Donald Comes to Town Ch. 07

Story Info
Straight Jeremy decides to bottom but only for Logan.
6.1k words
4.86
8.5k
26

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where we left off...

----------------------------------------

"Logan, I have been thinking. I want you to fuck me. Once we recover a bit cuz I think I am firing blanks right now." I am just surprised, hell, you could have knocked me over with a feather.

"Wow, if you are sure, it would be my honor Bro! Fuck, you sure?" I say to him as I never in a million years thought this would be happening. I am quite content with taking his cock and his loads every time, all the time.

"Yah, I am sure. Andre can't have all the fun... but I was thinking. You think Marc would want to watch?"

----------------------------------------

I can't believe that studly Jeremy wants me to fuck him. Jesus, I have been looking at his fine ass for years now and never thought for a minute I would get to see his ass, let alone... fuck him! Wait, I am going to get to breed my best friend. Holy shit. I mean, I am mostly a bottom, and I have been able to top more in the last 48 hours than in the last 4 years! Suddenly snapping me back into reality, I hear...

"Logan, you think we could help them with that? Logan, hello?" Jeremy's looking right at me, motioning to Denise, a sweet neighbor that lives down the street. Now I can see she had a tree uprooted in the backyard that is blocking her back door and needs help moving it.

We had agreed that we needed to get out there and help any neighbors who needed it. Jeremy loaded up his 4-wheeler and threw in some of his tools., We are both sweating our asses off. Man, this storm didn't do much damage but it also didn't cool us off at all. It's gotta be at least 94 degrees and barely a cloud in the sky. Fast as the storm hit us is as fast as it blew out of here.

"Oh sure, sure, Denise, we'd be happy to help. Don't know that we have the time to haul it all away but we can certainly clear it so you can get out the back door with your pups!"

Jeremy looks at me weirdly.

We make our way around to the back, Jeremy fires up his chainsaw and starts slicing through the old tree like butter. I pick up and start throwing the stuff he cuts off, leaving this for someone else to clean up.

Sebastian joins us, must have followed the sound of the chainsaw. Within 10 minutes we have cleared a path for Denise, and she offers to go and get us some iced tea. We accept. Sebastian comes up beside me, slides his hand into my shorts, down to my ass and rubs his finger over my hole.

"Easy trigger, we don't want to freak out the neighbors, I don't think she could handle it. Besides, when did you get this bold young man?" I say and he just winks at me. Shit, I may have created a monster here.

Takes me back to how he became my lawn guy...

----------------------------------------

Sebastian caught me outside getting the mail during a time where Marc was away at some sort of regional meeting in Baton Rouge. He was in these amazing white compression shorts and these dark blue running shorts over top of them. Some Nike shoes and nothing else but a smile.

"Hey Mr. Logan! Dad says I need to earn some money this summer and I noticed that your old lawn company hasn't been here in almost 2 weeks. Want me to take it over for you? I could do the entire thing, keep it edged and take care of other stuff you need. Like the flower beds and stuff. I could do it for, say, $60 a mow?" Clearly, even asking this was painful for him. I don't think I had ever heard him talk this much since they moved in 3 years ago.

"Wow, well you are right. I just fired my old company and was going to interview two others tomorrow. $60 is a bit higher than we have been paying, but hell look at my yard. I guess I get what I pay for. Well, let me show you the back area, as I don't think you have been in our backyard. I wanna make sure you know what you're getting into. Here, come through the house."

"Wow, you and Mr. Marc have a nice house. He is a Doc, right?" Sebastian says. All of a sudden he is more chatty than I remember, he must need this money bad.

"Yup he is, he works a lot. So do I, but I work from home. My office is right back in that hallway. So feel free to just let yourself in when you are done mowing each week, I'm sure I will have heard you mowing and blowing. I'll make sure I pay you and you can find out if we need anything extra that week. That work? Here let me show you the backyard." Jesus this guy is so good looking, but I realize i have no idea how old he is. Fuck I can't let my dirty thoughts land me in jail!

"So here is the backyard, patio and the like. I love tropical plants so I keep adding to my collection, it would be great if you could water them for me when you mow, at least that way I know they get watered each week. Make sure you blow off any grass or leaves from the patio. Let me know if you do any of these extra things as I want to make sure I pay you fairly."

"This all sounds good, I really appreciate you giving me the shot." Sebastian says as he reaches down and moves his hand into his compression sorts to scratch or adjust. Fuck I have to look away.

"So just make sure you don't start before 8am and not after 8pm. It would be great if you can have a regular day, but I'm flexible." I pick up my yoga mat and roll it up.

"I noticed you do Yoga! I don't know that I could figure out how to do all that. It looks really hard," he says as I look at him quizically. "Oh, yah, when I'm out playing basketball next door I see you doing all those poses and stretches. You certainly are flexible. Shit, I'm 18 and I couldn't do half that shit!"

Panic flashes through my body at his statement. I guess I never realized he could see through the fence, but as I look over there, shit of course he could if he were playing basketball with the way his hoop is placed on the extra slab they poured. SHIT SHIT SHIT. See, the issue is I am always NAKED when I do yoga back here.

I immediately spoke up, "Oh shit, Sebastian I had no idea people could see me back here. It's so relaxing for me, I just had no idea." The thing I wasn't saying is I always get hard doing yoga and always blasted a load out while I ended my session. I mean what better way to relax! Fuck, best not to mention that.

"Mr. Logan, I don't give a shit. This is your house, you paid a lot for it. If you and your husband want to get all freaky back here, that is up to y'all. I really don't care. Hell, as I said, I wish I was as flexible as you. Perhaps you could train me sometime. Anyhow - I have to run, I can start tomorrow if you like."

"Sure, that is great. Thanks Sebastian, see you tomorrow."

Sebastian let himself out through the gate and ran back over to his house. I can't believe I was so careless. Fuck, did Marc and I ever have sex out here? Not since they moved in next door. Anyhow, kids today, he likely doesn't give a fuck. So why should I?

----------------------------------------

Snapping back into the now, Sebastian pulls his hand out of my underwear and brings his hand up to his nose. FUCK this boy is trouble.

We each have our ice teas and we move on to survey the rest of the neighborhood and Andre joins up with us, along with two other guys he found. I don't recognize the one guy, he is kinda cute, kinda short, I would guess him to be only 5'7". Looks pure cajun, deep tan, dark brown hair, a tight little body.

The other guy I recognize, but fuck if I ever got his name. This guy went last halloween as an Olympic Diver for Halloween. He wore the tightest Speedo, and painted the olympic rings on his bicep. I got to talking to him when he went past. He told us he was taking his nephew trick or treating as he was babysitting, so his sister and her husband could have a date night. He claimed that this was his competition speedo from college and was all he could come up with for the night. I didn't care at all, in fact Marc kept catching me flirting with the guy. I mean, fuck, he is hot, clearly straight, but objectively hot. Denver was his name. Fuck I almost forgot that. Denver.

"Denver, I barely recognized you with all these clothes on!" I laughed, and everyone else caught the joke. It was all that much funnier because he stood there in a pair of board shorts and flip flops, no shirt. "Good to see you, your place made it through OK?"

"Yah, we are fine. Wanted to come out and see what my work out bro was up to, turns out as usual, Andre shows up whenever the work is just about done!" Denver pushes Andre in jest.

We all get a kick out of that. Interesting that they are work out buddies. Maybe Denver would like a personal invitation to our club. Denver see's Sebastian and calls him over.

"Hey man, I didn't see you this week for the church softball team practice. If the storm didn't ruin the whole season, you planning on coming this week? I can pick you up again."

Sebastian leans in, giving him that bro handshake thing where it's a half hug, half handshake. Shit, I always mess that up, and by doing so out myself as a homo.

"Hell, we can but I really hate this church team, we have nothing in common with them at all. I would rather we get back into biking like we did in the spring. I'd prefer hanging out with the boys rather than deal with all these clingy girls that want me to spend all my money on them and get nothing in return. You feel me?"

Denver agrees "Oh thank Christ, I hate those bastards... if I have to hear any more of their fake prayers and their bullshit I was going to explode. I just didn't want to leave you hanging man.

"Bet," Sebastian says. "Hey, maybe you can come by Logan's this week, I think he said the bro club is getting together to watch a game."

I almost got whiplash turning my head to see what the hell this kid was playing at. But hell, I would love to have Denver join the club. Could I ask him to wear the speedo? Shit, I have to be careful with this, I have gone from selibit Cecil to horny Henry in just 24 hours!

"Cool, I'm totally down! Just let me know when and what to bring. I have a light rotation this week through my clinicals, so I have most nights free." Denver says, then they're doing the bro handshake/hug thing.

Jesus this guy is hot, he has the body of a superhero with all the abs and muscles, just without the suit. AND he doesn't even act like he is hot, just a regular guy.

Jeremy walks over to me and whispers "If you want him, we will get him for you. No problem."

I just grin at him "aww shucks, you are so good to me!" He leans into me. I look over at Sebastian and he just winks.

We finish our rounds through the neighborhood. Andre had ducked out a few minutes ago, and the rest of us break up and head back to our homes. Jeremy and I both got texts from our spouses that they would be home soon.

As Jeremy and I get back to our houses, he asks - "Hey, I'm going to come over to see you and Marc tonight since I'm sure Becky is going to want to sleep off this 24 hour shift. That's cool right? You still have beer, right?"

"Sure. Marc may be tired too, but absolutely come on over." I say.

"Oh, he will want to be awake for this, trust me. I'm giving you my cherry ass. I may wanna do it again, I may not. But, after you bust inside me, if I can take it, then, I'm going to bust in you and since Marc likes to watch us so much ... he can watch all of this. But he can only watch. No touching, as this is a founding BroClub, Members only session. Cool?" Jeremy says, as he turns around and walks to his house. He yells back - "Founding members ONLY!"

"Fuck, bro" is all I could manage to say. I can't believe he is serious about this. Watching him walk away with that perfect ass, I can't help but starting to chub up. Fuck I need to get into the house so nobody sees this.

I check my phone. Marc had texted, saying that he has to stay a bit; they had multiple injuries incoming due to dumbasses hurting themselves trying to clean up debris from the storm. Downed power lines, and weekend warriors who have never used a chainsaw before, are the likely culprits. I reply, telling him that I have a surprise and I hope he hurries home. Jeremy also has a surprise for him and me.

The only hint I give him is, 'why watch it on camera, when you can see it live.'

His return text...

Marc: No. Fucking. Way. I'll hurry, no way I'll miss this!

Between smelling terrible after being out in 90+ degree weather, and being kinda sore from using muscles I didn't even know I had, I decide to take a soak in our big tub.

I put on Harry Styles recent LP, settle into my bath, with bath salts and some essential oils and just relax. I turn the jets on for a little bit and they massage me in all the right places, it feels so good. I finally hop out, after soaking for a good half hour, and hop in the shower just to rinse off... and rinse out a bit to prepare for tonight. I then lay down on the couch and fell asleep.

Next thing I know Jeremy is walking in the front door of the house. I stretch and instinctively say "Hey stud" - I have been saying that to him for weeks now, though I admit it takes on more meaning now since I have taken so many of his loads.

Jeremy says "Honey, I'm home!" as he comes in. He heads right to the fridge, grabs two beers. Popping both of them open, one for each of us. He comes right up to me, drops his shorts and sits down right next to me.

"Yikes, you stink bro!" I say to him after catching an especially strong whiff of him. Clearly, he'd been doing some more work outside and hadn't showered.

Right then, I hear the garage door start to open: Marc is home. I get all these goosebumps wondering how this is going down. If Marc is really OK with this. I will know as soon as I see him if he was just saying that because he caught me.

There he is, my partner in life, my soulmate. He looks me in the eye and everything is good. I can tell he is just as turned on as I am. I know he has a voyeur side to him, from his browser history, and from his fantasies he has shared with me.

"Jeremy, it's good to see you, and I'm glad you made yourself comfortable. Seriously, Jeremy, and I mean this, you are ALWAYS welcome in our house and IN my husband." All our eyes get really wide and we crack up laughing.

"Marc, I am so glad to hear you say that. You know I'm going to ultimately need your help with telling Becky. I KNOW she will be happy that I am not always trying to force her into sex, so there will be that byproduct, but I don't want to hurt her and I know you all are close."

"I think you're right," Marc says, "I think she will ultimately warm up to this. But we'll take it slow and ease her into it. Is she home sleeping now? Her unit was very short-handed during the storm."

"She was sound asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow" Jeremy states with a soft look on his face clearly thinking about his wife. But he then gets a real serious look on his face.

"Look Marc, I wanna be clear on the ground rules here. Logan is my best friend, I share a bond with him that no other person in the world has. Secondly, I am 100% straight. I am not trying to take your man. This in my mind is little different than two guys sharing a hobby, sports, movies, whatever. I want to assure you of that. I do want us to continue to enjoy each other.

My third point is, well, I want to try getting fucked and I would only trust Logan with that. Clearly, this has me feeling vulnerable. At the same time, since you have been so great about this, I thought you might wanna watch. So, you can watch, you can groan. Hell, you can even shoot a load or two. But no talking with us or to us, this is just about Logan and I, and him helping me experience life. I don't know what may happen in the future, but, for now, that is how it needs to be. Are you ok with that?"

"Honey, I know this is a lot, but seriously are you good with this? Please tell me if not" I say as I grab his hand and hold it.

"Logan, I am sooo good with this. I thought I was only going to get to watch the video from the security system ... and I was trying to think how I was going to get to install cameras in the bedroom. You guys letting me watch is something so special, so intimate. Really it's an honor and I promise you I will abide by your rules."

"GOD I love you" I say as I kiss him and start growing hard.

Marc looks at me and says, "Guys, I could tell from the start that you two would become good friends and that is amazing. I know I'm not home as much as I like and that Logan has a sex drive that would scare any normal 18 year old... so I fully support this and I know it will bring us even closer. So that is all I will say, I am going to go and take my seat in the bedroom."

I grab Jeremy's hand and tell Marc we're hit the showers.As I begin to lead Jeremy back to the bedroom, he pulls down my shorts and says "You may be getting my ass tonight, but you know I'm going to have to fill you with at least one load of mine too, right?"

"I'm not letting you leave until I get at least two of your loads, son!" I say and we get into the shower. Marc strips down to just his briefs. He is an old fashioned kind of guy, he likes the older Jockey briefs ... they leave NOTHING to the imagination at all, as they are basically transparent. But he likes them and they hold his junk so that he isn't swinging around under his scrubs.

We get in the shower and I start washing Jeremy. He is already smelling better... I wash up his ass really well, slipping a soapy finger in and out and play with his ass as the hot water washes over us. I get two fingers into him and find his prostate and slowly massage that as I keep working his tight ass open. I grab some more lube and start playing around with adding a third finger as I push up close against him and whisper "fuck you are tight back there."

"Take it easy on me, stud" he moans. I grab the shower wand and turn down the shower temp just a little bit and add some lube to the shaft. I slowly insert it into him, holding his hand, fingers interlaced. I slowly let the water start to flow inside of him and he gets this huge smile on his face, and all he says is "holy fuck, what are you doing to me Logan?" and he starts laughing as he releases the water from inside him. Fuck, I am going to be inside him soon.

I get down on my knees and I open up his cheeks and I see his perfect asshole. CLEARLY this is virgin territory, you can tell. His ass is perfect. I get in there and tongue fuck him really good as I can and he is moaning - this straight dude is totally into this! Fuck this is so hot. He tastes amazing. I reach around and he is hard as a rock, fucking hard as I have ever seen him. He is sooo enjoying this.

I stand up and push him up against the wall and slide my cock between the most perfect ass cheeks that I have ever seen. Slightly hairy, almost peach fuzz type hair. I rub up and down, squirting a little lube on his cheeks that lands ultimately on my rigid cock.

"Hey Marc, you are missing it brother, you can come in here" Jeremy says as I keep working his cheeks and running my hands all over his body. I keep pushing my cock back and forth and push Jeremy to lean forward a bit. In doing so, the head of my cock taps his hole right in the middle. I am leaking so much. I start to tease his hole with the head of my cock.

The head of my cock is kinda large. It certainly is wider than my shaft, so I know that once he has the head inside, that is as much of the stretching he will need to do. Then it is just about getting used to feeling a 7.5" pipe in your ass.I push my head at his hole and apply some pressure.

"Fuck Logan, that hurts, but feels really good at the same time!" Jeremy says. Clearly the warm water of the shower is relaxing him. I push a bit more, reaching down and grabbing his hands and pushing them up onto the wall. We naturally interlace our fingers and then it happens. The head of my cock slips into this beautiful straight man.

12