Dominating My Little Sister

Story Info
It's time to teach my sister a lesson she'll never forget.
1.3k words
4.33
10.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know when it happened, but some point this year, my baby sister became a real babe. She's back home for the summer after her freshman year of college and she's changed so much. It was weird having her back. We easily settled into our typical sibling bickering, but something was different.

I first noticed one day in the kitchen. I was eating a bowl of cereal, leaned back against the counter top. She rose up on her tip toes to reach into the cabinet beside me and her shirt rose up to bare her tanned hips. She was wearing these super low riding jean shorts and I couldn't look away from her. I could see the peaks of her nipples right beside my face under the material of her thin top. She adjusted her shirt when she was flat footed again, only to adjust it a little too far and I got a peak of her deep cleavage.

After that day, I was turned into a bit of an obsessive voyeur. I'd "accidentally" walk in on her coming out of the shower. I'd spend a little too much time pool side when she'd lounge around in the skimpiest of bikinis. If I caught her wearing a dress, I'd even drop my fork on purpose at dinner, just to catch a glimpse of her panties under the table. She had this pink lace pair that gave me wet dreams one night.

Of course, I'd never act on it. I played it cool. Always letting her feel like she was just the pain in the ass little sister and I'm the hot headed, cool older brother. She may have been freshly 19, but I still treated her like the same little brat she's always been. That is until today. Mom and Dad are out of town for the weekend and they've left us a long list of chores. And this bitch is strutting around the living room in a mini skirt, the strings of what I assume to be a very revealing thong pulled high on her hips. She's wearing a lacy bralette that I can literally see the shape of her areolas through. She keeps going on about how much she hates chores and pouting her plump lips at me. Something tells me I've been too obvious with my obsession.

Jokes on her though, I'm not that weak.

"Oh, it probably is exhausting doing chores in fucking PLATFORM HEELS."

She huffs at me, puffing her perfect tits out above her crossed arms.

"I'll take the dishes, you can load the washing machine." I instruct, smiling as I hear her heals stomping off down the hall. She is such a brat.

I'm drying my hands on a towel after finishing the dishes. I realize I haven't heard from my sister in awhile. I head down the hall to double check that she actually did her part. I am unprepared for the sight I am walking in on.

My sister is hanging half way out of the top load washing machine, her mini skirt riding up and her legs splayed open giving me a full view of her lace covered pussy. She's cussing like a tiny sailor into the drum of the machine and, from what I hear, it sounds like she got stuck reaching for a stray sock. I walk quietly behind her, running my finger tips over the backs of her legs.

"Oh, god! Finally! Get me out of here!" she wails, kicking her heels back at me. I plan to, obviously, I'm not a monster. But I am gonna have a little fun first, it's what she deserves for trying to use her body against me.

I grab her thighs, giving them a rough squeeze. I want to leave a few marks for her to remember this moment. I reach up and bring my palm down hard over one of her bare cheeks. She flinches as the flesh of her ass reddens beneath my touch. I barely hear her cussing at me, I bring my hand down again and again, loving the hand print shaped bruise forming on her. She's whimpering now. I run my hands back up her thighs to rest just below her plump and perky ass.

"You think you can just flaunt this body around and get whatever you want from me? And now look at the predicament you're in."

I run my hands over her reddened ass, squeezing her cheeks aggressively once before tracing two fingers over her lace clad pussy. This little bitch, she's wet! She's trying to taunt me with her body, but she's into this too! I pull my hand back and smack her pussy. She moans before she can stop herself and I smack her again. I reach up to rip the skirt and lace thong down over her smooth legs, baring her to me completely. Before she can complain, I shove my fingers into her folds and begin to roughly finger fuck her. I can feel her arousal spilling down her thighs, slicking my hand. I bury my face in it, tasting her sweetness and allowing my tongue to drag across her clit. Her legs are shaking for me as I devour her with my tongue and teeth. I eat her pussy like I haven't been fed in weeks and she's a four course meal. I relish in the feel of her juice splattered around my lips.

I lift her up out of the drum and toss her easily over my shoulder. She's whimpering and punching my back as I carry her up stairs to her room. I grab a belt off the back of her door and forcibly bind her tiny wrists together before throwing her down on her bed. I waste no time ridding myself of my shorts and climbing into the bed beside her. I pull her into a straddle position across my naked body. Reaching up, I rip through the material of her bralette. It falls to the ground in shreds and she glares down at me angrily. She's completely naked on top of me now, her wrists still bound by the belt.

I grip her by the hair, encouraging her to raise her hips as I line myself up to her entrance. In one smooth move, I slam my full length into her tiny body. Her eyes roll back as she takes me in and I'm shocked to see her beginning to ride me like her life depends on it. I let my thumb rub circles over her clit as a reward, while my other hand reaches up to massage her perfect tits. I pinch her hardened peaks tightly, eliciting a moan of desire from her. The things that sound does to me are unreal.

I shove her off of my dick before flipping her so she's leaned over the bed. I fuck her hard from behind, jerking her head back by her ponytail with one hand and spanking her perky ass again with the other. I love the way her cheeks and tits are bouncing as I slam into her over and over again. I wet my thumb and slip it into her asshole, massaging in circular movements. Her body is vibrating and I know I am about to make my own sister cum. I reach around to take both of her tits into my hands and fuck her as hard as I can until I feel her walls constrict around my dick. I spill my load as soon as I feel it and fall across her back so we are one sweating heap on her bed.

Finally, her breath is coming back to her. "Why'd you have to choose my bed, asshat?!"

"Because you'll have to smell what we did in here for a few days. I won't let you forget it." I chuckle darkly at her flushed cheeks and the sexed out glaze in her eyes. I know next time I "accidentally" drop my fork under the table, I'm going to do more than just peak up her dress. Resisting her will be impossible now that I've had a taste. Luckily for me, she's just in the room next door.