Dominic & Rosie: A Christmas Story

Story Info
Dominic has gifts for Rosie.
4.3k words
4.11
6.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic & Rosie: A Christmas Scene

The Setup

The Scene

About the Author

The Setup

Dominic looked at the beams in the closet. This would be the perfect spot! He got out the ladder and put on the tool belt. With a few quick motions, the mistletoe hung perfectly over Rosie's side of the closet. This was my favorite activity of the holiday season. Dominic vigorously enjoyed hanging the lights and the mistletoe around the house. All things related to giving Rosie her annual holiday scene-some of which included this fun "ambush kissing" tradition made him love the season even more. He was even more delighted when Rosie and the kids decided to move the mistletoe and ambush him. The family would dissolve into a pile of giggles and fake smooches and tickles in the hallway or barn or wherever there was mistletoe. This year, Dom created a "missle-toad" variation he saw on Pinterest composed of a plastic toad and a missile tied together with a red ribbon. Where would the holidays be without fun dad jokes?

The other reason he loved the tradition of mistletoe around the house was that he always went out hiking with Rosie to collect the actual mistletoe they used. Some associates at work had hunting land out in the country, so he and Rosie would book a weekend to hike and shoot mistletoe out of the winter trees. Fresh mistletoe was magical and lent just the right balance of history, treasure hunt, and love. It was a major bonus that he now had an excuse to grab Rosie all over the house for a smooch. Kids or not, family or not, mistletoe gave him an excuse to connect with Rosie on a more physical level. He simply could not miss that opportunity.

As he worked unwinding the lights, he reflected on the scene he was trying to create for his beloved this year. The holidays had been super stressful for her with the death of a close relative and the loss of her job, she seemed tired. Rosie had been so strong for everyone, and surprisingly, she hadn't acted out at him once. He hoped that would change and he would see her defiant spirit soon, but for now, he wanted to meet her where she was and pamper her. He had to make sure she knew she was emotionally safe, loved, and in control. Dominic knew that once she properly relaxed, he would see that playful spirit emerge again.

It was a silly game, but a fun one nonetheless. This year, he had secured several days of privacy for them. Putting the kids on a cruise with the grandparents (both sets) had been financially draining, but now they had the entire house to play in without the worry of being too loud. His mouth salivated with the thoughts of her in the basement, kitchen, and foyer. Her sweet pussy draped over the ottoman for him, waiting after his last meeting before the holiday. Sigh. She was delicious; he would enjoy sating his hunger on her.

Just as he was finishing up the last of the mistletoe over their bed (in three spots) Rosie emerged from the kitchen with a spoonful of cookie dough. She smiled shyly at him and then hardened her voice. "You know this has salmonella, right? It's raw cookie dough. The whole interweb says it's dangerous to eat it."

"And you know that "danger" is my middle name, sweet Rose." He wrapped his arms around her and dipped her in an exaggerated tango move. As she was distracted by the manhandling, he snatched the spoon and gave her his best movie star gaze. "Look up, darling. I seem to have caught you under the mistletoe," Rosie giggled as he bent down to kiss her deeply, and then sighed as he righted her and shoveled the cookie dough into his mouth.

"My parents called and they are so excited to pick up the kids, they want to change the pick-up date to earlier. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely. They can arrive any time they wish. I did tell you to have to go to work that morning, correct?"

Rosie pouted, but she remembered the conversation. She was anxious to start their vacation and having to wait all day on the 26th just seemed excruciating.

Dominic smoothed over her pout with a quick kiss, pausing to suck in her lip for a moment. Breaking his hold, he whispered in her ear, "Oh, Rose. Those next few days are very well planned. Do not worry. You will have your time and all of your needs will be met. I just hope we both have the stamina.

Rosie's stomach flopped around in her belly and a hotline went from her center to her clit. When she clenched her thighs her folds pressed together and she could feel the dampness in her panties. "I will try, my lover. I will always try to please you and receive your full gift-in the spirit that it is given."

"That's right, my Rose. The days we have after the holiday will give you something to think about for the entire year." Pausing for a second, he mused, "I do love seeing you outside; maybe let's say this will be your longest indoor session of the year."

