Don and Deb Siblings Reunited Find Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Sis. He was a great guy and he was a really great friend to me, also. It's not hard to imagine how much Jerry meant to you and how much you meant to him."

"Don I have never found a man who is as good as you are and Jerry was and who treated me as well as each of you have always treated me."

Deb continued, "I bought this condo not long after I took this new job here in Denver since my new job in management allowed me to be able to afford it. I have lived alone all this time and have really missed you so terribly much, especially since I had lost contact with you. I thought that I had lost contact with you forever and I was afraid that you may have been killed on active duty somewhere overseas in an unknown country or on an unknown or secret combat deployment." as the tears began to form in her eyes and stream down her beautiful, sweet face.

I told her, "I was also very upset that I could not find you when I tried to contact you at your old job and address in Kansas City. I really had no way of tracing you as I had moved around quite a bit as is usual in the military. I had several deployments overseas but, I had no more deployments to Iraq or to Afghanistan or any other combat zone. I had been stationed at many different bases here state side and overseas over the years and that is probably why we lost contact with one another."

I related to her all that I had gone through after I left the Corps in my search to find her. "I went to our old hometown and visited our Mom's grave and then I went to Jerry's hometown and visited with Jerry's Mom, Fran, and took his Mom to the cemetery to visit Jerry's grave, as well. That made me miss you even more, Sis. I was really depressed when Jerry's Mom did not have any contact information on you either."

"Then I went to the company where you first worked in Kansas City and they gave me the name of the company that you are working for now. That was when I called you and left you the message on your voice mail." Deb moved over next to me on the couch, threw her arms around me and kissed me tenderly. I could see the tears beginning to gather in her eyes again as I held her, kissed her, comforted her and told her, "It's alright now, Sis, that we're back together again and I am never going to lose you again."

Deb began to relate some of what had happened with her, "Since Jerry was killed, Mom had died and then when I had lost track of you I felt all alone in the world and my work was all I really had to live for. Now that we have found each other again I never want to let that happen again, Don. I always want to know where you are. Now i want us to make up for all of all of those lost years and I want us both to start living again like we should have been all of these past years, Honey."

I gathered her up in his arms, held her close to me and kissed her. I said, "I don't ever want to let you go again and not know where you are, Deb. I have felt very lonely for you and for Mom, as well; in the same manner I think that you have missed Mom and me." Then we kissed not as a brother and sister but, almost as lovers.

Deb made lunch for us and that afternoon we sat and talked late into the afternoon over several bottles of beer. Deb said, "I want us to celebrate having you back again and I'm going to take you out to a great steak house to eat tonight, Bro." Deb got up off the couch and headed toward her master bedroom and her adjoining bathroom saying, "I want to take a quick shower then get dressed to take you out to eat, Honey."

She asked me, "Do you want to shower, as well, Don?"

"Yeah I do, Sis." After Deb had showered and got dressed I marveled to myself, God, I did not remember just how pretty Deb looked. Then I remarked to her, "I did not remember just how pretty and shapely you were and still are, Honey, and I just can't believe how you could have remained unmarried all this time since Jerry has been gone. All kinds of guys should have fallen for you as good as you look, Sis."

Deb just kind of blushed and standing on her tippy toes she kissed me for my compliment saying, "Now I know why I love you so much and have missed you so much all of these years, Little Brother."

Deb had come out of her bedroom wearing a form fitting black sheath dress that accentuated her gorgeous, perky breasts, her slim waist and her hour glass shape. I looked at her pretty face, her sparkling brown, "cow" eyes and her beautiful, shoulder length, shining brown hair which swished from side to side each time she turned her head. I don't know what it was but, the perfume she had on had the most wonderful fragrance I could ever imagine but, what good taste she has in perfume and clothes, too, for that matter.

When she came into the room I said to her again, "Deb, I am wowed at how pretty and shapely you are in that dress. Good God, Sis, you look like a gorgeous model."

She just blushed a little bit and told me, "Go take your shower and get dressed to go out and eat. I have laid out some clean towels out for you for your shower." After I showered and got dressed in my Marine dress uniform again we left her condo for the steak house. On our way out to eat I told her, "Deb, I'm going to have to get some clothes other than my dress uniform since I'm no longer an active duty Marine.

When we arrived at the steak house Deb was greeted by the hostess by her first name. The hostess told Deb, "Your regular table is available in accordance with your normal reservation, Miss Deb." Deb graciously accepted and thanked the hostess for holding her table for her on such late notice. Then she introduced me as her brother to the hostess who quickly ushered us to her reserved table.

As we were walking through the restaurant and ushered to our table I noticed that many of the men in the room who saw Deb followed my beautiful sister with their eyes with that look of desire in their eyes. I thought to myself, I guess that I'm not the only guy who thinks that Deb is a beautiful woman worthy of such admiration and desire. Good God, she is such a gorgeous, shapely and appealing woman that I'm out with tonight.

Deb ordered a bottle of her favorite wine for us while we talked and waited for our meals to be brought to the table and served to us. Then I told Deb, "That it is one of the most delicious wines that I have ever tasted, Sis."

"Yes it is delicious. I have them keep it on hand for me and anyone else who likes it." Our meals arrived at the table and Deb motioned for me to begin eating my meal as she started eating hers.

I thanked my beautiful sister for such a lavish meal and I told her, "I have never had such a delicious meal especially not since I have been in the Corps, Sis. I want you to let me pick up the check?"

She would not allow me to do pick up the check saying, "I eat here so frequently through my work that they know me very well and they make sure that I always have the best service and the best meals that they can offer. That is why I brought you here tonight, Don."

After our meal we returned to Deb's condo and she asked me, "Do you want a glass of after dinner wine?" I quickly accepted. She told me, "Have a seat on the couch while I go get the wine, Bro." She returned with two glasses of chilled wine, one for each of us, and the remainder of the just opened bottle on a tray. She sat the tray on the table in front of us and she sat down next to me. She toasted us with her glass that we were back together again. I raised my glass to her toast and we both sipped our wine then we sat our glasses back on the tray.

I raised my arm over her head and placed it around her shoulders and gently pulled her to me. Then I kissed her sweetly on her lips and said, "Even though you are my sister I have loved you since we were little kids, Deb. I can't tell you how happy I am to be back with you again. It nearly broke my heart that I could not contact you all of those years." I went on to say, "I never ever want to loose contact with you again and I have wanted you with me since Mom has died and you are my only known living relative. We don't know where our dad is or even if he is still alive."

We both wondered what had happened to our Dad after all of these many years and after he walked out on and left our Mom. Deb and I agreed that we would just like to know if he was still alive and well or if he was dead but, we may never know. Then I said, "Dad must not have thought much of Mom or us since he never contacted either one of us again. And we have never heard from him again since he walked out on all of us. I just can't understand what went through his mind to make him do such a thing."

Deb told me, "I was very upset that I had lost contact with you and I was very depressed every time I thought about it. I was only able to live with it by completely immersing myself in my work." She went on to say, "Since Jerry was killed, mother had died and I lost contact with you I felt like I was all alone in this world. And when I got your voice mail that day I felt like it was a miracle and my dream had come true to hear from you and to hear your voice again after all this time. I was so excited at having heard from you again that I could hardly sleep last night, Don."

"That next morning I had told my assistant, 'Make sure that you answer all of my phone calls personally and if I'm not in my office that you are to find me no matter where I am even if I am in a meeting and let me know when my brother calls me. I'm expecting an important phone call from my brother and missing his call is not an option. Fortunately I was at my desk when you called. I was trembling so much that I could hardly hold the phone. As I heard your voice when you called me my heart was racing so fast it was about to jump out of my throat. That is how excited I was to hear from you and to be able to get to see you again, Don."

I pulled her closer to me, held her tightly in my arms and she laid her head on my shoulder softly crying with tears of relief and joy streaming down her sweet face. I kissed her pretty lips and brushed her tears away saying, "You don't have to worry anymore, Sis, now that we're back together again."

Deb told me, "I love you so much and have loved you that way since the first time you crawled into my bed when you were just a seven year old little boy and I was a nine or ten year old little girl."

"When I lost contact with you I thought that we would never have the chance to hold each other in our arms like that again. Many nights I cried myself to sleep thinking about you and hoping and praying that you were OK and you would soon return to me. I was terribly afraid that I would never get to hold you and kiss you again as I did when we were little children. I just wish that Mom was here to celebrate this with us that we have found each other and have gotten back together again." as Deb's tears continued to stream down her cheeks.

Deb lifted her head from my shoulder and she told me, "I love you so much and I want you to sleep in my bed with me tonight, Don, like we did when we were little kids."

I asked her, "Are you really sure about that as we are both no longer prepubescent children, Deb?"

Deb replied, "I have never been so sure of anything in all my life and you are going to sleep in my bed with me tonight, Honey."

"Deb, you know that we had started out as children with you looking after me and now here you are looking out after me again by bringing me into your home, feeding me and now you're wanting to share your bed with me."

"I want it that way and I want to have you live with me and have you in my bed from now on. This condo is a really nice place to live but it has really been empty without you and having you or Jerry here with me. Now with you here I feel like my life is whole again and this condo has come to life; I have come to life again, too. I just wish Mom could be here to share our joy with us tonight, Don. I really miss her terribly even after all of these years since she has been gone. Our beloved Mom was such a good Mom to the both of us, Don."

We finished the bottle of wine and both of us were a little bit buzzed. We were feeling very relaxed from our delicious meal, the wine that we had shared and our closeness with one another. Deb got up off of the couch, took my hand, turned out the light and led me to her bedroom. When we got into her bedroom, she removed her heels, her nylon stockings and then her dress and hung it up in the closet. Then she removed her bra and panties. She reached into the closet and pulled out her nightie and pulled the top over her head and put it on. Then she stepped into her nightie bottoms and pulled them up over her hips. I could only stand there with my eyes as big as saucers taking in the absolute gorgeous beauty of my sister's magnificent soft body.

I was standing there stunned at the beautiful vision of her that I saw as my dick jumped to almost instant attention and hardness. My eyes roamed all over her beautiful body when she was standing there in the nude before she could put her nightie on. I drank in the beauty of her shapely, full 38C breasts, her rounded hips, and especially her neatly trimmed and manicured, triangular bush just above her precious love flower. I told her, "This is the first time I have ever seen you without your clothes, Deb. I just can't believe how shapely and how very beautiful you really are with and without your clothes on Honey."

Deb smiled very sweetly at me and said, "You are only the second man to have ever seen me like that and I have done that just for you, my sweet Brother."

After Deb got her nightie on I wrapped my arms around her, held her tightly feeling her big, soft titties on my chest and I told her, "I love you very much, Sis and you look so beautiful to me. You are so soft and so warm cuddled here in my arms, Sweetheart."

I kissed her and Deb said, "I love you too, Bro but, I want to know if you're going to sleep in your clothes?"

"No, I have always slept in my briefs ever since I joined the marines."

"Well, you need to get undressed if you are going to get into bed with me." as she pulled the covers back for me to get into bed with her.

Having seen Deb remove her clothes my dick was as hard as granite and she had achieved her goal of making me so horny that I could not resist getting between the sheets with her to feel the warmth and softness of her sweet body. Of course, Deb had to be as excited as I was or more and I couldn't help but think that her pussy was very wet by now. I quickly got out of my clothes and immediately slid between the sheets beside her. Deb laid her head on my shoulder with her hand on my chest and she kissed me very tenderly. I then put my hand under the bottom hem of her nightie top and slid my hand up onto her soft, warm titties. I very gently squeezed each of her soft titties and then I ran my hand down her soft tummy to find the waistband of her nightie bottoms.

Deb just cooed to me saying, "I very much like having your warm hand on my titties and on my soft bush and between my thighs, Baby." as she slowly separated her thighs to make room for my large warm hand.

I slowly and very gently reached down inside her nightie to cup her warm moist pussy with my large, strong hand and Deb softly cooed to me again. I let my fingers feel the soft outer lips of her pussy and felt the crease between her outer lips, too. I slowly began to remove her nightie bottoms to give my hands more freedom with her sweet love flower then I returned my hand to her warm, very moist pussy.

Deb instinctively spread her thighs much wider to give me full open access to her warm, most pussy. With the fingers of my hand I gently parted the outer lips of her delicate love flower and then ran my middle finger up and down along the entire length of her love crease to stimulate her, feel her clitoris and her warm pussy fluids. Deb slightly wiggled her hips beneath my hand as I fondled and stimulated her secret love treasure.

I found her pussy to be very wet by then as I cupped her outer pussy lips again with my warm hand. She moaned softly in my ear, shuddered and told me breathlessly, "Oh, Don, I love to have your strong fingers on my pussy and your fingers deep inside my wet pussy."

"It feels like heaven to have my hand there and my fingers feeling your warm, wet pussy, too, Sis." Then I inserted my middle and ring finger deep into her pussy with my palm up and I slightly curled them upward to find and make very soft contact with her G-spot.

As my fingers reached her G-spot Deb flinched and she began to tremble slightly with her head on my shoulder, kissing my cheek and she softly moaned my name into my ear, Don, Don, Baby. I started to move my fingers slowly at first then very more rapidly back and forth into and out of her tight, wet pussy. Deb quickly began gasping for her breath, arching her back and screaming many times, "Oh, Honey, you are about to make me cum, Sweetheart. This is what I have been dreaming about for a very long time and now my dreams are coming true with you here in my bed tonight, Baby, satisfying my pussy. Please make me cum, Honey."

Deb soon began having repeated intense orgasms, rapidly shaking and trembling, gasping for her breath and pushing my hand away and telling me, "Honey please stop for a little while so I can relax for a little while. Then she collapsed on the bed in near exhaustion. As she was laying there trying to catch her breath she could barely whisper to me, "Don, I'm very exhausted and you have to let me rest for a while before we can continue any further tonight, Honey."

"Ok, Sis. You relax, Honey." She laid her head on my shoulder and relaxed as I kissed her forehead and cheek.

I knew that I had to let her rest and sleep at least for a couple of hours or even the remainder of the night. She really had to recover from the tension of the day and especially the exhaustion of her having had multiple intense orgasms I had just taken her to with my hand and my fingers on her G-Spot. I rolled her over onto her side, pulled her close to me, kissed her and softly whispered into her ear, "Good night, sweetheart, we can continue this in the morning if you want to."

She kissed me back tenderly and could barely whisper, "Good night, my sweetheart, little Brother." as we both drifted off to sleep.

I was gently awakened just as daylight began to break through the window over the head of our bed. I could feel a pair of hot titties with their hard pink nipples lying on my chest and Deb was softly kissing my forehead, my cheeks and finally my lips. Her nightie bottoms had already been removed earlier that night. She had pulled her nightie top up over her breasts and laid her warm, bare titties on my hairy chest again.

Deb pressed the rest of her warm, soft, naked body next to mine so that we could both feel the warmth of each other's bodies. Her warm, soft body made my dick begin to come to hard attention and make a snappy marine salute to my sweet sister. When I slowly opened my eyes she said, "Good morning, Sweetheart, I love you and I really want to have your hard dick deep inside me this morning. I have not had a hard dick inside my pussy since Jerry was killed." Deb continued to whisper to me, "I love having my titties on top of your chest, Little Brother. I love how your hairy chest tickles my nipples."

I told her, shaking the sleep out of my head, "I love you very much too, Sis, but did you really mean what you just said, Honey? You are asking me to have incestuous sex with you and we should really not be doing that. I'm concerned about the risk of you accidentally getting pregnant at your age and having a mentally impaired or physically deformed baby."

Deb quickly replied, "I absolutely meant it because I love you so much and there is no family to object to what we are about to do and no one else would ever know what we have done either." With that she reached down between my legs and wrapped her soft, delicate fingers around my quickly hardening dick. "Besides, I want us to use contraceptive protection to prevent you from getting me pregnant when you shoot your hot cum into the condom."