Don and His Wife, Jan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began slowly pumping my cock a little further in and then out a ways and then back in a little deeper each time.

I looked over my shoulder at Don staring intently at us. "Hey Don, you butt fucked my wife, so guess what I am doing to yours," I smiled.

With a shocked look,"No way," he said hesitantly. "She's definitely NOT into that," he added, "I've tried."

"Really," I chuckled. "Well I have about three quarters of my cock up her asshole right now," I glanced back at him smiling.

Don's eyes were the size of saucers and his mouth hung open in total disbelief. He pulled himself up and quickly knee walked over to get a closer look.

I paused and leaned back a bit giving him an unobstructed look at my rock hard cock almost buried all the way inside his wife's tight ass.

Don said nothing, but stared as I pulled my cock out almost all the way then drove it back in a little deeper still. Her body was literally quaking and vibrating. She was having another orgasm.

Jan's muffled moaning echoed. "Mmmmmuuuurrrrrrmmmm," I am sure this was enhancing the feeling my wife was getting from Jan's tongue. Clearly Jan had decided getting fucked in her ass was OK.

I drove my cock in as far as it would go and then pulled it out. I had to get video of Jan eating my wife's cunt.

"Be right back, don't take my place," I laughed as I headed inside to grab one of my video cameras.

When I came back out, Ted had abandoned my wife's mouth and taken my place.

"Ted, you asshole," I said.

"Couldn't resist buddy," he laughed.

I turned the camera on and focused on my wife, panning down across her incredible tits, and firm abdomen to Jan's face pressed flat against Debbie's cunt. Debbie's legs

were wide with Jan resting on her elbows with her back arched up to her firm ass jutting high. I panned over Jan's ass and focused on Ted's huge black cock over half way deep in her tight asshole.

He was moving slowly pushing his cock deeper with each thrust. Don was still off to one side watching Ted's cock penetrate his wife's asshole.

Jan's body was shuddering and she was moaning more. She was actually pushing back against Ted's cock as he pushed it in. Muffled by my wife's cunt, it was obvious Jan was having another orgasm. I don't know how many my wife had had, but I heard her "Eeeiiiiiiyyyeeeee," more than once as Jan worked her gushing cunt over.

At a point, Ted pulled his cock out and slumped back. "I am outta gas man," he laughed.

"Fucking in that hot tub wears ya out," he added.

I panned the camera up and down on the girls who were now moving up to kiss each other. Their tits pressed together as they hugged and kissed.

Finally with all of us exhausted, everyone retired to their rooms and I tossed Ted a blanket and pillow. You may as well crash here tonight," I laughed.

In the morning, I was surprised when I looked at the clock. It was almost nine and I am usually up no later than seven. I brushed my teeth and pulled a robe on.

As I walked into the dining room, I was surprised and stopped short. I could see my wife under the table kneeling between Don's spread legs.

Ted was standing with his back to me and I could see Jan's legs on either side of Ted's.

I picked up the video camera I had used the night before and focused on my wife's activities under the table. Moving to one side, I could see she was vigorously sucking and jacking Don's cock. He sat staring at whatever it was his wife was doing to Ted.

As I moved forward, I could see Ted was vigorously jacking himself off, while Jan had the fat head of his black cock locked between her lips. The blouse she was wearing had been unbuttoned and her naked bra-less breasts were exposed. They jiggled as she worked to keep the head of Ted's cock firmly between her lips.

When Ted grunted out "He it comes baby," his ass clenched and his cum spurted into Jan's open mouth. Her throat convulsed as she swallowed his load.

This was all it took for Don, who when seeing Ted cum in his wife's mouth, groaned, "Aaaaaaaaaarggghhhhhh," and he shot his load in my eager wife's mouth.

In the bright sunlit dining room, the video was flawless and I made certain to capture both of the girls swallowing.

I am already looking forward to Don and Jan's next visit.

12