All Comments on 'Dominating the Asian Tease'

by JustAnotherDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

You sound like a typical submissive asian slut. I bet you dream about being dominated and creampied by a big white cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

It's a great fantasy... anyone who has a problem with that, and literally trolls the comments section of a sexual fantasy blog, needs a hobby. Stop judging people, wtf.

GrimmloverGrimmloveralmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed the first chapter!!

I found this story quite the tease, and really enjoyed Can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So HOT

The only thing that could have made your story even hotter is a promise to return but not saying when or where.

Myself I'm a older male but have always had a deep sexual feelings for asian women and also of the BDSM lifestyle. Ive touched on this lifestyle before my wife passing and now looking for a partner to explore it deeper.

Keep up the erotic writing as you do have a talent for it and hope one day your fantasy sums true but under controlled circumstances for your safety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Nice little story and not far from the truth. Been married three times two were to asian women and as I lived in an asian neighborhood in cal I’ve fucked many. Better then 90% been submissive and love when a hung white guy is showing them how good sex can with the right dominant can be.

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

I can't speak to the Asian portion of this, as the closest I come to being Asian is CAUCasian, but holy shit this was hot. I'd love to be dominated and forced to cum by someone this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Intensely, immensely arousing and really well written. To paraphrase the 'Author's notes' at the end, I'm ashamed to say that this shares a lot with my fantasies, but as a Black woman and the racial-sexual fetishization associated with my identity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Magic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous