Dominating the Lax Bros Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexy Irish lacrosse stud submits to horse-hung freshmen.
4.7k words
4.77
29.6k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,075 Followers

Before settling into the dorm room, Peter announced that he needed to pee and headed off to the bathroom. This left Lincoln and Liam alone together for the first time.

As the skinny freshman stud looked at his conquest, the cocky lacrosse player couldn't believe where he was. Just an hour before, he'd been on top of the world, having just vanquished his rivals in lacrosse in one of the biggest games of the season. Now this 6'1", toned and shredded Irishman was butt-ass naked in a freshman dorm room, submitting to a guy two years younger than him. And to make matters worse, his dick was still hard and throbbing -- the same thick 6.6-inch cock that he'd used to fuck girls so many times before.

As Liam stood naked in the middle of the dorm room, Lincoln circled around him while fully clothed, admiring this toned and muscular stud. Lincoln was no stranger to sex and had fucked both girls and guys in high school with his thick and meaty 8-inch dick, which always surprised people on his skinny and average-looking body. But Lincoln had never fucked someone nearly as hot as Liam, and this gorgeous lacrosse stud would be the sexiest lay he'd ever had.

Liam had short, curly brown hair with green eyes that were deeply set back into his handsome face. His jawline was chiseled and perfect, as was every muscle on his toned body. His shoulders, arms, chest, and abs all glistened with sweat as Lincoln admired this sexy jock stud, all while fully clothed himself. Liam had a nice bit of chest hair on him and muscular, hairy legs. He was an all-around stud and alpha male.

"What do you want me to do to you?" Lincoln whispered, breaking the silence for the first time.

Liam gulped. "Whatever you want, sir."

"That's the right answer," Lincoln said, smiling. "But what do you WANT me to do to you?"

"Umm, I want to see you naked and maybe suck you off again?"

"Is that all?" Lincoln replied, reaching down to grab Liam's throbbing dick for the first time.

As this younger and shorter stud grabbed his manhood, Liam's body shuddered with a wave of pleasure, making him yearn for Lincoln's touch.

"I want to please you," Liam said sheepishly. "And see how many times I can make you cum."

"Do you want me to cum inside of you?" Lincoln asked.

"Yes!" Liam blurted out, a bit too quickly.

"Have you ever been fucked before?"

"No!" Liam gulped, his dick pulsing in Lincoln's hand.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Lincoln whispered quietly into Liam's ear.

Before today, Liam had never fathomed that he would ever suck someone's dick, let alone ask a guy to fuck him. But with Lincoln fondling his hard-on and whispering in his ear, he felt compelled to give himself completely to this freshman stud.

"YES!" Liam begged.

"PLEASE FUCK ME!"

______________________________________________________________

Lincoln kept massaging Liam's dick and also playing with his man-sized balls. Lincoln then reached around and felt Liam's ass for the first time. It was a god-like ass--muscular, toned, and firm from all the years Liam spent playing rugby and lacrosse.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking this," Lincoln whispered in Liam's ear. "And I have a feeling you'll love it too."

Liam shuddered and felt himself getting close to orgasm as Lincoln kept fondling his cock and massaging his muscular bubble butt. Even though Lincoln was still fully clothed, Liam was about to lose control and shoot his load all over the dorm room floor.

Lincoln felt this too and released his grip of Liam's dick right before the Irish stud reached the point of no return. His dick was thick and throbbing, on the brink of orgasm, but no longer being touched. Instead, it just convulsed on its own as Lincoln kept feeling up the lacrosse stud's incredible ass.

Liam was so horny that he reached his hand down to keep jerking himself off, but Lincoln slapped it away. "You won't be needing that," he whispered. "Trust me."

Lincoln then pulled Liam over to his bed and told him to get on all fours. The lacrosse stud obeyed and presented his athletic ass to the short, scrawny, but well-endowed freshman. Lincoln took a moment to admire Liam's toned and beefy butt and started pulling apart his cheeks to massage his sexy hole.

Liam moaned as Lincoln slipped a finger inside him for the very first time. Liam had never before played with his ass--nor had anyone else. "I'm a virgin," he whispered, embarrassingly.

"I know," Lincoln replied confidently. "Just relax and trust me."

Lincoln removed his finger and put his lips to Liam's hole, gently blowing inside it. He then kissed it for the first time and started licking it, giving Liam sensations that he never thought were possible.

"FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK!" Liam moaned. "THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD."

Lincoln alternated between tonguing and blowing on Liam's hole--shooting waves of pleasure through his lacrosse stud body. Every muscle of his shredded body tightened and loosened with the anal assault of Lincoln's tongue. Liam started moaning and screaming as Lincoln's mouth unlocked secrets in his ass that he didn't know existed.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" he screamed. "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Lincoln worried that Liam's shouting might wake up the whole dorm, but he also figured that it was past time for payback with all the noise that the lax bros constantly made every night.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Liam yelled. "FUUUUUUUUCKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Lincoln kept up his assault on Liam's ass and was thoroughly enjoying his big and beefy butt when his roommate, Peter, returned to the room.

"Dude," Peter said, "I can hear y'all all the way down the hall!"

"Oh sorry," Lincoln said, removing his mouth from Liam's asshole. "I'm just trying to loosen this bitch up before I fuck him."

_______________________________________________________________

Peter couldn't believe that his roommate was still fully clothed while this sexy Irish lax bro was butt-ass naked and moaning like a bitch in heat. "Well I might start studying," Peter said, "But you guys carry on."

"Sure thing bro," Lincoln said, "And we can take a break and try something else. Liam, why don't you take off my shorts and suck me off?"

The lax bro was sad that Lincoln's mouth had left his asshole and he already missed the new sensations that Lincoln had showed him for the first time. But he was also excited to see Lincoln's mammoth cock and swallow his entire shaft once again down his throat.

Liam took off Lincoln's shirt and removed his shorts, so the freshman stud was once again standing in his pair of red, plaid boxers. Just like before, Lincoln's imposing hard-on looked like an absurd crowbar in his shorts. Liam greedily took them off with his mouth and eagerly dove at Lincoln's cock.

With Peter trying to study just a few feet away, Liam started worshipping Lincoln's dick on his bed. Liam was now an experienced cocksucker--even if only for the past hour--and he was eager to show this freshman stud what he was made of.

For the next fifteen minutes, Liam sucked on Lincoln's cock and lavished it with affection. He easily swallowed all 8.2 inches of Lincoln's thick and weighty shaft and alternated sucking on his balls and deep-throating his massive dick. With every inch of Lincoln's spear buried down his throat, Liam felt up Lincoln's small but toned body while submitting completely to this sexy freshman stud.

_______________________________________________________________

Peter found it difficult, but not impossible, to study as his roommate got a world-class blowjob just feet away. Peter put in headphones to drown out Liam's slurping sounds, and he occasionally glanced over and admired the two studs' sexy bodies. Peter had never before realized he was bi, but he now enjoyed the sight of naked guys, particularly those as gorgeous as Lincoln and Liam.

Liam was objectively the more attractive of the two, with his bulging muscles and model-good looks. But Lincoln was handsome too, and he exuded a gentle confidence as he expertly fucked Liam's throat.

After fifteen minutes, Liam was shocked that Lincoln wasn't yet on the verge of cumming. His own dick was still throbbing and on the brink of orgasm but had been completely untouched. Liam dared not touch it or disobey Lincoln's commands, and his only goal was bringing pleasure to this calm and cocky stud.

As Lincoln withdrew his massive spear from Liam's throat, he asked the Irishman once again if he wanted to be fucked. "Yes sir," Liam gulped, as he soaked in the sight of Lincoln's absurdly large cock. "But please go slow."

"Don't worry, baby, I'll be gentle, and pretty soon you'll be begging for more."

Lincoln turned Liam over and made him get on all fours once again. This time Liam eagerly put his butt up and was not disappointed when Lincoln's mouth once again started lapping at his hole. Every fiber of Liam's body felt horny and alive as Lincoln opened up his quivering and virgin ass.

After five minutes of tonguing, Lincoln put a finger in Liam's ass, and then two. Liam moaned and felt a bit of discomfort, but pleasure quickly took over and swept across his body.

Peter started glancing over at his roommate more and more as Lincoln started opening up the Irish stud's ass for the first time. Although Peter had seen blowjobs before (hell, he'd just experienced four of them), he had never before seen real people having sex. So he watched in awe as his roommate opened up this sexy lacrosse stud's virgin asshole.

_______________________________________________________________

"FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" Liam moaned, as Lincoln put the massive head of his shaft inside him for the first time.

Lincoln paused and let Liam adjust, and also started kissing the back of his neck and ears. "Such a good little bitch," he whispered in Liam's ear. "Just relax and take my fucking cock."

Liam moaned as Lincoln pushed his shaft deeper and deeper into the lacrosse stud's beefy butt. All those years of squats and leg workouts at the gym had made his ass hard and toned, but he had no idea that his muscular ass would now just be a source of pleasure for Lincoln's massive cock.

Lincoln pushed inch after inch deep inside this sexy lacrosse stud. Liam moaned and writhed with pleasure as Lincoln bottomed out into his ass.

Lincoln just relaxed and let Liam get used to his dick's length and girth. "How do you feel?" he asked the lax bro.

"I FEEL FULL!" Liam yelled.

Lincoln waited for a moment before slowly starting to gently rock back and forth. As Liam tried to relax his ass muscles, he felt himself getting fucked for the first time in his life by a shorter, skinner, and cockier guy two years younger than him.

"UGHHHHHHHHH!" Liam moaned more loudly, as Lincoln started pounding him more forcefully.

Lincoln reached underneath and grabbed Liam's cock. It had started deflating slightly but perked right back up at the slightest touch from the cocky freshman.

"Fuck yeah, bitch," Lincoln said. "Take my fucking dick!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Liam yelled. "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Lincoln smiled as the sexy lacrosse stud seemed to be liking it. His big, beefy butt had not only taken all eight inches of Lincoln's dick, but he was already turned on and eager for more. Lincoln was happy to oblige and told Liam to flip over so that he could fuck him face-to-face.

Liam felt empty when Lincoln withdrew his colossal spear so that Liam could flip over. But now he also could see the guy who was fucking him, and it immediately felt more intimate and extreme. Inch by inch, Lincoln reinserted himself into Liam's ass without breaking eye contact with the Irish stud. As Lincoln bottomed out, waves of pleasure shot across Liam's body, and Lincoln enjoyed observing the expressions on Liam's handsome face.

"FUCK!" Liam exclaimed. "UGH, that feels so fucking good!"

"Your ass is so tight, baby," Lincoln whispered. "You want me to fuck you good?"

"YESSSSSSSS!" Liam said.

"DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lincoln couldn't believe his luck started mercilessly pounding this lacrosse stud's sexy ass. Alternating between short, forceful strokes, and long, smooth ones, he started plowing this stud to a sexual crescendo that he had never achieved before.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" Liam screamed. "FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

_______________________________________________________________

Peter could no longer study as Liam's screams were so loud they filled the entire dorm. Instead, he took off his headphones and started watching his roommate put on a clinic in how to fuck and take a guy's virginity.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!" Liam moaned.

As Lincoln pounded this lacrosse stud's ass, the only way that he could think of to get him to shut up was to kiss him. While still fucking him forcefully and briskly, Lincoln leaned in and locked lips with Liam to make out with this sexy lacrosse stud.

Liam was overwhelmed with emotion and pleasure as Lincoln inserted his tongue forcefully into his mouth. Even though Liam had made out with dozens of people before, he had never before been on the receiving end of such an aggressive and confident kiss. Lincoln was owning his mouth the same way that he had dominated his ass, and all Liam could do was try to welcome him in to give Lincoln as much pleasure as possible.

For the next few minutes, Lincoln dominated Liam's ass and mouth and took his anal virginity in the most intimate way possible. The Irish stud gave himself completely to Lincoln as wave after wave of pleasure washed over his body.

"FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK!" he moaned into Lincoln's mouth.

Without any warning and without being touched, Liam's dick erupted all over his and Lincoln's abs. Lincoln just kept fucking him as Liam moaned inside his mouth, and the two studs were shaking the bed frame so much it banged against the dorm room wall.

Watching the sight before him, Peter couldn't help pulling out his own massive dick. Even though he'd cum an hour before--showering the lax bros with his seed--he felt turned on and horny watching his roommate put on a clinic in how to fuck.

Neither Lincoln nor Liam noticed Peter's massive horse cock coming out to play, since they were both completely enraptured by their passionate embrace. Lincoln kept plowing Liam's ass with his dick, while Liam's own manhood stayed fully erect, despite having shot a load of cum while entirely untouched.

"UGH, FUCK ME!" Liam moaned, in a rare moment when his lips left Lincoln's.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING TIGHT!" Lincoln exclaimed.

The freshman stud kept sawing away at the lacrosse stud's ass for the next few minutes, continuing to pound and plunder his sensitive hole. Liam just moaned even more and pulled Lincoln closer to him as the studs kept making out. From this position, Liam's dick was now rubbing against Lincoln's abs, and it felt like the freshman stud was giving him some pleasure despite not actually touching Liam's cock.

