Donkey Boy William Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No time to savor the happy ending, there was more work to be done. Jacky was finding it difficult to penetrate William from the new position they were in. She couldn't get the dildo to stay in. Her movements had become hesitant, timid. Monica halted. You are what you are, she thought. Jacky wasn't a domme; she was a sexpot. What she really wanted was a big cock inside of her, and she was probably too overwhelmed by William to fuck him properly. What they were filming didn't need continuity; it was a series of individual scenes with non-binding connections. So why not get her into her comfort zone?

And that's how it came to be that the next time the cameras were rolling Jacky was naked, William had mounted her, and they were fucking with a relish and a passion rarely seen in a Donkey shoot. James and Sydney joined Yuri and Rex in watching.

"Get on top, Jacky," Monica instructed, the better to expose William's twelve-inch spear, and there was no chance of her bungling that move. Jacky enthusiastically slid down the towering pole also known as Big Bill's shaft. He was holding her ample breasts with his hands and he used his formidable muscles to help propel her into her up-and-down-rhythm as she rode him, not that Jacky needed much help.

Yuri and Rex hugged like lovebirds, while James got warm and fuzzy when Sydney whispered in his ear, "I hope I didn't come on too strong."

James' replied. "What planet are you from?" Sydney simply smirked.

Jacky's moans filled the room. She was now on her hands and knees, and it was William who was doing the pumping. He had just gotten into his trademark half-standing, half-stooping position, penetrating her from a high angle that was designed for maximum pleasure, as Olivia could attest. It required a lot of body strength to maintain the pose, but if one could, and William could, it was a guaranteed female orgasm-inducer. Towards that end, he ravished Jacky savagely, not letting up for a moment. In his hands his co-star became a rag-doll, existing solely for the primal pleasure of a man-beast lost in his own lust. That's the message William's fucking style was transmitting. He really was The King.

It was during intercourse with Jacky that William had an epiphany. He wasn't going back to his old ways. His cock felt warm and safe inside a vagina. Fucking women was much more fun. He was through with gay porn, as soon as he finished his existing commitments. Sure, the money was greater, but so was the hassle and, besides, he had saved some money, and it wasn't like he'd be working for free. And more than that, he had forgotten how much he enjoyed the company of women. It was all men on a gay film set; too much testosterone. He liked ladies devouring him with their hungry eyes, the leering glances, even Jo popping in unannounced for a piece of eye-candy. And the presence of females had a good effect on the other men. It chilled them out, for if they weren't chilled they wouldn't be tolerated. The women were boss here. It was a good environment. So it was goodbye King William and hello Big Bill. He sighed; they'd have to come up with a better name. But right now, time to deliver the goods.

Jacky was writing and moaning so loudly that nobody heard William announce his orgasm, but he knew the score, and wasn't about to disappoint Monica. He pulled his sword out and, with legs spread wide and slightly bent at the knee, he held on to his dick and aimed it airborne. He began to dribble semen, which was cool, although disproportionate to the buildup. But William knew what he was doing, and a moment or two later he launched a large, white gooey missile that flew out into space and landed on Jacky's back. Another round was fired with a little less velocity, followed by a stream of white lava that oozed out from his organ and crept down his formidable shaft.

Jacky slumped down, sexually satisfied, her head resting on her arms. She had heard his grunts and felt the warm wet liquid splash down on her. Too bad she didn't get to see the sperm-launch in real time, but she'd later watch it online, and the image of love juice spewing out of William's large cock would be her go-to fantasy for a very long while.

A spent William relaxed on the ground next to Jacky with his hands clasped behind his head. It was now that the value of his penis showed itself. Wet and sparkling, it faced sideways and hung in the air slightly above his thigh, as if gravity had been suspended. A great takeaway for Monica, and what an image for the website! Jacky went to touch it - who could blame her - but the director intervened. She wanted unfettered access for the cameras, maximizing the star attraction. William closed his eyes and adulated in the moment.

Jo came over to announce that lunch had arrived. James followed Sydney into the other room, monitoring closely the bounce in her buttock cheeks as she walked. It surprised her that James made no attempt to get dressed or covered up, content to remain nude. The same went for William. These must be the perks Yanka had been referring to when she sold Sydney on being a Donkey girl. Of course she had no shame parading around in her black leather bra and black satin panties. Well, a little shame perhaps, but kept in perspective by the exposed dicks parading around her.

William kept looking over to the edge of the room, where stood a gorgeous woman with short blonde hair and a black mini-dress that rivaled anything Jane wore. When she saw Rex she rushed up to greet him, and he lifted her up in the air and smothered her with hugs and kisses. There was a brief panty sighting, and William smiled. He looked over at James, the high-energy panty pervert, to see whether he had enjoyed the view, but James was in a bind.

Of course James noticed the mini-dress right away. To him it said, 'fuck me, I'm available'. Sydney noticed too; that was the problem. She would know if James's gaze turned to the upskirt-in-waiting. Part of the thrill of being a pervert is going undetected, thus he was torn between his cock and his head, one wanting to salivate and lust at the mini, the other wanting to earn Sydney's respect. What remained a mystery was why he thought that, after having jerked off while his butt was getting serviced, she would lose respect for him because of a panty perversion.

Rex introduced his girlfriend. Girlfriend? To the surprise of many, Rex indeed did have a girlfriend, and a very attractive one at that. Rex and Melody had a slightly offbeat relationship, but it seemed to work for them...Sexually attracted to Melody and quite capable of performing, Rex also had a healthy craving for cock, and he needed a fix every now and again. As a body-builder who spent half his day in the gym, Rex had easy access to cock, but it was too close to home. Melody worked as an administrative assistant for a Hollywood production company, and she knew someone who booked talent for gay porn.

Melody was very understanding about Rex's conflicted situation. In a way, Rex's bisexuality excited her. It seemed like a cute deviance to her; after all, we are what we are. She mentioned the gay porn connection she had at the office, and that's how Rex became Sexy Rexy. From Melody's perspective, Rex wasn't cheating. Had he been with a woman...now that would be cheating, but if he wants a cock, then fine, let him have it. But why not get paid for it too.

In return Melody got to satisfy her own craving, which was extra-large penises. Odd that she ended up with Rex, but she had been seduced by his muscles and manliness, and accepted his faults, i.e. a small penis. But when she got the itch for a big one, a ritual began where Rex would fill her in on some of the large penises that he had seen in the gym's communal shower. It would be too daring to fuck one of those men, but it got her in the mood, and a phone call to a male escort service brought a well-endowed stud into her bedroom for a few hours...Rex would even watch sometimes, and jerk off while she was being fucked. The beauty of this arrangement was that bouts like these were followed by weeks of raw, ravaging sexual bliss between them, until the next time the itch needed to be scratched.

Melody was very attractive. She was twenty-four and had short blonde hair parted in the middle that hung down on both sides to just below her ears. Her face was so pretty that the short hair added to her luster which, when combined with the mini-dress, made a very strong statement. To Monica it said, 'I am a Donkey Girl wannabe'. It didn't matter that her boobs were small or that her butt was nonexistent. She was thin, like a model, which she could have been. Melody worked only a half-day today, and she came to the health club primarily to pick Rex up, as his car was being repaired, but she arrived early in order to spend time with him on the film set. After all, he watched her fuck someone, so why not return the favor. She was surprised, and flattered, when Monica asked if she wanted to earn some extra money. Melody looked at William, spending a little extra time admiring his package, then she looked at Rex, who looked like he was okay with it, and when Monica said she could work with any man in the room her eyes lit up, which is how William found himself paired with Rex's girlfriend.

****

William stood upright with hands clasped behind his head. On one side stood James, who had assumed a similar position. Yuri did likewise from the other side. A little priming before the scene began meant that Yuri's cock stuck straight out, James' was sticking straight up and William's angled downward. Not the most obvious of takeaways, but Monica knew her market, and if it appealed to her the deviates would surely follow.

Seeing Jacky and Sydney in their underwear, Melody began to unzip her dress, but Monica told her to keep it on. One upskirt would be worth more than any statement her bra and panties could make. Plus, it would heighten the anticipation were she to remove the dress later.

The ladies were each handed a 'can't miss' paddle, its name deriving from its width, meaning it couldn't miss its target. Melody took up position behind William, Sydney remained with James, and Jacky stood by Yuri.

