Dominating Mormon Mother-in-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Ronny Arrives to find a New and Improved Mother.
11.7k words
4.6
32.5k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers

All characters are 18 and older. Camisoles may have been harmed in the writing of this story. We can only hope.

Please rate and comment. Good feedback is always welcome.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

"Hi baby," I said as I jumped his body, arms around his neck and legs around his torso. I kissed him hard to let him know how much I missed him. My tongue probed deep.

When the kiss broke, he smiled. "Hello, gorgeous." He pulled me tight, gave me a more conventional kiss, and hugged me. That was his way of letting me know how much he missed me. I was giddy.

"I missed you so much, baby," I gushed. "God, I'm glad you're finally here."

"Me too," he said, relieved. "Hi, mom."

Behind me, Diane was waiting her turn to greet her son. Up until three weeks ago, she probably would have upstaged me. It's good to have her in her place.

I dropped from Ron's manly frame and stepped to the side so he and Diane could hug. It was cordial and polite and vastly different than the last time she greeted him. Ron noticed the difference and turned toward me mid hug with a questioning look. I shrugged as if I was clueless. Ordinarily, she would've gushed and made a snide comment about how skinny he is, then asked me if I had learned to cook yet.

When they finished, we picked up his luggage, loaded the car, and were off for home. Diane further surprised Ron by tossing him the keys and getting in the back seat. She was always the driver, but she never sat in the back seat on the rare occasions she let another drive her car.

As he drove through the traffic, I reached across the seat and gave his cock a nice massage. He glanced my way, tilted his head toward Diane, and gave me a dirty look. When I continued without a care, he slowly reached down, picked up my hand, and moved it down to his knee.

I smiled, leaned across the seats, and kissed his cheek. "I'm ready to fuck you, right here, right now," I whispered in his ear and moved my hand back to his cock. "I've been missing this almost as much as I've missed you," I said, giving his cock a squeeze.

He looked at me with another dirty look. "Stop it," he whispered back at me.

"What's going on up there?" Diane asked in a sexy, sultry voice.

"I'm just telling Ron that I can't wait to fuck his brains out."

"MANDY!" Ron shrieked. He swerved a bit then corrected. "Why would you say that?"

"We're married, baby. She knows we fuck."

"MANDY?"

"She's become very crass in the last three weeks, honey," Diane interjected, "but I know what married people do. I was married too."

"See. She knows what's up," I said with a sexy smile.

His confusion was in high gear. Diane wouldn't tolerate this kind of talk in a million years. "What the hell is going on with you two?"

"Mom and I have spent three weeks together ... ALONE ... thanks to you," I answered. "We've become close, just like you wanted."

"Wait. MOM?" he asked. "You call her mom now?"

"Mandy has been a Godsend, Ronny," Diane said. "We've become inseparable."

"Really?" he asked pleasantly.

He pulled my hand away again. "Not now," he whispered.

"Okay, baby," I said and sat upright. "But when we get home ... you and me ... we're fucking."

He huffed at me and rolled his eyes. He looked in the mirror to see his mom's reaction. She had a "Mona Lisa" expression as she watched the scenery pass by.

"So ... how's the weather been out here?" he asked to change the subject. "It's been pretty mild in Colorado."

I turned to look at Diane and winked. She smiled back and winked.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

We arrived at home, unloaded Ron's luggage, and made our way inside. Ron and I headed for the bedroom to unpack.

"Take your time, kids," Diane smiled. "I'll make us some dinner."

"Thanks, mom," we both said in unison, then looked at each other and giggled. "JINX!" we said, again in unison. I punched his arm. "You owe me," I said.

"Not fair," he cried. "My hands are full."

"Bummer. You should've been a girl so somebody else could do the heavy lifting," I said as we entered the bedroom.

"Yeah? And what would you do for a cock?" he shot back and dropped his luggage on the bed.

I grabbed my tits and shook them in his direction. "I have these. Every cock wants them."

"Damn. Can't argue with that," he nodded. "Okay, I owe you. I'll pay you ... with interest."

"Mmmmm, can't wait," I answered as I moved in close to grab his cock and make out with him. We stood and groped each other with the lust and passion of two love-sick teenagers with three weeks to make up. It took every ounce of willpower to break free. We quickly put his belongings away and headed back to help Diane fix our evening meal.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Ron **** ****

What the hell is up with mom and Mandy? I continued to wonder. I've talked to Mandy every night. She hasn't said a word about this. Hell, she's been bitching about everything mom does and says. Now they're acting like best friends. And Mandy is calling her MOM?

