Dominating Lochlan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, spoken like a true cocksucker! I fucking love it, baby, but I need to know if your cunt throat is worthy of my magnificent cock." He scooped my cum off his hard abs with his two fingers.

"Open that filthy pig mouth for me, baby," Eckel ordered, and I obeyed, opening my mouth wide. He stuffed his fingers deep inside, pressing down on the back of my tongue, and I grabbed his arms.

Three things happened simultaneously; I choked and tasted my metallic cum as Eckel aggressively saw me with his fingers.

"Silly slut, if you can't take my fingers, how can you take my cock? Don't tell me you are all talk. How disappointing, Lochlan," Eckel chastised, thrusting his fingers rougher inside my throat, and I did my best to relax, but I gagged with every aggressive stab.

"You better not vomit, bitch, or I will bash your fucking skull!"

My stomach was uncomfortably clenching from his terrifying threat, and every time he dug deep, closing my airway, my dick throbbed that much harder from the sheer panic. And I struggled, but I was enjoying his hell.

"...That is it, baby. Fucking feel it.... Maybe there is hope for you after all."

He made soothing circles with his thumb on my jaw as he continued to jab my throat; I couldn't bear the ache of my cock, so I reached for it. When I did, Eckel tore his fingers out of my mouth and severely dug into my jaw with so much pressure that I whimpered from the pang.

"Don't you fucking dare touch yourself unless I say so. Try that shit again, and I will beat an inch of your life. Fucking gut you, you hopeless fucking pig!"

I trembled as a small, wounded animal-like sound fell from my lips from the feral, malicious vice twisting Eckel's features. He balled his hand into a fist and tauntingly tapped my face, causing me to instinctively shrink inwards, and my heart clapped loudly in my ears.

It wasn't just the physical visual or the sound of his predatory snarl; his vicious aura was everything, clawing deep in my psyche as a rush of adrenaline pulled every nerve in my body, intensifying my arousal.

"Shh..., Lochlan. Are you all right? You want me to stop."

NO!

I couldn't get the words out of me, so I quickly slapped him twice and shook my head; Eckel grinned, licking the scar on his lips as his dominating mask slipped back on.

"Mmm, the shit you do to me, baby. I want to eat you, tear into you. Cut you on my fucking teeth!"

He rubbed his bearded cheek on my face for a few strokes, scratching me and the opposite side before yanking my head back to maul my face, biting and sucking my cheeks, jaws, and chin, making me squirm under his sharp teeth.

Afterward, Eckel closed those brutal teeth on my lips, sucking me like a crazed beast, fucking with my head again because it hurt so good as much as it was unsettling. He tugged on my bottom lips, making it seem that he would rip it off, and I was so shocked that I squealed, but fuck does it rouse me.

He let go, allowing my aching lips to snap back to my face, and a pathetic groan slipped out when he mercifully pumped my precum-leaking cock. It was so much and not enough. Next, he stood tall to his full towering height, pushing the thick angry red crown of his cock back to my trembling lips.

"You fucking filthy animal! Show me how a dumb fucking cum pig eats a fat cock. Impress me, slut."

I fearfully nodded as the erotic stink of his cum, musk, and smoke made me more alert, getting on both knees. Despite the pulsating rush of adrenaline drowning my veins in fear, I was determined to please Eckel as I swallowed a mouthful with plenty more to go.

Being mindful of my teeth, I worked his meat, feeling his hot throbbing flesh dragged along my tongue, grinding on my palate while I bathed him in my spit and massaged his balls, but Eckel irately scowled.

"Fucking lame! Is that all you got, shit stain? A plastic bottle can do a better job. Come on, fucking impress me, colorful-haired guy," he bellowed, slapping my cheeks. I paused, frowning at him, and he clicked his tongue.

"Too much dick for you, baby."

I felt him pulling away, so I hastily grabbed his ass and locked his cock in my grip. He heatedly snarled, rolling his fingers into a violent fist, and I whimpered, shutting my eyes tight for the punch that never came.

It was no reprieve because he grabbed the top of my hair, and my scalp burned as he made me look up. "Stupid. Little. Fucking. Ho." He tapped my cheek with every harsh word as I recoiled.

"You are fucking useless, Lochlan. This mouth...." With his thumb, he sternly squished my tender lips onto my teeth, and I winced.

"Can't eat cock and this...wee bitch dick...."⸻ Eckel looked at me in utter disgust.⸻ "Is fucking pathetic."⸻ He sadistically smirked, pressing my drooling cock against my stomach with his feet.

"Babe, should I save you the misery and fucking crush your sad piglet cock."

His offensive words and actions left me paralyzed in fear and humiliation. When he added more pressure on my cum dripping dick, I shook, feeling a sharp frightened chill rip through me, and I was so turned on.

His words were edging the fuck out of me, and I was so deep in there that it took me a few beats to realize that Eckel had squatted down to my eye level with his hands cupping my face.

"Are you still with me, Lochlan?"