Rosie laughed and hugged Dominic. He knew what she needed better than she did. He listened to what she chose to say and what she chose not to say. The unspoken communication between them during scenes was what some would call tantric, but she considered it electric. She radiated power and he absorbed it. His biggest kink was watching her cum, over and over again until she fell apart and could do nothing but beg him for more.

Dominic paused to look her over. "Why, my dear. Are you already squirming? Well, let's just say that you are now of any sort of orgasm until after the holidays." Dom used his hand to tighten around her jaw bringing her eyes to his. "You may edge, but you may not cum, whore. Do you understand? Voice your consent, little Rose."

"Yes, my Master. I will not cum until you say it is okay. I understand your order."

"Good. Now," Throwing her off balance over his arm, he took the spoon from the cookie dough and applied an assault of quick smacks to her rear. Spankings always aroused her so teasing her with this would make her want to cum. Watching her wiggle her hips was only his second favorite to watching her cum so much that she could scream and cum at the lightest touch of her clit.              

Rosie closed her eyes and waited for the assault on her backside with the spoon to be over. After about ten strikes she felt the tears well up in her eyes. When he focused exclusively on her sit spots for what seemed like an eternity, the tears flowed down her face freely. Pressing her legs together during the assault put her on the edge, but before she could squeeze her way closer to an orgasm, Dominic stopped and brought her up. Reaching down, he slid his fingers through her wet slit. He spoke sweetly while looking directly into her eyes. "Oh, Rose. We are about to have a very good time."

With a kiss on her forehead, he handed her a small box elegantly wrapped in red ribbon. As Rosie squealed in delight, Dominic grabbed her by the waist and guided her back to sin in his lap. "May I open it, Sir? Please?"

"Yes, yes. Go ahead, but know that as soon as it's open, your special Christmas gifts begin."

"Gifts?! Plural?! Oh, Dominic I only have one gift for you this year." Rosie looked down and pouted. She didn't have much money to spend this year; everyone had said that they understood, but it honestly stressed her out to no end.

Dominic smiled and kissed her deeply, "Your best gift to me is the one you give so freely every single day. It's your submission. After the children and our parents leave, I want to play a sweet game with you. Once they leave, you are fully in your role. Understand?"

"I understand, my Master."

The Scene

Rosie collapsed into a heap of giggles on the rug. "You went with a theme, I see."

"You want to start with the objections so early? Do you think your ass can back up that smart mouth of yours?"

Rosie indulge herself and simply gazed at Dominic in the firelight. She would do anything for him. She would give herself to other men, she would publicly humiliate herself, and she would break every rule she ever had to give him what he wanted. She knew that her level of sacrifice for him was at an unacceptable level for her health; she didn't care. He was her Dominic. He was hers. She would enjoy him as she pleased and it just so happened that what she pleased was for him to push her over the knife's edge into a painfully satisfying orgasm. She had learned the hard way that a painslut should never trust blindly as some true sadists existed in the world. Dominic was not a sadist. He was more like her-he got off getting her off. If she wanted vanilla orgasms, that's what they would do. Dominic knew for a fact tath when Rosie's eyes welled with tears and she looked up at him all bound and gagged-at that moment she was utterly grateful as he relieved her sloppy wet cunt.

She dropped her eyes and demurely recited, "I am yours, my Master."

"Good. Show me by kneeling in front of me to receive your first gift."

Rosie quickly got into position, resting her eyes and her hands on the backs of her thighs. Dominic pulled what looked like a butt plug shaped like a Christmas tree. Each concentric ring got wider as it approached the base. It was a monster with the base being a good 3cm in diameter. She looked up at Dominic with her mouth open.

"This is your tree, my love. Tonight, I will slowly insert this entire thing in your ass. You will experience an orgasm for each ring you take. At the fifth flange," Dominic put the tip of the plug in her mouth and she extended her tongue to wet it the best she could, "you will cum until you beg to stop." Dominic helped by moving the plug in and out of her mouth, "That's right slut. You know where this is going. Better get it nice and lubed. For each ring, You will orgasm. Do you think you can take it along with the monster splitting your ass? " Grabbing her hair and pulling her up, he shoved a couple of pillows under her hips to give him better access.