As we entered the kitchen, the aroma sent my olfactory to heaven. "Mmmmm, mom," I sighed. "Beef stroganoff." She was facing away from me, standing at the stove. I walked over, put my hands on her shoulders, and kissed her cheek.

"Making my favorite boy's favorite food," she smiled. "It's what a good wife ... and a good mother does."

Oooo, that's gonna sting, I thought and looked at Mandy. She smiled at me and crunched a carrot stick. I gestured my confusion and mouthed, "What?"

"What?" Mandy smiled and shrugged. "She's right. It's what a good mom ... and a good wife does. What's wrong with you, baby? You seem upset."

"No," I said. "Just confused. I'll get over it."

"Confused about what, sweetie?" mom asked.

I didn't really want to ask and open a can of worms. "I'm fine, mom. Don't worry. Maybe I need to rest." I turned and started for the living room.

"You do that, hon," mom answered. "Mandy and I will call for you when dinner's ready."

What the hell? Something's going on, I thought as I made my way to dad's big, old, fluffy chair. If there's an upside to dad passing away, it's getting to sit in this chair when we visit. I sat down, kicked the recliner back, and was soon off to dreamland.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mandy **** ****

"Damn, he's out cold," I said to Diane after shaking Ron a few times. "Maybe we should let him sleep."

"Nonsense," she answered. "He needs to eat while it's hot. He doesn't like it warmed up."

Diane walked over, grabbed a leg, and started pulling. As soon as his butt started sliding, his eyes flew open.

"WAKE UP!" she shouted and burst out laughing. Ron pulled his foot back, made an angry face at his mom, then started chuckling. I watched with amusement.

"Damn it, mom," he said. "You know I hated when dad did that."

"Well, you shouldn't be such a sleepy head then, should ya," she laughed.

"Guess not," he surrendered. He looked at me for some sort of help but realized I enjoyed the show. "Wow," he said, shaking off the fog, "how long was I out?"

Ron loves his sleep. He grew up with a dad who didn't mess around regarding waking his kids up. If he spent the energy to go to a bedroom to wake a sleeping child, he'd pull the blankets down, grab an ankle, and pull them out of bed onto the floor with a thud.

"About an hour," I guessed. "Long day?"

"I'd say. Damn movers were lazy as fu...," he remembered Diane was in the room, "... hhhheck."

Diane burst out laughing. "Good save, Ronny," she said and patted him on the head. "Come on. Dinner's ready and getting cold."

"NO! No, no, no, no," he babbled as he jumped up and ran to the kitchen. "Can't eat it after it cools."

"Relax, kiddo. Your mommy knows what's what," Diane assured as she pulled the lovely dish from the oven. "Piping hot," she said, removing the tin foil to a cloud of steam.

"Mmmmm, mom, that smells awesome," he said, rubbing his hands together. He looked at me with glee. "You should learn how to make this." He knew the second it came out of his mouth. "... cuz you could make it waaaaay better than mom."

"Dang, Ronny," Diane chortled. "I can't keep calling GOOD SAVE every five minutes. Get your act together."

I smirked and nodded in agreement.

"I'm still half asleep. Gimme a break."

I leaned in and kissed him. "It's okay, baby. She's a fuckin damn good cook."

Ron's eyes grew to golf ball size. He looked at Diane. She rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Fuck me," he said in defeat.

"RONNY! I don't tolerate that language in my house!"

"But, why does she --?"

"DON'T YOU BACKTALK ME, YOUNG MAN!"

"Sorry, mom," he pathetically whispered.

I had to keep a straight face. Inside I was totally having a cow. Ron had no idea what was happening. I'm not sure if he was enjoying it. He was confused as hell.

Dinner was dished and served. Since Ron and I had spent the last three weeks talking on the phone each night, he and Diane did most of the talking as they caught up. Their talk was mostly inane topics; How're things at church? Are you still volunteering at the youth center? What's going on with his siblings? Yeah, boring crap. I ate slowly, mostly pushing the food around my plate. My thoughts were on fucking the brains out of my man later. I was so fuckin horny and wet.

I heard my name. "What?" I snapped to attention. "You talkin to me?"

"He asked if you found a place for you two to live, dear," Diane answered.

I sucked in a breath and had to cough up the stroganoff I choked on. I pulled it together.

"Oh, um, I'll talk to you about that later. I think I have the perfect place, but we need to discuss the details."

Ron shrugged. "Okay. Sounds interesting."

