Donkey Boy William Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was sitting on the narrow bench that ran down the middle of the aisle, and her crossed leg beckoned invitingly. She was rocking it back and forth and her shoe was dangling off her foot. Her crotch teased and lured from under her short hem.

"Hello boys," she said. They asked what she was doing there and she gave them the spiel about the LGBT newspaper. Surely there must be homosexual activity going on in the locker room, seeing that young athletic men were always prancing around naked. She said it as a statement and not a question.

James' cock was still soft, although showing sins of life. Monica liked that he could follow orders, although the cold shower probably helped. It was important for the audience to watch the cocks harden. James would be quick about it, she knew, but William might take a while. That would be a story within a story.

William, on the other hand, was experiencing a different reality. The Viagra was just starting to kick in, although he had already forgotten that he had taken it. For some unexplained reason he latched onto Jane and zoned in, focusing on her foot as it swung back and forth. He found it mesmerizing, hypnotic. Her white shoes were the same shade as her dress. Remarkable. He shifted his gaze upward, and he marveled at the muscle tone of her calf. She kept herself in good shape. Wow, it's hot in here, he thought. William continued his appraisal, and pretty soon he was admiring the delights of her delectable thigh, and he stayed with it all the way until it disappeared under the material of her skirt. It is at that very spot, the top of the thigh, which often gets flabby with cellulite, but not in Jane's case. Her legs were ripped!

A startled look from Jane snapped William back to reality. And then it hit him. The first thing he felt was the ache, followed by the weight. His cock felt unbearably heavy. When a wide-bodied, twelve-inch penis reaches full erectness, one can expect a weight gain, but this seemed more than normal. William thought he had a steel rod inside his cock that wanted to push out but was prevented from doing so by the confines of his body. This feeling came out of nowhere too, which is what gave Jane that startled look. His rise to full erection took probably took no more than ten seconds from start to finish. One minute he was flaccid and the next he was raging. It was just about at eye level with the seated Jane, and it hovered menacingly in front of her.

William's cock ached, uncomfortable in its own skin. It was craving; no, make that begging to be sucked. He was a warm and flushed and his cock felt like it was on fire. Why was he so aroused, he wondered? He was confused. Could it be Jane? She was hot, but not necessarily his type. Wait a minute; what the fuck was he thinking, Jane not his type? Right now any woman was his type, and Dan wouldn't be a bad consolation prize either. Anyone would be good, as long as they gave him sexual release.

Jane had to carry the scene, so she had to ad-lib a reaction to William's erection. "Now I see why they call you Big Bill," she said, in a in a perfunctory, matter-of fact way - a stroke of brilliance that made the director very happy - before adding, "I knew there was gay stuff going on in the locker room. Your boner gives it away. Why not come out and admit it?"

While Jane the professional carried out the scene, Jane the woman was awestruck. William's cock was so hard it was pulsating, practically vibrating. She could see it twitch as it glared at her. The skin had pulled back from his tiny orb of a cockhead, and it was a much lighter shade of brown, as was the top inch of his shaft immediately beyond the head. No wonder Mandy waxed poetic about it. All that; and what a body too!"

Jane knew that she would be having intercourse with William as part of the scene - although he didn't - and it might be the only time she'd ever get to fuck him. This was her revenge on Olivia. Why should she have exclusive rights to Big Bill's penis? Fuck her. So what if she saw him first.

Finally establishing that the two men hung around in the locker room after everyone else had left so that they could give each other a body massage, they all headed off in the direction of the massage table. Each step felt like agony to William, his cock increasing its bounce, reverberating all through his groin area. But as his discomfort increased so too did his arousal. He needed to ejaculate; he had too much sperm building in his shaft.

William's inflamed cock became a scene-stealer, looking directly at the camera, which was shooting them from the front as the threesome walked to the massage table. His cock was sticking straight out and resembling what they'd later refer to as 'baseball bat' mode. Jane walked behind William, and James behind her. James, of course, was riveted on her backside, hoping for a panty peek. The potential, as well as the thrill of the chase, had firmed him up, finally. He was tempted to reach out and life up her dress, but wisely didn't.

Monica's original plan was for James to cum first, but she saw the tension in William's face, along with the severity of his boner. "William on the table first, got it?" William looked drugged to Monica. His pupils were dilated. Her first assumption was cocaine, and she debated how to best approach it.

William was expected to have one orgasm in the morning, but Jane knew it would be folly to mount him. He was too revved up and would cum in seconds. You know what, she thought, this fucker is going to have to perform his ass off. He'll have to cum twice, and if he fails...well, we have devices to deal with that.

Jane instructed William to lie down on the massage table. His stiff cock stuck straight up in the air like a twelve-inch steel column. Jane stood over him from one side of the table, and James took the other. She scratched a fingernail at the bottom of his shaft and ran it up to its midpoint, taking delight as he gasped and groaned. Pre-cum began to ooze out of his cock-head. Jane knew cocks, and she knew that Big Bill was close to bursting.

"I don't know what's gotten into you," she said, "but you're Big Bad Bill. You got quite a specimen, don't you?" William uttered something unintelligible, but who cared, as long as he had a massive, rock-hard boner. This is gold, Monica was thinking. What an unexpected treasure: William's raised flagpole in full glory, and her cameras were capturing all of it. She wondered what Jane would do next, for they were in unscripted territory. She had done everything right so far, so Monica was confident she'd stay Donkey-worthy.

"I said, he has quite a specimen, doesn't he, James?" Jane sounded stern. James nodded in agreement.

"If I wasn't here, what would you boys do to yourselves?" Silence reigned; James froze, he had no answer, while William was too aroused to think about dialogue. All he knew was that he had a fire down below and it needed to be put out. He writhed on the massage table in a losing attempt to get comfortable.

Jane placed her hand on his forehead. She was in no hurry to change the dynamic, which was William's cock front and center. His penis was the ultimate star of the video, and it had been served up on a platter to them right from the start. Sometimes you just get lucky. "My, you are really turned-on. My paper is going to love this. You," she said, indicating James, using the stern voice again, "suck his cock, you dickhead!"

William was hoping for Jane's lips to lock onto his enraged member, but right now he'd take anyone's. James' cock, meanwhile, was approaching maximum erectness too, and it was also in Jane's direct line of sight, yet she was showering more attention on William's member. Fuck it, he thought, he wasn't going to worry about it; his time would come. He had done enough of these to know. He decided to give the best blowjob he could. Sucking a cock had always been a chore, something to get over with as quickly as possible. James never received pleasure from it and he didn't care whether his technique was good or bad. But William was different. James genuinely wanted to please him. He had gone to the trouble of getting a full boner, and James wanted to reward him. They'll thank me later, he thought, as he threw everything he had into satisfying William; tongue, teeth, lips, you name it.

Jane took a step back. "I hope you don't mind if I remove my dress. Things might get a little messy around here." She stripped off as sexily as she could, but her target audience was distracted, much to her dismay. William was lying back on the table with his eyes closed and James was consumed with his task at hand. It was too bad, because a panty pervert like James would have been very, very pleased. He had once rummaged through Jane's panty drawer, so he knew that she had over fifty pairs. His goal was to she her in all of them, and today would be another notch on his belt. Had he been paying attention he would have noticed that her panties were the same shade of white as her dress, and adorned with random shapes and designs in a pink and lime green color motif, spread out all over the garment in a very abstract way. Jane had spent about fifteen minutes this morning debating what underwear to put on. The bra was easy; most of her collection was plain white, although she had several different shades of the color, but when it came to panties, she had a lot of variety and her choice was influenced by whatever dress she was wearing. What sold her on the pink and lime patterned pair was that there was a narrow, white-lacy perimeter around the bottom of them, which made her feel feminine, and why not feel feminine when you're working with twenty-six inches of combined man-meat.

William wasn't concerned with Jane's panty choice. His cock was being manhandled, and the sexual release he desperately needed was imminent. He grunted with more frequency and he tensed his arms on the table. His neck muscles bulged prominently and his body spasms became more aggressive.

"Keep it up," he panted. "So good...so good...uh, uh, yes, that's it...THAT'S IT! YESSSSSS! AAAHHHH!"

A quick squirt of white sticky love juice shot out of William's tiny cock-head as if fired by a rocket, landing on his own shoulder. He gasped with relief. James bent the big guy's cock forward and then backward, and a blast of semen flew into the air. James' hand slipped off of the organ, but that didn't affect the eruption. Semen rolled down the lengthy shaft, settling in his pubic hair, with some dribbling down the side of his leg. About ten deep breaths later, the spasms ended, as did the vibrations, and the agonized whimpering too. His body finally relaxed; William was done. It was a wrap.

James' hand was smeared with William's excretions, and he was handed a towel. He was immediately cognizant of Jane clad in her undies - white bra and a mod sixties panties. So she moved the retro look from her dress to her panties, James thought. His penis approved, and as James was in the process of climbing on to the massage table everyone could see the impact that Jane had on Mr. Penis. In just a matter of seconds, fourteen inches was blazing in all its magnificence. Take that, William!

William quickly hardened again, but with a lesser sense of urgency, now that he had one ejaculation out of the way. It did not go unnoticed by Jane, who was thinking, 'oh yeah, you'll be cumming a second time, Mister Big Bad Bill'.

But right now it was James' turn. The scene began with a naked, boned-up William massaging his legs and bra-and-panty-clad Jane doing his upper chest.

