Domino Domina Ch. 02

Story Info
She throws out the rule book.
3.7k words
4.21
6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress stood and withdrew from my ass. I heard her walking around the room, switching off cameras and lights. When she was done, Mistress returned to me and rubbed a soothing balm on my back, butt, and legs. She released the ropes tying me down and stood me up to rub the balm on my front. All the while, she gave me encouraging words, telling me how brave I was, how strong I was, what good submissive I was. When she was done, she led me to a corner of the basement where a dog bed laid on the floor. "Kneel," she said, pointing to the floor. I knelt on the bed and she attached a short chain to my collar, locking me to the wall. Then she did something most unexpected: she stood and stripped her leather outfit off. When she was naked, she laid on the dog bed and held out her arms. "Come to me little slave, come to mama."

I knelt on the bed, looking down at her. Her naked body was just as beautiful as I had imagined. Her hips were wide and her waist was narrow. She was shaved with a small landing strip above her pussy. Her boobs were perfectly shaped, not too large and not too small. And her nipples, oh my god, were large and prominent on her beautiful breasts. I wanted to stare at her all day, but she made a come-to-me motion with her arms. I laid next to her and she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me to her breast. I rested my head on her boobs and let out a contented sigh. I'd make it through all that.

"Do you like my breasts, little one?" She asked. "Do you want to suck on them?"

I kissed the top of one of her boobs. "Yes Mistress, I'd like that."

She manipulated one of her boobs and positioned the nipple in front of my mouth. It was prominent and hard against my lips. I wanted nothing in the world more than that nipple in my mouth.

"Take it then, suck on it."

I parted my lips and took her in. I used a little suction to draw her nipple in, then pulled on it. I released it and give it a little lick.

"Yes yes that's good," she said. She levered up on one elbow and offered her other nipple to me. I repeated my performance on that one. "Good, good, keep that up." Mistress slid a hand between use and grabbed my cock. It was flaccid and damp but her ministrations where bringing it back to life. "Fuck my hand," she instructed, "just enough to keep you hard."

I pumped my hips against her, feeling her hand slide up and down my shaft. I continued to suck her nipple and fuck her hand. God, I was so happy then. Mistress was taking care of me and all was right with the world.

"We both need some rest," she said. "The cameras are off and the show is over. This time is for us. So rest, little boy. Momma's here for you. Rest now and we'll play some more later, just us."

I'd never felt so tired in my life. Yes, my skin still stung and my butt hurt, but they were fading already, or maybe I was getting used to them. I was a little proud of how I'd taken her punishments. I'd cried and begged for mercy, but I hadn't used my safe word. I hoped I'd never have to. It would displease her and, worse, end my time with her. For now, everything was good and I relaxed in Mistress's arms.

Time passed without me knowing it. I must have fallen asleep in Mistress's arms. I woke when she started to stir. "Wake wake wake slave," she prompted, "Mistress wants to play some more."

I shook my head to clear the cobwebs out and blinked a few times. Awareness crept into my head: where I was, why I was there, what we'd done. Mistress unlocked the chain from my collar and lead me to the center of the room, underneath the suspension ropes. She grabbed a rope and held it out. "Hands." I complied and she tied my wrist cuffs together and hoisted them over my head. She used a clip to fasten my ankles together and then walked around me, inspecting my body.

"Not too bad. You got off pretty light. You're a little pink all over and some red in other places. From the noises you made, I thought you'd be worse."

I almost blushed from embarrassment. I wasn't a tough guy but I didn't think of myself as a wimp either. Mistress pulled on the rope it until I was on my toes.

"Keep your eyes on me, slave. I want watch your face while I tell you what's going on. Are you ready? When those cameras went off, all the rules went out the window. Your safe words don't mean anything anymore, they're out the window too. You think you have limits? There are no limits. Look at you - you're strung from the ceiling in my basement. You can scream all your want and nobody's going to hear you. You struggle all you want but you're not going anywhere. You can beg all you want but that's not going to help you. It's all music to my ears."

Mistress twisted my nipple until I let out a yelp. "Aah," she said, "like music."

"You don't know where you are or who I am. I'm telling you the hard truth here, so listen. I set a trap and you walked right into it. Yes, a trap. I wanted a no-limit sex toy so I set up a honey trap. And you, you clueless bastard, walked right into it."

You're now at my mercy and - you know what? - mercy is going to be in short supply. No, no mercy for you. Instead, you get pain, lots and lots of pain. I love pain. I live for it. You're going to feel pain like never before, more that you can imagine. And I'm going to get off on it. When I'm done, I'm going to kick you out the door and laugh my ass off."

She watched my face while I digested all of that. I started to sputter in disbelief, "Mistress, you can't... You said... But I... Please... Don't."

Mistress slapped my face, hard, then reached down and punched me in the balls. Pain exploded through my abdomen. She waited while I caught my breath before telling me, "Shut up. I don't want to hear another word out of you. You got that? Not. Another. Word. Just suffer for me."

'Mistress' was no longer the right name for her. She was 'The Bitch'.

I hung there trying to understand it all. I remembered back to when the bitch had first contacted me. It seemed too good to be true and I was suspicious, but she seemed so real and friendly. Then she showed me her tits and all lost. I went ahead and did everything she asked. But everything she said turned out to be a lie and a trap. I was an idiot and now what? I didn't have any options. Neither begging nor threatening was going to get it done, I knew that. All I could do was hang there and endure whatever was a coming. My chin started to quiver and tears rolled down my face. Grown men shouldn't cry, I knew that, but I couldn't stop myself.

The bitch taunted me, "Yes, you understand now. Good." She walked to the toy table and returned with the zapper in one hand and a larger zapper in the other. "You remember Mr. Zappy, I'm sure. Now meet his big brother Lightning. Mr. Zappy feels like this." She zapped me few time across my chest. "Lighting feels like this." She pressed the Lightning into my belly and pushed the button.

Searing intense pain shot through my abdomen. My legs curled up instinctively, leaving me hanging and I flopped around like a fish on a line. I wanted to scream but couldn't catch enough breath to do more than grunt. The bitch laughed at me, an evil laugh, "Now you get it, slave."

She walked around me, zapping me on my chest and back with the little zapper and on my belly, butt, and legs with the big zapper. She got a rhythm going: zap zap zap ZAP, zap zap zap ZAP. The pain was incredible and it kept going and going. As bad as the pain was, my fear was even worse. How far would she go? How long would she keep this up? I found the breath to scream and bellowed out my pain and terror. I could hear the desperation and despair in my voice. I'd taken a big risk without even thinking about it and I'd lost big time.

The bitch stopped zapping me and turned me to face her. She looked up at me with satisfaction in her face. "Very good slave. You make the sweetest sounds." She walked to the table and exchanged the little zapper for a leather strap. It had a handle and a loop of heavy leather and looked very much the business. Without a word, she started hitting me all up and down and around. My already-abused flesh screamed in agony. I screamed, too. When she was done, the bitch surveyed her work. "Oh my my, you're going to some nasty bruises. A few welts, too. Let's see what else we can do."

Tears and snot were running down my face, dripping onto my chest. I hung completely limp in the ropes.

She started alternating between hitting me and zapping me. She got into another pattern - WHACK... ZAP... WHACK... ZAP... WHACK..., leaving a little time between each. My body was convulsing and my head jerked around, spraying drops of stuff all over. The pain drove everything else out of my head and conscious thought had fled. There was only the pain and sound of my own howls. Then there was only the pain, then there was nothing.

When I woke, the bitch had already moved me to the bondage horse and strapped me down. I hurt everywhere and parts of me were on fire. I went straight from unconscious to moaning in agony.

"You're back," the bitch remarked. I turned to see her next to me, holding a dildo in one hand and the strap in the other. Despite my situation, I looked at her naked body in amazement. She continued, "I guess you know what comes next. This is the dildo I used before. She stepped behind me and pushed it into my ass. She stroked it in and out while she spoke, "Not so bad now, is it? Yes, you can take it easily now. Your muscles are all relaxed."

'Relaxed' wasn't the word I would have used.

She pulled the dildo out of me, stepped aside for a moment, and then came back. She held up a much much larger dildo. It was fucking huge: over a foot long and had to be ten inches around. There was a big set of balls and veins and a big fat head.

"Do you think you can take this? It's pretty big but I think you can." She fitted the dong in her harness and walked behind me. "And away we go." There were no preliminaries as she shoved the entire thing up my ass in one motion. It felt like I was being torn apart. My sphincter screamed in pain as it was stretched beyond its capacity. The dildo drilled into me and pushed everything aside as it invaded my body. I was screaming in pain again.

She left the dildo sunk inside me for several seconds and then pulled out completely. I was panting and drooling already. She shoved it in me again, waited, then pulled it out. Then three in a row without pause. She left it buried inside me and paused. I laid there, wondering what was going to come next. WHAP, she struck me across the shoulder with the strap. There was another pause before she pumped me a few times, then WHAP on the other shoulder. Then she put it all in motion, varying the arrangement so I didn't know what to expect.

PUMP PUMP WHACK PUMP WHACK WHACK

It went on and on without a break. I screamed so hard and long, I screamed myself out. When my screams were gone, there was nothing left. Consciousness was slipping away. Honestly, I welcomed unconsciousness. It was better and easier than this. That's when the bitch pulled out of me and stepped around to face me. She grabbed my hair and jerked my head up to face her.

"Oh no, you're not getting off that easy. You're here to please me, not to scurry off to dreamland." She bitch-slapped me, making my head fly back and forth. She stepped close and shoved her pussy in my face. "Smell that? That's my wet pussy. That's why you're here, to make my pussy smell like this. You just sit there and smell me for a while." She proceeded to rub her pussy up and down my face.

She amused herself for a while before she announced, "This is nice, but I want to feel your tongue on me. Change of plan. I was going to beat you until you passed out again, then dump you on the side of the road. But if you eat my pussy and eat it good, you get to go home with clothes on your back. Sound good?"

The bitch pulled my head back and looked me in the face. The best I could manage was a weak whimper. "Good then. Let's get you situated."

She untied me from the horse and led me to the queening chair. She knelt me before it and used some snap clips to fasten my wrists to my ankles. Then she slid the chair close to me, sat in it, and ordered, "Come to me, my slave, and lick my pussy." She spend her legs and positioned herself so her pussy was spread in front of me. I crawled forward on my knees, hampered by the way my wrists were bound to my ankles, but I got it done. I tentatively licked at her pussy lips.

There was a soft whack and a new pain sprung up on my back. I didn't know where she got it, but she had a new strikey thing. "No time for that, slave. Get your tongue on my clit now." I shifted my tongue and gave her one big lick from her vagina to her clit. She was clearly excited and her juices were flowing freely. They were sweet and had a hint of honey to them. I tongued 'ABC' on her clit then went back and lapped at her vagina again. Yes, definitely sweet. Three more strikes hit my back before the bitch said sternly, "Last warning, slave. Tongue on clit."

I went back to her clit and tongued 'DEFGHI' before she hit me again. "That's good slave, keep it up." I got to 'JK' before she struck again. After that, I did my best while she hit me at random. My poor skin was just about worn through and each blow sent fiery bolts across my back. I finished the alphabet and started over again, but by the time I got to 'C' I was screaming into her pussy.

"Harder," the bitch prompted, "Faster. It's almost over. Make me come."

I licked her as hard as I could while she beat my back into a pulp. My tongue was sore but my jaw was worse. I kept to the alphabet but somehow lost track, so I picked a random letter and kept going. I was screaming and grunting and drooling like an animal when she grabbed my head with one hand and crushed it into her crotch. She rained a constant flurry of blows on my back until she dropped the tool and grabbed my head with both hands. She pumped her hips against me and cried out, "Yes! Yes! Right there. Come on come, ah ahhh." Her orgasm was enormous and she shook so hard I was almost thrown off her. Her juices flowed out of her pussy and ran down over us. She held me away from her until her orgasm subsided.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "like that." She leaned her head back and sat there gasping. I could see waves going through her abdomen. She was still coming. "Ok slave, lap up all those juices. Do it very, very gently and don't you dare touch my clit."

I carefully licked all the juices off of her, chasing them down her legs as best I could. Sometimes my touch with produce shivers in her, but I finished the job without further punishment. I knelt for a long while with my head bowed, trying not to provoke her in any way. When she was ready, she stood and stepped around me. She patted me on the head and told me I was a good boy. She bent down and removed the clips that held me.

The bitch lead me to the dog bed and used one of the clips to bind my wrists to the chain. She gave me a big kiss and said, "I need to clean up and get dressed. The bad parts are over. Rest here and I'll be back."

She gathered her leather outfit and headed upstairs. I heard her moving around and then taking a shower. There was more movement and she came back downstairs. She was dressed in the sweatshirt again and carried a leather hood in her hands. "This is a gift of sorts, just for you to keep. Kneel and accept it." I knelt before her one more time while she fitted the hood on me. It was the classic gimp hood, laced up the back. It took a while for her to adjust and tighten the laces, which she finished with several knots.

"Say thank you", the bitch said.

"Thank you Mistress."

I was, of course, completely blind. She helped me to my feet and unclipped me from the wall, then clipped my arms behind me. After that everything happened in reverse: up the stairs, into the trunk of her car, back to the garage, switch to the back seat of my car, and back to the parking lot. I heard her get out of the car and open the back door. She climbed in the back with me and removed my collar.

"There, we're done. Your clothes and everything are in the front seat. Turn you back to me." She removed the clip on my wrists. "I hope you remember me well, or at least remember me. Goodbye, Adam."

It took me several minutes to untie all those knots and remove the hood. By then, of course, she was gone. I got dressed and drove back to the motel. It was only 4:00 in the afternoon but I was exhausted and fell asleep for hours. When I woke, it was almost dark. I took stock of myself in the mirror and I looked as bad as I felt, maybe worse. I was black and blue all over and there were big angry looking welts on my back and butt. There were cuts, but the bleeding had stopped. It looked like I'd had some anal bleeding too, but that had also stopped. Thank God for small favors.

I looked respectable enough with my clothes on, so I found an ABC store and bought a bottle of whiskey. A few shots of that settled me down and a few more dulled the pain. Then I went back to sleep and drove home very carefully the next day.

I seriously considered calling the police and lodging a complaint, but against whom? Like the bitch has said, I knew next to nothing about her. I could describe her face and her tits but that was all. So how would the complaint sound?

"I found her on the internet and met with her and she tied me up and beat me real bad. No, I don't know her name. No, I don't know her address. No, I don't know her phone number. No, I didn't get her license plate." But wait, I could pull her picture from her blog. That was better than nothing. I logged in and checked her blog. It was gone. I opened a second account under a different name and checked again. Nothing.

Over the next couple of days, I did nothing but recuperate and think about what happened. First of all, how could I have been so stupid? I met an anonymous stranger on the internet and let her tie me up and abuse me. There were several warning signs, all of which I ignored. She played right into my fantasies, got me hooked, and reeled me in bit by bit. I never had a chance.

The thing that really got me was the fact that I never said 'no'. I didn't use my safe word or tell her 'no' or beg her to stop. It probably wouldn't have done any good but at least I could have tried. She told me how she had lied to me and how she had trapped me and I just accepted it. Even when I broke down and cried, I didn't say anything. What did that say about me? Ok, I knew I was a submissive but was I a pain slut also? I didn't think so. Even in my sluttiest fantasies, I didn't dream about being hurt like that. But I didn't say no.

The thought went round and round in my head. I even added a little tune to it.

"Are you a pain slut?"

"You didn't say no."

"Are you a pain slut?"

"You didn't say noooo."

If she called me back and demanded that I submit to her again, would I say no? What if she really insisted, would I comply? I just didn't know.

One thing for sure: she got me good. I was an idiot.