Dominating Lochlan

Story Info
Eckel dominated Lochlan in a shed.
6.6k words
4.39
4.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***If you like, you could skip the tags in the parentheses and go in blind, but this is a consensual D/S gay erotica with aftercare. All characters are eighteen and over. Happy reading.***

(Contain Consensual D/S with fear, biting, choking, hair pulling, minor slapping, elements of BDSM, size differences (height&body), a dash of humiliation, and praises/insulting/threatening language (only the language).

The thumping pulse of the music reverberated through the house. Rattling the windows and matching my own thundering heartbeats while I nervously gulped a mouthful of foam from a solo cup with my dark eyes on Eckel.

His friends surrounded him, and I think something funny was said because Eckel busted out laughing. It must have been some joke because his entire muscular build shook, turning his cheeks pink and making him so beautiful that I had to discreetly adjust my crotch.

When I looked back, our eyes locked, and his stormy gray eyes curiously met mine, but I lost my nerve and dropped my gaze to stare down the red cup at the mysterious bubbling punch. What the hell was this stuff anyway?

I took another nasty swig, drifting back to him, but he wasn't on the couch anymore. I swept the room overlooking the cluster of bodies for Eckel until I spotted the back of his mullet and broad backside weaving through the traffic for the door.

Instead of immediately following him, I detoured to the kitchen for a Blue Moon, snatching a bottle from the stacked cases, and then headed out to the veranda.

The party was happening inside and for a good reason. Loitering out here was freezing; I could feel the cold even through my jacket, so it made sense for the group of three to huddle close with their vapes.

Eckel was also smoking; it wasn't a vape but a cigarette that suited him. He was seated on the baluster with one bend knee, resting his back on the wall.

Once my heartbeats were somewhat steady, I timidly approached him. He met my eyes and smiled.

"Sup, how do you like the party so far?"

"Um, it is okay. The assortment of chips is cool."

He chuckled briefly, bobbing the cigarette between his lips. "Yeah, got to make sure there was something for everyone. We met before, haven't we? I am not talking about the party."

I cheerfully nodded; I was going to open with a Blue Moon and talk about some mundane shit like the weather, but familiarity worked too. If I was leaving empty-handed, at least I know I made enough of an impression for him to remember me.

"Microbiology; Professor Brown's class. You were the TA during the summer, and I sat in the last row on the fourth seat. The midget with the colorful hair," I said, gesturing to my pink hair.

Eckel frowned, pursing his perfect lips together. I shrugged my shoulders, swallowing the yucky drink and wincing as the frothy liquid slid down my throat. I am four feet and eleven inches; I get ridiculed before I open my mouth. Not that I believe Eckel wouldn't be anything other than pleasant.

"Hm, I preferred colorful hair guy with a stunning smile. I recall you have a pretty cool name too. What was it again?"

I am smiling. Stupidly smiling because shit, he said my smile was stunning. It almost makes the horrible aftertaste on my tongue sweet.

"Lochlan... and Eckel is also a pretty cool name."

"You remembered my name, and I forgot yours. Now I feel bad."

"It is cool; I am good with names and faces. Would you like this beer?"

"Sure," he answered with his large palm up, and I gave him the bottle. He set it on the floor. "How is the punch, Lochlan?"

"It is so fucking awful that I like it," I deadpan, glancing at the candy pink color drink while Eckel chuckled; his easygoing laughter was smooth as whiskey.

Seeping into me and pooling warmly in my stomach before traveling lower to reawaken my cock. I did a little shimmy to distract myself, and Eckel grinned.

"I will let my cousin know that you like her punch, so how is life treating you since microbiology? Are you done with your prerequisites?"

Nice.

Eckel has nice lips; he is nice everywhere as I trained on his luscious mouth when it moves and down the line of his powerful tan body. An inked Adonis; his enormous bicep was covered with an angry snarling lion, then back to his handsome face.

He amusingly cocked an eyebrow, tilting his head. "Did you hear me, Lochlan?"

My cheeks reddened, swallowing dryly. "Uh.... Yes, I am listening...I am happy, and if I ace my physiology this semester, I will be ready for the nursing program in the fall. How about you?"

"I am transferring to a four year, but that is refreshing."

"What is?"

"Every time I asked someone how they were doing? Nine times out of ten, they were okay. Myself included, I am glad that you are happy; always be happy. It beats just being okay or fine."

He slowly dragged from his cigarette, and the wispy smoke flew out of his nostril and mouth into the night sky. I think I heard a twinge of sadness. What could make such a beautiful man sad?

