Done Waiting Pt. 05

Story Info
Mark and Rachel reach a decision.
4.3k words
4.63
2.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's business was growing. She needed more help. Her sister Ellen joined her and began learning the ropes. She started coming by the office on Tuesdays with Rachel. The two of them made quick work of the place. Two people weren't necessary, but I soon figured out that Rachel intended for Ellen to clean my office and her other Tuesday clients to give us more time together. Good plan.

Tuesdays and Fridays became our days together. Neither of us were tired of the sex, but both of us wanted more. Time to get to know each other. Time for fun. Time for romance. Time to fill up the lonely voids that only another human being can fill.

We went on hikes together, day trips, we visited museums, went to the movies, tried out restaurants. We went places where we felt free to hold hands, kiss, and carry on in public like two people in love, without worrying about who might recognize us. One of the things I loved the most was putting my arm around her waist and pulling her next to me as we strolled aimlessly. We'd chat about everything and nothing. We made each other laugh. Her hip bouncing against my thigh as we walked was a constant and delicious reminder of what we'd be doing later in the day.

I was falling in love with her. I told her so, and she admitted that she felt the same. We talked about marriage. I was ready, but she was already married, and she was afraid that if she filed for divorce from Todd, his family money and resources would screw her over, especially regarding custody of the kids. And she didn't want to give the kids the impression that she wanted to leave them. I didn't push. I understood her concerns. She knew where I stood, and in the meantime we would spend as much time together as we could.

She was a risk-taker. Our lovemaking in the park became more frequent and bolder. When we could hear the voices of other people nearby she would get completely naked and have me make love to her on top of the picnic table. A couple of times we were surprised by a quiet hiker and barely had time to cover up before he passed by the ramada. Then, as soon as the coast was clear, turned on by the close call, she would attack me with a new ferocity.

We were driving to a resort one Friday when she unzipped my pants and started sucking my cock at 70mph on the interstate. Miles went by as she built me up. I had the cruise set, but I wasn't doing a very good job of keeping to my lane, I guess. Just as I blew a huge load into her mouth, blue and red lights lit up in my rear-view mirror. She popped her head up from my lap, leaving the cop no doubts about what we were doing.

The lady highway patrol officer gave us a decent amount of time to zip up. Asked to see my documents. Asked where we were going. Mentioned that I might have been weaving on the road a bit. I said I hadn't had anything to drink. She took my word for it. Gave me a short lecture about being more careful behind the wheel. Then, as she gave me back my license, she bent low to get a better look at Rachel.

"You all be careful," was all she said. Then she touched the corner of her mouth.

Rachel flicked out her tongue and caught a smear of my cum. The lady cop smiled, saluted, and walked away.

Rachel would suck my cock during movie matinees, in ladies' restrooms, in parking garages, and once while we were waiting in the takeout line at a McDonald's. Wanting to return the favor, I fingered her in elevators, public libraries, and fine restaurants, went down on her in the football stadium press box at the local high school, and even managed to fuck her bent over a seat in a historic DC-3 at a local air museum.

She made it a game whenever we were together. What if we got naked over there? What if we made love up there? Look, no one can see us from here. Put your fingers in my pussy, Mark, please?

She was fun, no doubt about it.

On one of our hikes along a trail that used to be a railroad right of way, we crossed a trestle over a stream. It was a warm day, beautiful, breeze blowing up this little water-filled valley. The trail was disused. We were miles from anywhere. So when we got out into the middle, she stopped, went into my arms, and kissed me. I leaned back against a rusting I-beam and pulled her against me. The sounds of the stream and some far-off hawk crying were the only noises.

We were both enjoying ourselves, getting worked up as we usually did, when she broke off her kiss and stripped naked. Kept her sneakers on. The ground was all sharp stones and weeds. I followed suit. Now we were both naked in the sun on this beautiful day in the middle of this old bridge, both of us horny.

I fingered her pussy for a while and kissed her deeply. She was quite wet. She put her hands around my neck, her feet on a steel support behind me, climbed up and lowered herself on my cock. I supported her ass as she started bouncing up and down on me. Making love au natural in the great outdoors. Nothing like it. The sun was warm, the breeze was refreshing, she was giggling and making generally encouraging sounds, we were going at it. I reached down with my right hand and started rubbing her clitoris, which turned the look on her face more serious.

Her breasts were bouncing, her stiff little nipples were just begging for a kiss, but I focused on her love button as she picked up the pace and slammed up and down on my cock.

"Wouldn't it be great if a train came by right now? All the passengers looking out at the scenery, enjoying the sights, when suddenly they see you with your big dick inside of me. Ooooffh. Ohhh. What a scandal that would be."

I brought the train into the station with a full head of steam. Bothered her little clit until she couldn't take it anymore. Plowed into her tight little pussy until I was about to blow a gasket. She let out a scream, I let out a groan, we came, we grabbed each other tight and held on for all we were worth. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I topped off her tanks with a full load of my seed.

Her scream of passion seemed to echo through the woods long after we both went still.

Later, as we were walking back arm in arm, she said, "I'm not really a nympho, you know."

"You could've fooled me."

"Stop it. I'm serious. I don't want you to think I'm crazy."

"There's nothing crazy about you, Rachel."

"I don't know what it is. I'm not usually like this. I've never been like this. When we make love, I feel like I've been reborn. And when I'm with you, I just crave that feeling. It's your fault. You've done something to me."

"I feel the same way. I wouldn't know how to explain it myself, but I guess I've come to think of you as a soulmate. I'm not sure I've ever felt like that about anyone before."

"That's exactly it. Soulmates. There's this connection, isn't there? And part of that connection is that we both need healing, or anyway, I need healing. Making love to you is restoring something that's been broken for a long time. I realized long ago that Todd was never really into me. He was trapped by my pregnancy. If it hadn't been for that, I'm sure we would have broken up, certainly never married. Our marriage has been kind of an arrangement, but there's never been any real love there, and he's never really wanted to know me like you do. After just a few weeks, I think you know me better than Todd does after years of living together. That must be part of it, too. I've been wanting to give myself to someone who really wants me, not just my pussy, but me."

"I do want you, Rachel. I can see us living the rest of our lives together. I hope that might happen, someday."

"Maybe it will. I dream about that, too."

***

At about the same time in a hotel room in the big city, Rachel's husband, Todd, was clipping a gold necklace around the neck of Sonia Hernandez, the voluptuous manager of the city's latest Red Lobster restaurant, which operated under the umbrella of Todd's father's company.

"It's beautiful, baby. You've got such great tastes, and you spoil me rotten."

He ran his hands down her bare, tanned arms and admired the way the emerald dangled just above her incredible breasts. The necklace and the dress had set him back, but she was worth every penny of it. Deep brown eyes, black hair, hourglass figure, tits to die for, and she never said no, whatever he suggested.

"Let's have another drink and get more comfortable, what do you say?"

Soon she was on her knees in front of him, sucking his dick deep into her mouth, edging him, stroking him with her hands, deep-throating him until she gagged. He was rough with her, but she didn't mind. He never hit her. She'd have cut his balls if he'd tried that shit. But he liked to be forceful, he liked to feel like he was her master, and that was ok with her. She was a long-range planner. She would be moving into his house soon, spending his daddy's money soon, moving up the corporate ladder. She had big plans for the company and she was confident that she could find a way to curry favor with the old man and push Todd aside when the time came. She'd seen how his dad had ogled her. Men were predictable.

She pulled his slacks down and off his feet, then stood up, reached behind her back and slowly unzipped her dress. She wiggled her hips back and forth and let the dress fall away to the floor. All she was wearing was a tiny red thong. Her 38-D breasts were standing out proudly from her curvy body, a testament to the geniuses at Johnson & Johnson. She hadn't gotten much attention from men back when she was a 34. Now she turned heads.

She turned her back on him, crawled onto the bed, and shook her ass.

"I'm so fucking wet, Todd. Take me, baby. Shove that dick inside of me, please. I need it bad."

He stripped off his shirt, stepped out of his pants and grabbed her by the hips. She rocked back, he dragged her a bit closer, then he plunged into her eager little cunt and started pounding away.

"Oh, my god, Todd. That's it, baby. Fuck me raw. Fuck me until I just can't take it any more. I love the feeling of your cock inside of me."

The truth was that Alex, her personal trainer, always went much deeper. Todd's cock wasn't much to brag about, but she wasn't really in this for great sex. She had Alex for that. He could fuck her for hours without coming. The man was a god.

"Do it, Todd. Do me, please. Shit, baby. Shit that feels so good. You keep that up and I'm going to come all over your dick. Oh, damn! Just like that, just like that."

She had a bubble ass that slapped loudly each time he shoved himself into her. He had her hair in one hand and was grasping her left breast with the other. She was a sex machine, a wet and wild sex machine, and best of all, she loved it in the ass.

"Are you ready for my ass, Todd? My ass is hungry for that big cock. I want you to fill me with your jizz, Todd. Give it to me in the ass. I'm ready."

He pulled out, spit liberally on her anus and his dick, then pressed himself into her back door. She squeezed down on him. He groaned and pressed into her harder, pushing slowly, inexorably, against the sphincter that was trying to get rid of his intrusion. Deeper, all the way to the root, and then he began stroking. He was sweating now. His heart was pounding. The veins in his temple were throbbing. His cock was a machine and he was at the controls.

"Oh, damn, damn, that hurts so good! Todd, you're stretching me so tight! So nasty. So dirty. So sexy. Fuck my ass, sweetheart. Fuck my ass and blow your load deep inside of me. I know that's what you want!"

She started vigorously rubbing her clit as he pounded her ass. If she was going to be sore, she could at least get herself off in the bargain.

"That's it baby, do it. Take my ass. Make me come, Todd. Ohhh, shit. Make me come. I love the feeling of your dick filling up my ass. I'm almost there. Almost there! Can you do it, baby? Are you ready? Oh, Todd! Todd! I'm coming!! Blow that load, baby! Ohhhhh, sweet, baby, ohhhhh!"

She orgasmed. Not as great as when Alex ate her out, but not too shabby. She trembled and smiled. Todd grunted, cried out, and came inside of her. She could feel the warmth of his jism filling her. He pushed her down onto the bed, thrust into her ass again, let out a muffled groan and collapsed onto her back. She was panting. Perspiring. Getting sleepy. Orgasms always put her to sleep. She drifted off for a minute, then forced herself awake.

He was deep in her anus but his cock was softening. She could feel his come flowing down her crack, over her pussy and into a pool on the sheets. They'd get a shower next and she'd go down on him again, bring him off, give her ass a needed rest.

"I need to breathe, sweetheart. Roll over and give me a kiss."

No response.

"That was so good, baby. Let's cuddle and then get a shower together. I promise to get you hard again."

No response.

"Wake up, Todd."

She pushed hard and rolled him off of her.

"Wake up, lover."

His eyes were wide open, staring up at the ceiling. With horror, she suddenly knew that Todd was not going to wake up anytime soon. She felt for a pulse in his neck. Zip, zero, nada.

"Shit! Goddam you, Todd! Are you fucking kidding me?! This is not fair, you asshole. You can't go dying on me!"

She beat on his chest.

"Wake up! Wake up! Don't do this to me, you prick! Shit, this can't be happening. Shit, shit, shit! I can't be here. I can't be here! You can't do this to me, you fucking asshole!"

She wiped herself off on the sheets, grabbed her shoes, put on her dress, then went into the bathroom with her purse to freshen up her hair and makeup. This was a fucking nightmare.

She calmed herself. Closed her eyes and took a deep breath. All she had to do was keep her wits about her, make a quiet escape from the hotel, get back to the restaurant and no one would ever know what happened. Let the maids deal with it in the morning.

"Shit, you stupid asshole!" she yelled from the bathroom. "And the sex wasn't even that great, if you want to know the truth. Maybe, if you'd been the world's greatest lover I might stick around, but the truth is, you sucked and now you've ruined everything. Damn. I'm out of here."

She closed her purse, stepped out of the bathroom and took a last look at him. He was on his back, his cock was flaccid, his skin was going pale, semen had pooled on his thigh. At least he'd gone out with a bang.

"Take care of yourself, baby You were fun."

She thought about wiping her fingerprints off, like they did in the movies, but she'd never been printed, so she was sure she'd be fine.

The card keys were on the night stand. She decided to wipe down the door latch as she went out, then walked nonchalantly down the hall, pressed the elevator call button, and five minutes later she was out on the curb hailing a cab.

"How you doing lady? Where too?"

"I'm having a shitty day, thanks. Take me to 7304 W Dillon Drive."

"You got it. I'm sure things will look better for you soon. At least you ain't driving a cab for a living. That's just one shitty day after another, believe me."

She didn't respond. Just looked off into the distance and started recalibrating her life.

***

When he didn't come home Friday night and she couldn't reach him on his cell, Rachel first called his dad. Frederick had no idea where his son could be. Thinking about his reputation, he urged her to put off calling the police until the morning. She agreed, but went to bed feeling like something was wrong.

Around 9 the next morning she called the police to report him missing. They took the information but weren't too concerned; husbands frequently forgot to tell their wives everything they might be doing.

Around 1:30 in the afternoon, two cops knocked on her door and everything changed.

The coroner ultimately ruled it a heart attack owing to an undetected blockage in his coronary artery. The detective assigned to the case informed her as gently as he could that he had been found in a hotel room, along with evidence that he had been there with someone. They already knew from their interviews with the staff that the woman who had entered the hotel with Todd bore no resemblance to the woman he was married too. Case closed.

***

I attended the funeral, along with a few hundred friends and associates. I didn't approach her but made sure to make eye contact. She gave me a smile, then turned back to the guests who wanted to relay their condolences.

She texted me that night.

"I miss you terribly. I'm lonely."

"I'm so sorry for all of this, Rachel. How are you holding up?"

"Exhausted, but fine, actually. I didn't want him to die, but I feel relieved that he's gone. I know that's terrible, heartless, but it's how I feel."

"And the kids?"

"The kids. The kids are torn up. They've lost their dad. Poor things. I'm comforting them as well as I can. Ellen has been a godsend. She took them home with her tonight to give me a break."

"You're there all alone?"

"All alone. Big empty house. Big empty bed."

"Would you like some company?"

"[hearts]"

"I'll be over in 30 minutes."

"Park down the street and walk up. I'll have the porch light off, in case one of the neighbors is up."

***

She met me at the door in a red silk robe. Took my hand and led me through the darkness to her bedroom, where a few candles were burning on the night stand. We kissed. She undressed me. Then she dropped the robe to the floor, crawled into bed and pulled me in after her.

For the longest time we just held each other tight. I let my hands roam over her warm skin, over the curve of her ass, the taut muscles of her thighs, around her tiny waist, up the ridge of her spine. She nestled herself into my neck and let my hands and fingers wander.

Then we kissed. Maybe for hours, I don't know. She wept and shook, mourning all that she had lost. I wiped away her tears and told her how much I loved her. We both drifted off to sleep like that.

***

I woke up at 3 or so. Mark was poofing away like he does when he sleeps. He was warm. His arm was draped over my waist. My hand was on his cock. It was small and soft. I knew how to fix that. I wanted him. I wanted to feel him take me. I wanted to feel alive again.

I started stroking his beautiful cock and it responded, even in his sleep. So amazing. I shifted around in the bed until I was face to face with that gorgeous muscle, and then I took him in my mouth. He was salty, hot, growing by the minute. I dragged my lips down the shaft, twirled my tongue around the head, sucked him deep into my mouth, and then started moving up and down, sucking him in and then releasing him. His cock twitched, jerked, then I felt his hands reaching for me, joining in, pulling me, lifting my leg over his chest so that I could lower my pussy to his mouth.

He pulled me down by the hips and attacked my pussy with his lips and tongue. I swallowed his cock and sucked on him harder. His tongue found my clit and I gasped, and stopped what I was doing momentarily, then grabbed his cock in my fist and started bobbing my head up and down on him for all I was worth.

It was a race now, to see which of us would finish first. He pressed two fingers into me and started stroking me as his tongue tortured my clit, flicking over it, twirling it in circles, sucking it hard between his lips, teasing and tickling and taking and giving. He found that spot inside of me and started rubbing it in circles with his fingertip while he sucked my clit between his lips and vibrated me better than any love toy I could ever imagine.

And pretty soon, I had to give it up I let his cock go and just let him take me up and up and up and over the cliff for that high dive into the deep water. He was relentless. He possessed me. My whole body shrank down to that tiny nub of pleasure between my legs, and then, like a volcano, I erupted in heat and flame.

12