"I think you'll like it." I smiled and went back to fidgeting.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

With dinner over and the kitchen cleaned up, we all went into the living room. Ron asked me how my new job was going even though he knew most everything already. Diane asked more questions, and the conversation became focused on me. Ron sat in his dad's chair, and true to form, he fell asleep. Diane and I continued talking for a while until she started yawning herself.

"I'm about to turn into a pumpkin, sweetie," she said with a yawn. "I'll leave you to get him to bed." She shook a finger at me. "No hanky panky in my house, young lady." She had a stern look on her face, then melted into a smile. As she walked past, she whispered, "Fuck his brains out."

"I intend to do just that," I said as I stood and followed her down the hall.

I followed her into her room and closed the door. "Remember the rules, mommy," I said.

"Honey. Really? Do I have to when Ronny's here?" she whined. "What if he catches me ..." she paused, then whispered, "... naked?"

I stepped toward her and shook my finger in her face. "You know the rules, slut!"

She diverted her eyes down. "Yes, baby girl."

I put my finger on her chin and lifted her face. "That's a good mommy," I said and kissed her hard, our tongues wrestling. I pulled back, leaving a string of saliva suspended between us. I smiled and turned to leave.

"Mandy?" she called to me humbly. I turned. "Please don't punish me for asking, but you're going to keep your promise, right?"

"Listen, slut," I said. "If you haven't learned to trust my promises by now, I may have to go get my crop and make you howl so loud, he'll figure it out on his own."

"Yes, dear. I'm sorry, dear. Of course, you're right. I'm sorry I asked."

I walked over to her again. "I will never break my promises to you, mommy. Relax and trust me as I trust you." I lightly kissed her.

"Thank you, baby girl. I trust you."

**** **** **** **** **** ****

Ron hadn't moved since I left. I woke him by pulling his shorts off and sucking his cock in my mouth. It took about five minutes of hard sucking to get his attention.

"Woah, baby," he whispered as he became fully aware of his surroundings. He darted his head back and forth. "Where's mom?"

"She went to bed, baby," I answered. "It's just us, and you're in for the fuckin of your life." I sucked his balls into my mouth while stroking his hardened member.

"No, no, no, no, no, no," he protested. "We can't do this here." He started to stand up, but I pushed him back. "Stop it, Mandy. We need to go to our room."

"Fuck our room," I said, continuing my expert blowjob. "I'm fuckin horny, and I'm not wasting any time. Now shut the fuck up and enjoy."

"Not even," he said and pushed me back. He stood, pulled his shorts up, tucked his dick in, then helped me up. "To the bedroom," he demanded. "NOW!"

I lowered my head in faux sadness. "Yes, master," I said with a disappointed smirk and followed him to our room.

He opened the door and motioned me in ahead of him. He closed the door and attacked me. He had me naked in five seconds then began devouring my body. He kissed my mouth, my face, my ears, my neck, my shoulders, my collars, and down to my breasts. He lavished my breasts with kisses, nibbles, and licks. God damn, if I was horny before, I don't know what to call this.

I felt the warmth of my moisture as it leaked down the inside of my thighs. It turned me on even more as it turned cold the lower it went. I moaned my approval for everything Ron was doing to my body. I was quivering and shaking as goosebumps grew on my goosebumps.

He started moving further south when I stopped him and pushed him back. "No, baby. None of that. I need that big, hard, meaty cock in my cunt. Now." I attacked him and had him naked in four seconds. Well, maybe more, but he had me naked in five, so I must win. We'll stick with four. Fuck him.

When he was entirely naked, I pushed him back onto the bed. I followed, straddled him, grabbed his cock, aimed, and slid his length inside me to the hilt.

"OH, FUCK!" we both moaned together.

I was too lost in the ecstasy and heard him say, "JINX."

"Fuck you," I moaned. "Asshole."

"Mmmm, that sounds yummy," he moaned, "and you owe me."

"Right now," I said as I slowly rode the length of his cock, "you can fuck me in any hole you want, baby."

"I'm enjoying the one I'm in, sugar," he moaned. "God damn, ride me, girl. Fuck me. I've missed you."

"I've missed your cock," I moaned. "You? Meh. Whatever." I smiled at him as his cock slid in and out.

"As long as you missed my cock, I'm fine."

I smacked his chest and laughed. "Fucker."

"Thank you."

I continued riding him slowly for several minutes. I didn't want him to get too excited and cum too quickly. He kept grabbing my hips, trying to fuck me fast and furious. I would only allow it for a few seconds.

When the time was right, I asked, "Do you want to know what I'm thinking about where we can live?"

"Right now, babe?"