"I'M GETTING CLOSE!" Lincoln declared, as he pounded Liam's ass more forcefully.

"FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!" he bellowed.

As Lincoln screamed--losing control for the first time--he shot his load deep inside Liam's ass, filling the sexy Irishman with his seed. Feeling the sexy freshman explode inside him and with his own dick pulsing against Lincoln's abs, Liam shot his load once again.

"FUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!" Liam screamed, as he came for the second time in fifteen minutes. "YOUR DICK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOODDDD!"

After Lincoln shot his load deep inside Liam's ass, and Liam's cock sprayed cum all over their bodies, Liam kissed Lincoln once again as the freshman's dick stayed buried in his ass.

"That was fucking amazing," Liam whispered, staring into Lincoln's handsome face and deep-brown eyes. "You're such a fucking stud."

Lincoln smiled and pulled his fingers through Liam's short, curly brown hair. "Are you glad you lost the bet?" he joked.

"Ha," Liam laughed. "Absolutely."

With his dick still firmly inside Liam's ass, Lincoln hadn't realized that his roommate was now fully naked and jerking his absurdly huge 10.4-inch dick just a few feet.

"Oh, damn!" he said, surprised.

For the first time, Liam noticed that Peter had been watching them and had witnessed the taking of his anal virginity. He also saw that Peter was fully naked, with his massively thick and lengthy dick on full display.

"Hey baby," Lincoln said, stroking Liam's hair. "It looks like my roommate could use some attention."

"Oh fuck," Liam gulped. "Just give me a moment to rest."

_______________________________________________________________

Lincoln gave Liam some water as the lacrosse stud took a few minutes to rest and recover. He was used to hours-long sports matches and grueling workouts, but his body had never before been dominated like it had by Lincoln. Taking an eight-inch dick deep inside him for half an hour was exhausting, and he knew that Peter's colossal cock was bigger than his roommate's in both length and girth.

Peter was elated that he might finally lose his virginity during his second month of college. And even though Liam was no longer an anal virgin, it was probably a good thing that his ass was loosened up after being impaled by Lincoln's thick and lengthy cock.

Peter's mammoth manmeat was still fully erect as he soaked in the sight of his sexy roommate dominating this muscular lacrosse stud. Even in porn, he had never seen anything like it, and he now forgot all about his exam the next morning. Instead, he could only think of sex and losing his virginity for the first time.

Lincoln was also excited that he could share this experience with Peter. For the past month and a half, he'd felt sorry for his roommate and knew that he didn't fully fit in at college. But now Peter had just dominated the lacrosse bros, gotten four incredible blowjobs, and was about to lose his virginity by fucking one of the hottest guys in the school. He'd gone from zero to a hundred, and was now about to have his mind blown by Liam's amazing ass.

Feeling rested and recharged, Liam dropped to his knees in front of Peter. The freshman's colossal cock looked so out of proportion on his short and scrawny body, and Liam eagerly started worshipping Peter's massive shaft. This time, Liam had a bit more practice and experience, and he was still frustrated that he hadn't been able to deep-throat Peter as Reese had done just an hour before.

So with renewed vigor and passion, Liam tried swallowing all of Peter's cock. And to his surprise, he succeeded. Every inch of Peter's manmeat now filled Liam's throat. Peter fucked his mouth gently, giving Liam time to adjust, and ran his fingers through the stud's hair.

Liam looked up and made eye contact with Peter while bottoming out on his cock. Peter looked so young and innocent, and not at all like the kind of guy that Liam expected to have such a massive dick. Peter's horsecock was the kind that Liam pretended he had and bragged about to all the girls. But in truth, their dicks didn't compare and this short and scrawny guy was just like Lincoln in turning Liam into a complete and total bottom.

_______________________________________________________________

As Liam sucked on Peter's cock for ten or fifteen minutes, swallowing and worshiping ever inch, his own dick grew hard once again despite having already cum multiple times. As Peter's massive mancock slipped from Liam's throat, the lacrosse stud looked up greedily into his eyes.

"Please fuck me," he said. "I'm ready for it."

Peter beamed but wasn't quite sure what to do. He'd never had sex before and had no idea to go about it.

"How do you want to fuck him?" Lincoln asked, sensing his roommate's hesitation.

"Ummmm," Peter pondered for a moment. "I want him to ride me." This was a position that Peter had seen in porn, and he could think of nothing hotter than this jacked lacrosse bro getting on top of him and impaling himself with Peter's dick.

somebody123
somebody123
1,075 Followers
12