingers back and forth on my clit. I convulse again, and start to squirt.

I hear him say "Fuck yes, Kitten."

There is cum all over his chest, the floor, and the chair.

"Clean it up," I say.

He struggles to get close to me while on his knees, it's amusing to watch. I push back the chair to be farther from him. He inches closer.

I point to the ground

"Clean. It. Up," I curtly state.

He looks at me with concern, realizing his hands are behind his back, I laugh. I drag my fingers through the puddle and hold it in front of his face. He opens his mouth like a good cum slut.

The closer he gets to my finger the more I lean back in the chair.

Quietly, like it just slips out of his mouth, he says, "Fuck you."

I stand up, grab the riding crop from the table. And flick his ass once.

I say, "That is a warning, don't curse at me."

I drag the top of the crop through the cum and shove it in his mouth. Hitting his gag reflex, and I pull it out. Then I get close enough to him that he can see the cum still lingering on my pussy lips.

I look him in the eyes and say, "Clean it up."

He licks my pussy up and down, cleaning off every ounce of cum from my thighs to my clit. It feels amazing, my hand is in his hair riding his mouth.

Getting lost in the moment, I remind myself and say, "Thats enough."

I bend down and kiss him, again tasting what we taste like together.

I pull back and slap him, for good measure, I reach down and unlatch his hands from behind his back. This is a risky move because he could drag me to the bed in the next 5 seconds, but I need him on all fours for what I have planned.

For once, he is cooperative, he presents his hands to me in front of him and I relatch them.

I say, "You're a good little cum slut."

He nods. I tell him to sit back on his feet, I can't help it. I take out my phone and snap a couple pictures. He's so hot when he's a sissy.

Back to my confident voice, I state, "Get on all fours."

I pull the thong to the side and spit on his asshole. I drag my finger down it and work gently to spread it with my fingertip. Listening for his breathing to change. I am into my second knuckle, and I pull out. I take the small glass butt plug from the table and put some lube on it, I know it's cold but that's half the fun.

I hear a sharp inhale as it meets his ass, I continue pushing it further in. Pulling it out a couple times, and pushing back in. Working it slowly, I'm about halfway in when I go for it. I know he can handle it, but I hear the sharp inhale again, and I tap on the plug. Then work the base of it so it is moving around in him.

"This will not come out, until I say it can. Understand?" I ask.

"Yes," he replied.

I spank him, hard.

"Yes, Kitten," he corrects himself.

I tell him, "Sit back."

I pull his hair to help him to lean back and expose his neck. I run my lips down it, smelling him. Building up his arousal.

I whisper, "You are such a good cum slut for me, thank you, Daddy...Now do not move a muscle."

I drag my hands all over him, working his shaft just enough to be hard as a rock but not giving any real pleasure to him. I grab the crop and nail his ass.

I tease, "Did I tell you, you could get hard?"

He quickly replies, "You didn't tell me I couldn't!"

WHACK. that mouth of his. Always with a comment. I land two more hits on his exposed feet. He flinches. I step to face him.

I say, "You moved."

Bending down, I take his balls in my hand and start to squeeze.

"Tell me when to stop," I say.

I go hard, expecting him to retreat, but I should know better. He's trying to prove his tolerance but what he forgot is that he should be listening.

Releasing him, I land a couple hits between his thighs. He isn't showing any signs of frustration, which is frustrating me.

Quickly, I whip his ass, he flinches and leans forward on his hands and knees. Watching his skin get red under the hits is so satisfying.

"Stay like that," I say.

I hit right on the plug, and that put him over the edge.

"AGHHHH," he moans. It was primal and incredibly sexy.

I tug the plug out of him to his relief, but I have the black plug ready, I start working that into him watching him stretch to accept it. Listening to his breathing. Slowly pulling it out then quickly pushing it back in, again and again. I reach under him and start working his balls. In time with the plug, giving them a squeeze when I thrust it back into him.

"Ahh," He whispers.

I debate pausing and putting a gag in his pretty little mouth. But he's been a relatively good sub tonight and it's getting late.

I wipe my own cum from my pussy and spit on my hand, then start to work his shaft. Squeezing his head between my hand, fingers dragging along the bottom of his shaft. I hit the switch. The plug in his ass hums to life, gently. I tap it so it moves around a little, at this point he is practically fucking my hand. I release his shaft and he's still humping the air.

"You're still humping. What a desperate little whore you are," I say in a humiliating, sultry voice.

"Yes, I am," he breathlessly begs back at me.

I land a full palm hit on his ass, hard enough to leave a mark. But, it doesn't phase him.

Still breathless, he coos, "Yesssss, pleaseeeee, Kitten."

"Do you want to cum?" I ask.

"Please, Kitten," he begs, again.

Firmly, I ask, "Please, Kitten what?"

He says, "Please make me cum, like the cum slut I am, Kitten."

I place my hand back on his shaft, tighter and with more spit. I start working the vibrating plug into him and out of him in hopes to hit his prostate. Judging by the breathing, I hit it. He is humping my tight fist and I am working the plug, I increase the speed of the vibrations again. He is close, I know it, and I can feel it.

I say, "Cum for me, Daddy."

After a couple more hard thrusts, he shoots his load into my hand and I use it to milk the rest out of him. I quickly pull the plug from him and another rope bursts onto the floor.

"AGHHH FUCK!" he loudly sighs. He keeps humping as he comes down from his high.

He sits back on his feet and I move to face him.

I sternly say, "Clean. It. Up!"

Showing him my hand and he takes one finger into his mouth at a time and cleans his cum off. Watching him makes my mind wander to that strap-on again.

Once he is done I release him from the cuffs and rub his wrists down. He's quiet until I'm done. Then he pulls me onto his lap.

I lock eyes with him and say, "Happy birthday, Daddy."