Don and Deb Siblings Reunited Find Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bought some condoms the night before I picked you up to protect us for right now and I want very much to have your dick inside me, Don. We can get some other form of contraception later."

I replied "I feel the same about you and I really want to be inside of you, too, Honey." and then I quickly removed my briefs to comply with her sweet wish. She had already opened the condom package and removed it from the package.

After I removed my briefs she immediately began to put the condom on my already hard dick. When she finished putting the condom on my dick she laid down on her back and pulled me down over the top of her. Deb kissed me and told me, "Don, you need to go slow and be careful with me. I have not been with a man or had a man's hard dick inside of me since Jerry left for his last deployment after we were married all those years ago." She wrapped her muscular legs around my back and locked them at her ankles.

Deb continued, "Don, I have been saving myself for you when you came back to me." I pulled her nightie top up over her head and off and laid it on the foot of the bed with her nightie bottoms. I kissed her and fondled her beautiful, soft, creamy white titties. Then I kissed each of her beautiful titties all over her luscious globes and briefly sucked on each of her hard, pink nipples.

Deb wiggled a little and softly cooed to me, "Oh, Baby, I really love you kissing and sucking on my titties and my hard nipples and making them get that much harder. You really know how to make me want to make love with you. You're making my pussy really wet for you, Honey. If you keep sucking on my titties like that you're going to make me cum for you, Baby."

I reached down between her legs to feel of her pussy and found that she was already very wet from her pussy fluids. I lifted and separated her legs then rubbed the head of my condom covered dick up and down the length her open pussy to get it lubricated with her pussy fluids. Placing the head of my dick at the opening of her very tight and delicate love flower I slowly pressed my hard dick into her tight pussy.

As I slowly pressed my dick into her, I watched her face for any indications of pain or discomfort. Looking at her face I could see a slight smile of pleasure and I asked her, "Are you having any pain, Sis?"

She replied, "No, and I want you to slide your hard dick all the way inside me, Bro."

I pressed further into her pussy and achieved full penetration as she was moaning softly and slightly trembling. I paused for a few moments for her to adjust to the size and presence of my hard dick inside her pussy. Then Deb asked me, "Please stroke me faster and harder and make us both come to orgasm, Baby?" I did as she asked and within minutes she was moaning very loudly breathlessly telling me, "I'm about to cum, Baby. Don't stop, Don. Make us both cum, Honey."

Within a few more strokes Deb's body began to tremble and shake more as she was raising her hips to meet each of my instrokes. Her breathing had become much more labored. Her body tensed momentarily and then she cried out loudly to me, "Baby, I'm cumming and I want you to cum for me, too." When she said that, I reached my own orgasm and I collapsed over the top of her with my hard dick still deep inside her sweet, hot pussy.

After our orgasms began to subside she looked into his eyes and she told me, "What we have just done was beautiful and wonderful, Honey, because you are so wonderful. I loved it very much and I love you very much also, Baby."

"You have made me love you that much more, Deb, and having my dick inside you is beautiful, Honey. When I'm inside you, Deb, I feel like I'm in paradise, Baby."

I slowly pulled my softening dick out of her sweet, very wet pussy and laid down beside her. I took her into my arms and I kissed her very warmly holding her warm, soft titties tightly close to my chest. "Making love with you, Deb, has been wonderful as you said. I just wish that I didn't have to have this condom on my dick so that we could both feel my dick inside you more intimately and you could feel my hot cum shoot inside your beautiful pussy, Sweetheart."

Deb told me, "I want to make love with you again later today, Honey."

"Do you need to get up and get ready to leave for work, Sis?"

"No, I have taken the rest of the week off as vacation to be with you and we have the rest of the week to do anything that we want to do today and the rest of this week."

Deb got out of bed and took me by the hand and told me "We both need to get up and go take a shower." I got out of bed and followed her into the shower where she stepped into the shower and she told me, "Get into the shower with me." She was so excited to have me in the shower with her where we both, could see, feel and explore each other's naked bodies.