Monica told Rex to stand in front of the men. When the paddling began he was instructed to masturbate.

"And don't worry about where your cum lands," said Monica. "No aiming, just let it rip; where it goes it goes."

The next thing the men knew they were experiencing sharp, searing pain. Loud, smacking noises reverberated through the room, the sound of paddles on butt-cheeks, which created an aura of danger when combined with the cries of anguish and pain from the naked men.

Monica was most interested in the reaction of the penises to the spanking, and she gave it a lot of attention, but the sight of the woman beating on the men made a strong statement too, so she included a lot of shots that captured all the players in their entirety, including Rex and his hand action. This is pure gold, she thought to herself. She looked over at Jane, but she seemed distracted. She watched the proceedings, but not with any gusto. This was very un-Jane-like.

Yuri, of course, was in heaven. Being paddled by a busty, blonde MILF, her boobs practically bursting out of her tight bra, was a very appealing fantasy. He was able to ignore the welts piling up on his butt and focus on the bigger picture, which was that his cock was rock-hard, and every smack made it tighter and tighter. Yuri felt that he was no longer in control of his penis. It had separated from his body, operating on its own.

Jacky was enjoying this far more than the dildo scene. She saw Yuri's boner protruding out, and she too wondered how a man so small could have a cock so big...And damn, was it stiff or what? It was practically vibrating, fluttering. Jacky had been around the block a few times, and she knew a thing or two, but she was not aware of Yuri's propensity to reach orgasm by spontaneous combustion. She playfully bent his stiff rod to one side. Her objective was to watch it bounce back into position, which seemed innocent enough, but to Yuri it felt like a million volts of electricity had just been injected into his cock. Still not knowing what she was dealing with, the buxom lady pressed against him and cupped his balls in her hand and began to fondle them. That did it. Now it was Jacky who uttered a cry, but it was a cry of surprise as, without warning, Yuri began spurting fluid.

Three rapid blasts of sperm spat out, after which the semen began to gather on the underside of his cock-head and slither down his shaft, where it remained. It gave Jacky an idea. She quickly gave him a few more smacks on his backside, which caused his cock to bounce, and that was enough to dislodge the semen and send it to the floor.

"Okay, who's next," said Monica? James had the more impressive boner, so she started with him.

Sydney toyed with James. "This will hurt me more than it will hurt you...yeah right," she said, laughing, before winding up and smacking him with all her considerable might. James grimaced and adjusted his leg to shift the burden of pain, but he had taken her first shot and survived.

"That's the best you got," he taunted?"

Sydney followed with four hard smacks, each timed to follow the previous one at exact intervals. James grunted, but remained resolute. Sydney stepped in front of James to assess the damage. She nodded up and down in admiration of the way his cock was responding to her labors.

"When I'm done with you that boner will droop like a wet noodle." She gave him another four smacks from the paddle. James' butt cheeks turned red from abrasions, and little drops of blood appeared. He agonized a little louder, but when Sydney came to his front side again to see what she had done, James' boner had not subsided.

Jacky walked over. "Let me show you how it's done," she said, and she began smacking James as hard as Sydney had been doing. Sydney reached down, grabbed his cock, and started to yank on it. Jacky would smack and Sydney would pull. Push and pull, push and pull; there was smacking, loud smacking, and more pushing and pulling, back and forth, up and down. It drove James's crazy, the pushing and pulling, that is. Sydney's yanking had sent James to the big rock-candy mountain where fantasies are fulfilled, dreams come true, and an Amazon with a devilish, dimpled smile uses her hand to send spasms of ecstasy through his loins, culminating with a massive output of love juice to satisfy even the most hardened and jaded of connoisseurs.

When finished, James breathed deeply, a thin smile of contentment on his face. Jacky had stopped her paddling, and all was well. More than well, actually. Sydney had just given him a hand-job. Goddamn, Sydney had just jerked him off! He was so thrilled that he cared not that Sydney brought her hand to his mouth and made him lick off his own cum and swallow it. Nothing could spoil this moment, and Sydney's hand in his mouth was a magical feeling too, regardless of the circumstances behind it.

