Dominating Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lambert Partners was my law firm. Shortly after Daisy had moved in with me, I'd tried to get her to apply for an internship with them. But she'd been completely uninterested. And then we'd started our - relationship. After that I was glad she'd rejected the idea: seeing her at work would have been too much for me and might have been dangerous. But now she'd changed her mind about working there, presumably because of getting such a good degree result.

My dick was still hard as a rock, and it was difficult mor me to think straight, but I managed to say, "Daisy, it would be too risky. I - I can't control myself when I'm with you. And you're the same. I'd end up losing my job, and you'd fuck up any chances for yourself."

"But this is so fucking hot. I love this roleplay."

"Fuck's sake, that's my point! It wouldn't be roleplay, it would be -" Daisy stifled my last words with her mouth. I pushed down her Wolford's to her knees and slammed my dick inside her. I grabbed her tight, my hands on her smooth ass, and came, silently, overwhelmingly. She moaned, and I felt her pussy rippling on my shaft as she climaxed.

"Oh my God, please tell me I've got the job sir..."

"Daisy..."

I phoned Ted Bloom, a junior partner I was pally with, and asked him if he could find an intern placement for my daughter.

"Paid," Daisy said, who was listening to the phone conversation on speaker.

We heard Ted's laughter on the other end of the line.

"Ambitious, is she?"

"She's really smart, Ted. She got a first in her history degree. And she can beat me at chess, and you know how good I am."

Ted agreed to see her next week. As I ended the call, I had a deep sense of impending doom. I turned to Daisy to tell her so, but she ran over to me and put her arms around me. I felt her warm cheek against my neck. We kissed.

"Thank you, Dad. I love you."

"And I love you too."


"Give me an example of an occasion when you failed, and how you responded to it."

That was my very first interview question when I applied for a job at Lambert Partners. My interviewer was Ted Bloom. He was only a junior partner at that time, but was still on a six-figure base salary. I told him in embarrassing detail about a disastrous sexual encounter I'd had with the most beautiful girl in my school. It was a gamble; I wanted to stand out in Ted's memory from the hundreds of other candidates for the job. The gamble paid off; he laughed out loud at my story, and eventually I got hired. The clincher, I think, was when I said my reaction was to "go out and make a lot of money."

Patent attorneys do make a lot of money. Ted is a millionaire a few times over; and even though I'm not in his league, I'm doing okay; provided I don't majorly fuck up, I can keep paying Daisy hush money. I call it "hush money", although she's never even hinted at blackmail. But we both know it's an option for her.

I'd convinced Daisy not to dress up for her interview at Lambert. "Just wear your normal clothes," I told her. "Jeans is fine, with that jumper you wore for Nana's funeral. Not the Jeans with the holes that show your fishnets. Look like a normal graduate. Don't wear your DM's."

Daisy turned sideways in front of the mirror and tugged unhappily at her jumper. "I look so fucking boring."

"You look lovely." I meant it.

"I'm not going for 'lovely', I want to look professional."

"Well, you won't get any client-facing work to start with," I said. "Most of your work will be at a computer." I sure got that wrong.


I was awoken before my alarm went off by the sweet scent of perfume. I sat up on the sofa, stretched my arms and tried to uncramp my neck.

"Daisy?"

She emerged from her bedroom. She was almost unrecognizable. She was wearing a body-hugging charcoal-grey rollneck sweater, which she'd tucked into a short tight grey skirt. Her long shapely legs, her best feature, were wrapped in sheer nylons, and she wore the Louboutin pumps. But it was her makeup that really changed her appearance. She almost never used it on her youthful face, but she'd applied it with such taste and understatement that she looked like a really classy young woman.

In response to my stare, she said, "Client meeting. See you later. I want Dover sole tonight."

I scratched my head and yawned. "Right. What time will you get back?"

She slammed the apartment door, which blew a breeze of her sexy scent into my nostrils. I heard the click-click-click of her heels as she ran downstairs. I yawned and began to dress for the office myself, in my dull grey suit.

Late that afternoon, Daisy and Ted Bloom passed by my desk on their way back from the client meeting. I caught another whiff of her perfume. I knew the clients well, bald-headed, horny middle-aged accountants and lawyers. I imagined them ogling Daisy while Ted smoothly drove the prices up.

I opened and closed my knees involuntarily with jealous lust. James, the young man who occupied the desk next to me, glanced up furtively as she passed. He was clearly besotted with her. He probably jerked himself off to her every night. "Your daughter is very pretty," he said to me.