We both began to wash each other's body and both of us were very excited with all of our shower activity. Afterwards, I said, "I want to take your warm body back to bed, Deb."

But, she said, "We need to get dressed, have some breakfast and we can do that later in the day, Baby." I thought to myself, "Even at our age my older sister is still telling me what to do just like when I was a seven year old little boy." But, I had the good sense to keep my silly assed thoughts to myself. My momma didn't raise any dummies.

Deb fixed us some breakfast and then she asked me, "What do you want to do the rest of the day?"

"I really don't know as this is my first time here in the Denver area and I'll leave it up to you as you are familiar with the area."

"I have had a 'million' things in mind to do together with you, Don, over the time we were apart." She then told me, "If I have thought of one thing, I have probably thought a thousand times about doing different things together with you if you were here." She went on to say, "I have always wanted to drive outside of Denver to see the beauty of the mountains but, I have never had the heart to do it without you. Now that you are here with me, we're going to make that trip together and enjoy it together today as the new lovers that we have just become."

Deb continued to say to me, "I know of a great restaurant with a spectacular view of the mountains where we can have lunch as we drive back into the city. I have always wanted you to see it and have you share it with me, Don." As flatlanders both Deb and I were taken with the beauty of the drive through the mountains. We found the restaurant that Deb had talked about and both of us were struck by the beauty of the view we could see just outside the restaurant and from our luncheon table in the restaurant. "Have you ever seen a more beautiful sight out or the observation window, Don?"

"No, I don't think that I ever have, Sis. We really need to come up here again. I have to wonder what it looks like at sundown or even after dark and at sunup, Deb."

"I'll bet it is even more beautiful at sundown and even sunrise, Honey."

On our way back to the city I said, "Deb I really want to thank you for everything that you have done for me since we have been back together again. "However, I can't continue to sponge off of you. I need to be about finding myself a job."

Deb replied, "You are not sponging off of me and I'm going to help you find a job either at my company or some other company here in Denver. One of the first things that you need to do is to develop a resume and we can start on that later this week."

"I am the Director of HR for my company and if we don't have a suitable job for you, I know that I can help you find a suitable job elsewhere. I know many HR directors and managers in the city. And I know that one of them can help find a suitable management position for you, Don. Most of them have expressed their desire to hire guys that have been in the military and you are a prime candidate for us or for them, as well."

"Not only that, first and foremost you are my beloved brother and I wouldn't allow you to leave my home with you not having a decent place to live and a way to support yourself. Regardless of when you get a job I want you to continue to stay and live with me so that we can continue to love each other and make love with one another. I don't want last night and this morning to be a onetime thing, Don."

Deb and I had just returned to her condo and went inside. Once inside, she threw her arms around me and told me, "You know how much I love you, Don."

I love you, too, Deb, and my love for you has really grown these last two days now that we're back together again."

Deb also said, "I want us to make love again like we did last night." We relaxed the remainder of the afternoon and Deb ordered an evening meal for the both of us to be delivered to her condo. After we had eaten our meals we went to the living room to relax with a glass of wine and to visit with one another. She wanted to watch a movie on TV and she asked me, "What movie would you like to watch, Little Brother?"

"I'll let you choose a movie that you like, Honey."

Deb chose a romantic comedy with strong sexual inferences and scenes. She sat very close to me on the couch as she grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her shoulder. That allowed us to occasionally kiss each other at various romantic points in the movie. We enjoyed the movie and then she cuddled up in my arms and she kissed me very tenderly and very passionately.

When we broke from our kiss she looked into my eyes and asked me, "Do you want the same thing that I do, Sweetheart?"

"Yes I do, Sis. How could any guy with a hard dick and a pair of balls not want to be inside you again, Sis?" And we got up and headed for the bedroom.

There we began to undress one another and were ready to get into the bed. Before we got into bed, Deb reached into the drawer of the night stand and retrieved a condom package. She told me, "I have made an appointment to see the doctor to get a prescription for the pill. But, until that time when I have gotten the pill and started to take it and it has become effective we'll have to continue to use condoms or some other form of protection. All we have here tonight are these condoms."

We both got into the bed and she opened the condom package and rolled it on my hard dick. I passionately kissed her as she was applying the condom to my dick. Then I laid her on her back and she pulled me down on top of her and told me, "I really need to have you inside me again and I can't wait to have your hard dick inside me again tonight, Don. I felt between her legs and found that she was nearly dripping wet with her pussy juices like she had been earlier in the morning.

I lifted and spread her shapely muscular legs and then rubbed my condom covered dick inside the inner lips of her pussy. I placed the head of my dick at the opening of her pussy and slowly began to enter her. When I had gotten full penetration I paused momentarily and then I started to stroke in and out of her hard and fast as she moaned her delight with our lovemaking.

Continuing to stroke into her for several minutes until her breathing became erratic and labored and she was moaning loudly. I looked at her face and I could see that she was showing an expression of great pleasure. I could tell that she was quickly approaching her orgasm. She was moaning more loudly as she was shaking and trembling. I could feel that I, too, was approaching my orgasm, as well, as it began to build in my lower belly and in my balls.

With a few more moments of stroking she was trembling more and her body stiffened as she cried out loudly that she was about to cum. I reached my climax just before she did and I leaned over her and tenderly kissed her forehead and cheeks with my hard dick still inside her. As our orgasms slowly subsided I laid down beside her again and I took her into my arms and kissed her passionately telling her, "I just can't tell you how good it feels to be inside your warm pussy, Deb, and it makes me love you that much more, Honey."

Deb looked me in the eyes and responded, "I love you just as much and I love having your dick stroking inside me, Baby. I won't ever let you leave me again, Sweetheart."

I told her "I love you very much and I really enjoy making love with you and bringing you to your intense orgasms." I continued, "I want to feel the warmth of your pussy directly on my bare, hard dick and to deliver my hot love cream deep into your warm, velvety smooth love tunnel without a condom on. I really want you to feel my hot love cream pulsing and spurting into your warm pussy, Deb."

Deb replied to me, "I want that, too, but, it is going to take a little time for that to happen."

"You need to talk to the doctor about whether it would be safe for you to get pregnant at your age." I told her.

"Yeah, Don. I'll have to ask the doctor about that at my appointment and see what the doctor has to say about it." Then we passionately kissed and we each drifted off to sleep with her wrapped tightly in my strong, loving arms.

About two hours later I was awakened by a warm moist mouth on my dick and when I opened my eyes Deb had my dick inside her warm mouth. She was about to bring me to another full hard on. I softly asked her, "What are you doing, Sis?"

She giggled softly and replied, "You are not going to get by only making love with me just once tonight. I really need your hard dick to slide inside me again and this time it's going to be my turn to be on top."

Deb slid up over the top of me and straddled my lap, holding me and kissing me tenderly. Then she got another condom out of the drawer and rolled it onto my very stiff dick. She lifted herself up and put the head of my dick at the opening of her pussy and slowly settled down on me sliding my hard dick deep inside her velvety, soft pussy. Then she began to slide up and down on me until both of us reached our orgasm.

After we both had reached our climax Deb laid down on top of me with me with her soft titties pressed tightly to my chest and my dick still inside her velvety, soft love flower. Her warm soft titties, and her hard, pink nipples were pressing on my chest and she was kissing me as I wrapped my arms around her holding her tightly to my chest. Then she whispered to me, "After I have gotten the pill and it has taken effect you'll be able to squirt your hot cum inside me without a condom so that we can both feel it flooding my hot pussy, Honey."

I rolled Deb over onto her back and began to kiss her, and then I kissed her neck and her soft, warm titties gently biting and sucking on each of her hard, pink nipples while fondling her other tittie with my hand at the same time. She squealed when I sucked on and very gently bit her pink nipples. I kissed her navel and briefly dipped my tongue into it and then moved down and placed multiple kisses on the soft neatly trimmed bush on her love mound.

Raising her legs and holding them together I kissed the length of the crease between her outer pussy lips. Then spreading her legs very widely opening her pussy I licked the inner petals of her pussy and plunged my tongue as deeply as I could into her pussy opening followed by licking and sucking on her clitoris. As I was sucking on her clitoris I thought that she was about to have another orgasm as loudly as she was squealing, squirming, breathing erratically and calling out my name.

Deb reached both of her hands down and placed them on each side of my face and gently and lovingly pulled me up to her face. She wrapped her arms tightly around me. Then she breathlessly whispered to me, "I want to have you put your hard dick inside me again, Baby." I slid my hard dick into her moist, delicate love flower and began to stroke back and forth inside her very vigorously. She was so excited from the oral sex that she had just received that she reached her orgasm within a few moments.

Her body became very rigid and she laid very still beneath me with her eyes tightly shut. She was gasping for her every breath for a few long moments before she could say anything to me. I could tell that she had fainted from her sexual over excitement. I laid down over the top of her with my still hard dick inside her warm pussy. I held her and kissed her forehead and her cheeks until she reawakened. She began to move her head and she placed her warm cheek lovingly against mine.

Deb finally opened her eyes and looked deeply into my eyes then she threw her arms around me again. She whispered, "You are the best lover in the world, Don. I love you so much, Baby. And I want to have your baby but, I feel like I'm too old to chance having a physically deformed or mentally impaired baby. That is why I have insisted that we use protection each time we make love, Honey."

I whispered back to her "I would love for you to have my baby, Deb, but, you're right about possibly being too old to have a baby. We can't afford to make love without using some form of protection until you have talked to the doctor about it."

Rolling over to lay beside her, I took her into my arms bringing her closer and I kissed her very passionately. She told me, "I love you dearly, Don."

"I love you very much, too, Deb." Then we put our arms around each other holding each other closely and she went to sleep in my arms. I went to sleep not long after she did. For the second time that night we were both fully sexually satisfied for the night.

A couple of weeks later I asked Deb, "Have you visited Mom's grave and Jerry's grave recently, Sis?"

Deb responded, "No, it's been several years since I have been there and visited either one of their graves."

"You remember that I told you I had visited both of their graves in my search for you. And I think that we both ought to visit both Mom's grave and Jerry's grave. We should visit with Jerry's Mom, Fran, as well, while we are there in Jerry's home town."

"I have really been so busy that I have neglected to do that and I want to take you up on your suggestion, Honey." she responded.

Deb and I planned to drive the several hundred miles to our hometown and visit our hometown and our Mom's grave. We took our time making the trip and it took us two days to drive to our hometown. When we arrived in our hometown we drove around the town to see the changes that had been made since we each had last been there. Then we drove by the house that we had both grown up in. We remarked how it still looked essentially the same as we had remembered it when we lived there.

Deb said, "This sure brings back fond memories of when we lived at home and loving memories of us living with Mom as well. I sure do miss her, Don."

"I know, Deb, I miss her as much as you do. That is why I wanted us to visit her grave. I know just how much we both loved her, Deb. I don't want either of us to ever forget her."

We stopped by a flower shop and bought a bouquet of flowers to put on our Mom's grave. Driving out to the cemetery we found Mom's grave and Deb placed the bouquet on her grave. I quietly said, "Hi Mom, thank you for helping me find Deb as I asked you to do the last time I visited with you and look at whom I brought with me this time. I love you and I will always love you, Mom".

Deb having heard my words she added, "Hi Mom, I know that it has been a long time since I have visited with you and I am glad that I could visit with you having my sweet loving brother, Don, with me this time. As Don has said I love you and will always love you, too. Rest in peace, my dearest Mother."

Deb and I stood there by our Mom's grave with our own thoughts and we thought that it was time to go. We left our Mom's grave site with tears in the corners of both of our eyes. When Deb saw the tears in the corners of my eyes she said through her sniffles, "And I thought that Marines were supposed to be tough guys, Little Brother?"