"It is easy for me to be happy when I am talking to a handsome guy," I said after a beat, hoping to make him feel a bit better, and I guessed it worked because his gorgeous smile returned.

"You are too kind, but nah, I am not handsome. I grow out my beard to hide the scar of my cleft palate. Come closer; I will show you."⸻ He beckoned me forward, switching his cigarette to his right hand.⸻ "You can sort of see it right.... Here," he tells me, tracing his pinky over the faint line on his upper lip that extended to his nostril.

I was aware that the alignment of his lips was a bit off, and the tip of his left nostril was noticeably fused to his face, but Eckel's physical flaw didn't make him less desirable. For me, the scar was a bullseye for a kiss.

"What of it? I can do one better, dude. I have a third nipple, and you said I am stunning, so you are handsome because I said so."

"Well, damn."

I flushed and made him tremble again, but the shaking wasn't just from the laughter. Eckel was too ballsy to wear a sleeveless red flannel in the cold, but he looked incredibly hot. I tucked the solo cup in a corner before taking off my jacket.

"You are shivering, Eckel. Here, you can borrow my jacket."

Instead of simply taking my jacket, he silently studied me, and his penetrative gaze was a bit overwhelming. "...Um, your shirt is thin. Aren't you cold?"

"I appreciate the chivalry, Lochlan, but your jacket won't fit. And what about you? Won't you be cold?"

"I can take it, but you can use it as a blanket. May I?"

Eckel shrugged and extended his arm so his smoke would safely be further away. I placed my bomber jacket over his broad chest or tried to; he was wider than I initially judged. His shoulders were at least four inches broader than mine.

Dang, I am that puny. No wonder I am rejected. After a beat of fiddling, I gave up, tossing the sleeves over Eckel's colossal shoulders.

"This should help, Eckel." I lightly patted him on the arm, but it disturbed the sleeve, and the jacket slid down his barrel chest to one of his laps.

"Argh, it was supposed to stay!"

He snorted, followed by a cackle. The deep sound was so contagious that this time around, I chuckled along.

"Told you, but thanks anyway." Eckel gathered my jacket in one big fist before handing it back to me.

I slipped my jacket back on, one sleeve at a time. My shirt pulled up when I raised my thin arm, revealing a strip of my ivory skin while being completely aware of him. My body seared hotter as I straightened the collar, smiling awkwardly.

Eckel smirked, crushing the cigarette under his boots, and turned to face me fully. "There is another way to warm me if you are still up to it."

His voice dropped to a husky rasp, and his eyes darkened to a predatory gleam, licking his lips and hungrily eyeing me like I was his next meal. I roughly gulped, my eyes dropping to the bulge filling between his legs. Another hot gulped, and I was about to turn toward the trio.

"Don't worry about them; they are not paying attention to us. I am going to slide my hands inside your shirt to touch you. Is that okay?" He asked with the palms of his hands pressed together.

My heart pounded wildly as I stepped between Eckel's muscular thighs; my throbbing pulse reached my toes while my dick strained against my jeans.

"Yes."

Eckel pushed his huge hands up my shirt, and I breathed heavily, feeling his callous fingertips glide up the flat plane of my stomach.

"Let's see...where is your infamous third nipple, Lochlan? Here...no...just smooth skin."

The gentle stroked of his fingers tickled me, causing me to shudder as I felt myself leaking a little.

"Is this...yeah....Right here?" He rubbed his thumb over the spot. I nodded; third nipples are not that uncommon, and mine is much smaller than my actual nipple.

"Could I see?"

I lifted the left side of my shirt to show him the pale teat. Eckel deeply inhaled, looking at me, and I knew what he wanted.

"Yes...."

He wickedly smiled as he lapped and rolled his hot tongue on my little area, licking his way up toward my chest.

Soft moans fell from my lips as Eckel flicked my left nipple; he ground his tongue on me and sucked me between his teeth, drawing out more needy groans as I felt the prickles brushed of his facial hair and teeth.

Then he nibbled and sucked a saliva trail to my right nipple, giving me a wet kiss on the tip before he sat back and urged me to saddle him, so I tentatively did with my plush ass on the firm muscles of his thighs. Our bulges touched, and a small moan escaped me while Eckel lightly grunted.

Clearing my throat, I said, "Um, I heard from a source that you like to play... meaning you enjoy dominating small things like ⸻."

