Done Waiting Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rocked, spasmed, jumped, flooded, and shook from my toes to my eyebrows. Every nerve ending went into overload. I squeezed my thighs around his head so tightly I might have smothered him, but somehow he survived. I rolled over on my side and grabbed my convulsing pussy in both hands and rocked myself until the storm subsided.

He was moving. He spread my knees wide, moved my hands, pressed his cock to my opening and sank himself deep inside of me. The feeling was so incredible that I convulsed again. He started driving himself into me, fucking me hard. I raised my heels up high, locked them over his waist, and met his thrusts with my own. And as soon as I did, I let out an involuntary scream as I came again. I flooded his hard cock, squeezed his hips with my knees, grabbed his ass and urged him into me, deeper, faster, harder.

I couldn't form words anymore. I was absorbing the animal passions of his thrusting and we were communicating without words, pussy commanding penis, saying, take me, use me, fuck me, fill me.

"Ohhhhhhhh!! Shiiiiiii..."

I came again. My pussy had short-circuited. My brain was melting. My clit was on overload and was driving me senseless.

"Uggggghhhh! Oh, Rachel, oh damn!"

He thrust in as hard as he could and my lights lit up once more as his cock flooded my insides with his seed. I pulled him into me as hard as I could with my heels and my hands, and we both shook as if an earthquake had rolled beneath us.

My legs fell lifeless to the bed, no strength in them anymore. He collapsed on top of me, crushing me, but I didn't care. In fact, I loved it. Loved feeling his weight on me. Loved feeling his cock in me. Loved the smells that were filling the room, the smells of passion, the smells of sexual exhaustion.

Soon he lifted up so that I could breathe. Kissed me lightly on my lips, gazed into my eyes and smiled.

"If I marry you, will you make love to me like this every night?" he asked.

"If you make love to me like this every night, we'll both be too tired to accomplish anything during the day. We'll go broke and starve."

"Ok, so maybe every other night then."

"That sounds like a deal to me."

"Will you marry me, Rachel?"

"Yes, of course I'll marry you. But I think we need to allow for a decent time of grieving first. Not just for appearances sake, but for the sake of my kids. They're hurting right now."

"I can wait as long as you need. And meanwhile, I know a picnic table out in the woods where we can stay in practice until that special day."

"On Fridays. Tuesdays, I plan to let you fuck me on the desk in your office."

"I can't wait."

"Go to sleep now, old man. I'm chasing you out of here at 6 so the neighbors won't be scandalized. And I plan to wake you up again at 5 so that you can fuck my brains out one more time."

And as usual, she was true to her word.

12