Kevin and Kelsey

Story Info
Older brother takes his anger out on bratty little sister.
1.9k words
4.34
46.7k
84

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
163 Followers

Kevin was not having a very good day. Last night he couldn't get any sleep because his little sister, Kelsey invited some boy over and the constant creaking of the bed and loud moans rippled through the thin walls of their house. He eventually drifted off at 3 am, but his alarm woke him up at 5:30 am. A full day of classes at community college and then an afternoon shift at work on no coffee and one breakfast sandwich was bad. The bus coming late was worse.

The only thing on his mind was getting his truck back from Kelsey and going out to see his girlfriend later that night. He wasn't going to pay the bus fair for the third time today for a late-night booty call and he definitely wasn't going to stay another night with just him and his sister in the house. Walking up the hill to his house from the stop he noticed his truck parked awkwardly in front of the garage door. As he got closer he noticed that the left side view mirror, the door, and the headlight were completely shattered.

The nice mahogany paint job was scratched, grey, and battered. Kevin nearly fell to his knees at the sight of the truck that he worked for as a banged-up mess. He barged into the house, flinging his keys and his backpack on the floor.

"Kelsey!" He shouted up the stairs.

"Kelsey! Get the fuck down here!" He shouted again.

"Alright! Wait a second!" Kelsey screamed.

He heard the pitter-patter of her bare feet against the hardwood steps. She was wearing a loose red shirt and tight black leggings that clung to her lower body like a second skin. Despite being filled with rage he noticed her nipples poking through her shirt and her visible pussy lips. He brought his eyes up to hers and cleared his head.

"Kelsey, I'm going to ask you this one time. What the fuck did you do to my truck?" He said through shaky breaths.

Kelsey let out a bored groan and stopped at the bottom of the steps.

"I was backing out of the parking garage at that one movie theater near that old Mexican place and I got too close to some sedan." She explained while casually brushing her dirty blonde hair out of her face. Kevin stared at her waiting for either a better explanation or at least a sorry. Nothing.

"Did you at least leave a note?" He asked.

"Nope. Look it was an accident, I'll pay you back." She was sitting on the steps now, tying her hair into a ponytail.

"When?"

"No idea. I guess I'll ask mom when she gets back."

"Mom won't be back for another week," Kevin said. "You're not going to brush this off and make her pay for the stupid bullshit you did!"

"Stop yelling at me! I don't have any money right now!" Kelsey shouted at him with real frustration in her voice.

"If you don't have any money then why the hell would you be so careless with my truck I let you borrow!"

"It was an accident! That's why they call it an accident!" She stood up and got in her brother's face. He noticed her breasts shifting around in her shirt.

"Ok listen, I know a guy he'll f-"

"Oh really? Is it the guy you banged last night?" He said cutting her off.

"What the fu- No! Firstly that was none of your business." She said.

"You made it my business stupid, the walls aren't thick."

"Jeez your annoying!"

"Also even if you do know a guy," he said mocking her voice. "How are you going to pay him? Give him a blowjob?"

Kelsey stood there for a second until walking to the couch.

"Um hello? I'm not done with you." Kevin said.

"Fuck you, if you're not going to listen to me I'm not going to listen to you." She said while looking for the remote.

Kevin let out a frustrated groan and went upstairs to his room. He plopped on the couch and opened his phone to text his girlfriend.

Kevin: Hey babe u think u can come over tonight?

Sofia: Hey baby. Sorry, I can't I got a lot of homework.

Kevin sighed although a small part of him was happy that his girlfriend couldn't make it. At this point, he wasn't hard for her. He was hard for his stupid, non-driving, shithead little sister. He took off his pants, his shirt, and his shoes. Walking downstairs with an even harder erection and one goal on his mind. Kevin was going to make her make up for the damage one way or another.

Kelsey was flipping through the channels until Kevin stepped in front of the tv in his boxers and a tank top. His hard cock was right in her face.

"Kevin, what are you doing? Why the fuck are you naked?" She asked. Kevin slipped his cock from his boxers, the tip facing the bridge of her nose.

"If you're going to fuck up my night, my day, and my truck," he grabbed the back of her head. "I'm going to fuck your mouth."

"Woah woah wa-" Kelsey's plea was cut off by her brother's cock entering her mouth. She immediately ran her tongue under his thick head, tasting a bit of his salty pre-cum. Kevin slid his cock deeper into his little sister's wet mouth and slowly thrust back and forth, thin drops of saliva leaked down her chin as a small smile formed around the corners of her lips. Kevin brushed the back of Kelsey's head while looking into her deep brown eyes.

Kelsey took her hand and caressed her brother's heavy balls forcing a moan out of him. She slipped her other hand into her leggings and slowly played with her wet pussy while moaning around her brother's throbbing cock. Kevin began to pick up the pace until Kelsey gagged around his cock spitting all over his pubic hair and hips. Kevin pulled out giving his sister a moment to breathe.

