Don and Abi 01

Story Info
Don and Abi go on a picnic.
5.6k words
4.21
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don and Abi - The Picnic

Many thanks to kenjisato for his gracious assistance with proofreading and suggestions for story improvement. Any errors and problems, which remain, are my doing and not his.

Your input, encouragement, and constructive criticism would be most appreciated. You are invited to leave public comments and send me a private message using Literotica.

The thought of my writing, sexually stimulating my readers, is orgasmic. "Please, let me know."

Very Truly Yours,

AlexJensen

----

Donovan woke up early on Saturday morning, eagerly looking forward to his and Abigail's special plans for their summer day.

Abi was stirring, with Don's movement getting out of bed, but still sleeping for the time being. Don looked at the beautiful woman he had married a half-dozen years ago and with whom he had fathered his first child a little more than a year ago. Motherhood had been good for Abi, although there had been some 'bumps in the road' for them to become pregnant as quickly as Abi would have liked, when they had started trying three or four years earlier.

Abi was an excellent mother to their daughter, and glowed with purpose and satisfaction as a wife, mother, and homemaker. She had left her job as a middle-school science teacher, a few weeks before their daughter was born. She loved teaching, and was well received by her fellow teachers, faculty, and her students, but felt that she had a special calling to the task of being a full-time wife and mother, now that she had a baby.

Their daughter, Susan, who was fourteen months old, had slept through most of the night and only needed to be attended to once, early that morning, to be held, suckled for a few minutes, and patted back to sleep. She was mostly weaned, but still lightly breastfed several times a day, more for comfort and connection than for sustenance.

Don and Abi had made plans two weeks ago with their babysitter, Mary Jo, to spend five to six hours taking care of their daughter, while they went for a much needed getaway, a Saturday-afternoon picnic.

Abi had organized the lunch and childcare details with their fantastic, elderly widow babysitter, Mary Jo. Don prepared and organized the car, put everything in it and chose the location for their picnic. Abi indicated that her only request was for a private location that was not too far away. She didn't want to spend all of their time riding in the car, and as for 'privacy', she had it in her mind, and had not yet shared with Don, that she was going to treat her husband to a surprise-- his first-ever topless picnic, at least with her, and she assumed ever at all, since they had been together since they were both twenty, and had not dated around much.

In accordance with Abi's stated parameters, Don believed that they should be able to find a nearby, private spot off Rampart Range Road, above Garden of the Gods. He wished he was more familiar with the area, or had the time to check it out in advance, but he didn't. He did know that a city park, such as Bear Creek or Memorial Park or Cheyenne Canyon, did not fit the bill for privacy and that Old Stage Road would make for a longer trip before any private areas could be found.

Mary Jo showed up at their house at 10:30 am. She was a 'night owl' and made it a general rule not to get out of bed before 10:00 am. You could call her late at night or give her very little warning, she was delightfully spontaneous, but whatever you did, you wouldn't call her before 11:00 am, or ask her to babysit before noon. She said that she had made an exception, so that she could spend the day with Susan, who she really loved babysitting, and Don and Abi could get off by 11:00 am and return home by 4:00 or 5:00 pm, at the latest. This was, by far, the longest they had been away from their daughter since she had been born. Abi was a bit apprehensive, but wanted the private time with Don, as he did with her.

Don wore a pair of jean shorts with a royal blue (Abi's favorite color), North Face logo t-shirt, black athletic socks, and leather hiking boots.

Abi also wore jean shorts, paired with a plunging, white, cotton tank-top that featured a lot of cleavage and side-boob, and a longer, button-up blouse to enable her to modestly leave and return to the house. She didn't plan to leave the coverup on for long, once they got off on their journey. Her shorts were form-fitting and shorter, not skin-tight, but not loose, and showing 'a good amount of leg', but not obscenely so. She knew that Don liked to see her in these shorts, which she noticed often left him with a large bulge in his pants. She also put on a new, sexy bra-and-panty set that she had purchased a week ago for the occasion.

At 11:00 am, after all the pertinent details had been discussed and worked out by Abi and Mary Jo, Don and Abi got in their two-door Jeep Wrangler and departed. They drove west across town from their first home in Stetson Hills, toward the Garden of the Gods. Once there, they traversed the park from east to west on an interior road toward Rampart Range Road.

At Balancing Rock, Abi asked if they could stop for a minute.

Don quizzically asked, "What do you want to stop for?"

They had seen Balancing Rock many times before, and there wasn't a bathroom nearby.

Abi surprisingly said in matter-of-fact manner, "I want to take my shirt off."

Don pulled over quickly into a parking space, and said, "Okay, baby, we can stop anytime you want to take your clothes off."

Abi stepped out of the car and proceeded to the front of the hood, facing Don, who was still behind the steering wheel. She looked at him with sexy eyes and began playfully unbuttoning her coverup blouse to reveal a white, cotton, tank-top shirt. Once unbuttoned, she removed her blouse, showing Don her beautiful shoulders, neck and a lot of gorgeous cleavage which was accentuated by what looked to be a very sexy, bright-red bra.

The bra was far from concealed by her skimpy tank top, and was textured in such a way that it was, in truth, completely visible, whether it was covered or not. Abi's breasts looked really sumptuous and good to Don in this presentation, but that wasn't hard because he had always thought that her breasts were perfect! Her bra appeared to be one-size-too-small with her breasts 'spilling out' in a provocative way. Also, her tank top did not quite make it to her jean shorts' waistband, revealing an inviting, one-or-two-inch, sliver of her back and her slightly pooched, post-baby tummy, which Don actually preferred over a hard, board-like one on his wife. He felt it was more feminine and was a turn-on to him.

Together, her legs, hips, ass, pussy, tummy and breasts represented the essence of a beautiful woman to Don. She was hotter now, than when he first met her years ago. Don thought that if he had been a painter, he would have loved to put her on canvas in oil, topless, of course, and possibly completely nude.

All of this visual stimulation made Don hard, and created the strong desire in him to put his seed deep in Abi to, again, miraculously form another baby in her.

Don observed that he was not the only one, who was enjoying the view at Balancing Rock, and motioned for his hot wife to come back into the car.

Once she got back in, and secured her seat belt over her waist, and between her boobs, they backed out of their parking spot and headed toward Rampart Range Road. Don noticed that two or three men at Balancing Rock had definitely taken note of Abi during her 'blouse-removal procedure' and were practically standing with their tongues hanging out of their mouths, taking in her sex appeal.

Don told Abi that she was extremely gorgeous and that he was a very lucky man to have her as his 'baby-making machine'. She was amused and chuckled to herself wondering if she had been too obvious. She had it in her mind the past week, that it would be great if they conceived their second baby, while away on their picnic getaway. In truth, this would be their third baby, as she had conceived once prior to the birth of their daughter, but the baby did not make it to completion while being miraculously formed in its mother's womb.

They turned off the paved road and began heading uphill toward Rampart Range Reservoir and Woodland Park. It was a beautiful, warm day. It wasn't excessively hot and didn't look like they were going to have to contend with Colorado's frequent, afternoon thunderstorms. The sky was mostly clear, other than a few, light, fluffy-looking clouds which were not in the least ominous looking.

Abi enjoyed having Don drive and often told him what a good driver he was. This made him feel good. She commented once in a while that his ability to drive so well and to park in more difficult situations was sexy to her.

Abi reclined her seat a bit and found herself looking 'out of the corner of her eye' at the bulge in Don's jean shorts between his legs. She was really horny today and wanted him badly. She bit her lip and hoped that Don's picnic plans included screwing her (or more exactly, Don being receptive to her screwing him, as she had planned to do).

Having a baby the past fourteen months, they had slowed down a bit in the frequency of their lovemaking with the long, tiring nights taking care of the baby, but the desire to sexually connect was still certainly very much alive with both of them.

They held hands for a bit, and then Don put his hand on Abi's left knee. Her knees had been close to one another as they drove, but opened slightly with his hand placement.

Don responded by sliding his hand to the inside of her smooth, freshly shaved leg, toward the hem of her jean shorts. Abi made a small sound that was indicative of pleasure and spread her legs a little wider, communicating to Don that he was welcome between her legs.

Rather than grab her crotch, which Don thought might be too aggressive and crude for their 'nice' afternoon picnic, he slid his fingertips an inch or two into the leg of her shorts, and rubbed the inside of her thigh about three quarters of the way from her knees to her privates. If she was a cat, she would have purred. As a woman, she laid her head back against her seat, closed her eyes, and softly moaned as she enjoyed the intimate touch of her husband in her shorts. She also extended her left hand to come to rest on the inside of Don's right leg, immediately next to his manhood.

Three to five miles from Garden of the Gods, Don found a promising pullout. The trail appeared to be infrequently used, as it was not heavily worn in with tire tracks. After traveling about twenty to thirty yards, the trail jogged to the right and offered a concealed parking space behind a large clump of scrub oak. They pulled in, and Don indicated that he thought they may have found a good place for their picnic (without driving excessively far and expending too much of their limited time).

Don turned off the Jeep and they got out to check the area for a suitable picnic site. They had not been followed and only saw two cars, ten minutes ago traveling the opposite direction on Rampart Range Road, toward Garden of the Gods.

They were both pleasantly surprised to find a beautiful spot about twenty yards from where they had parked and 175 to 200 feet from the road. The site was unique, in that it offered a protected, circular opening which was about twenty feet wide and was eighty-percent encircled with a horseshoe shaped clump of leafed-out, eight- to twelve-foot tall scrub oak trees, which offered complete privacy, other than from the sky above and the opening of the horseshoe (facing away from the road).

The encircled ground was soft, with wild grass which was a bit matted down and appeared like it had recently been used by a herd of deer as a place to bed down. Don noted to himself that there was the pleasant absence of rocks, cacti, sharp grasses, pricker bushes and no sign of ants or other bothersome creatures to hinder their enjoyment of the site for the next couple of hours. The view from the opening of the horseshoe was also very pleasant, looking downhill, south and east, back toward Colorado Springs and Cheyenne Mountain.

Being very pleased with what they had found, they began moving their picnic supplies from the Jeep to the site. Once they had done so, Don went back to their vehicle to lock the doors and pulled a few branches from a downed tree across the access trail, near the road (further concealing their position) and then returned to their site about ten minutes later.

In Don's absence, Abi had spread out their heavy, lined, twelve-by-twelve Harley Davidson picnic blanket, which offered some padding and a good barrier from the underlying ground. Also, she had removed her tank top, running shoes, and ankle socks, so that she was now only wearing her jean shorts (with the legs rolled up a few more inches) and bright-red bra.

Don smiled, saying, "I see that you are already settling in and getting comfortable," and removed his boots and socks to join her on the picnic blanket.

Abi said yeah and asked, "What do you think of my new bra?"

Don told her, "You are totally hot and gorgeous, and your bra is incredibly sexy and I want you bad."

She liked Don's answer and spun around one full time, directly in front of him, so he could see her from all angles and then kissed him on the lips. After doing so, she whispered in his ear that it was up to him-- he could leave her sexy, new bra on, or take it off. But it was her intention, if it was okay with him, to give him a topless picnic for being such a hardworking, hot lover, and a wonderful father to their daughter.

That being said, Don wrapped his arms around Abi to pull her close, and began working at the back of her bra trying to unhook it. He felt like he always struggled to figure out how to unhook his wife's bras and required her help half of the time or more.

Why were there so many hooks anyway? Couldn't they use Velcro or tear-away snaps, or something easier for a guy that wanted quick access to his lady's tits?

Don thought that while snaps may work for ladies with smaller boobs, they would not for his Abigail, especially not after having breast fed their daughter for the past fourteen months. Abi was a very large medium, to a solid large, for sure. He would have said a perfect, larger medium the first time he had the incredible pleasure of seeing her topless, years ago in college, and definitely all of large now, after she had had a baby. Regardless, Don always thought that Abi's breasts were fantastic and the sight of them (or just the thought of the site of them) made him hard with desire for her.

With her bra finally unhooked, he backed up a step and removed it from her breasts and its straps off her shoulders and arms. Her large breasts, now being free and unsupported, came to rest naturally and beautifully on her chest. Their size, shape, and position were so sexually stimulating, that Don felt his heart miss a beat.

Being visually observed by Don, and now topless in the great outdoors, Abi's nipples were transforming from being soft and wide to becoming more tightly gathered and firm. Abi held her breasts in her hands momentarily, as she often did when she first removed her bra, and circled her nipples with each of her index fingertips, which completed their transformation to their firm, stimulated state.

She looked at Don and said, "Now, let's get this picnic started. It's so good to be outside with you on this beautiful day, in the warm sun ... and topless." She could see that Don's shorts were bulging with an erection, which made her pussy ache with anticipation for him. She added, "And it looks like you agree," with a smile on her face and twinkle in her eyes.

While still standing, she asked Don to put some suntan lotion from the small tube she produced from her pocket, on her shoulders and back. After he did so, she applied some herself to her arms, tummy, chest, and breasts. She said she had never been topless before in the outdoors for any length of time, and didn't want to burn. She had, apparently, already taken care of her legs before Don got back from the car.

Don wasn't aware of Abi ever being topless outside, but thought to himself, "Who really knows exactly what a woman has done earlier in life, or presently, when her husband is working and not around." The thought, though, of Abi previously being topless outside was intriguing to Don. He thought to himself that he would ask her about it on another occasion.

Abi looked so sexually stimulating to Don, being topless and wearing only her jean shorts, which looked sexier than ever to him. He could see that she must have been wearing matching, bright-red panties. He could see their thin waistband peeking out from the top of her shorts, which were now sitting provocatively lower on her hips, offering enticing views of the precious real estate which ordinarily resided inside her waistband.

Don, using two fingers on one hand, helped himself to a quick peek into the back of her shorts, and saw that she was wearing a bright-red thong, with her gorgeous, sumptuous butt cheeks being uncovered.

She pulled away and said, "That's for later, after lunch, naughty boy." She gently shook her breasts from side to side in a playful, sexual manner to get his mind out of her pants and back to the matter at hand.

Abi brought a box of red wine along for lunch, along with cheese slices, crackers, sandwiches and fresh vegetables with hummus. Don opened the wine and poured each of them a portion in the clear, plastic cups they had brought along.

After doing so, Abi sat down, bare-breasted and beautiful, on the blanket and invited Don to sit down. She seemed comfortable and at ease being topless, and Don certainly liked the view. He thought topless picnics should become something they do on a more regular basis.

They sat on the blanket, on the ground, facing each other, and used their picnic basket as a makeshift table. They looked into each other's eyes, and effectively communicated, in a nonverbal manner, their growing arousal for each other.

Don and Abi ate their food and drank their wine plus one more cup each, enjoying each other's company and conversation.

After lunch, they cleared off their picnic blanket and scooted from their former position of being across from each other with their picnic basket between them, to being side-by-side and parallel with each other.

Abi told Don this was a topless picnic and that he should lose his shirt. He removed his shirt and placed his right hand on Abi's side near her breast, as he reclined on his left elbow and shoulder. He gently pulled her toward him, as he moved toward her, such that her breasts made contact with his chest as they closed the gap between them.

They began kissing. First, they kissed slowly and intermittently on the lips, and then more vigorously as their tongues made contact and entered each other's mouths in a hot, pre-sex ritual that they had settled into prior to making love in a more prolonged, meaningful manner rather than just having a 'quickie' to meet each other's immediate, sexual appetite.

Abigail's breathing, and the look in her eyes, changed as she became further aroused and she involuntarily moaned with desire. Donald rolled Abi onto her back and cupped his hand over her full left breast to enjoy its delightful, magic-like feel in his hand.

Immediately upon doing so, one of Abi's hands found its way into Don's crotch and groped his manhood through his shorts.

Don came over the top of Abi, and took her entire firm, pink nipple and areola into his mouth. He began gently massaging her teat with his tongue, and then sucking with his lips sealed down on her. He, soon after, tasted her breast milk being expressed from her somewhat-engorged tits. She had breastfed their daughter for just a few minutes, several hours earlier, before they left her with the sitter.

12