Domino Domina Ch. 01

Story Info
He meets a Dominatrix online.
7k words
4.67
8.3k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started on a Tuesday evening. I was hanging out in my apartment after work and went to my favorite BDSM blogging site. I sat at my laptop, my hand already rubbing on my dick in anticipation. I had a femdom blog called "ALL 4 YOU" with a mixture of hot dommes, spanking, pegging, and pussy licking. There was a sprinkling of other stuff, too, like humiliation, bondage, nipple play, even some cock and ball torture; whatever turned me on. That night, though, there was something unexpected: a private message notification. They were rare and usually a come-on for some paid site. But what the heck, I opened the message. It was from an account called Domino Domina.

DD: "I like your blog, very sexy. Come see mine, I think you'll like it!"

"Yeah, yeah," I said to myself, "Let's see what you're selling." It was probably a ripoff but it didn't cost anything to go look. The blog was filled with amateur-level femdom pics. There were sets of pictures featuring different guys in various acts of submission. The Domina was in every picture and she was a stunner. She was a big girl, thickly built but fit and in good shape. Her waist was ridiculously narrow and her hips were wide and womanly. She had a broad chest with decent breasts and broad shoulders with muscles showing under the leather. Her skin was a gorgeous dark olive color. Everywhere I looked, there were curves, even curves on her curves. She wore different mask in every set - a Mardi Gras, a Guy Fawkes, and more. She wore a domino mask in the latest set.

Beneath the mask was the richest, sexiest pair of lips I'd ever seen. In the various pictures she smiled and laughed and sneered and cooed. She had a crooked half-smile that looked like an invitation and a challenge. I longed to feel her lips on me and fantasized about how she would use them.

There were short videos, too. They showed her smiling and laughing and interacting with the subs as she played with them. Everybody seemed to be having a good time, even when the guys were getting spanked or getting their balls tied. It all looked like good, nasty, dirty, sexy fun.

She was right, I liked them a lot. I went through the blog description, which said she was a real-life Domina, in the lifestyle, and looking for the right guy for a long-term relationship. I checked the captions looking warning signs. There was nothing that sounded like a pro-dom or scammer and she looked legit, so I sent a message back.

A4U: "Wow, very hot. U R one sexy woman and those are some lucky men."

Trying to act cool, but interested.

I went back to looking over her blog. There were a lot of different guys, all different shapes and sizes. That was kind of reassuring, that she wasn't picky about body type. I carried a few extra pounds myself and was self-conscious about it. But it was the woman who fascinated me. She was all flesh and boobs and muscle and hair. She radiated strength and confidence and especially sex. The more I scrolled, the more I fell in love with her. I wanted to be in those pictures. I wanted to be the one to make her smile. I wanted to service her pussy. I wanted her.

And then a miracle happened, she messaged me back.

DD: "I'm glad you like. I see from your blog that we share some common interests. Any chance you're on the east coast?"

"Holy Shit," I thought, "could this be for real? Is she talking about a meet-up?"

My heart began to beat a little faster. This was like going for a walk in the woods and running into a unicorn. A hot sexy unicorn.

"Easy boy," I said to myself, "don't screw this up."

A4U: "Yes I'm in Delaware. Are you talking about a meet IRL?"

The response came back quickly.

DD: "LOL easy boy"

That made me laugh. We were on the same wavelength.

DD: "We just met. I don't even know what you look like. Send a pic"

She moved fast. But nothing ventured, nothing lost. I took a selfie and sent it back.

A4U: "Here I am"

DD: "You're so cute. But I meant a naked pic. Let's see the goods"

Holy fucking shit. Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ. What the hell was going on?

DD: "pic pic pic"

A4U: "Yes ma'am I'm working on it"

I'd never done that before, taking nude pictures of myself. It took some experimenting and several tries before I got a reasonable one. I sent it to her.

A4U: "Here I am in all my glory"

DD: "What's with the limp dick? You can do better than that"

I flipped back to her blog and started stroking myself while going through her pictures. They were really hot and it only took a little while to get hard. Within minutes, I sent back a picture of me holding my hard cock.

DD: "Better but you need to be more submissive. Give me kneeling and eyes shut and hard cock"

This time, I didn't need to go back to her blog. Her insistent demands were turning me on. I sent back three pictures: one with me kneeling, on on all fours, and one with me standing sideways to the camera and my hand behind my back. It was all so exciting. No one had ever asked me for nude pics before.

A4U: "Here you go Mistress. I hope they please you"

DD: "That's better. You've got a cute butt. And don't call me Mistress. We're not there yet. You can call me 'Miss Domina'"

A4U: "Yes Miss Domina"

DD: "Good boy"

There was a delay of a few minutes. Were we done? I didn't know, but I didn't want to push it.

DD: "Special reward for you"

A picture was attached. It showed her topless and leaning toward the camera. Her breasts hung down and they were glorious. Her nipples were hard and they stuck out prominently. There was a trace of a smile on her lips.

DD: "Imagine these in your mouth"

A4U: "I almost came just looking"

DD: "LOL You're sweet"

DD: "I want you to do a couple of things for me. Not right now but when you can"

"Uh-oh," I thought, "here it comes."

DD: "Send me a picture of your vaccination card"

That was fair enough.

DD: "Get an STD test and send me the results"

That was also fair, plus it got my fantasy factory going.

DD: "Got it?"

A4U: "Yes Miss Domina I will send them ASAP"

DD: "You're such a good boy. I think we can get along. One more thing. Send me a picture each night. You stroking it to my blog. No other porn for you, just me. Got it?"

Oh God, she really knew how to push my buttons. I was so excited, I felt like I was going to throw up. This was the chance of a lifetime.

A4U: "Yes Miss Domina. I understand. You and nobody but you. Every night"

DD: "Mmmmm that's hot. Good night little boy"

A4U: "Good night Miss Domina"

I got to work right away, searching for a good place to get an STD test. There were free ones but they didn't say how long it took to get the results. The paid ones were expensive but promised a quick turnaround. I made an online appointment and paid for it.

The next night I sent a picture of myself on my knees, jerking it to Miss Domina's pictures. The response came a few hours later.

DD: "Nice, but it could be better. Next time, lie on your back and come on your stomach. Take a picture after the fact. I want to see your come on your belly"

A4U: "Yes Miss Domina. I will try to do better"

That seemed like an appropriately submissive response. A second message came in a little later.

DD: "Shave your pubic hair. Your cock and balls too. Every night"

A4U: "Yes Miss Domina. It will be done"

Under the circumstances, that seemed like a reasonable request. I checked the web for hints and resolved to buy a manscaping shaver and a five-bladed razor plus some soothing lotion.

The next night, I trimmed and shaved myself as best I could. It was imperfect but I hoped it would be good enough for the picture. Then I laid on the floor and practiced taking pictures of my belly. That turned out to be more difficult than I thought, but luckily I had a selfie stick to make it easier. With my technique down, I put my laptop on my chest and masturbated until I came all over my stomach. I took several pictures while my cum drops cooled on my belly. I sent the picture off and waited on the response.

DD: "You've got a nice cock. I'll enjoy torturing it"

A4U: "Torture???"

DD: "Relax little boy. I know you're new at this. And done ever question me again"

She knew? Was it that obvious? I had a big femdom fetish but had never acted on it. I had no idea how to find a real dominatrix, but now one was taking the initiative.

A4U: "I'm sorry Miss Domina. It won't happen again"

DD: "Be sure that it doesn't. I don't tolerate back-talk"

A4U: "Yes Miss Domina. I understand"

DD: "I want to see your butt. Tomorrow send me a picture of your butt balls and cock in one pic. Cheeks spread so I can see your butthole. Hard cock"

I wasn't sure how I was going to do that, so I got to work that night. I found that if I squatted over the phone, my butt cheeks spread themselves. I fell over a couple of times before I got it right and I decided to wait until the next night so that my cock would be good and hard.

The next night I sent her my butt picture. It wasn't a pretty sight in my opinion, but it was what she asked for.

DD: "Well done, I like it. Your butt is hairy but not too hairy. I think you can get by without shaving"

So if my butt was hairier she would have asked me to shave it? I guessed so. And I would have done it, too.

DD: "How do you think your butthole would feel with my finger in it? Or a nice butt plug. Or my big black dildo?"

I didn't know how to respond to that and while I was thinking, she followed up.

DD: "Just fucking with you. But if we get together I will own your ass. Everything else too"

Oh fuck fuck fuck. My hand went immediately to my cock and stroked it hard. I paged through some of her blog pictures and stroked hard until I came into my hand. There was no time to grab a tissue even, so I got some after the fact and cleaned up enough that I could type again.

A4U: "Confession, I just came. You're too much for me, I can't resist"

DD: "Ah little boy. You may be right. I may be too much. There's only one way to find out, right?"

A4U: "Yes Miss Domina. I've got the test schedule. Can wait to see you IRL"

DD: "LOL aren't you the presumptuous one. But you're doing well"

DD: "When we do meet, I want your butthole to be totally clean. Do some research on how to prepare for anal sex"

DD: "Try it out before we meet. Do the prep and then test yourself using your finger. It should come out with no stains on it. If I see stains on my toys I'll be very unhappy"

I could see what she was doing: bumping up the difficulty each time. Testing me. I wasn't going to fail, not for her.

A4U: "Yes Miss Domina. I will do as you say"

DD: "That's what I want to hear. Tomorrow, make a gag out of stuff you find in your house. Send me a picture of you wearing it"

I fashioned a gag out of a wooden spoon and some twine, but her reaction was not favorable.

DD: "Pretty weak. Do it again and make sure you have something that will actually gag you."

I did some research on the web and found a better idea. I stuffed my mouth with socks and taped it over with clear packing tape. The socks tasted awful and they made my jaw sore, but the picture looked much better.

DD: "That's more like it. You look hot with your cheeks bulging out like that. For tomorrow, tie your balls up really tight. I want to see them red and bulging."

I used some twine to separate my balls, winding the twine around and around until my ball sack was red and tight. For good measure, I got myself good and hard for the picture. I had to scroll through Miss Domina's blog and wank furiously while imaging her playing with my cock.

DD: "I like it. I'll bet they were pretty tender. Wish I was there with you. Someday soon, you're give them to me."

DD: "Send me a picture of you wearing at least 20 clothespins. At least two each on your cock and balls, plus two on your nipples. Spread the rest over your body in places with thin skin."

I found the clothespins at the local big-box store. Before I got started, I stripped and took test pictures to get the pose and camera angles right.

"Well, here we go," I said to no one in particular.

I started with a double row of clothespins along the side of my belly, then four more on the underside of my arms. Each one hurt as it went on and I was doing little pain dances.

"Ow, shit, dammit!"

I added one to each nipple, pulling the nipple out and clamping the clothespin behind it. That one really hurt and it just kept on hurting. The only thing left were the family jewels. The two on my cock didn't hurt much. They pinched the skin but were better than the ones on my nipples. The last two on my ball sack stung like the devil. The skin was still tender from the night before. I considered getting myself hard for the picture but dismissed the idea. I didn't think I could get it up with all the pain. I grabbed my phone and took a quick set of pictures. I reviewed them quickly and picked one that looked good.

Then came the hard part: removing the damned clothespin. I'd seen videos and knew what was coming. I started with my nipples since they stung so much. I pulled one and let the blood flow back into my nipple.

"Shit, fuck, shit!"

So it went with the rest of the clothespins. I removed one, cursed a bunch, waited a bit, then went on to the next. It took almost ten minutes to do them all and I was dripping in sweat by the time it was done.

I sent the picture to Miss Domina and waited. There was no response. I waited some more and still there was no response. I thought about following up but reconsidered because I didn't want to annoy her. Two days went by and there were no messages from Miss Domina. I was really starting to sweat it by then. Had I done something to offend her? Had she moved on to someone else or just got bored with me? On the third day, she finally sent a message.

DD: "There's a three day weekend coming up. I want you to give me Saturday. Are you ready?"

Yes, yes, yes! I was ready! Our back-and-forth had gotten me so primed, I never wanted anything more than I wanted to submit to her.

A4U: "Yes very much Miss Domina"

DD: "There's a park near me. We can meet there Saturday morning. We'll talk. If things work out, I'll take you home and you'll be mine for the day"

A4U: "Oh God yes. Please Miss Domina"

I was begging and I hadn't even met her. That's how much she meant to me. She sent me an address near Virginia Beach. I checked the maps and found it was a park about four hours from my home.

DD: "Nine o'lock sharp on Saturday morning. Send a message when you get there. If you decide to chicken out then send me a message. Otherwise the next time we talk it'll be face to face"

I'd have to drive down the night before and stay overnight to make a 9:00 time. That wasn't a big deal, assuming I could find a cheap motel.

A4U: "Yes Miss Domina. Thank you so much for giving me this chance"

DD: "Until Saturday"

DD: "And no more masturbation. Save your come for me"

A4U: "All for you Miss Domina"

Saturday morning arrived and I was in a crappy roadside motel outside Virginia Beach. I was shaved and prepped and ready to go. I was also as excited and nervous as I could be. My palms were sweating. I knew one thing though: I was going through with this. I drove to the park, which turned out to be more of a nature area than a city park. There were a few trucks with boat trailers but nobody around. I parked my car and used the BDSM site to send a message. It was 8:56.

A4U: "I'm here"

DD: "Good, glad you made it. Park your car and take the footpath past the picnic pavilion. About 200 yards in, the path will fork. Take the righthand path. It's not well used so look sharp. I'll be waiting"

A4U: "Yes Miss Domina".

My heart beat heavily in my chest as I followed the path. I came upon a small clearing with a couple of disused picnic tables. There she was, sitting at one of the tables! She wore a frumpy sweatshirt over some tired running pants and a large hat and equally large sunglasses. She was almost unrecognizable. My heart sank: I was expecting a sex bomb.

She saw me as I entered the clearing and gave me a big smile. She stood and embraced me with a big hug. That's when I knew that the sweats & sunglasses thing was a disguise. I could feel her figure underneath the sweats and she was tight as a drum.

"I'm so glad you made it," she said. She kissed me on both cheeks and looked into my eyes before she planted a big one on my lips. She looked into my eyes and flashed a huge smile, then motioned toward the table. "Come, sit with me." She directed me to sit facing back the way I came and sat next to me.

"First of all, I'd like to apologize," she said, "I need to maintain some privacy until I know you better. Some of the guys in the past wouldn't let go. Others were offended when I didn't want them in the first place. Some of them became stalkers. I'm afraid my identity must remain a secret for now. I hope you understand."

"Oh no," I replied, "I'm sorry to hear that. I understand completely. Meeting people on the internet is a risky thing."

She smiled that half smile that had fascinated me, "Thank you so much. I can't tell you how much this means to me." Her hand moved to my crotch and squeezed my package. "Hmmm, I see you've been thinking about me."

Yes, my cock was hard. It had been since I woke up that morning, maybe before. I didn't know what to say so I said nothing.

"Take it out for me," she commanded, "I want to feel it."

I gave a quick glance around the clearing. There was only one path in and out and it was overgrown. No one could come down that path without us hearing it. She'd chosen her site well. I unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out. With my sitting position and the layers of clothes, it didn't protrude very far. She took it gently in her hand and stoked the head with her thumb.

"Hmm nice," she said, "a girl could get used to this. This is how it's going to go. I'll ask questions and you answer them. Pretty simple, right? Then I'll outline the day for you. If that all works out, I'll offer you a collar. The moment I put that collar around your neck, you belong to me. Not just a little, all of you. I won't accept anything less. You'll be mine for the rest of the day, then I'll release you. After that, you go home and think about it for a day. If you still want to be mine, we'll move forward from there. Understand?"

"Yes Miss Domina," I replied. She could have told anything and I would have said yes.

She squeezed my cock briefly. It felt like heaven. Then she continued, "First of all, what's your name?"

"It's Adam, Miss Domina," I answered.

"Adam?", she asked with a smile, "That's a nice start. Do you have a wife or a girlfriend, Adam?"

"No Miss Domina. I've never been married and I'm not dating anyone."

"How long has it been since you had a girlfriend?"

I thought about it before replying, "Nothing serious since college. So it's been three years."

"That's a long time. Lucky I found you. What's your experience with bondage?"

"No experience Miss Domina," I confessed, "I tied myself up a few times."

"Ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No Miss Domina. I stuck a pencil up there once, just to see what it felt like."

"And how did if feel?"

"Strange Miss Domina," I replied, "It didn't hurt but it felt strange."

"Ever been spanked or flogged? Slapped around? Forced to eat pussy? Anything?"

"No Miss Domina," I confessed, "none of those. Nothing really." I didn't know why but I felt embarrassed to admit I'd never been fucked in the ass or anything like that. I felt like such a newbie, out of my depth.

She squeezed my cock again before saying, "That's a good thing. You come to me unspoiled. I've seen your blog and what you post. Do you fantasize about those things? Do you jack off to them?"

12