I glared at him. "Excuse me?"

The poor guy looked terrified. "Sorry," he whispered, and he pretended to study a lot of tiny numbers on his screen.

At six o'clock, I locked my computer and looked around for Daisy, who'd been commuting with me daily on the bus. I found her, as I feared, in Ted's office.

Ted looked up, startled for a moment.

"I'm just briefing Daisy on the Hewlett Packard patent."

'Briefing'. So that's what you call it, I thought.

"Don't keep her too late, Ted, she'll need her beauty sleep!" I said, grinning falsely.

"Don't worry, I'll order her a cab home. She'll be back before you probably."

"Bloody hell, Ted, no need to spoil her!"

"Bloody hell yourself, Tom. She's been working her - she's been working really hard all month. I think she deserves it."

I rode the bus home alone. I was so pissed off that I almost forgot to stop off at Waitrose to get the clams and Dover sole she'd ordered me to cook.

I got home before Daisy. Still in my suit, I prepared the fish and got the ingredients ready for her supper. I Daisy's voices outside the front door, and the sound of her keys in the lock.

She'd brought James with her.

"What's that awful smell?" She said.

"It's your supper. Dover sole."

"Oh, yeah! I forgot. Great. You're not veggie, James? Dad's a brilliant cook."

There wasn't enough for three people, but I didn't dare say that to her. Instead, I said sarcastically, "mind if I have a bath first?"

Daisy and James sat down on the sofa. "Yes I do mind, I'm starving." she said. She switched on the PlayStation. "I'm going to whip your Japanese ass, Jimmy boy."

"I don't have a Japanese ass. I have a Chinese ass," said James, as he picked up a controller.

James stayed all evening. I spent it sitting on Daisy's bed in her room, where I'd been banished. Her clothes and underwear, strewn all over the floor, taunted me. But she'd warned me not to "touch anything", knowing my weakness for panty-sniffing.

Next day, Ted called me into his office. He told me that people had noticed I'd seemed stressed the last couple of days, and that maybe I should work from home for the rest of the week. It was couched as a suggestion, but it was an order.

I knew what was happening: It wasn't just my outburst at James: My presence in the office was cramping Ted's style. He knew I was watching the two of them, preventing him from making a move on her. So he wanted me out of the way.

I asked him casually how Daisy was doing.

"Very well. She's a quick learner."

On cue, Daisy walked in.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know Dad -- I mean Tom - was with you," she said to Ted, without looking at me.

"That's okay. It was just a chat."

Daisy eyed Ted and me in turn -- and no doubt guessed that she'd been the subject of our "chat".

She brandished a folder. "Here's the prior art report for the Hewlett Packard patent."

"That was quick!" Said Ted, looking at me. "Wasn't it, Tom. I remember when you started working here, it took you -"

"- the search facilities are a lot easier now," I responded.

"Yes. Even so... even so..." murmured Ted as he perused the report with interest.

Daisy stepped over to Ted's side of the desk and leaned over him. What a fucking flirt, I thought.

"That one, University of Beijing, looks a bit of an issue...", she said to him. She glanced at me, enjoying my discomfort.

"Yes. Yes it does. Good work, Daisy!"

"Is everything okay, Dad?" Daisy remained on Ted's side of the desk. The two of them looked at me, with a smile of pity on their faces. I felt like such a loser.

"Tom's a bit overworked at the moment. I thought it might be better if he worked from home for a few days," said Ted, closing the folder and placing it in his in-tray.

"No," she said. I was shocked, not so much by her answer, but by the forceful way she'd overruled Ted. She was dominating him already, almost as much as she dominated me.

She added, "I can help him out now I've done that report. Can't I, Ted?"

"I imagine Tom sees enough of you already at home," said Ted, hoping I'd concur.

With Daisy unexpectedly on my side, I was emboldened to defy my boss. "No, I think it's a good idea. And she'd get a good introduction to renewable energy innovation."

I was so grateful to Daisy for standing up for me, that I didn't care that she was, as usual, manipulating us both for her own ends. I don't think Ted realised yet how much he was under her thumb; or how vindictive she could be if he tried to resist her.

As we turned to leave his office, she said, "Actually Ted, Steve's office is empty for the rest of the week. It would be better if we worked in there, rather than disturbing James."

I noticed Ted's reaction at her mentioning James' name. So he wasn't the only one who was jealous of him.


