Donald Comes to Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He places the head of his cock, freshly lubed, up right at my ass, and starts teasing me. I can't begin to say how good this feels. He is stroking his cock while knocking right on my ass. Finally, he pushes just the head of his 9" monster inside, and we both freeze.

"Wow. Dude. You are inside me man!"

"Dude! I am inside you! I just wanna push a bit further, then we can stop... if you want."

"I'm OK, keep going - SLOWLY!" He pushes at least another 2" inside me and I start to feel him really stretching me open. As he does this, I moan a bit, in a very good way. Jeremy reaches around me and places a hand on my stomach as he advances just a little bit more. This time, I push back further onto him. He feels so good.

This beautiful man, who I never thought for a minute would be sliding inside me, is doing just that - and it feels amazing. Then, wow. Pain! I reach back only to realize he is only half way into me. I hold him up and he knows to stop the advance. As he pulls back a bit, BOOM! I feel it, he is rubbing right up against my button! It feels so good that I push right up against him! Balls Deep! I have all 9" of straight Jeremy balls deep inside me!

He does something really unexpected - he reaches around and hugs me.

"Man, you are the best friend a guy could ever have. Damn, this feels so fucking good, I can't believe it! I mean this shouldn't be called fucking. It's something next level. You are so tight around my cock!" Oh shit, here - I am sorry." And he starts pulling out of me.

"Whoa whoa! What's happening?" I reach back and grab his muscled ass.

"I'm sorry, I said I just wanted to stick it in... and I was going to stop... I didn't think you wanted to..."

I slide right back onto his cock, slamming myself down on his pelvis, taking him balls deep.

"Damn, you feel so good on my dick, Logan!"

"Look, Jeremy - I would like to continue, but this shower is getting cold, and if we are going to finish this, well, there are more comfortable ways to do that. That is... if you're down"

"YES! I am so down!" I hand him a towel and he heads into the bedroom.

"OK, here, let's hop onto the bed." He hops on the bed on his knees, facing me as I grab a towel and dry off. He plops down on the bed with his cock standing straight up like a flag pole.

"So, how do you want me? I figure you have more experience, and I am literally going to enjoy being in a tight hole no matter where I am!" We both laugh.

"Well, look, is it going to freak you out to look at me while you are balls deep?" Again, I am dealing with a straight guy here, and if High School taught me anything, it's that you can't spook a straight guy if you want his cock!

"I don't give a fuck! I'm gonna be leading with my cock here. Again, we are just bros. Hell, I look at you all the time while we're drinking beer. Why not while I am 9" deep in you?"

"Damn, you are just too much! This isn't freaking you out?"

"Fuck no! Better than jacking off, and such a nice hole."

"Oh my god - same here, man. You are pushing my buttons that are making me leak precum like I was in high school. Hell, I gotta agree with you this shouldn't even be called sex. You are like a live dildo! No offense!"

We both crack up laughing. I lay down on my back and hang my legs over the side of the bed - and pull him over to me. I raise my legs up and place them on his shoulders and line him up with my ass again. This time I pull him into me and wow... he slides in balls deep way too fast.

"Damn. Fuck! Hold on a second!"

"Oh, fuck, dude, I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"No, I'm good, I just need you to hold it there for a minute. So ... how does it feel man? I mean, you are balls deep inside your best bud right now. How does it feel?"

"Man, I can't even describe it. It's nothing like when I am with my wife. This is just us. My dick is feeling great. You are so damn warm inside." Which causes me to laugh. "Wait - what the fuck was that? You just squeezed my dick! Holy shit man, you can squeeze my dick? Do that again!" I do, I squeeze him really good and give him the sign he can start moving again.

"Wow, Jeremy, you definitely have a big dick. I'm glad you appreciate my skill set. Damn, you are rubbing right up against my prostate so good. Fuck. The wind is kicking up fast outside, the storm must be getting closer!" Looking at the clock, I see that we have about two hours before things get really nasty. He starts long dicking me at this point, shaking his head in agreement and sliding almost all the way out and back in again. He pulls out slowly and pushes in faster - "Fuck, just how I like it." Fuck, did I say that out loud?

"Yah, those outer bands will be hitting harder in an hour or two," he says matter-of-factly, as he pounds my hole. "Glad I got our shutters closed and the porch furniture moved in yesterday." As he speeds up a bit I start tightening up when he pushes back in and relaxing as he pulls back. "I am not going to last long, man. This is just too good. I want to be clear, I am going to blow inside you. I am going to blow deep inside you, bro."

So I just have to stop here. Having a guy cum inside me is the biggest turn on I have. It is the main reason why I shacked up and stopped playing the field. I needed to have someone safe that could fire deep into my guts. It is the biggest turn on and just talking about it has me dripping precum all over myself.

"Fuck, bust inside me man. I can feel your cock growing inside me and, damn, I wanna feel you blow. Hell, look how much precum I'm leaking!" I have a pool of pre sitting on my stomach.

"Oh man you ... really leak... as much as... I do!" He picks up his pace. "Yah, I am going to nut soon... I cum... I cum a lot. I expect you... you gotta ... hold it all."

"Fuck bro, I am gonna try. Yes. Shit, I'm going to cum soon too! You close?"

"Like 30 seconds to bust, man." Pound pound. "Like 20 seconds man.. Oh shit like 10 seconds... oh fuck dude... I'm cumming inside you! I am cumming inside you, bro!" He fires off inside me and I feel every pulse of his massive cock. He is filling me up as I blast a huge load and shoot over my head, landing on my cheek and in my mouth. Jeremy watches all of this and finally just collapses on top of me, smearing my load all over him... and me - and it turns into a huge hug. He holds onto me, both of us coming down from our mind-shattering orgasms..

Right as our breath starts to return to us, with cum all over us, he looks right into my eyes, breaking away from our hug, and we both bust up laughing. We laugh for a good bit of time, and this entire time he is still deep inside me.

"Dude. Your hole is amazing."

"Dude. That was fucking amazing and your dick is perfection. You scratched an itch I have had for a long time. Fuck, I can feel your load inside me!"

He slowly starts to pull out of me and I clamp down as I don't want to let his ample load drip out of me.

Once he is out of me, he grabs my hand, pulling me up, and we both head into the shower to clean up. While he rinses off, we just go back to talking about normal shit. He is complaining about one of his clients he couldn't make happy and the two lazy guys he has working for him that he needs to fire. He leaves the shower to dry off; the shower's still running as I walk past him and he slaps my ass.

"Bro, things aren't weird, right?" he says with a really concerned face.

"I have no idea why, but it's not weird at all. Don't worry, I am not falling for you..."

"Why the hell not? I am a fucking package!"

"Calm down, you are not all that!" as I slap his bare ass.

I soap myself up, and he hollers that he is going to go and grab us another beer as we wait for Donald to make his entrance.

------------------------------------------

HUGE thanks to the best editor and friend, trappedinthecl0set

Chapter 2? Please drop us a rating on this and leave us a comment if you enjoyed this. If you want to know when we have more on this story be sure to favorite it and follow me!

I really love hearing from readers, so drop me a comment below or via my writer page!

This story is the intellectual property of me and me alone, of which I retrain rights. Don't be a dick.

12