"Like you? Hell yeah, I do, so you want to play, but fair warning. I like to bite." He demonstrated, snapping his teeth hard enough that the sound was audible, and I shivered a little from the sharp snap.

"...Cool. Um, I am not too... short?"

His brows pinched together as I found him studying me again. "Yeah, you are disgustingly short. Short on sensible bitches. Everyone has insecurities, and I believe you when you said I am handsome."

I knew Eckel was nice, but I didn't think he was also sweet as I happily touched his lips, tracing my middle finger over his scar. "...I am glad that you believe me. May I kiss you?"

"Go for it," he said, lightly nipping the tip of my finger.

I wrapped my arms over his broad shoulders, pressing my thinner chest to his thicker chest with my lips on his scar. Eckel sighed in my hold as I lowered to his mouth.

The bitter taste of nicotine and smoke on his tongue pulled me in while we caressed each other from inside our mouths, sliding and swirling in a carnal dance for two like we had been kissing all along, no clanging teeth or clumsy fumbling.

I stroked my fingers through the back of his mullet, his soft black hair brushing my fingers as the short bristle of his beard scratched my smooth face. And Eckel's hands roamed down my back from the inside of my shirt, he stopped short on my waist, so I grabbed his hands, planting them on my ass.

"Go for it."

He roguishly smirked at my use of his words; no lingering hesitation in his eyes because all I saw was searing lust mirroring back at me as he recaptured my lips, grinding our jeans-covered cocks together, and we throatily groaned.

He kissed me rougher, and one of his hands left my ass, leaving me to hump him alone; he slid the same hand along my thigh to my hurting cock, which ceased my rutting. Eckel deliciously squeezed me and palmed my erection as I pressed back into his palm.

Naturally, I did the same for him, dropping a hand between us to grope his dick; fuck, he is massive and has no underwear. My body was dripping with desire, hot and steamy because...God, I want Eckel to love me from the inside, letting go of his lips to suck down his neck and grazing my lips on the pointy bristle of his throat while he gently rocked us.

"Get a room, you crazy fuckers!"

I froze. I forgot about the trio; they weren't happy with us, but their mean scowls didn't perturb Eckel. He didn't so much as bat an eye at them.

His gaze was on me when he said, "My bad, fellas. Lochlan here is just too irresistible." Eckel playfully grinned as I embarrassingly turned several shades redder.

"But we better go somewhere more secluded." He patted my ass, so I gingerly got off his lap. The trio grunted and blurted a homophobic slur, but that shit shut down quickly when Eckel glared at them, so they wisely returned to vaping.

Eckel took my hand into his larger mitt and led us down the porch stairway, through the side of the house to the backyard, until we came across a shed, letting me go and unlocking the barrel bolt.

"After you."

Eckel turned on the lights for me. The inside was longer than it was wider, but there was space to stretch arms and legs or bend them with a tall table along the back wall and a folded chair propped up against a corner.

I am locked with him, and that realization sunk deeper to the loud vibrating clang of Eckel bolting the door shut with the hammering in my rib because we were about to play.

That thought excited me as Eckel circled his muscled arms around my waist with his lips pressed behind my ear. I shivered a little from his hot breath ghosting my skin and the feeling of his cock brushing my ass.

"Your hot, tight body turns me the fuck on. Feel how fucking hard I am for you, Lochlan." He guided my hand to his cock, pushing so forcefully against his jeans that I was surprised he didn't punch through his zipper.

"Tell me, darling. You sought me out because you knew that I love to fuck delicate cum slut like you. You were hoping for me to fill your little ass cunt. Use you like my personal cocksleeve. Isn't that right, baby?" He asked with a hand around my throat.

"Yes..., I wanted to be your pretty little cocksleeve. Your darling whore." I moaned, feeling him squeezing my ass with his other hand as I massaged his fat dick.

"Mmm, fucking beautiful, Lochlan. How do you like to play, baby? How are you with pain and choking? What about biting?"

"Pain and fear make me horny. Scary threats such as bodily harm and choking are good. As for biting, some is okay."

"Got it. Then, are you willing to surrender to me, baby? Allowing me to bring you pleasure and pain," he rumbled, nibbling my earlobe and letting go of my ass to pinch the head of my dick.

"Yes."

"That is a good baby, but when it is too much for you, scream pink, and I will stop. If you can't speak, I want you to slap me once. I am talking about a firm slap, not a light tap, and twice anywhere on me; if you can't bear the pain or get too scared, I will adjust or slow down. Do you understand?"

