All Comments on 'Dominican Slut: Ass Fucked'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A little different for you

I really enjoyed this and am curious where you plan to go with it.

BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Excellent theme!

Interesting start to the story and I like that it will be a multi-part. Really love how your dirty mind works. I hope you can keep the racial humiliation dialogue going. I think it's definitely the best part. Keep up the awesome content!

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 9 years ago
Another Kinky, Erotic, Submission Masterpiece

Another excellent writing by one of the best, kinkiest, mostly submissive writers on this site. Keep up the good works. I can't wait to read the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

There aren't many stories about Hispanic women out there and I'm really interested to see where this is going. Hope the racial talk continues in future chapters because as a Hispanic man that is hot.

Exxman45Exxman45about 9 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for the taking the time to put our history and fantasies into an amazing story. You were amazing through the whole process and I hope everyone enjoys this first chapter because it is true and I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of our fantasies to come ;). Thank you again you are an amazing writer and gave life to our story better than I ever could. Thank you and I can't wait till your readers see what is in store for us.

khaled_tempkhaled_tempabout 9 years ago
Amazing

This could end up being the hottest story on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

As a Black and Hispanic couple the title caught my attention and the story got both of us off. This could be the greatest story ever told and I can't wait to see her Dominated again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cant wait for chapter 2!!

how did it fell apart i mean fall apart?! vaugh came back? someone found out...? im not reading anymore literotica until this fugging come out. !!!! no more literotica til may (i hav to leave the page open on my browser)

WRITE QUICKER . CANT WAIT!

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 9 years ago
When will we see the sequel?

Great story. It needs another chapter! Bad! Don't disappoint us or leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

One of the best stories of yours I've read, can't wait for the sequel!

goolwaman17goolwaman17almost 9 years ago

Love your stories but this one is a little tame. My normal rating of 5 could only be a 3. Not easy to write so often and keep to your normal excellent standard..

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
I'm hooked, ready for next chapter

Glad I didn't read this until 2016 so I can go to the next installment. You are so kinky, that's why I love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pretty hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
damn hot!

so what happen i have read all the parts damn i wish it wasn''t end ...cant u give us sequal where vaugh came back !!! or met in a company meeting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she is lucky to have jonathan

5stars

i love real stories rather than fantasies

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

227. This story shows promise. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, read the opening chapter and had to come right here to say that as probably not an alpha black male that the premise her is total bullshit. I am black, have been all my life. 65+ years and in all that time I have never even heard rumors of another black man willing to be degraded like this. The black experience of being sold into slavery, beaten, denigrated treated as not human does not even allow this type of behavior to be conceivable to a mentally healthy black man. I suppose someone mentally defective that doesn't believe he's worthy of love or respect might go for something like this, sort of like a black republican.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES