Donald Comes to Town Ch. 01

Story Info
Best friends, 1 gay, 1 straight w blue balls decide to fuck.
5.6k words
4.76
39.7k
80

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hurricane Donald coming right towards us, best friends Logan (Gay) and Jeremy (Straight) both married and frustrated with blue balls decide to help each other out.

Just this once.

HUGE thanks to the best editor and friend, trappedinthecl0set

Donald Comes to Town | Chapter 1

It's pretty early in the year for us to be dealing with a hurricane. We usually have until late July or August to start seriously preparing, but here we are - it's the first week in June, and here comes Donald barreling up through the Gulf, looking quite angry for an early season storm. KATC predicts that this will be a Category 3 when it hits land and comes up the Vermilion River right at us.

My husband Marc already left for the hospital. He has a nice setup in his office with a pull-out couch that he will be able to crash on, but he is planning on taking charge of things for the Emergency Department until the all clear is given. This has become standard for us: I weather the storm at the house, and he manages the hospital and his staff.

Moving most of the outdoor furniture into the garage, pulling out our big generator, and getting it all set up has me sweating my ass off. I needed the workout; at 5'11 and about 185 pounds, I look pretty good for a 32-year-old, but it's getting harder and harder to stay fit. I have already sweated through my shirt, and I swear my boxer briefs are acting more like a bucket than they are any sort of support to my junk. Knowing I could keep powering the entire house and keep cool is a relief. When I first moved down here for love from the Midwest, I had to weather more than a few storms by myself in complete darkness and temps over 90 - not doing that again.

Looking across the street, I see Jeremy sitting there, already drinking a beer on his front porch, as he waves at me and laughs. "You all set over there, Yankee?"

"Yeah, just have to wheel the generator back to the patio, then I am gonna kick back with a cold one too!"

"Well, good, here, let me help you. That thing is heavy as fuck!"

Jeremy comes jogging across the street to help me. He is dressed in basketball shorts - apparently with no underwear, judging by the bounce of his ample package - and grabs hold of one of the bars on the generator. We wheel it to the back of the house, where we have a lovely outdoor patio, garden, and pool.

"So has Becky already reported in to the 'A Team'?" The hospital usually sets its teams up so that the "A" team is there for when the storm hits, the "B" team comes in once the all clear is given and works for 12 hours, and the "C" team comes in after them. This gives the "A" team a minimum of 24 hours at home post-storm to sleep, clean up and relax.

"Yah, she packed up a bag expecting perhaps a two day stay, but who knows with these things? Marc too, I am guessing?"

"Yah, he left about an hour ago after he picked up groceries for me - fully stocked up, brother! Plenty of ice cold beer!"

We continue with the small talk as we get things hooked up. We have this mammoth generator that will power the entire house - a requirement if I was going to hunker down for any storm. Jeremy, a contractor by trade, had helped me test it out a few times, so he was familiar with the set up. In fact he was the one who suggested we go with this set up and had one of his electricians wire it all up for us, so that when the power goes out, we power it up and switch the house over to the generator.

Jeremy bends down and struggles to plug the big power cable into the generator, and in doing so, his ample dick and balls fall out the leg of his shorts. Clearly I was right, freeballing it. So, of course, I have to say something.

"Dude, how does that breeze feel?" and I wink at him and look down. He busts up laughing. See, as a straight guy, Jeremy has always been cool to us. We have had a lot of great talks, and if I am being honest, he has turned into one of my best friends down here. In our many talks, we've shared some of our struggles and our marital issues.

Before Becky gave birth to their two boys, if you believe Jeremy, they were banging it out at least once a day and twice on Saturdays. But after the boys, well, Jeremy frequently complained of blue balls. He would joke a lot that, as two gay men, Marc and I must be banging all the time. Well, I had to share with him that that wasn't really the case. We had a great, loving marriage, but sex was something that we got around to less and less. Marc was a good 20+ years older than me, and it just seemed like something we had to schedule, and it was so much of an imposition. Needless to say, this left me with my own severe case of chronic blue balls.

A few weeks ago, Jeremy was over and joked with me, as we normally do, but he went a bit further than I was expecting by saying - "Since nobody is giving it to us, perhaps we should just help each other out," which pulled a nervous chuckle out of me. I looked him in the eye a moment too long as I considered my options, before I replied, "Yah that would be the day! You, the pussy hound and me, the gay neighbor! We could hide in plain sight!"

Ever since that conversation, my mind has had me considering just how hot my straight neighbor and best bud actually is. Meanwhile, he is still crouched down, airing out his junk, making no attempt to cover up.

"Seriously, dude, you need to cover that thing up! Don't wanna get a mosquito bite on it!" We laugh and finish checking to make sure everything is hooked up and ready to go whenever we lose power.

"Look I am going to head inside, you want a beer? I need to take a shower and get more comfortable like you clearly are!" I open up the back door and walk into the house, and he follows close behind. I close up the front of the house and he gets us two beers and follows me back into my room as we just keep chatting.

His boys are staying with their grandparents in Shreveport as planned, so out of the way of the storm, and so he's been bored out of his mind. Apparently, he had a bit of a fight with Becky before she left as she gave him a honey-do list that was a mile long, most of which couldn't be done during a Category 3 hurricane.

"Did she at least give you a little before she left?"

"No! Damn it! It has been a week since I got my dick wet, had to pound one out yesterday!"

We walk into my master bedroom and he just follows me, drinking his beer and chatting. He walks into my master bathroom and checks out some tilework I had one of his guys do for me as we made some improvements to the shower.

"Damn, Cleo did some good work in here! What do you think? I love how he did the shelf here and he did a great job working around the plumbing - wait - what the hell is this thing?" he says as he pulls out my special shower nozzle.

"Dude, I have told you, don't ask me questions you don't want the answers to." I bust up laughing and slightly embarrassed. "Oh, alright - well, that goes up inside to make sure everything is clean as a whistle up there."

"No way! Are you serious?" He hoists himself up onto the counter to sit down while I continue to get ready to hop in the shower. "So you use that, or does Marc?"

"Well, mostly me, I think."

"Oh man, so that makes you the bottom, huh?" he says with this evil smile and a wink.

"Yeah, well, you caught me. Yeah, I very much enjoy 'taking it" as they say."

"Oh man - well, that explains so much," he says, as he busts up laughing. "No, seriously, that is cool to know - I have so many questions. Like, how did you figure out that you liked it up the butt? Was it hard the first time you did it? No PUN intended, at least I hope it was hard... but was it difficult?"

By this point, I'm taking off my clothes, and he is making no sign of retreat, so I guess he is just going to stay here while I shower, and since my odor isn't getting any better I guess, well, I should just hop in the shower. So I start the water to let it heat up.

"Yah, it was fun finding out, but was difficult the first few times. The first guy I was with was rather large down there, and, well, that made us have to work all that much harder to get to the ultimate pay off. Damn, I do have to admit I loved his big dick!" He lets out a bit of a confident snicker when I mention big dicks.

"Oh wow, so it is true what they say - the bigger the better, huh?"

"Yah - well at least for me. I know a few guys that like things smaller. Marc thinks I am too big for him, so therefore I don't get to fuck him that much. He isn't as big as my first, and is slightly smaller than I am, so it's a good fit. But man, I do miss the big ones! HA! The other issue is Marc wants to have like 4 hour sex... tantric. Well maybe not 4 hours but he likes it to last forever. I really enjoy a good bang then back to whatever - might lead to a second or third bang if we are lucky. Anyhow." I don't know why I'm saying all this, but it's exciting to tell Jeremy about my sex life for some reason.

All this talk has me chubbing up! So I decide to slow down just how fast I'm getting my shorts off, and I'm trying to cover myself... and I really can't even bring myself to look at Jeremy.

"Oh wow, well, that has to suck with Marc. I mean, I know you're not getting as much as you like and when you do it's not as ... well, much as you like," he says, winking at me. Not helping the situation with my dick.

"Yah, true. But I love him and wouldn't change that for the world. We have a great relationship and are closer now than we have ever been. Just completely synced up, save for me wanting a fast, hard, BIG bang every once in a while."

"Yah, same with Becky and me... I love her and I love our life but, damn, I miss dropping my load in something warm!" he admits, which makes us both crack up laughing. Jeremy pauses for a moment, and it's suddenly eerily silent, before he continues, "You know, wouldn't it be amazing if things were just different and us two buds could just hang out, have a few beers and then I could come over and give you a big dick pounding and drop a load into you?"

"Dude! You gotta stop! You are too much!"

"What? I'm just saying both of us have a similar problem that each of us are uniquely suited to solve for each other. Look, Becky likes to drink - throw back a cold one from time to time, but not as much as I like to. Same with Marc, he doesn't like hanging out with us, shooting the shit and having a few cold ones. So what's the difference if we added a quick load into the mix?" He laughs uncomfortably but starts rubbing his clearly hardening dick. So at this point I can no longer tell if he is joking or not. He couldn't be serious, could he? I mean, straight guys don't just bang guys to get off, do they? I mean, they did in high school, but that is when everyone is figuring out who they are, and any sexual contact is good. This couldn't be real... could it? Could I even consider this? Should I?

"So, in this scenario, what about our spouses? I mean, that could ruin things, couldn't it? Besides - dude, you are as straight as they come!"

"Well, think about it - they are getting what they want as well. Neither of them want sex as much as we both do, I mean we could bang daily and still love them just as much. Hell, this wouldn't even be cheating since it's not about love. It's about me being able to bust in a nice warm hole and for you to get the big dick you like! Hell, it's not really even sex - I mean, do you call it having sex when you pound one out by yourself? What's the difference if I dump the load in you vs. a paper towel?" Fuck, I would happily be his paper towel, I think, but I need to focus!

"Wait, wait, wait. So you are saying... in this hypothetical world, you are going to raw dog me, and then bust inside me?" By this time I am hard as a rock; just the crazy idea of this is too much.

"Yah, I fucking hate having to clean up cum! Besides, it's so much better to come inside, Don't you agree with that? And DAMN, knowing that I can't knock you up is amazing!"

"Yah, I do... damn, I love the feeling of a cock pulsing in my ass and shooting me full. Jesus. This is too - TOO much!"

"Seriously? That is so cool, gay guys have it so good! Dude, this conversation has me boned up over here, Logan! Look at this!"

I have never been more scared to turn my head and look. The fact of the matter is I know that Jeremy is well endowed and I am scared that looking over there will change everything. Maybe he is just joking with me? God, why am I hard as a rock? I have to try to cover myself up, so I take off my shorts as I duck into the shower. WhenI look back at him, he's proudly showing off a huge cock that has to be at least 9 inches long and thicker than a Red Bull. It is perhaps the nicest cock I have ever seen in person. Damn, Becky is lucky! Shit, I would be getting railed daily if that was what I came home to every day!

"Jesus, Jeremy, that thing is huge!" I step into the shower to cover up my own raging 7.5 inch bone that is hard enough to cut glass! This conversation is unreal. I have never even seriously considered Jeremy as a sexual object until now - well, at least not really. It was always fun looking out the window and watching him work on stuff outside. He always seemed to be freeballing in basketball shorts, which would catch my attention from time to time.

"So, you going to use that wand over there to get all squeaky clean? I mean how often do you use it? Man, does it hurt?"

"Ha! Well, since I had it installed, I normally do, just kinda feels good too!"

"NO way, really? Let me see!" as he comes around the corner... and boom. There I am in my full glory, and there he is - apparently, his basketball shorts fell off of him. "Seriously, dude, show me how you do this - it's just clinical!" he says with this dirty smile on his face that is just too smoking hot.

I get a good laugh at that, and figure what the hell. He is a straight guy, he is just pent up. Hell, I am pent up, too. I will end up tugging one out quickly while he isn't looking, and we move on.

I grab my lube from the shelf, right beside the shampoo, conditioner and body scrub. The 4 essential things every gay man should have in his shower. I found that lubing up the wand helps a lot in making sure I don't hurt my ass. So I decide I might as well show him what I am doing and why.

"So I keep some lube in here so it goes in nice and smooth. I slick it up like this and make sure the water is nice and warm, but not hot." He reaches in and feels the shower water. "See, you don't want to burn yourself inside! You are much more sensitive inside than out."

I take the wand and bring it around to my ass and start to play with the tip right around my hole. "You don't want to go in too fast, rushing or doing this too quickly, you can scratch yourself, then nobody is having a good time," I say as I start to play with the tip of the wand right on my hole.

I place the slightly lubed tip and slowly start to slide it in myself. "I like to go in about 4" so I can get things as clean as possible as fast as possible."

"Yah, I get that. Then you just - oh wow, it went right in there! Dude, let me see closer," he says as he takes a knee. My neighbor is really inspecting my ass with this wand 4" up inside me. He continues in a really labored tone, as if he is really into this. "Oh wow, that just slid right in!"

"Yup, now I switch over the water to the nozzle and it starts to fill me up..." I turn the water on, slowly while Jeremy keeps his perch right behind me on his knee watching the entire thing go down. "I like to fill until it's slightly uncomfortable," so I quickly get to that point.

"You pull it out and pause for a minute or so... then let go of the water like this... " as I turn away from him so as not to splash him and freak him out. The clean flush does well as I shoot most of it up against the shower wall.

"Dude, that is so wild! But wow, you are nice and clean now huh? I mean it's kinda cool that you can do this so easily to get ready for a good time. Plus, I like being nice and clean too, so I am going to have to try that sometime, with your help!" He says this to me, watching my ass intently. I have a rather fair complexion and a nearly hairless butt, so I suppose I am giving him one hell of a show. But he is straight, so what does he care? Surely this isn't sexual to him. It's just like the locker room, right?

Then he does something that shocks the hell out of me - he places his hand on my ass and rubs right between my ass cheeks with his finger. "Yah, you are nice and smooth down there, damn. I expect guys to be all hairy down there like me." And he shows me what he means by turning around and showing me his beautiful ass, giving me a playful wiggle.

He is right, his ass is fairly hairy in the crack of it, and his legs also have a solid bit of hair, but interestingly enough, he clearly manscapes, as his balls are hairless and his pubes are well maintained. OK, straight boy! While his dick is certainly the show stopper, that ass of his certainly gets an honorable mention. You can tell he works in construction. He is just solid muscle. Not bulky, just solid.

As he comes back around he is openly stroking his massive dick right in front of me. I still can't believe this is happening. Certainly, he is just fucking with me; he knows this has me going. He is clearly pent up, and he knows I am as well from our frequent beer chats. He reaches past me and grabs the lube. "What kind of lube is this?"

"It's silicone based. It doesn't dry up as fast, washes off kinda easy. Since Marc and I have been together so long, we stopped with condoms years ago... we don't bother with the water based anymore. Besides, it just feels better!"

"Oh yeah?" He takes the bottle from me and squirts some in his hand and moves it right to his cock as he strokes it. I mean right there. He couldn't be more than 3 inches from me right now, standing right beside me. Stroking. Switching back and forth with his hands. Apparently being ambidextrous is yet another one of his talents. He then looks back over at my ass and takes his left hand and rubs my ass again. This time, he takes his index finger and slides it right over my freshly cleaned ass and puts a bit of pressure on my hole.

"Dude, you gotta just let me stick it in there - just to see. Between us. Nobody needs to know!" This, he moves his index finger right inside of me. It feels so damn good.

"Jeremy, you're kidding me! What about your wife? My husband? I mean, I don't even have condoms in the house!" I didn't take his earlier comments seriously, but now I am completely excited to think about him shooting deep inside me.

"Why the fuck do we need a condom? We are both basically monogamous. Both of us are married to healthcare workers - we know we are both clean! Again, not like I can knock you up!" He adds a second finger and starts moving them in and out of me, causing me to almost melt. I don't recall being this turned on in years!

"But Jeremy - you are straight!"

"I need to at least see how this would feel, then we quit... or we just jack out a load and have another beer. Seriously - let me just slide in a bit, feel what I've been missing, and then we can just take care of ourselves. Both of us want this! Hell, look how boned up you are! Your ass is basically sucking my fingers into you!"

"Oh my god, well.. I guess..."

"Yes! Here, let me in!"

Jeremy moves into our shower and then comes up behind me, grabs more lube and places some on his finger, and begins rubbing it on my hole. He slides two fingers back in this time, and begins moving them around... and then a third, he is moving quite fast on this!

"OK, man, I'm gonna line up here and we can just let it go in a bit and then we can quit. We don't need to make this weird."

"OK, I think I can take it, but you gotta go slow! I haven't taken a dick this big since High School!"

12