"Spread your cheeks, cunt. Ask me to stretch your hole for the first ring."

Rosie flushed and pressed her face into the pillows. Voicing her desires was one of his kinks and if she were fair about it, it was starting to be one of hers. Dom had explained that there was no way he could "get it wrong" if he made Rosie state things. When Rose had objected that it was really "topping from the bottom," he had pushed a plug lubricated with icy hot into her narrow ass and made her ask to orgasm on his hand while explaining that she would do exactly as he asked her to because she was the most submissive and humble painslut he had ever seen and that if he asked her to top any other consenting human, it was her duty to do exactly that without question or failure. He expected nothing less from her than her total debasement.

"Please stretch this hole, Master," she was barely above a mumble, so Dominic removed his belt. With no ceremony or warm-up, he cracked the leather across her unprepared ass.

"Speak up, dear. I would hate to not hear your consent and stop."

This time, Rosie spoke loud and clear, "Please stretch this hole, master. Please, Sir. Please let me feel you open my ass."

"That's so much better, dear. Don't your think?" Dominic got behind Rosie and made very little work of plugging her bottom with the first inch and a half of the tree. Rosie moaned into the pillow as Dominic wiggled the plug back and forth watching her grip widen with the invasion.

Dominic examed her stretched hole with the appreciation of a connoisseur. "You are just so lovely, my darling. Look at you split apart here like the whore you are." Smiling, he looked down at her, "you may use your hands to make yourself cum." Rosie wasted no time in moving her hand to her clit. She deftly used her two fingers to part her lips and then began pressing in swift movements up and down. The ragged jut of her hips and desperate whimpers from her throat made him reach down and pull his full length from his pants. "Good whore. Keep going. That's it." As her movements became more frantic she searched his face. Meeting her eyes, he spoke the command.

"Cum. my Rose."

Pressing her clit harder as he spoke the words, she pushed herself over the edge. Stars formed behind her eyes. It was almost difficult with the intrusion in her ass, but she knew he was watching her tight ring clench in delight as she orgasmed. It wasn't a huge orgasm, but it was there enough to make her fingers sound sloppy as she continued to slip them through her lips, shaking with tiny aftershocks.

"That's my Rose." Dominic stood over her with his hand around his cock. There was one drop of pre-cum leaking from the tip. Smearing it as he moved his thumb over his thick head, Dominic excitedly thought of the next part of his scene.

"Are you ready for another orgasm, my love?"

Rosie rubbed her face into the fabric of the couch, "Always, Sir"

"Oh, sweet Rose. What do you think of these?" He took out two clamps designed to look like birds in flight. They were beautifully crafted filigree with beaks of the birds functioning as the part that would grasp her nipple. Upon closer inspection, she could see little screws that he could use to assess the tightness of the jaws.

"They look painful, Sir," Rosie spoke in a hushed voice.

"All the more to please you with, my dear. Now, you know the drill, roll over, my dove. Hands above your head, darling. I'm excited to see how these bit into your swollen nipples."

Dominic moved his head down to again suckled her nipples while using his hand to massage her breasts. Rosie liked a firm hand, and she knew she was overly sensitive when worked up. Dominic understood that stretching her to the width at the base of the tree was going to take work. He needed to bring all her erogenous zones to a frenzy and have her begging for his cock before he pushes that last inch home.

Using his teeth, he softly grasped her nipple and pulled with his entire head. Her intake of breath was enough to make his tented pants create another wet spot. Once he had made the nipple hard, he moved his head to the other and repeated the process. He stopped only to swiftly clamp down on the tender bud sending her screaming in surprise and pain. Tears leaked from her eyes as the sudden sting of metal crushed her nipple.

"Oh, quit your whining. You know you love this. And because I know you love it so much, I'm going to go ahead and push in this next inch so that you can cum again. Unfortunately for you, you can't rub your clit for this one. You'll need to play with these crushed little nips if you want to get off." Dominic knew it was cruel to ask her to play with her trapped nipples. She hesitantly reached up to pinch them when Dominic spoke, " I love watching how slowly you move. Should I get the toothbrush now to encourage you?"