"You know I love talking to you while you fuck me," I said. "I always know you're paying attention, AND I always win every argument."

He laughed. "That you do. Okay, talk to me. Just keep that pretty little cunt riding my cock."

"Well, about that ... I have to go out and get something," I said.

"WHAT? NO. Baby, we're making love. My cock is buried in your pussy. No."

I put my hands on his chest and began lifting off him. He grabbed my hips and forced me back down. Damn, that felt good. I ground my pelvic bone against his. I moaned as his cock massaged my G-spot deliciously.

"See that," he said indignantly. "You're staying here and fucking me."

"Oh yeah," I smirked. My inner voice said, Hold my beer, bitch.

I leaned down and kissed him, pushing my tongue into his throat. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed my tongue deeper while grinding his cock harder. He let go of my hips, grabbed the back of my head, and thrust his tongue into my throat.

With his hands on my head, I jerked my hips away and jumped off his cock. The kiss ended just as abruptly.

"You kissed me to manipulate me?" he said in phony shock.

"I always kiss you to manipulate you, dumbass," I answered. "You don't know that by now?" I leaned in and pecked his lips. "Toodles," I said and jumped off the bed before he could grab me.

"Where're you going?" he asked.

"It's a surprise, jagoff."

"I might have to, bitch," he laughed.

"HA! Good one. Touch it and die!" I laughed as I bounced out the door.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Ron **** ****

"What the fuck?" I murmured when the door closed. I grabbed my cock, hoping to keep it hard for when she returned. "Damn, she was fuckin wet," I said. My cock was nearly dripping, and there was a pool of her cum at the base.

I laid there stroking myself, but she was taking too long. I felt it coming and had to stop. Disappointed, I fell asleep.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mandy **** ****

I closed the door behind me. I tippy-toed down the hall and into Diane's room. It was dark when I entered. I closed the door as her lamp came on.

"Can you hear us fucking?" I asked as I walked over to the side of the bed.

She looked at me with a sad look. "Yes, I can," she nodded slowly. "I miss you in my bed, baby girl."

"Woah. You're not jealous, are you?"

"No. Well, yeah, maybe. A little," she admitted to her shame.

"Well, don't be," I said as I crawled in her bed and slid over to her. I kissed her as I pushed her blanket down her body. "Good girl," I said as I ran my hand down her breasts, belly, and to her luscious pussy. "I love when you're naked for me."

"I love being naked for you, baby girl," she purred. "But you need to get back to Ronny. He needs you more than I do."

"He can wait," I said and kissed her deeply. I slid down, spread her legs, and began lapping at her sex.

"OH, BABY GIRL," she moaned. "YOU EAT ME SO GOOD."

"I love eating you, mommy."

"Please, never stop," she moaned.

That was my cue. I rose and threw my leg over the bed and stood up. I held my hand out. "Come with me."

I saw the fear in her eyes instantly. She started shaking her head. "No, baby girl, no. Please no."

"You don't even know where we're going," I said and grabbed her hand to help her up.

"I think I do, dear," she said as she fought me.

"Mommy," I said sternly, "you need to come with me. RIGHT. NOW."

"MANDY!" she said just as sternly. "NO!"

"Do you remember your promise to me?" I asked.

"God, no, baby girl," she whimpered. "My promise didn't mean this."

"Your promise meant everything, mommy," I said gently. "Everything. No exceptions."

"Oh, Honey, I can't. He's my son."

"And you're my bitch," I countered. "You're promised to me, physically, mentally, and sexually. You'll do as you're told."

"Baby girl, no, please." She begged me with her eyes. "What about your promise to me?"

"I've kept my promise, mommy," I said. "He has no idea what we've done ... and I will never tell him."

"If I go with you, he'll know," she started crying. "You know he'll know. I can't let him think of me like that."

"Mommy, this is the road you chose," I explained. "There's no going back without breaking YOUR promise."

I could see I was breaking down her resistance. Her words and actions were the same as that first night we fucked. Exerting my power over her was making me wetter by the minute. The fire in her eyes let me know her submission was doing the same to her.

I looked into her eyes and held out my hand. She looked at me, her eyes pleading. I pushed my hand closer. She slowly -- almost reluctantly -- reached out and put her hand in mine. I lightly pulled as she swung her legs off the bed and stood up.

"That's better," I said and kissed her softly. She didn't answer other than light sobbing.

I led her to the door, down the hall, and into our room. Ron was lying in the middle of our king-size bed, wilted cock in hand, lightly snoring. I giggled and looked at Diane. She was still in shock but looked amused.

marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers