Don and Abi 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don had previously intentionally not taken milk from Abi's breasts, thinking her milk should be reserved for their daughter. He did, however, have the desire and allowed himself to do so at this time since he knew that Abi was weaning their daughter, and since they were going to be away from home for at least several additional hours.

Abi knew that Don was sucking milk from her nipple and found that she was aroused having him do so, as a precursor to making love to him.

Abigail's hand was now inside the front of Don's shorts and boxers. She wrapped her fingers around his thick, hard penis as he continued to kiss, lick and suck her. Having him in her hand, made her want him all the more. Her pussy was aching badly, wanting to be made love to, as she felt him begin rhythmically pushing his erection toward her, and felt his head and shaft increase in tightness and size in her hand, as he pushed.

After a few minutes on her left breast, Abi said her right breast was feeling neglected and needed some love, too. She wanted Don to take some pressure off her right breast as well.

Don began kissing, and licked and sucked her right teat, which also responded readily with the release of her milk as he massaged her areola and nipple with his lips and tongue, as he sucked on her.

Don thought to himself, that having his wife breastfeed their child, with the wealth of benefits it provides to the baby and mother, had, in fact, now yielded personal benefit to him as he massaged and sucked her teat, taking her milk into his mouth and swallowing it.

Abi allowed Don to kiss, lick, and suck her right teat for a few minutes, to even herself out, as she skillfully undid his leather belt and the front of his shorts to release his large erection from the confines of his pants and boxer briefs.

Feeling that both of her breasts had been adequately serviced, Abi pulled her nipple from Don's lips and kissed him and thanked him for 'taking care of her' and said, "My breasts feel really good now," as she gave them a slower, provocative, side to side shake.

She then came over the top of Don, and finished removing his jean shorts and boxer briefs, sliding them over his knees and feet. With Don being naked, she straddled him, with her knees on the ground, and sat on his hard stomach, while he lay on his back on the picnic blanket and looked up at her. He loved this view of her, having her on top, with her tummy, breasts, shoulders, neck, mouth, nose and eyes in his immediate view. Her eyes were the window to her inner being, and he could see in them her unmistakable sexual desire.

She smiled and stood up and told him to stay down, where he was. Once standing and still straddling Don, she again shook her breasts in a sexy manner from side to side, and began swaying her hips as she unfastened her shorts. She began slowly removing her shorts, allowing them to fall to her knees. She carefully lifted one foot, and then the other, to release her shorts from her lower legs. Don's view had become unbelievably hot, with his wife being bare breasted and standing above him, wearing only a tiny, bright-red thong.

He said, "Oh my, baby," looking up at her. From this vantage point, he could see that her vagina was not fully concealed with the thong panties. Her pubic hair was trimmed short and neat, but visible at the edge of her panties as was the back most portion of her precious vagina, her perineum, and dark-pink anus which was only covered with a thin red strap that extended to the back of her panties' waistband.

She could see that Don was mesmerized with the view, and carefully moved her feet to change her position and give him a view of her backside as she continued to straddle him. This put Don's erect penis in Abi's direct view, as she looked down on him. She loved that his cock was rock hard for her, and swayed her hips and ass from side to side as she transferred weight from foot to foot. She then bent over at the waist, to give Don the most sensual view imaginable of the back of her legs, hips, ass, anus, perenium, and of her vagina, which was still partially concealed by her scandalous panties.

Before changing positions, Abi used her right hand to roll the thin red strap, between her legs, to the right side of her crotch, offering Don an unobstructed view of everything down there, that she knew he wanted so badly. Having done so, she watched his erect penis pulse and saw several significant droplets of pre-cum ooze from the tip of his tool. She bit and licked her lips as she often did just prior to sex, knowing that his cock, was hard, on account of her, who she was to him, and how she looked to him, and greedily thought that his cum was all hers.

Don told Abi, "You are so, so, so hot and I can't take it anymore. No more teasing! I have to have you."

She repositioned her feet and turned again to face him and came down with her pelvis on Don's manhood. She began grinding her now-damp panties on Don's hard shaft, and asked, "Are you ready for me?" She really wanted to hear how much he needed to fuck her.

He said that he was so incredibly ready and wanted her so badly, and that he couldn't wait any longer. At which point, he lost control, grasped her thin panties in his strong hands and tore the waistband on one side, at her hip, and then the other, and then pulled the panties from the front (as she raised herself slightly) to remove them from being between the two of them.

Abi was taken back with surprise, but also further aroused with Don's physical aggressiveness to tear off her panties, as an indication of his intent to now take her. She had never had her panties torn off and felt like this was a fulfillment of a sexual desire held earlier in life, as a young teen.

She responded with an animalistic growl as she came down on him again and Don responded in like form, as he felt his wife's moist vagina lips directly caressing his shaft as she ground herself forward and backward against him.

After thirty seconds, and eagerly wanting to take Don into her, she dipped lower with her chest, putting her large breasts in Don's face as he reached down to adjust the angle of his erection to meet up with Abi's slit. She knew exactly what he was doing, and moved her pelvis back to meet the head of his penis.

They lined up easily and naturally. They had often said to each other that their bodies were made for each other, as they fit together perfectly. Feeling Don's firm head at the 'gate of her garden', she pushed back, and gasped, to feel his thick penis push through her lips and open her vagina as he entered into her body. Donald responded with ecstasy in his facial expression and by curling and lifting his pelvis to push himself deeper into Abigail.

With him being inside her several inches, she sat upright and lowered herself all the way onto his thick, hard shaft sitting directly on his manhood. She told Don, "You fill me up so good, baby." They were now physically connected in the most intimate and meaningful manner, with their two bodies having become one, with a single, interconnected mind and purpose. They were momentarily still, as their hearts, minds, and bodies synchronized, and they gazed into each other's eyes, communicating love, desire, and commitment for each other and essentially for themselves as one, interconnected creature. Words were not presently necessary.

After twenty, long seconds, Don firmly grasped Abi's hips in his hands and her breasts came into motion, as she lifted and then lowered herself on Don's hard cock. They both began grunting and moaning, releasing themselves to do what came naturally in pursuit of carnal pleasure, and for the sake of procreation. They continued to stare into each other's eyes, exchanging the most intimate information, with their souls being synchronized and unified, as their pelvises crashed together time after time in pursuit of orgasm and the transfer of Don's seed from his body into Abigail's.

It was during somewhat-rare moments like this, that Don was enlightened and fully comprehended that the act of true lovemaking, in its highest form, could not be fully experienced between uncommitted persons. Pleasure could be realized and pregnancy achieved, but the act of unifying two persons in the most meaningful and fulfilling possible manner, could not be accomplished without complete commitment and unity of mind, body, and spirit. Even marriage and the associated commitments were not enough to realize what Don and Abi were currently experiencing. To do so, required the most meaningful intimacy, which had to be realized apart from sex, in order to be experienced in sex.

Abi groaned in sexual bliss, as her large breasts bounced as she moved up and down on him. She was consumed with animal magnetism, wanting nothing more in the whole world than to climax herself, and to bring her man to orgasm, so that he could deliver his seed deep inside her to again create the miracle of life.

She rolled her shoulders back and pushed her tits forward, as she looked up to the sky to see a daytime moon overhead. Having completely released all her inhibitions, she called out Donald's name and moaned as she made love to Don with all of her energy, strength, and being.

As Don began to climax, he raised his pelvis and firmly pulled Abigail down with his hands planted on her waist, above her pelvis, to arrest her movement as he deposited his seed deep inside her.

Abi called out loudly, with abandon, "Yes, baby! Yes, baby, cum deep inside me, Donald, I want all your cum," as if verbally 'coaching' him might result in another teaspoon of semen being deposited deep within her.

Abi sensed Don's whole body tightening with orgasm and felt his cock rhythmically twitch within her as it released its payload. Being in sync with Don, Abi suddenly felt a wave of orgasm coming over her with every muscle and nerve in her body suddenly firing and then releasing as a waive of the most intense pleasure was released from inside her. She pushed her vulva against Don's pelvis, wanting him as deep inside her as was humanly possible, as she relished the thought of his semen being released directly against and into her high and open cervex. She knew she was ripe to be bred, at the peak of fertility, providing the ideal environment for the success of Don's seed.

He obliged her with numerous, involuntary, hard contractions, each delivering more of his semen into her. Don's semen, having forcefully been ejected through his penis, deep into Abi's vagina, carried tens of thousands of sperm, which swam with all their fever to find Abi's precious egg, hidden deeper in her body, beyond additional, protective barriers.

With Don and Abi having finished making love, they melted into each other as they felt the orgasmic energy course through their bodies. Don's penis softened and emerged from its place of immense pleasure, and Abi lay prone on top of Don, with her legs wrapped around his and Don's arms tightly embracing Abi with her breasts directly against his strong chest, and her head resting on his shoulder. They were still and quiet, to listen to everything around them. They could hear the soft breeze moving through the oak leaves, and could feel the warm sun on their skin.

They quickly fell into a brief, still sleep and awoke forty minutes later, clearly sensing that another life and soul had been created, with the entrance of Don's strongest sperm into Abi's egg. Somehow, the world felt slightly different and Abi told Don that she was sure that they had just conceived another baby. Don said that he knew and could also feel it, as they held each other naked and in complete harmony and bliss.

----

AlexJensen

12