"You like fucking your little sister's throat don't you?" Kelsey teased. Kevin smirked and reached down to cup her perky breasts through her shirt. She slid the baggy shirt up and over her head revealing her pale, perky mounds. She then took her leggings off and spread her legs showing off her glistening pussy. Kevin's cock twitched at the sight of his sister's pretty pink slit opening up. He began stroking his cock until she grabbed his hand.

"That's my job to get your cock nice and wet Kev," She wrapped her small, delicate, fingers around his thick shaft. She began spitting and slowly slobbering up and down her brother's cock, her eyes closed as Kevin ran his fingers through her ponytail. After a while, there was so much spit gathering around Kelsey's lips and Kevin's cock it was overflowing, making a huge mess on the floor and down Kelsey's body. She then pulled his cock out of her mouth and smiled up at her brother again.

"Are you sure you just want to fuck my mouth?" She leaned back into the chair, still smiling with thick lines of spit falling down her face and neck. "C'mon Kev, split your little sister's pussy." She cooed.

Kevin removed his top and boxers and climbed over Kelsey's body, his wet cock a few inches above her pussy. He braced himself against the back of the couch, breathing heavily over his sister's sweaty forehead. He eased into Kelsey's folds letting out a low sigh. Her pussy had just the slightest resistance to tease every nerve ending he had down in his shaft. Kelsey arched her back slightly while grabbing the back of her brother's neck.

"Ohh shit you're tight. I thought you'd be looser with all that cock you got last night." He grunted.

"Oh shut up..." Then she mumbled something.

"What was that?" Kevin grabbed her chin.

"I said he wasn't as big as you. Mmmmh fucker..." She moaned.

"Almost in."

"I'm watching too," She said. "Just shut up and finish."

Kevin then leaned down and was all the way in her, balls deep. She felt better than any girl Kevin had sex with. Kelsey's naked body shook around her brother's invading cock, getting used to his girth. Her whole face was bright red. Her eyes were wide.

"H-holy shit." She moaned into his mouth. The wet skin of her inner lips gripped his cock nice and tight. He pulled out and rammed his big cock right back in with no remorse.

"OHHH FUCK!" Kelsey shouted, but that only made Kevin slam into his sister's tight snatch harder and faster. He was about eight strokes in until she put her hand on his stomach to get him to slow down.

"I'm sorry Kevin." She really meant that one. Kevin kissed his little sister on her sweaty forehead and caressed her face, his thumb running over her freckles.

"Do you want me sto-" Kelsey kissed him square on the lips, cutting him off.

"No. Fuck no. Keep going." She hissed, a bubble of spit escaping her lips. She kissed him one more time before sinking her body deeper into the couch.

"It's going get nasty." He groaned.

"Make it nasty, make me really pay for it big brother." She said rubbing her hands over her tits.

Kevin went back to jackhammering his sister's tight pussy, his wide body crashing into her tight body. Sweat began to fly all over the sibling's bodies and the squeaking couch. He was hitting her with deep, powerful thrusts. Kelsey's loud moans filled her brother's ears while her fingers worked her clit.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." She chanted over and over. "Mmmh OH FUCK IM CUMMING!" Kelsey shrieked, her whole body shook for a few seconds and then she went completely numb with ecstasy. Her big brother's cock wedged deep in her gushing pussy was the only thing she could think about. Kevin's mouth watered at the sight of his little sister's body writhing and squirming. His cock slipped in and out of her raw, soaking gash. Every ridge and vein of his cock was squeezed by his sister's pussy.

Kevin knew he was about to explode and as much as wanted to, he wasn't going to bust raw inside his sister, so he pulled out with a wet sucking sound. Kelsey saw her brother's wet cock waving around, so she leaned forward sticking her tongue out lewdly. Kevin only needed two strokes to cum all over his sister's face. Six thick shots landed on her. The shots lined her forehead and dripped down her nose and chin. She licked her lips enjoying the taste of her brother's seed.

She sucked at the rest of the cum leaking from the head of his cock. Slowly kissing the softening cock that just split her pussy, tasting her own juices.

"Christ," Kevin mumbled rubbing the top of his sister's head. "You're one hot bitch."

All of sudden the bright lights of a car shone through the house. Kelsey jumped, her brother's cum flying around.

"Shit, it's Dad!" Both Kevin and Kelsey grabbed their discarded clothes and sprinted up the stairs to the hallway. The front door opened and their father was immediately hit with a smell he couldn't believe.

"Guys, why does it smell like a goddamn locker room?" He asked. Kelsey wiped the cum off her face with the back of her leggings and put her clothes back on. She walked gingerly down the steps.

"Hey dad." She said, smiling awkwardly.

"Hey... where's your brother? His truck is-"

"Yeah yeah I did that. Don't worry we got it all figured out." She said. She couldn't tell if her father was angry, confused, amused, disgusted, or all of the above. She went back upstairs to avoid any more questions, sharing a smirk with her big brother.

Ods111
Ods111
163 Followers