I opened my mouth, but again no words came out, so I bobbed my head.

"Want to try again?"

Another nod, and Eckel gently kissed me before standing back up. He softly caressed my cheeks, allowing me to inhale a lung full of air. When I was ready, I engulfed his cock, gradually sucking him faster and harder, doubling my effort, and drooling over his hard length.

"Much better, baby. Ooohhh..., beautiful.... Fucking beautiful...," he groaned, hot pleasure on his face.

I moaned too, feeling him rub my dick between his toes, but I still got to impress him, wiggling my mouth through the thicker middle to swallow him whole. His fat crown widened my throat as Eckel hissed, and his hard solid body quaked, balling tight.

For Eckel's part, he kept my forehead pressed to his abs with my chin on his balls, holding me there until I coughed and choked on his enormous cock, adding more saliva to him. The satisfied smugness was gratifying.

"I own that cum dump cunt throat of yours, don't I, baby. My stunning cum guzzling bitch."

Oh fuck, fucking yes...

I answered him by slowly dragging the flat of my tongue from his heavy balls and up his thick veiny shaft to the sensitive red crown, rolling my tongue on him. He shivered, combing my damp pink bangs back.

"You are a lovely cocksucker, Lochlan, and I will give you more dick, darling. My special nut shake just for you, babe," Eckel told me as he roughly fisted my hair, took his feet off my dick, and rapidly pounded my mouth, taking back control.

He didn't ease up, clobbering his hard man appendage in me as he pleased, and my jaw was hurting, breathing was difficult, and everything just ached so fucking elating as he force-fed me his dominating cock. I groaned around his quickened pace while he used his cocksleeve slut.

With every powerful ram, Eckel's thick shaft rubbed on my tongue, and his cock head bashed my throat as his balls snapped erratically from the force of his exertion.

I could feel his body coiling tenser, and the further he throttled, the more wanton, and before long, his nuts were drawn tighter, abs taut, and he roared, busting his creamy shake into the back of my throat, crushing my head on him.

I quickly guzzled on Eckel's thick hot cum, catching every tremble of his sweaty flush body against my face and jerk of his cock on my tongue; it was so much that I coughed his juices back onto his dick, sticking it to his pubes.

He removed his drenched cock, stretching a drool of his cum that attached between his piss slit and my lips as I coughed out more of his batter; a couple of drops landed on his feet, so I bent down and lapped his delectable salt back up.

Lifting my head to smile at him, I kiss his cock crown, slurping off the same drool of cum hanging from his slit.

He groaned, rolling his gray eyes at my dirty submissive display and hauling me to my feet, but I was having trouble standing due to kneeling for so long; Eckel, ever so perceptive of me, held me close.

But as soon as my cock touched his sweaty tan skin, it was over for me; I shuddered, detonating myself on him. Strings of my cum dripped from his lightly dusted chest and down his six-pack abs.

"...Sss...sorry...."

I panicked and tried to wipe his pecs with my unsteady hand, but Eckel stopped me as he lowered to my ear and said something so horrible that a piercing tingle rekindled my nerves and went straight to my balls, causing me to quake from his promise.

He followed it up with a crude lick of his cum on the corner of my mouth before stifling my bruising lips, zealously kissing me, and tightening his grip on my throat while I drowsily kissed him back. Eckel effortlessly carried me to the table, dumping my ass on the tabletop, and pushed me down.

I felt his hand slip between my legs, and I moaned when he circled his moisten fingers on my hole, probably using my cum as lube, so instinctively, I spread my thighs wider with my feet flat on the table.

He slowly eased inside me, one finger becoming three, stretching and scissoring. I felt every rubbed of his fingers as he speared a delicious spot; our lips and tongues continued to be entangled in a feverish hot exchange.

He pulled away and attacked my throat, sucking a line of prickling fiery bites down my neck to my sternum, teasing my nipples between his teeth, tongue, and that amazing mouth. When he got to my third nipple, he aggressively gnawed and sucked, triggering me to hiss and writhe due to the biting sting.

I savored the pain as much as pleasure when Eckel rolled his tongue over the hurt; he gave me two more love bites on my inner thigh and the hollow space where my hip bones meet my pelvis.

Before his hot breath brushed my semi-erect cock; I shuddered, biting my swollen lips in anticipation with my dark eyes on him like a hawk. A sexy shit-grinning from him, my eyes rolled back, feeling myself embraced inside Eckel's hot wet mouth.

The carnal pleasure was scorching as he deeply sucked me with his tongue gliding up and down on my increasingly stiffened dick. It felt so...so...good. Over and over again, his mouth bobbed and enveloped my cock. Fucking hot, getting pleasure from both ends.

A bit of cum leaked whenever he struck that area, and he greedily licked it up. Not a drop escaped Eckel while he took me deeper; his throat muscles constricting on me felt unbelievable, and I jolted when he roughly jabbed that bundle of nerves.

A bit more, and he spat out my cock, scraping his teeth on my navel before he licked and sucked his way back to my gaping mouth, giving me a sweltering languid kiss.