"Ok, Daisy. Do you want to help me with my work or not?" We were seated at opposite sides of the desk in Steve's empty office.

Daisy said nothing. She propelled her chair into the middle of the room with little steps of her feet and started playing with the height adjuster.

"Look, forget it. Ted's right. You see enough of me at home."

Daisy turned the chair around slowly.

I brought up the document I was working on onto my computer screen. "Right: This is a patent application for a hydrogen car refuelling station..."

"Whoah... I'm dizzy!"

"Fuck's sake Daisy, do you want to do this or not?"

She stood up, walked to the door, and closed it. She turned and looked at me, resting her hands against the door.

"Not."

"Okay."

"I want you to suck you off under the desk. Sir."

"Daisy, you've been watching too many crap movies."

"You know you want me to, sir. Say it."

"Daisy, no. Can you imagine-"

"-Yes I can. The whole world will know what sick fucks we are. Doesn't that get you hot?"

It did. But I wasn't ready to admit it.

"You've gone all pink."

"Daisy. Please. No."

She wheeled her chair closer me, and ran the tip of her shoe up and down the back of my ankle.

"Ok. Teach me all about hydrogen pumps... show me your massive, throbbing hydrogen pump, sir."

That did it. I broke into fits of laughter at her silly double-entendre.

Silently, I stood up. She quickly unzipped my fly and freed my dick from my underpants. She kissed it gently. "Daisy loves kissing Daddy's cock..." She murmured. "Daisy's a sick fuck. Say it."

"You're a sick fuck."

She grabbed the shaft of my dick and pulled it towards her face. She opened hour mouth wide and extended and flattened her long wet tongue down to her chin. She rubbed the tip of my dick round and round against it.

"Keep saying it, until you cum in my mouth."

"You're a sick fuck..."

"You're a... sick fuck..."

As I came, she clamped her lips over me and let her mouth fill with my juice. She gulped and wiped her lips. I arched my neck and stared blankly at the ceiling. Dimly, I heard her ask me how much money Ted made. I told her. Mistake.


When Daisy's asleep, she's my daughter again. She lies with her head cradled in my lap, breathing slowly and deeply. I stroke her cheek gently. My hand traces the curves of her bare, smooth shoulder. And then my balls stir, my cock stiffens, and my restless fingers wander south, alighting on her warm furry pussy. She turns onto her front, burying her head in my groin, and clasps her arms around my lower waist. "Fuck off, pervert..." She mumbles, still half-asleep. I feel the vibration of her voice on my balls.

I pick the cold fries one by one from her untouched dinner plate, saying to myself, "She loves me, she loves me not..."

Daisy's eyelids fluttered, then opened fully. She looked up at me with her melting blue eyes.

She sat up on the sofa next to me, confused for a moment about where she was, and then looked at me with a little smile.

"Fuck," she said. I'm glad I've only got another week at Lambert. Work is knackering."

"Try fifteen years of it."

"No thanks." She yawned and stood up. She plodded to the bathroom. I heard the familiar tinkling music of her peeing; I recalled that the sound had disgusted me when she first moved in with me. Then after a while it became incredibly erotic. But now, it just made me feel -- sad.

She came back into the living room and sat down again next me.

"Dad, I'm thinking of moving in with James."

"Oh," I said.

"Are you cool with that?"

"Of course. It's great. I think it's great."

"No you don't."

"No, it's great for you. He's a nice guy. You know he's in love with you, don't you."

"Yeah. He's -- he's a pervert like you. He likes kissing my feet."

"How's that for you?"

"I kinda like it. But that's basically it on the sex front with us."

"Ok. So no grandchildren yet, then." I was trying to hide my sadness at losing her.

"What about Ted?" I asked her.

"What about him?"

"Well, I assumed... I mean he's more your type, older man, lots of money."

Daisy glared at me. "You assumed we're fucking."

"Oh Daisy, come on. It's fucking obvious you two are. All those 'late nights'."

Daisy slapped my face. "Asshole. Fucking asshole. Ok, that's made it easier."

"Daisy, I'm sorry. I'm an idiot. You're right, I am an asshole. I'm just a jealous asshole."

She dressed quickly and grabbed her phone from the table. She stabbed at it rapidly with her thumbs. Moments later her phone ding-ed. She left without another word. I assumed she was going to James' place.

________________________________________

When I arrived at work the next day, I was told at reception that Ted wanted to see me in his office immediately. My stomach churned.