He demonstrated the force of the slap by holding my arm out and slapping my forearm with a single slap to stop and twice to adjust or slow down.

"Cool."

"Repeat it back to me; I need to know that you thoroughly get me, baby."

"...I will scream pink when I want you to stop, and when I can't talk, I will slap you once and double-slap anywhere on you if the pain is too much or I get too frightened."

"Hm, I will freshen you up; start you off gently."

Eckel turned me around, bending toward me, and just as before, we ravenously kissed like we were starving for each other. His tongue moved with mine, and mine with his, deep and filling.

Our hands were all over one another, touching and groping wherever we could, but there were too many layers between us. Eckel thought the same because he backed up to kick off his boots, removing his jeans. I quickly followed, leaving no clothes behind.

He paused on the buttons of his flannel because his eyes were elsewhere. I self-consciously stood there, waiting for him.

"...You are so fucking exquisite, baby. I am a lucky dude," he hoarsely breathed, engorged cock bobbing between hairy muscular legs as he roamed over every naked inch. And I am tingling; no one has ever been genuinely interested in me.

Gathering my nerve, I got on my tippy toe, pushing my lips to the small hollow space of his clavicle bone with a hand on his rigid dick, and gasped when he picked me up, tucking his muscled arms under my ass. He seized my lips, and this time, his kiss dominated.

He furiously kissed me as he walked us to the table, placed me down, and peeled his shirt off without parting his lips. Pinning me in place, Eckel bruisingly dug his blunt nails into my pale skin.

My head spun with him aggressively sucking the oxygen from my lungs; his domineering hold was everything. Both demanding and pressing as I willingly submit to him. With his hands clutching my ass cheeks, I widened my legs to invite him in. Holding him closer. Our erect cocks became fast friends while our balls kissed.

Eckel pulled his lips back, but not away. This way, he could easier ground his cock on me with his hands gripping me so tight that it wonderfully stung, and I pitifully whimpered like a happy slut with every forceful stroke and smack of our skin.

More.

I wanted to feel more, digging the heel of my palm into his muscular ass cheeks. He left his mark on me, tiny half-crescent wherever his fingernail dug, and I relished in the bits of pain; partly through, Eckel abandoned the rutting to circle his hand on my aching dick and vigorously jacked me.

My head heavily lolled onto his strong shoulders; it was embarrassing how close I was to cumming, surrendering my pleasure and pain to him. Firing drops of cum, splattering onto his fist, abs, and cock, leading to thicker, longer ropes when I ejaculated into the air that even his face wasn't spared.

It was the most erotic feeling ever, painting his tan skin with my cum, especially his cock. I raspingly groaned, riding the current of my orgasm, and slumped my upper body onto Eckel; he gave me a couple of beats to catch my breath, gently stroking my back.

"Fuck, that was an impressive load, Lochlan, and you are quite the shooter, darling. Giving me a sexy ass facial." Eckel swiped a small glob of my cum, hanging off the hairs of his chin with his thumb, and sucked on it.

"But look at this fucking mess you made," he growled low and dangerous, making the hairs on my neck stand.

Then Eckel abruptly grabbed my pink hair and physically yanked me; I couldn't take the harsh pull, so I double-slapped his forearm, and he instantly loosened his grip as he jerked me for a few paces before pushing me onto one knee.

"You fucking whore! You didn't even warn me. Where is your etiquette, you stupid slut?"

His belittling words, combined with the animalistic snarl and thirst of his steel gray eyes, resembling the ferocious lion on his biceps as he stared down at me like I was a piece of meat for him to rip apart, scared and aroused me so much that my flaccid cock began to twitch after I just came seconds ago.

"...I am sorry, Eckel...."

"Not good enough, Lochlan."

Eckel cruelly smirked, making the scar on his face far more terrorizing while he tightened his fist on my hair, forcing my head back, and rubbed the thick crown of his cock on my lips, tapping it twice. I shuddered from feeling the smooth glan and the whiff of his precum as he smeared it on me.

"But I will give your whore mouth a chance to redeem. Would you like that, Lochlan? My big ass dick ram down your pussy throat, make you my cum chugging pig."

"Mm-hmm," I answered, licking his salty grime on my mouth.

He released his hold, allowing me to press my nose to his dark-trimmed pubes, so I could better breathe his intoxicating musk and smoke before I slid my nose down his stiff shaft, following a thick vein.

"Please. Please, Eckel. My stupid slutty mouth needs to be filled. My pussy throat feels so lonely without your fat cock cramping down it."

12