Dominating the Lax Bros Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,064 Followers

Lincoln knew that it might be difficult for Liam to ride a cock as thick and lengthy as Peter's, but he also was right there to help him out. So as Peter lied down on his bed, Liam stood over him and started lowering himself down onto this little freshman's giant dick.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK!" Liam exclaimed as Peter's massive cockhead entered his quivering hole. "You're so fucking huge!!!!!"

"Go nice and slow," Lincoln said encouragingly to his roommate.

Peter laid back and let Liam go at his own pace. Almost glacially, Liam slid down Peter's pole inch by inch, centimeter by centimeter. It hurt at first, and made him feel unbelievably full, but Liam was grateful that Lincoln had already stretched out his hole so that he could accommodate Peter's mammoth cock.

Peter lied back and enjoyed the sight of this muscular, sexy lacrosse bro struggling to take his massive dick. Liam's own penis was still hard and leaking all over Peter's body, even as he struggled to go deeper on Peter's dick.

"Just go nice and easy," Lincoln said again.

Even though Liam had just been fucked mercilessly by Lincoln's own sizable cock, nothing fully prepared him for Peter's length and girth. His big, beefy bubble butt felt full beyond belief as he bottomed out on Peter's dick.

"FUCK!" Liam exclaimed. "You're so fucking huge!"

Peter smiled and reached up to grab Liam's dick before him. The scrawny freshman was pleased that his cock was now fully inside someone else for the first time, and he was curious to touch Liam's since he'd never before felt anyone's dick besides his own.

Liam's cock fit perfectly in Peter's hand as his ass started bobbing up and down on Peter's giant dick. He had to go slow, since it took time to adjust, but Peter's massive manmeat was starting to hit Liam's g-spot in the same was as Lincoln's had done just minutes before. Waves of pleasure started emanating from Liam's ass throughout his body as he rode Peter's dick like a bronco. And as Peter stroked off his own throbbing penis, Liam moaned and screamed out even more.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled. "FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Peter couldn't believe that this sexy stud was riding him and whoring himself out for Peter's dick. Liam's hole felt warm and tight around his dick, and Peter couldn't believe that he'd waited this long to fuck someone for the first time.

_______________________________________________________________

After Liam adjusted to Peter's mammoth manmeat, Peter decided to follow his roommate's lead and told Liam to flip over. Peter wanted to fuck him face-to-face and make out with this sexy Irish stud while pounding deep inside him. Liam wanted that too and moaned in Peter's mouth as the freshman stud's colossal cock returned to his waiting hole.

Peter started fucking Liam passionately and with abandon, as Lincoln had showed him how to do. As he plundered Liam's hole with his dick, he dominated his mouth with his tongue, causing this lacrosse stud to moan uncontrollably.

Even more than Lincoln's dick had done, Peter's massive cock drove Liam over the edge. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" he yelled. "FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Liam was so enraptured by Peter's fucking that he barely noticed when Peter's hand once again returned to his cock. Peter was now fucking him, kissing him, AND jerking him off, and he was dominating this sexy lacrosse stud in every way.

Since he was new to fucking, Peter decided that he also wanted to try doggy style and told Liam to put his ass up on the bed as Peter stood on the floor and fucked him like a man. Even though Peter was no longer touching his cock, Liam now felt sluttier and hornier than ever, and Peter's massive shaft hit his G-spot in an entirely new and unexpected way.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK!" he screamed. "THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

"You like that, bitch?" Peter said, getting more into it. "You like me fucking you?!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Liam screamed.

Lincoln was impressed by his roommate's first time having sex and was jerking off his own impressive manmeat while watching Liam submit completely to Peter's giant dick. But now that this sexy Irish stud was screaming at the top of his lungs, and it was easily past 4 am, Lincoln felt the need to shut him up. But instead of disturbing the fucking, the only thing that Lincoln could think to do was to stuff Liam's mouth with something else.

So as Liam kept plowing away at Liam's big and beefy butt, Lincoln aimed his thick, eight-incher at Liam's mouth.

Sure enough, Lincoln's dick helped quiet Liam down and also turned him on even more, since he was now being stuffed at both ends by over 18 inches of big freshman cocks.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" he moaned, deepthroating Lincoln's manmeat.

Peter looked at his sexy roommate getting in on the action and his own dick grew thicker, harder, and longer in Liam's quivering ass. "FUCK YEAH!" Peter yelled, as he felt Liam's ass tighten around his dick.

Spit-roasted by two horse-hung freshman, Liam moaned and convulsed uncontrollably as his dick exploded in yet another orgasm. "FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!" he screamed, as Lincoln's dick slipped from his mouth.

Feeling Liam's ass tighten around his dick, Peter too was on the brink of cumming and pulled out his colossal cock so that he could shower Liam with with his seed.

But just as he withdrew his mammoth spear and was on the brink of orgasm, all three studs heard a knock at the door. Before anyone could answer, the door quickly opened to reveal Andrew, Collin, and Reese all standing there, completely naked, with their much-smaller dicks in their hands.

Peter had passed the point of no return as his mammoth cock started shooting load after load of cum all over Liam's back. Lincoln too was so turned on that he started dousing Liam's face with his seed, giving yet another load to the sexy Irish stud.

The three other lax bros stood in the doorway furiously stroking their dicks. Apparently they had been listening to every sound coming from Peter and Lincoln's room and were filled with a mix of jealousy, curiosity, and awe. The lax bros had tried to please themselves, with both Reese and Collin giving Andrew blowjobs and them each taking turns jerking each other off. But they were ultimately drawn to the noise from across the hall and couldn't help but listen and jerk off to Lincoln and Peter fucking their friend and teammate.

Now that Lincoln and Peter had just showered Liam with cum, the three other lax bros jerked off unabashedly in the hallway, furiously stroking their rock-hard but smaller cocks. After hearing all they'd heard and witnessing both Peter and Lincoln's massive cocks unleash another load of cum, all three lax bros started cumming and shooting their loads onto the hallway floor. All three sexy studs had been reduced to horny little boys and moaned loudly as they came for the umpteenth time that night.

Lincoln and Peter's fucking of Liam and the three other lax bros' moans were loud enough to wake up a sizable contingent of the dorm. And to Andrew, Collin, and Reese's horror, several dorm rooms opened as guys from the lacrosse team and elsewhere looked out to see what was going on.

"What the fuck are y'all doing?!" someone yelled.

"Nice cocks!" someone else jeered.

The three lax bros rushed back to Andrew's room, leaving a pile of cum in the hallway. Before their RA or anyone else could come bother them, Lincoln shut their door and locked it. "I guess you should sleep here tonight," he said, slapping Liam's sexy ass. "You're welcome to stay in my bed or Peter's."

Liam smiled and hopped over to Lincoln's bed. His ass was sore but satisfied, and he was excited to snuggle against the freshman stud's massive softie. It was 5 am and Peter certainly didn't feel prepared for his exam, but he also felt more confident and prepared for what the rest of college had in store. As Liam and Lincoln cuddled in the bed next to his, Peter fell asleep while dreaming of what he might do to Andrew and the other lax bros in the coming days.

somebody123
somebody123
1,064 Followers
12