James was so enamored with Sydney that he took no notice of Melody as she began to beat on William. But she wasn't into punishment, and couldn't bring herself to hurt William too much, so her paddling was half-hearted at best. But she wasn't a dummy, so she compensated by exaggerating her body motions in way that would cause her dress to rise. James thus missed several panty sightings, but it was chump change compared to an Amazonian hand-job.

All of a sudden there was a loud yell. It was Rex. His exertions had reached a favorable conclusion. He closed his eyes and, following orders, cared not where his discharged semen landed, most of which ended up on the ground a few feet from where he stood. Melody squealed in delight as his muscles contorted obscenely in response to the orgasm.

"Go get him sweetness," Rex said. "Hurt the big bastard!"

"I can't," said Melody. "I'd rather suck it." And she got down on her knees in front of William and began to use her tongue seductively on his tiny cock-head, thinking it would rise to prominence, not realizing that what she saw was what she got. "He's all shaft", she cried out," inserting his organ into her mouth. Finally, Jane showed an interest. 'He's all shaft', what a great way to describe it, she thought, as Melody used her oral skills to bring him to maximum hardness.

Mandy backed off and stroked his cock slowly, savoring the view. "Why don't you paddle him for me like you did the other guy," she said. "I'll work from down here."

William was able to look down the front of her dress, but her white bra concealed small breasts that were barely worth a look. But she was a damn good cocksucker. William spread his legs a little wider to better balance himself.

"Harder," Melody said. "Hit him harder." Jacky did. If men were doing this to William, and many had, he'd be bored, impatiently waiting to spill his seed so that the scene would be finished. But between Jacky and Melody, he was no hurry to end things. He had some rough sex in his past, far worse than anything Jacky could inflict, so he was able to tune her out and concentrated on Melody. His cock tingled from her touch. Her mouth was warm. Waves of ecstasy periodically rushed through his body, starting at his loin and rising through his body until it enveloped him entirely. His erect cock wanted to angle down, but Melody kept raising it up for easier access, and this created enormous pressure on his shaft, a good kind of pressure.

"Oh my god," he gasped, "sensational...what a blow-job. That's it...keep sucking. Keep...ah...keep..."

William was done talking; he let his penis speak for him. He looked down and relished the sight of Melody's face getting splattered with his essence. It aroused him to no end. She didn't flinch. She took it without hesitation. She rubbed his cock over her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, until her entire face was smeared with his sperm. William sagged with relief. "That was one fantastic blowjob," he panted. Melody smiled.

"I think we've done a good day's work," Monica said, with understatement.

James turns to Sydney. "Would you like to, uh, go get a drink or something, and then maybe dinner," he asked hesitatingly"

Sydney smiled. "Are you asking me on a date or something?"

"No," he said, defensively. "Not a date. Just..."

"I know," she said. "You want to get me drunk and have your way with me?"

"No, of course not...well," he grinned, "I liked the way you worked me over. If you wanted to, uh, do me again..."

"I think I'd rather just fuck." Oh my God, did I really just say that, she thought? Sydney was surprised at her frankness.

"There's so much about you I don't know," James said.

Sydney clammed up; she had already said too much.

William had never seen Jane so subdued. "Are you okay," he asked?

"Want to come back to my place and have some hot and heavy, guilt-free sex? No strings attached."

"I'd love to," he said, "but I don't know. I'm pretty well worn out."

"Good. Then you can stay harder and fuck longer. And I got booze and weed."

"No strings attached, huh? You got yourself a deal."

Monica would have loved to troop off with Yuri for some private tutoring, but she had a meeting with Pete concerning the next day's agenda.

****

Pete did not arrive alone. He came with two girls, two very young, nubile girls. It took some convincing for Monica to believe they were eighteen. But they had what appeared to be legitimate driver licenses to prove it.

"Did Pete say what you would be doing tomorrow?"

"Uh, fucking and sucking," the brunette said. And both girls giggled. The brunette was Sunny. She was Pete's favorite of the two. She had long, straight, light brown hair that reached more than halfway down her back. Her summer sundress was tied off behind her neck, making it clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her young, breasts were shaped like little pears. The sundress ran out of material shortly after reaching her crotch, and as soon as she sat down Monica could see that she was wearing white cotton panties.