Dominating Mormon Mother-in-Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about your principles and guilty feelings?" she asked me.

"Fuck em," I said with a laugh. "I've lived my life long enough doing everything 'by the book,'" I said using air quotes with my fingers. "I want you to be the boss of my sexuality. What do you think of that?"

Mandy sat looking at me in shock. The little wheels in her head were turning. She started to talk a few times but stopped.

"What's on your mind?" I asked. "Spit it out. Ya know ... just say it and get it out," I said with a touch of sarcasm.

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

I hesitated. "Y-y-yes," I answered.

"You can't hesitate, mom," she said. "Think this through before you answer me. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you ... I mean ... yeah ... trust you how?" I answered.

"Mom, you're asking me to be what's called a 'Dom' or 'Dominant' which means you're going to be a 'Sub' or 'Submissive'. To be honest, I'm not fully versed on the ins and outs of this, but I know enough to tell you that what you're asking me to do requires your full trust in me.

"Before I agree to this, I need to know that you trust me implicitly. I need to know that you understand that when I ask ... or tell you to do something, you'll do it without question ... no hesitation. Do you trust me enough to be willing to give yourself over to me in that way?"

I thought about the weight of her words. I needed a few conditions. "Yes, I trust you. But I need a few assurances from you. First, you can't tell Ronny about this. Second, you can't and won't ask me to do anything in a public setting. I'm well known in this community and I will not do anything to diminish my reputation. What we do, we do in private. Third, this arrangement applies only to our sexual relationship."

She nodded her head. "Agreed. Anything else?"

"Can we keep that discussion open for a while?" I asked. "I need a little time to think this all through."

"Fair enough," she answered. "I agree with what you've asked but I may not agree to other conditions. But we can talk them through and make sure we're on the same page."

"Oh, this one is big for me. No humiliation."

"Okay. Should we write these down?" she asked with a giggle. She saw the look on my face. "KIDDING!"

"Sweetie, if you want me to trust you, I have to be able to trust you as well," I said. "I don't know how all this is supposed to work but I need to know and trust that you won't try to make me do things I won't do. No has to mean no at times."

"Yes, I agree. I will also have rules for you as well. How about we take the next few days and think this all through. We can talk about it later and get everything out in the open and make our terms known. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough," I agreed.

We hugged again. When we pulled back, she pulled me in for a nice, long, tongue exploring kiss. My heart skipped a few beats, my breathing got heavy, and my pussy started tingling again. I felt my juices leak and run down my perineum. I moaned through the kiss. Mandy slowly slid her hand down my breasts, my stomach, and to my pussy. When the kiss broke, I was ready for another go-round.

"If you want me to be your sexual boss, I have your final test of the night. You ready?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, dear."

"That's right. You will call me 'dear' or 'baby girl' whenever we're having sex. Is that clear?"

"Yes, dear."

"You're gonna eat my ass, mommy."

"What?" I said, shocked. "Eat your ass?"

"Did you not hear me? You're gonna eat my ass."

I wasn't sure what 'eating ass' was. "What ... how do I do that, dear?"

She pulled her legs up under her, got on all fours, pushed her ass in the air, looked at me and said, "Just do whatever you've already done to my pussy ... but do it to my ass."

"Mmmm, that sounds naughty, dear," I said with a smile. "I've never ... um ... Bill never intentionally did anything with my ass. He nearly pushed himself into my ass once. It hurt but it also felt ..." I tried to think of the right word.

"Arousing? Erotic? Forbidden?" she asked.

"I slowly nodded. "Yes. All those."

She slapped her ass cheek. "It ain't gonna eat itself. Snap to."

I was going to slide around behind her but as I rose to my hands and knees, I was still beside her. My feet were up by her arms and I was looking down her ass-cheeks from above. Her little rosebud looked so cute. And yet ... as I looked at it, my mind went to the purpose of that cute little hole.

'Is it sanitary? Is it clean? Does it smell?' I wondered to myself. 'One way to know, I guess,' I thought. I leaned down and kissed the closest cheek. I turned my head toward her butthole and took a little whiff. All I could smell was the musky scent coming from her pussy. I moved closer. I licked from the top of her ass crack, then down until I was about an inch from the target.

"Mmmm. God, mom. This will be a treat," she moaned.

I kissed the sides of her cheeks just above her rosebud. I gathered a bit of saliva and let it flow out and into her crack. I watched it spread its way down to her pucker then used my fingers to spread it around.

Mandy jumped. "Oh, fuck, yeah. Do that some more, mommy."

I dripped more saliva and used my fingers again to spread it around.

"Push a finger in, mommy," she said.

I was, again, a bit shocked, but willing. "Yes, dear."

I slowly pushed my index finger into her asshole with my left hand. I slid my right-hand underneath her and began friggin her clit. Her moans were heavenly angels in my ears.

I pulled my finger out and replaced it with my tongue as I continued fingering her clit. She moaned as I pulled away to admire her girly bits.

"Oh, look at that beautiful pussy," I whispered while running my finger the length of her slit.

She moaned as I leaned in and licked her asshole again. "Yes, mommy, keep licking it."

I moaned as I gave her pleasure. Thoughts of Bill eating me filled my mind. I felt my juices flow as I pictured him licking my asshole. 'God damn, this is fuckin erotic.' I thought to myself.

"Oh, my God, yes, keep licking my ass," she moaned again. "My clit is on fire, mommy. You're gonna make me cum again."

I repositioned again to get a better angle with my tongue. I pushed my tongue inside her ass as far as I could and started rubbing her clit as fast as I could. She moaned her pleasure and started convulsing.

"Oh FUCK! I'm CUMMING!" she wailed.

I placed my whole mouth on her pucker and plunged my tongue deep in her asshole. She screamed as I continued furiously rubbing her clit. Her pussy flowed onto my fingers.

When her orgasm calmed, I moved up and spooned in behind her. My hand found her mouth and she cleaned her juices off my fingers.

We moved to a dry spot on the bed and cuddled up together. She rolled me onto my side and spooned in behind me.

"Tomorrow ... we scissor," she whispered in my ear.

We lie with her arms around me as I wondered what was in store. 'Scissor?' We fell asleep as contented new lovers.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

Thank you for reading. Please rate and comment. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

Yes, Part Two is coming. It's mostly written and needs editing.