Dominating Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, if it wasn't for her, I'd never have been made partner, and you'd probably stay a junior technologist at Lambert for another five years."

"I actually accused her of sleeping with Ted. Can you believe that? Can you believe that James? I thought that she wanted more money in her bank account, so she arranged for me to be made partner by fucking Ted. Because you know, James, it's all her money, isn't it? Show him whose name is on your bank card, Daisy."

Daisy got up and pummelled me with her fists. "Shup up! Shut up!"

I grabbed her wrists tight and held them away from me. "To think that her own father would accuse her of doing such a terrible thing!"

Daisy started sobbing wretchedly.. "Bastard... bastard..."

Bastard. That's what Daisy's mother used to call me when we used to fight in the last death throes of our marriage.

"But let's be fair to Daisy. It's not illegal or anything, is it. It's not like, oh, I don't know..."

Daisy freed her hands, held them against her ears and screamed. She ran into her room.

"I better go," said James quietly, and ran out of the flat in terror, leaving the door open.

I went to Daisy's door and said to her coldly, "Don't you ever try to blackmail me again. It works both ways, remember."

I poured myself a whiskey and drained it at a gulp. My hands shook. I poured another.

She came out of her room after half an hour. She was still sobbing. She went to the kettle to make some herb tea. That was something I always did for her at bedtime. She liked me bringing it to her in her room when she'd got into bed.

I stood.

"Sorry". We'd said it simultaneously.

We hugged and rocked in each other's arms, like father and daughter, like lovers.

"You know, I did do it for you, Dad. I don't want any money," Daisy said. "Any more money, anyway, " she added, laughing though her tears.

"Anyway, James will be able to look after you financially. He's going to do well."

"Mm. But he'll never... I mean he won't be-"

"-I know, Daisy. And nobody will ever replace you either."

"I love you, Dad."

"And I love you."

"Well," I said brightly, "I guess you got what you wanted with your little scam."

"Well, there was one more thing..."

"What now?"

"I want you get a tat. Just here..." she kissed my neck.

Epilogue

Daisy and James are now living together permanently, and they both seem happy. When James works late at his tech job, Daisy likes to come over to my place and get me to cook for her. Then we snuggle up on the sofa and watch TV. Last night they were showing the Disney movie "Tangled", which used to be her favourite movie when she was a little girl. She fell asleep to it, her head on my lap, like old times.

________________________________________

The tattooist swipes his fingers open to magnify the photo he's just taken on his phone; it's the side of my neck. It's raw and red, but I can see he's done a good job, exactly what I asked for: A plain flower, in black outline, easily recognizable as a daisy, encircled with seven words, repeating in an endless cycle:

"She loves me, she loves me not..."