The cocksure way he kissed, leading and crushing, caused me to chase his lips like a missing treat when he retreated with a cocky chuckle, so I impatiently propped on my elbows to watch him fish through his jeans for condoms and lube packets.

Eckel dumped it to my left, roguishly smiling as he tore open the lube and squirted it on his fingers. A split pause was all it took for his lubed-up fingers to find their way back inside me before I was left empty but not for long.

"Here it comes, baby. The ultimate prize for a fucking cum slut is to get his ass pussy fill, and I know your sweet little pig hole must be starving by now."

Fucking give me that big ass dick.

I whimpered, eagerly nodding, and my slick ass cunt clenched voraciously for Eckel's cock while my heart thrashed, pulse sped, red-hot body, yearning for every rigid inch of him, and he fucking delivered when his sheathed fat crown pushed inside my ring of muscles.

We both guttural groaned as he buried his way inside me till his balls met my ass cheeks, and I welcomed each pulsating beat of his ache. This connection we share as we ache, throbbing as one, and the pain and pleasure of having him melt inside of me felt so...right. We just fit.

"You feel beautiful, Lochlan. Fucking exquisite. I am so deep inside you..., baby. All I want you to do is feel me, feel me...like how I am going to feel you," he rasped low and burning, eyes dark and dilating with his imposing predatory gaze on me because I was his willing prey.

Verbally answering him was too much of an effort, so I pressed a kiss to the lion on his left biceps.

He lifted my chin, snatching my lips, and I felt his cock withdraw, only to push back in me while I hotly moaned inside his mouth, circling my limbs tightly around him.

Eckel drove deep and strong inside me, licking my insides, fucking me with his fat dick, and every single solid inch was a luscious torture of shuddering passion and heat.

Feeling him through the condom, his cock head repeatedly caresses that special spot inside me before burrowing in, rubbing along my passage. Stroking me from the inside.

He sucked a roused wet streak from my mouth to the middle of my throat and electrifying bit me there while I sank my own teeth into his neck, feeling his hammered pulse on my tongue as he continued to ram in and out of me.

My leaking cock chafed on his hard abdomen synchronizing with his thrust as I clutched the back of his mullet, digging the heel of my toe-curling feet into his muscled ass and my fingernails into his muscular back. Our breathing clouded between us, and our reddened drenched skin slapped and strained.

When Eckel straightened, his pace sped, and he fucked me fiercer, hooking one of my legs over his shoulder and wrapping an arm around the same leg, battering my hole with brutally decisive blows as I braced myself, gripping the edge of the table and I loudly cried with every punch.

He was deep in pleasure as much as I was, throwing his head back and thickly groaning, handsome face locked in an intense snarl, and I was on the verge too. My body was bunching tight as I reached for him.

"...Eckel...." Voice was scratchy and barely audible, but he heard me all the same, closing around me with his mass and strength.

"Cum with me, baby." His cock left me briefly before returning bare, sliding on my cock as he grabbed the both of us in his hand with his tongue back inside my opened mouth.

We were back to the beginning; three purposeful pumps and I was a goner, cumming between us. Shivering through my climax for the third time.

Surprised at myself for even having anything left, I set off a chain reaction because I felt his cock grow a little before erupting all over my stomach with some mat on my pubes and dick as he shuddered, making me tremble again.

He squeezed our crowns together, getting every last drop out as I groaned inside his mouth. Eckel softly kissed me for several drawn-out beats; he released me after a moment, turning my face to the right and left. His stormy gray eyes roamed the rest of me.

"The bruises aren't that bad, but they are definitely there. I am sorry...for going overboard with the biting."

"...Cool..., wear them with pride," I managed to say, pressing a kiss to his palm. He warmly smiled, kissing my damp forehead before his warmth was gone, so I slowly sat up. Eckel returned with the portable chair and my jacket, unfolding it before he reached for me.

"Could you stand?"

"I think so."

He helped me off the table, steadying me as he sat on the chair and maneuvering me onto his thighs before tossing my jacket over me. I snuggled close, resting my head on his pecs as he hugged me.

Being dominated by him was extremely hot, but I also really liked this part as I quietly listened to Eckel's breathing, feeling the rise and fall of his chest while he caressed up and down my arm.

"That was the best fucking I have ever had, and you were awesome, Lochlan. All those terrible things I said to you during play were all bullshit. You are not a pig, a whore, a bitch, and whatever else shit I said. And you are not stupid."

He pressed a kiss on the top of my pink head before he continued. "You will be a kick-ass nurse once you graduate because you are caring and compassionate. Plus, you are hot as fuck, baby."

I happily smiled, raising my head to meet his gorgeous gray eyes with my fingers on his handsome scar. No longer nervous.

"Then, would you like to go on a date with me?"

Eckel grinned beautifully and hugged me tighter. "I would love to, Lochlan."

End.

++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you enjoy and have a hot, erotically filled day;)

12