Dominic & Rosie: A Christmas Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covering her back with his torso he rutted himself deeper into her core. "Good girl, Rose. Now, cum again. I know you have one more to give me, woman." She pushed down hard with her hips and held her pelvis against him as she executed another maddening squeeze of her core. Soon she was squirting and spilling all over him- her eyes rolling back into her head.

Dominic's hips fluttered and lost their rhythm. As he frantically chased his release clutching her body to his in thrusts, he focused his energy on her. He visualized pushing his seed deeply into her-he wanted to be as far as she could take him. As he came, he gripped her with fingers that threatened to bruise her hips. She would always be his home; she would always be his one. The thought made him fill her with his seed.

"Oh, my Rose. How I love you." Dominic held tightly to her body and began to roll to the side while cradling her in his arms.

"I love you, too my husband. Are we out of the scene?"

"Yes, dear. Out for the moment. I figured we could take a break and cuddle before we exchange gifts.

"Dom. You know I don't have much to offer you this year."

"Oh, Rose. You have given me the most valuable thing you possess. Your submission. Now open this." Rosie took the proffered box Dominic had produced from under the tree. "So, although they are gold, they are not golden in tone. I know that my Rose likes pink gold best, so let's get these on." Dominic helped her put each piece on. The first went around her neck and was hooked to give her an almost seamless collar with small pink roses carved all along the border. "Oh, my love. Your pale skin looks so delightful with these tones. I can't wait to make some lovely marks to match your new gifts." He delicately removed the bracelets that looked more like cuffs twisted out of metal roses. There were clasps on them so that Dominic could hook them together or to the straps under the bed. When he finished tightening the coils around her ankles, he took a deep breath and stepped back.

There she was. The jewelry was gorgeously crafted; the filigree roses intricately wove around her ankles, arms, and neck. They appeared delicate, but Rosie smiled as she touched the necklace around her throat, feeling the hook where she would be attached to the bed later.

It gave her a shiver. She was overcome with gratitude for this season of giving and darkness.

"Master. May I share my gift with you now?" Rosie felt a single butterfly rise in her stomach as she went to the tree and removed an envelope hidden under the piles of unwrapped gifts.

"Of course, love. Come here and sit on my lap. What have you got there?"

Rosie came over and sat on Domnic's lap, handing him the envelope as she took her place. Opening the envelope, a look of surprise and delight crept across his face.

"Is this for me or you, slave?" Dominic's voice instantly softened, "Because both would be awesome, love...what is this?"

"I've decided I want another tattoo, Sir. This is a gift certificate to pay for it."

"That's wonderful! I'm so excited you finally decided to pull the trigger on some new ink. But, how is this my gift?"

"Well, I know we have a rule about tattoos and names, right? Like never ever get anyone's name tattooed on you. I get it. But, Sir. I have legally taken your name. What if I get OUR name? You know, the name you gave me on our wedding day. The symbol to society that I belong to you and no other." Rosie suddenly got shy and dropped her head to snuggle his shoulder better. "I want OUR name somewhere private, and I want it done at your command.

I would like for you to pick the placement and the font."

Dominic clapped his hands together and gathered Rosie to face him in a huge bear hug. "Oh, my Rose. What a gift! Yes, yes. I am simply filled with ideas. Tell you what. I'm going to grab some snacks. Let's meet in the bedroom and see how the new jewelry works while we surf and look at ideas?"

"Sounds wonderful, my Dom."

Dominic and Rosie will return.

12