All Comments on 'Dominion Ch. 06'

by HipsterZombie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 7 years ago
Interested to See Where It Goes

I am not sure why some high-rated stories don't get many comments. You certainly deserve more feedback. So, let me get the conversation started.

So far, this story could just as easily have gone in the Non-Erotic section as Sci-Fi, but I enjoy a good story regardless. Perhaps, there is more to come that will make it more a Literotica tale.

I like the protagonists and their abilities. I look forward to learning more about them. You are creating quite the world and cast of characters. In particular, I look forward to learning what Seranad is up to. Despite him being polite at times, he is certainly well past creepy at other times. I imagine it will be rewarding to see the gals showing him they are not quite the victims he would have them be.

I will say though, there are a lot of character and race names to try and keep track of right from the beginning. It would be nice to have a bit more to hold onto with each race in terms of some dominant feature. Alternatively, you might want to do a quick guide of who's who. (But maybe that's just me and others are following along just fine.)

Anyway, great job so far. I hope you keep it up and I look forward to reading more. It seems you must have mapped out where you want to take things with so many factions in play. You have definitely given yourself a large canvas with which to work.

HipsterZombieHipsterZombieabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the reply

The sex scenes are definitely coming. Its just going to be a while because I have a lot to set up first before I can start bringing certain couples together. There will be romance to come, good and bad and spicy and angsty and some that my readers might hate me fore haha... But if I were to rush any of it then it would go against the development of my characters and then the story wouldn't feel authentic, if that makes any sense.

at any rate, I appreciate the feedback, and I definitely have a monster to tackle with this story. It didn't start out so complicated, but as I wrote and rewrote and added and considered changes... It grew into something much bigger than I could have ever imagined and it seems to have a life of its own now haha.

Some times I consider giving up on it but then I get a message or a comment that brings me back and reminds me why I'm doing this in the first place. So thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm startin to really dig this story even more.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you.

HipsterZombieHipsterZombieover 6 years agoAuthor
To those of you who follow and enjoy my work

Due to some issues I've been having with my work being tampered with as i post it... I am moving my activity to other websites. I am disappointed with how things are conducted here, and at some point I will be taking down my work here as well but I'm too frustrated to deal with it at this moment.

I'm sad to go as this website has high traffic, more so than many other sites I will be posting on... but its not worth the hassle. You can find me on social media if you wish to follow my work further, as I will be sharing my updates there, and you can follow the links to the other websites I'll be working on. instead of clicking on each link separately, you can choose to go to my Linkree, which has a list of all the places i will be.

Linktree: https://linktr.ee/lee_brook_

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lee.brook.18

Instagram: www.instagram.com/lee_brook_/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lee_Brook_

Tumblr: http://lee-brook.tumblr.com/

Fictionpress: https://www.fictionpress.com/u/1059776/

Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Lee_Brook

Medium: https://medium.com/@leebrook_19219

Writer's Cafe: http://www.writerscafe.org/Lee_Brook/

This has been an exciting journey, and I've only just begun. Thank you for your patronage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous