Donald Comes to Town Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm staying right here, I am not moving. Bro, god I love you. I am so honored you are giving me your ass. Fuck this is amazing. Are you OK?" I say to him leaning in almost whispering in his ear.

I hear him say "Fuck, yah... oh fuck yah this is intense," as I hold my head just inside him. I then say to him "You've got just my tip, bro" To which he starts laughing, and by doing so he pushes back onto me for at least two inches.

"OH fuck, I am sorry, I didn't mean to..." I say to him, feeling bad and hoping I didn't hurt him.

"Fuck you, stop being such a bottom." and he laughs. "I got about 7 inches of yours inside me, right? You are bottomed out, right?"

"Just like a straight man, inflating 3 inches to 7 inches. You are not even halfway there yet, bro!" I said to him, Fuck, I almost forgot, we are bros. This is the guy that I give shit to because he isn't man enough for his wife to open up her legs to him. That I give shit to when he can't open a jar of pickles. Yah, I am sliding into his virgin ass, but nothing is different here. Don't be weird Logan. Just fuck.

"OK, I am going to half way, here I go... fuck that ass of yours is so fucking tight. I mean it won't be for long, but it's so fucking tight right now." I said to him, he laughed again and I slipped further into him. I only have about an inch more to go so I just shove it in...fuck! I am balls deep inside my best friend. Inside this fucking hot straight man. FUCK he feel so fucking good! Jesus he is so tight that I wonder if he is going to cut off circulation to my dick.

"Fuck, I am balls deep in you bro. What's it feel like? Feel my balls up against your ass! Those are hairless balls up tight against your ass! Remind me I gotta teach you how to manscape."

"Fuck you, you like how manly I am... Logan, fuck dude. You are fully inside me. You are literally my best fucking friend ever. Fuck if you don't feel good inside me, bro. Yah, give me a few pumps"

So I do, I pull out about halfway and then slide back into him. I pull back out, leaving only about an inch inside and drip some lube on my dick. Then I slide back into him. Gotta take care of this perfect ass. Fuck this feels amazing. I reach down and his dick is completely hard, fuck I am fucking this hot dude with a 9" cock. FUCK what is my life right now.

Marc is watching us and has a huge wet spot in his Jockey briefs. God, I know he is enjoying this, though can't be nearly as much as I am.

I pick up the pace and start seriously fucking Jeremy and I hear him grunting each time I slam into him. FUCK, I am not going to last long in this ass of his. I can also tell that we are starting to pucker from the water... I wanna fuck him face to face... so I slide out of him and turn off the water and toss him a towel. I slap his ass and he leans in to kiss me and bites my lower lip... fuck I swear I almost came right then and there. We hurry and get dried off and into the bedroom as Marc takes up his watching perch in the chairs sitting right off the side of the bed.

Jeremy pushes me down on the bed and says, "Just so we are clear, I may enjoy taking your dick, but I wanna make sure you know my dick belongs in YOUR ass" as he says this he grabs the lube pulls my legs up over his shoulders lines up and pushes inside me. He doesn't ram it, but he also doesn't take his time. This is his ass right now, I'm just here for a ride.

"Fuck your ass is so tight, my man. Listen up Marc, I'm going to fuck your man every day, I hope you are good with that. We both need this. Fuck yes Logan take my cock!" With that, he is pounding me, he is fucking getting off on having Marc watch us! He is loving this, and damn if I am not loving the pounding I am getting. I reach down to stroke my cock and he slaps my hand away. "My ass isn't done with that, I promised to take your nut, and I won't break my promises. Fuck your ass is tight. God I love this ass!"

Jeremy just keeps pounding me, this is the hardest and most intense fuck he has ever thrown into me. He is on a mission and I love it. He leans down and kisses me again, biting my lip. Then the fucker leans down beside me and takes my right earlobe into his mouth and I swear I see stars.

"I'm going to nut in you... in 5... fuck... 4... 3... 2.. Firing fuuuuuuuck!" I can feel this load of his cuz he is shooting so hard inside of me. I can feel the pulsing of his dick, I lost count at 7 pulses. I can feel his hot spunk so deep inside me and it is taking everything in my power not to cum right then and there. His abs rubbing my cock and he stays laying down on top of me.

"My life is so much better since that first beer we shared and I caught you staring at my junk. My junk is 9" deep inside you. If you would have told me 6 months ago that we would be right here, like this, I likely would have thought you were a freak. I never knew two guys could be this close, could have this close of a friendship. Now empty your balls in me. I gotta feel what that is like." He pulls out of me, way too fast and stands up on his knees on the bed and says "How do you want me, stud?" And he reaches down and slaps his own ass.

"On your back with your legs over my shoulders, we are going to repeat what you just did to me stud, cuz that was fucking hot as hell. And fair warning you are going to get about a gallon of cum in you when I nut, cuz that fucking you just threw into me has me juiced up!"

He plops down on his back and lifts his legs. Jesus this is one of the hottest things I have ever seen. This straight jock, married with two kids, with his legs up to Jesus, waiting for me to plow him. Oh yah, this is happening.

I lube up and play with his ass a little. I know that he likely snapped closed as a good virgin does, so I am going to have to make sure I don't hurt him, but I'm also not going to take it easy on him. Jeremy was making a point with the fuck he just gave me, and I'll be damned if I will be shown up.

The head of my cock is teasing his hole and my precum has us slicked up. Jeremy starts pushing up onto me, so I know he is ready. I start sliding into him, just the head... he grunts a little and closes his eyes tight. I notice his dick isn't fully hard anymore, I am sure that is going to change. Two inches now inside then three.. He reaches around and grabs my ass and pulls me into him. I am balls deep in him again, and as we all know, I am so much deeper in this position than when we were in the shower. Looking down, I see I knocked the wind out of him, so I hold there, deep inside him.

"A gay guy has his 7.5" thick cock balls deep inside you macho man, you ready for a pounding or you need to take a break to check your hair?." He opens his eyes and stares right into my soul and says "Fuck I love you... let's go!"

While I have never had sex with a woman, I have had men, including my husband, who are very gentle. They like things to be soft, passion filled. What Jeremy and I are doing now is animalistic. There is nothing gentle about this. I am pounding his ass and his dick is rock hard again and he is already leaking like crazy.

"How's my ass feeling, bro?" Jeremy says, about out of breath, with this devil of a smile on his face.

"Your ass is better than I ever could have imagined, holy fuck man! Thank you for giving me your ass!" I say, cuz I still can't believe this is happening.

"Fuck that, I needed this. Fuck you are deep inside me. Yah... I fucking needed this. YOU fucking needed this. You needed time with your bro. Now come on fuck me harder but when you go to nut I want you to push all the way inside me and I want you to hold it there. I wanna feel you firing inside me like you keep telling me you feel from me. I gotta feel that and you better have a big load. I deserve a big load... fuck you feel good, bro. I deserve a big load for my first time!"

By this point I am so fucking close I can barely take it. I lean in and take his legs up on my shoulders a bit more, leaning him back a bit so I can get even deeper,Jeremy's cock tight between us as I continue to pound him. I start kissing him again and tongue fucking his mouth. Taking a page from his playbook, I bite Jeremy's lower lip, then nibble on his right earlobe.

"Fuck, Jeremy! " I whisper in his ear, "My best friend, my bro of all bros. FUCK you are so tight! I am going to nut inside you. Here it comes bro, shit I think I'm already cumming... fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming fuck Jeremy fuck!"

I do just as he requested I slam into him so hard the bed shakes and I stay buried inside him, deep as I can go, as I start pumping cum inside him... and I keep pumping, and pumping. Jesus this is a huge load.

"Fuck yah, fuck yah!" I say and then collapse onto him. Fuck, I just need to catch my breath. I reach down and cradle his head in my arms, leaving my cock balls deep inside him. My cock will not go down, so I could stay like this for hours. Both of our breathing is returning to normal.

"Bro, that was un fucking believable! Jesus Logan. FUCK. It was just as you described it. I could feel your thick cock firing inside of me, I am so full right now." He pulls me down and wraps his arms around me and devours me.

"Jeremy fuck, that was amazing. Jesus, you are going to have to let me do that again." I say as I slowly start to withdraw from him, slowly. He lets me start to pull away. Suddenly there is this burst of energy from him and in one motion, he flips me over onto my stomach and bottoms out inside me. His cock dives into my already well-used hole, fucking me hard.

"Yes stud, give me your nut so we BOTH can sleep tonight with each other's nut. YES, fuck me bro! OWN this ass!" I am just in this zone, this is fantastic. And within seconds I can feel him firing deep inside me and as he does he pulls our arms up together, interlocking our fingers together as he fires another huge load into me. Loads after a good prostate massage are HUGE and this was his first, so I just let him collapse on top of me.

I look over and Marc is covered in cum; he clearly must have cum several times. He picks up one of our bath towels to clean himself up and heads back into the bathroom, leaving us laying there. Jeremy's full weight is on me, I feel so safe.

Jesus, I have the best friend and the best husband ever.

----------------------------------------

Part 8? Let me know if you wanna hear what happens next. Please rate this story with 5 stars! Drop a comment too or send me your private thoughts! I love hearing from you!

Huge thanks for the editing assist from fangsndatail

12