Don and His Wife, Jan Ch. 03

Story Info
Don brings his wife to meet my wife.
4.6k words
4.6
41.2k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

So Don and I discussed him and Jan coming to spend a weekend with Debbie and I. We finally settled on a date, and on the assigned weekend, they arrived. I am happy to say Jan and Debbie hit it off right away. I was relieved about that. She also agreed that Jan resembled Courtney Cox from the TV show friends.

Debbie showed Jan her workout room in our basement and the two spent a lot of time down there while Don and I schemed on how to get something going with them. Don was more than eager for another go at my wife and I was equally excited about feeling Jan's lips wrapped around my cock again.

Debbie and I were more than a little surprised when both of them admitted they had never been in a hot tub.

I looked at Don when they admitted this and could tell he was thinking like I was. This would be our opportunity.

"Well you two are in for a treat then," I said. "We'll do up some snacks and grab a few bottles of wine. You both need to prepare yourselves. There is nothing like a hot tub to relax you. You'll both sleep like babies after this," I chuckled.

Jan pulled Debbie aside and the two of them went down the hallway. I found out later that Jan was concerned because she did not bring a bathing suit.

"What did she say?" I asked Debbie.

"Well I told her that suits were optional in our hot tub, but she insisted, so I loaned her one of mine," she said.

"Well you know me," I laughed, "So she may be in for a bit of a shock," I said.

"I did tell her they were optional," she chuckled.

I went out to the hot tub. Don stood there, "are you sure?" he asked.

"Positive," I said as I pushed my sweats and shorts down and off and peeled off my tee shirt, dipping a tentative toe into the bubbling water.

"Perfect," I said as I lowered my naked body into the tub.

A noticeably nervous Don followed suit, glancing around furtively as he disrobed. Soon he stood naked by the hot tub, and then lowered himself in. "Oh wow," he said. "I have to get me one of these," he laughed.

Jan emerged from the house wrapped in a large towel.

"Babe," Don said. "You're gonna love this, we have to get one," he added.

She stood looking down at us. Even under the towel, she looked hot. A slight smile came across her face as she fidgeted with the towel. Finally she peeled it off revealing her incredible body. Her ample tits jiggled slightly under the thin halter top of the bikini Debbie had loaned her. The top tied behind her neck and the skimpy bottoms tied at the hip on both sides. Her nipples poked at the thin fabric of the suit. She looked delicious as she studied how to descend gracefully into the hot tub.

Our hot tub is basically built for four people. Jan stepped down and gently lowered herself into the bubbling water. "Oh wow!" she smiled. "This is nice isn't it," she added.

Then suddenly, "DONALD!" she blurted, "Are you naked?"

Don laughed, "Hey Gary said it's suits optional," he chuckled.

She looked across at me and I smiled and gave her a small wave while grinning ear to ear.

She rolled her eyes and slumped down just as Debbie was bringing out the wine and five plastic wine glasses. No one noticed she had brought five glasses. She lined up four of the goblets and poured then a little over half full of wine.

"I guess I may as well bring out the ice bucket and more wine, this bottle won't last long," she said as she stood and retreated back inside the house. She was wearing one of her short thin material robes and Don was ogling her as she bent over pouring the wine.

She returned shortly with the ice bucket and two more bottles of wine. Jan was already gulping down her first glass. Don paused to watch my wife, hoping for an eyeful, as she sat the bucket down near the hot tub.

"How's the water?" my wife asked as she stood to untie the sash on her robe.

All three of us chimed in "Perfect," almost in unison.

When she pulled the robe open, I thought Don was going to choke on his wine. My wife was naked and beautiful. Jan did a double take as Debbie stood there for a moment. She was milking the moment. Her firm breasts wobbled. Her delicious nipples were rigid.

Noticing Jan's shocked look, my wife said, "I told you it was suits optional," she giggled as Jan stared open mouthed at her naked body.

"Well I guess I am over dressed," Jan sort of mumbled.

"You can fix that babe," Don said while grinning.

Jan looked at Don and rolled her eyes, "I'm fine," she said with a half disgusted tone.

Debbie came over to the hot tub and very slowly began to descend into the water. It seemed like she spread her legs extra wide, giving Don an up close look at her moist cunt. Her firm tits jiggled seductively as she stepped down to the first level. Her swollen areola and rock hard nipples formed suck able cones on each of her firm breasts.

She reached toward Don who quickly extended an eager helping hand as she took the final step into the tub before lowering herself to sit down.