"I'll tell you what," she said to William. "You start down there, I'll start up here, and we'll meet in the middle, which will be right around the penis, I'd say."

James was intoxicated by Jane's shampoo, her subtle perfume, and the cleavage showing from her bra as she leant forward to massage him. His maxed-out boner hugged his body, stopping just short of his naval.

They met at the penis, as predicted. Without waiting to be told, William began sucking James' cock. Good God man, he was thinking, it's fourteen inches, I must pay homage.

Jane rested her head on James chest and watched the blowjob from ground level.

The last thing James remembered before he ejaculated was a strand of Jane's lustrous hair brushing against his chin. Not much to go on, admittedly, but being in physical contact with Jane, in any manner, shape or form, was like kryptonite to him.

Jane really did decide to 'take one for the team', because by positioning herself the way she did almost guaranteed that James, a prodigious cummer, would spray her right in the face. She would swear that she did it for the benefit of the video, but Olivia and Monica knew better.

James yelped with pleasure, William removed his mouth and jerked it as hard as he could. James couldn't see him spurts, but he saw Jane's reaction to them. First came the recoil, followed by "ugh", followed by acceptance, as she held her hands out in exasperation, thus providing an easier path for the drenching semen to reach its target.

Monica kept the cameras rolling after the ejaculation has cease, because she wanted to see Jane's reaction. Her hair and face were splattered with James' output. But she said nothing. Sometimes dialogue isn't necessary. It was a virtuoso performance on her part, and she wasn't done yet.

*****

The original plan was to shoot Dan and Liz's scene next, but William was boned and Monica didn't want to lose it. She thought he'd be good for only one cum in the morning, and boy was she wrong. It was out of character for William, according to Olivia. Monica had heard that some actors use cocaine to increase their performance, including the application of some on their pee holes. But that was supposed to prolong the sex act and delay the orgasm, which was the opposite of what just happened. Was he snorting it? She'd have to talk to him about that.

Monica asked Olivia to check on Dan and Liz and then had Jane lie face down on the massage table. She was still wearing her underwear. William was beginning to develop a real appreciation for her physical charms, although that might have been the Viagra talking. But the camera didn't care about motivation, it only card about miniskirts and boners.

An erect James was standing at the side opposite of William, watching. Monica warned him not to touch himself until told.

William worked on Jane's shoulders and then gently unhooked her bra clasp. Jane lifted her body and lowered the straps off of her shoulders. Then, lifting slightly, she removed her bra. Seeing fourteen inches of man-meat, she playfully wrapped her bra around James' shaft, tying a loose knot to secure it. And it would be secure too, at long as James was erect, which might be for hours.

William moved down to Jane's waist and slowly lowered her panties. Her tan line was really sexy, he thought. Her buttocks were as close to perfect as William had ever seen. He was really glad that he was working with females. Bi was okay too, as long as girls were around. It was amazing how quickly William was being converted.

But back to Jane's butt-cheeks...William, who was getting more and more aroused by the second, slapped his cock against then. He then leaved down and delicately kissed each cheek. With his hand he massaged her butt and then moved it down, making contact with her vagina. He used his fingers to arouse and lubricate her. Jane moaned with pleasure.

Monica cut, and when they resumed shooting, William was back on the table. The cameras rolled and Jane mounted him. She rode him cowgirl style, turning around at one point so that her magnificent butt cheeks were facing William. She placed her hands on the table's edge and gave him a good hard ride, bouncing up and down on Big Bad Bill's elongated shaft.

"Don't just stand there," she said to James. "Jerk off!" That was a demand he'd have no trouble obeying.

William was starting to buck. Jane was providing just the right amount of pressure. Her vagina walls felt like hot, buttered velvet to his steel rod. It hit him suddenly, for just seconds after Jane had made her demand on James the overriding sensation of an impending orgasm made his body convulse. He could barely talk; it was all he could do to announce his orgasm, as the muffled of 'I'm cumming' could be detected.

Monica was suddenly faced with a crisis. Jane's hands were being used for balance, each one holding on to the table's edge. William was in no position to pull his cock out, even if he had thought of it. His imminent orgasm had taken over his thought process. There was a real chance they could lose the money shot. Monica cursed silently.

James, however, had been paying attention. He reached over and pulled William's cock out of Jane's vagina right as it began to spurt. It was a good one too, seeing that it was his second ejaculation. James' hand stroked hard and fast, and William's penis thanked him the best way it could, by quickly turning Jane's pubic hair white with semen. Monica was pleased with the scene, making a mental note to give James a bonus.

But James wasn't through. Once William was drained he resumed beating his meat, and shortly thereafter a couple of blasts of semen found its way on to Jane's luscious thighs.

That was a wrap.

12