Still in my coat, I entered Ted's office. He was at the window, looking down at the street below, holding his phone to his ear. He turned, and I saw that his face was deathly pale with fright. There wasn't a hint of anger there. My own fear started to fade: Whatever had happened to upset him so, it hadn't been what I'd dreaded -- that Daisy had told him about us.

Before I could open my mouth, he said, "where's your daughter?"

He'd never referred to her as my daughter. He'd always called her 'Daisy'. I got scared again. "She stayed round at -- at a friend's last night. I expect she'll be in soon," I said.

"So you haven't spoken to her?"

"About what? I mean, no. What is it Ted?"

Ted exhaled. "Oh, nothing. Nothing really. She was just doing some work for me. I need her to print out another copy of a report, I can't find it on my computer."

"Isn't she answering her phone?" I asked.

"No."

"Ah. Well, come to think of it, she said last night she wasn't feeling well."

"Oh, that will be it then. If she does come in -"

"-I'll let her know."

I left Ted's office, relieved. Then at ten o'clock, I got a WhatsApp message from her. She'd sent me a video.

I hurriedly put my earpiece in and played the video. I was confused by what I saw. It looked like a pair of man's shoes. Then the view panned down to show a pair of hairy knees, and then the unmistakeable sight of a fist rapidly jerking up and down.

Then Daisy's voice: "That's it. Kiss my asshole and jerk, loser wanker."

The view now panned around Ted's office until it showed her face, with its emotionless expression.

"You've wanted this for soo long, haven't you," she said, to me it seemed, but she was talking to Ted.

"Sniff and jerk, you sick fuck. Say it. Say 'I'm a sick fuck.'"

I heard Ted's muffled voice, gasping "I'm a sick fuck."

"Who's better, me or your wife?"

"You are."

"Louder. Who's better?"

"YOU ARE..."

The camera panned around again, to give me a view of Ted's glistening jizz trickling down his man boobs.

The video ended. I sat, stunned. Then I saw three dots pulsing in the WhatsApp chat -- she was sending me another video. She added "call me after u watched it" and a "lips" emoji to that one.

It was of me in the flat, naked. I remember the day. Daisy had narrated the action:

"Here's my panty-sniffing Dad, crawling around on his knees, blindfolded. We're playing 'hunt the panties.' He has to go around trying to find my dirty underwear just using his nose to find them. Then he has to pick them up in his mouth and bring them to me. Warm, Dad. Colder... COLDER I said, turn around... warmer... hot! Good boy! Now bring them to me like a good boy..."

I called her. She gave me detailed instructions of what I had to do next. If I didn't, she'd send the video of me to Ted, to her mother, and to everyone in the Lambert office. When she said that, my heart froze, and for the first time in my life I stopped loving her: She'd betrayed our bond.

________________________________________

Ted was literally cowering in a ball on the floor in the corner of his office.

"Get up, Ted." He disgusted me,

"Please, please..." Ted mumbled.

"For fuck's sake, get up," I said. "I won't do anything to you. I'm not going to say anything."

"Please believe me, Tom, I didn't -- it wasn't..."

Ted tried to get up from the floor, but the combination of shock and the weight of his corpulent body prevented him from doing so. He crawled to the corner of the desk and heaved himself up onto his feet.

"Daisy just told me what happened. You started touching her inappropriately. Then you molested her. Then one thing led to another."

Ted, who'd begun to recover, blustered, "that's not what happened, Tom, I swear..."

I sighed. "I believe you, Ted, But so what? She's fucked you, in more ways than one. There's nothing you can do about it now except do as you're told."

Ted straightened his tie and eyed me keenly. "I see, a little blackmail scam. How much do you want?"

"I want you to make me a partner."

"You know I can't do that, I have to talk to the other partners."

"Daisy can talk to them, if you like," I said sweetly.

"No, no. Okay. And if I do that, will you leave me alone? Will that be the end of it?"

"Yes, I'll forget all about it. As long as you write a great letter of recommendation for James. He's handed in his notice, and he's just starting out on his career. It will mean a lot to him."

________________________________________

When I got home I was surprised to find both Daisy and James there. James stood up and shook my hand. "Congratulations, sir!"

I looked at Daisy questioningly. "I told him about you being made a partner." I wasn't sure whether that was all she'd told James.

"Well, Daisy, I suppose I should thank you. And apologize for doubting you."

"Dad, please..."

"James, behind every successful man is a woman like Daisy," I said.

"Dad, I'm warning, you, shut up."