"HEY, YOU ALL BACK THERE?" A voice boomed.

I laughed. "Ted, come on back, we're here," I shouted back to him.

Neither Don or Jan had met Ted and the shocked looks on their faces were priceless as this huge bald headed black man with a beer gut came shuffling up onto our deck.

"Now that looks inviting," Ted chuckled.

"Ted, this is Don and his wife Jan," I said as Ted stood looking down at us.

"Don, Jan, this is a close business associate of mine, Ted," I said as they both nodded sheepishly at him.

"Come on in Ted," I laughed the water is great.

"You don't have to ask me twice," Ted laughed as he began shedding his clothes to the total astonishment of both Don and Jan who sat there meekly with their eyes wide and their mouths agape.

When Ted pulled his shorts down and his huge cock flopped out swinging from side to side, I honestly thought Jan's eyes would pop out of her head. Her mouth hung open as she seemed almost hypnotized watching Ted's black cock swing from side to side as he moved to get into the hot tub with us.

He slid in between Jan and my wife and leaned back. It was snug for all five of us in the tub. Ted turned and grabbed the fifth goblet Debbie had brought out and the closest wine bottle and proceeded to fill his glass and ours too.

Jan was gulping it. Don was staring at my wife as he sipped his, catching a glimpse of her tits from time to time. She was making sure he did.

Jan was doing her best to stay away from Ted, but as small as our hot tub was, there was no way. I knew her legs were against his. At least he had both of his hands above the water, so I figured he wasn't trying to grope her, at least not yet.

"You know, there would be more room if you sat on my lap Debbie," Ted chuckled.

"That's true," my wife giggled as she pushed herself up and slid over on top of Ted's cock.

Jan's mouth hung open even wider and her eyes were the size of saucers as she watched my wife slowly sink down on Ted's lap. Debbie reached down under the water as she descended and I knew she was guiding Ted's horse cock into her cunt. Both Jan and Don suspected but I knew Ted's cock was sliding inside my wife's cunt. She bit her lower lip as she very slowly sunk on Ted's lap until she was all the way down, and his cock was buried in her.

Don was beside himself because both of my wife's tits were out of the water and her nipples were rock hard. She was flexing on his lap as if she was trying to get comfortable. Her firm tits wobbled as she flexed and jostled about.

"This is more comfortable," my wife half moaned, with an impish smile on her face.

The rest of us tried to talk about anything at all, but our attention was on my wife as she kept flexing and rising up to sink back down on Ted's lap. There was little doubt that Ted's cock was in my wife's cunt, but no one said anything.

She remained on his lap for a good five minutes.

"We need to let Jan try this," Debbie said.

"NO!" Jan blurted, startled at my wife's suggestion.

"No really, I'm fine," Jan repeated more calmly, as she looked nervously at Don.

Don's eyes were huge at my wife's suggestion. He clearly didn't know what to say or do.

My wife pulled herself off Ted's cock and stood grabbing Jan's wrists. "Oh don't be silly, you'll be surprised how comfortable Ted's lap is," she said as she pulled Jan.

Ted reached over and with my wife pulling her wrists, easily lifted Jan toward his lap.

"No, no, really I am fine," Jan persisted.

With my wife pulling on Jan's wrists and Ted lifting her under her firm ass, she was going onto his lap. There was no two ways about it.

Don leaned over to me as we watched this spectacle and mumbled he was glad his wife had worn a bathing suit.

"Really," I said to him as I nodded between my wife's legs as the bikini bottoms Jan had on floated to the surface. Ted had obviously untied her suit as he was lifting her onto his lap.

Don mumbled, "Oh fuck," before looking back at my wife's tight ass in front of him. His attention was obviously focused on my naked wife, as his wife was struggling.

Ted had his hands under Jan and I knew he was holding his cock in position for Jan to sit on it.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," Jan kept mumbling as Ted's huge cock was obviously penetrating her cunt. My wife was holding her by her wrists but allowing Ted to slowly pull her down as his cock penetrated her cunt.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh fuck," Jan moaned as she felt Ted's enormous cock slide deeper inside of her. Her mouth was wide open and she was looking nervously at the rest of us.

Finally, my wife released Jan's wrists and pressed down on her shoulders until she had Ted's cock all the way in her.

"Isn't that comfortable?" my wife said as she stood looking at Jan. Don was mentally devouring my wife's tight ass just in front of him.

Jan said nothing but her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open.

"Now I can sit on your husbands lap," Debbie said as she backed toward Don.

Now his mouth was hanging open and his eyes were the size of saucers as my wife sat down on his lap. As she sat, she reached between her legs and guided his hard cock.

I leaned over, "Can you even feel him after Ted?" I chuckled.

She looked at me with a smile, "He's in my butt," she groaned.

"Donald," I blurted. "Are you butt fucking my wife," I chuckled.

Don said nothing as he cupped Debbie's firm tits and bucked his cock in her asshole rapidly.

Not wanting to be left completely out, I stood and stepped to Jan who was now beginning to bounce on Ted's cock. I gripped her head and pulled her face toward my hard cock. Her eyes had been closed but opened as she felt me gripping the sides of her head. Pulling her head forward, I shoved my cock deep into her wide open mouth.

"Aaaarghhhhh" she gagged as I thrust my cock in far enough to penetrate her tight throat. I didn't want to over do it since I was certain she had never deep throated a cock, so I quickly pulled my cock out as she gagged and gasped. This was clearly the first time she had ever been spit roasted as they say. A cock at both ends.

I gave her a little time to gather herself and was content to have her just sucking my cock, before I once again gripped the sides of her head and pulled her head forward driving my cock a little farther into her throat.

"Aaaaaarrrrrghhhhh," she gagged and I quickly pulled it back letting her once again suck it.

I could feel her vibrating and moaning as Ted pumped his cock into her while she sucked on my cock. More than once I was convinced she was having an orgasm. Her firm body would stiffen, she was pause from sucking my cock and vibrate and shiver somewhat violently. Her moans reached fever pitch at these times and I knew she was cumming.

I repeated pulling her head forward and driving my cock further into her throat several more times. Each time going a little deeper into her tight throat and holding her head a little longer.

I reached behind her neck and untied the bikini top. The two sections of thin cloth that covered her nice tits fell down and good old Ted quickly cupped each of her firm breasts which gave him more leverage to pull her up and down on his cock.

Her eyes would open wide each time I forced my cock deeper into her throat and she would gag and cough, but she let me do it, so I did.

Just as I felt my cum rising to the surface, Ted howled. "Aaaaaaaaaaarhhhhhh fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!" as he filled Jan's cunt with his cum.

I was able to grunt out "My turn," as I felt a geyser of cum spurt into her mouth. "Oh fuck, swallow it Jan, swallow it," I groaned as my ass flexed with each long spurt.

I thought Jan was going to erupt. He body was shaking violently and her moans were closer to screams. Her firm abdomen flexed and seemed to be bucking as she was clearly having the mother of all orgasms.

She gulped my cum and managed to swallow it all as Ted pumped her cunt full with his load.

Totally exhausted, I fell back, my cock making a popping sound as it pulled out of Jan's suctioning lips. I sat down next to Don who still had his cock in my wife's asshole.

They had paused to watch Ted and I with Jan. Both of them were mesmerized at what they had seen.

With Jan sitting on what was now Ted's rapidly deflating cock, Don began pumping his cock in and out of my wife's tight ass.

"I have to get out," Jan mumbled as she managed to lift herself off of Ted's limp cock. Even limp, his cock was way bigger than Don's hard cock.

Jan stepped up out of the hot tub and basically collapsed on one of our lounge chairs. Her naked body still looked delicious. She did not bother to pull the bikini top up and the bottoms of the bikini were floating in the hot tub. Her glistening body looked incredible. Her pert tits exposed with one leg on the lounge and the other off, with Ted's cum oozing from her cunt.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhh," Don was erupting in my wife's tight asshole. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," he repeated as he filled Debbie's bowels with his hot cum.

Debbie sat there with Don's cock in her ass. She flexed her tight ass several times which drove Don crazy. She would do that to me too. It was like she was squeezing all the cum out by clenching her ass.

Finally she lifted herself off Don's drained cock and stepped out of the hot tub. She picked up two goblets and one of the bottles of wine and walked over to Jan.

My wife's naked body glistened from the water as she sat down on the lounge beside the reclining Jan.

"Care for some refreshment?" she said as she poured two glasses with wine.

Jan opened her eyes and smiled. "I could use it," she laughed.

"You have a beautiful body," my wife said as she handed her one of the glasses while cupping one of her breasts with the other hand.

Jan clearly didn't know quite how to take this but she accepted the glass and quickly drank some. Debbie sat her glass down and was now cupping both of Jan's tits, and pinching her hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

Then she leaned forward and kisses Jan tenderly at first, and then with more urgency as I was sure she was pushing her tongue inside Jan's mouth.

"Hmmm," Debbie said as she leaned back a bit. "You taste like my husbands cum mixed with a bit of wine," she chuckled.

This caught Jan off guard and she laughed. "I don't doubt it. Your husbands cums more than anyone I know," she chuckled.

"Why do you think I keep him around?" my wife laughed.

Both of them burst into a fit of giggles, only interrupted when my wife leaned down again and kissed Jan passionately.

As she did that, she ran one of her hands down across Jan's firm abdomen and down to her dripping cunt. Jan shakily spread her legs as my wife pushed a finger inside her cunt.

She pulled her finger out dripping with Ted's cum and brought it up to suck it. "Mmmmm, tastes like Ted's cum," she moaned.

Jan's eyes were closed. Ted, Don and I were all mesmerized by the girls and were sitting on the edge of the hot tub transfixed by what my wife was doing to Jan.

"I need more of that," Debbie said as she moved to kneel between Jan's spread legs. Jan was lying there, eyes closed and her mouth open, breathing heavily.

When my wife's mouth came into contact with Jan's dripping cum filled cunt, it was like a bolt of lightening struck Jan. Her body went suddenly rigid and her hands shot up to cup her tits.

The smacking and slurping sounds coming from my wife licking Jan's cunt echoed and Ted, Don and I, sat there staring in disbelief.

Jan's abdomen tightened then relaxed, then tightened over and over in a bucking motion as Debbie licked and sucked her wet cunt. She was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples and moaning at first softly, then louder as her imminent orgasm approached.

Suddenly she blurted "YES, YES, YESSSS!" as she reached and pulled my wife's head violently against her cunt. Jan's body was humping my wife's face as she moaned and gasped and groaned.

This was without a doubt one of the hottest spectacles I had ever seen. The three of us all sat there, mouths hanging open, cocks suddenly coming to life as we stared.

Finally, Jan released the grip she had on my wife's head and slumped back.

"So I take it you liked that," my wife giggled.

After a pause, "Wow," Jan finally was able to say. "You have no idea," she said between gasps.

Debbie grabbed Jan's wrists and pulled her up. "Fine, my turn," she announced as she moved to replace Jan, pushing her toward the foot of the lounge.

My wife laid back and spread her legs wide, "Come on Jan," she said. "It's my turn now," she repeated.

"Oh b-b-but I ah, I have never ah," Jan stammered and stuttered. "I mean well ah I have never done that with a girl," she finally managed to say.

"Well it's time you learned girl," my wife said as she pulled her toward her spread legs.

"You know what you like, so do it like that to me," my wife said.

Jan was on her knees between my wife's spread legs, looking down at the wet lips of her cunt. She was just staring.

Debbie sat up and reached to grab Jan behind her neck. She pulled her forward pressing her head down toward her cunt. The top to the bikini Jan wore was still fastened but the fabric covering her tits hung untied and her tits looked incredible as my wife pushed her head down between her legs. Jan's naked ass jutted invitingly as she knelt on the lounge.

"Now just lick it and do what I did to you," my wife moaned as she felt Jan's lips finally touch her wet cunt lips.

My wife held Jan's face buried between her wide spread legs and she began to moan as Jan was discovering for the first time what it was like to lick another girls cunt.

Jan's incredible ass jutted high with her back arched as she was getting more and more into eating out my wife.

This was too much for me and I pulled myself up and stepped over to Jan's inviting ass. I knelt and licked her dripping wet cunt, and then stood and inserted my hard cock in her wet cunt. Gripping her by her hips, I began driving my cock in and out of her pussy.

Ted pulled himself out of the hot tub and waddled over. He knelt beside my wife's head and pushed his cock into her mouth.

Jan's muffled moans were soon as loud as my wife's muffled moans. Debbie maintained her grip on Jan's head keeping her pressed against her gushing cunt.

My pace was increasing as I was driving in and out of Jan's cunt like a jack hammer.

At a point, I pulled my cock out too far as I was becoming more fevered in my thrusting, and when I jammed it forward it felt like my cock was in a vise.

I realized immediately what I had done and froze.

Jan's muffled shriek rang out. I leaned back and looked. As I suspected, my cock was buried about half way up inside Jan's tight asshole.

I stared down at my cock in her tight asshole for a little while. Rather than pulling it out, I figured I might as well see how she reacted. Debbie still had a firm hold on Jan's head and was humping against her mouth as she sucked Ted's cock.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12