Rosie shook her head causing her tortured nipples to shake, "No, Master. Please. No. I'll be good." At the mention of the toothbrush, Rosie had involuntarily moved to cover her tits. That memory was a little too vivid for now. Dominic laughed and grabbed his belt to deliver some well-aimed blows at her arms.

"No. Never cover yourself little one. I thought we were past this." After three hits she moved her harm back to her sides and awaited his torment.

"Tell you what. I'll put my hand right...here," he used his fingers to press down exactly on her clit, "Now, play with your tits until you cum." Rosie reached up with tentative fingers to feel her tortured buds. The shock that went through her body when she finally applied some pressure started at her core and radiated out to every erogenous zone she had. Rutting up with her hips, she looked directly at Dominic and pinched her red nipples. Dominic recognized the look on her as her eyes rolled up into her head and pressed down a bit more, pushing her farther into oblivion.

"Well done, my rose. Now, quickly, before you go too far off the boil" Dominic used his hand to press her sternum down and lifted her legs with his arm. He could see the Christmas tree plug sticking out. Time for another inch. He grabbed the base of the device and twisted it while pulling it out. Rosie took in a quick breath and braced herself with her arms. Dominic spoke as he pulled and pushed the plug around in her ass, "One more inch, darling." He then put both hands on the base and firmly shoved them with consistent pressure. It was like being split apart and having her guts rearranged at the same time from the displacement of the toy. "Good, good. Only half an inch more." As he continued the firm pressure he pulled another clamp from his pocket, pinched her clit, and attached the clamp directly to her bud just as the last millimeter slid into place.

Rosie screamed into the couch.

It was exactly what she needed. The slight tug on her already painful nipples coupled with the bite and pull off the clamp now encircling her clit, pushed her again. Grabbing at her crotch she pressed the clamp down further into her captured bud. With her mouth open, she looked up to find Dominic standing over her with his dick finally in his hand, slowly jacking himself off as he spoke the words again.

"Cum again, my Rose."

Tears welled in her eyes and she came for a fourth time as he roughly pulled the clips from her nipples and clit all at once. It was like fire tracing through her veins across her most sensitive areas. The pain etched the orgasm across her tortured genitals and she curled in on herself clenching her entire body in orgasmic waves.

But Dominic was not done with this section of her torment. He removed a gag from his pocket and fitted it around her head.

"We will have one more inch; I want to remove your voice for this one. I ask you to wear this and continue to beg me to make you come. I won't be able to understand you, but you should still try."

"Yes, Master?"

"Very good. I will give you five good licks, and you may yell to your hearts' content. Please don't forget to ask and beg for me."

Rosie dropped onto all fours. Upon the first strike, she let out a squeak followed by a long moan. She spoke into the gag to make sounds, but all that came out were mumbles and spit. She was drooling and babbling asking again for the touch of the whip. The words didn't have to be clear, the sounds of her begging him rock hard and her drenched in her arousal.

On the third strike, she let the tears flow down her face and buried herself into the pillows.

The words "Th-three-Sir, Please, please, more" came out unintelligible from deep in her chest.

After the fourth strike, Dominic dropped the paddle and cupped Rosie's sex with his hand. She was drenched and he could feel the contractions of her pussy while holding it like he was. She humped and rutted his hand all the while making higher and higher whines into the gag. She was shuddering and shaking as he used his finger to part her lips and push his thick digits inside of her. Her gasp came out as a melodic whine, and when he applied pressure to her clit with his thumb, he spoke to her again. "Time for the last inch. Cum, my Rose. Cum all over my hand. Coat it with your juice, slut. Look at me and let me see your need."

Rosie felt her ears tighten as her ass widened with the pressure. Her entire body was curling into what felt like a spiral starting at her tight center and swirling outwards from her core. She closed her eyes tighter as she realized that the squelching sounds filling the room were coming from her.

Arching her back, she topped her last peak. Dominic could no longer wait. Flipping her over, he yanked her hips back and guided his cock into her white hot snatch. As he fully seated himself inside her, he removed the large plug. It was magical to feel her entire body relax onto his dick, making it the only hard thing in her body at the moment she melted.

12