Donkey Boy William Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girl had blonde hair that extended a little past her shoulders. Where Sunny's physique was rounded, Angie's was angular. When the day began was wearing a red top that was belted around the waist, and she combined it with white-colored hotpants that were extremely short and extremely tight. Her top was long and extended down below her waist, concealing the hotpants when she was standing. Thus at first glance Monica assumed that she had on the shortest red dress ever designed. If only James were here, she thought.

"How many guys did you get?"

"Nine, I think."

"What about their cocks?"

"I don't know. I didn't check them out."

"Then how did you pick them?"

"I didn't. Jo fucking picked them

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I didn't fucking look at their dicks. You spend so much time with fags you forget that some men are straight. Jesus Christ, Jo fucking chose them."

Jo knew what was important, so Monica felt better. Still, one cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, so it all depended on the raw material.

"What about girls?"

"Five," Pete answered. "Five girls. I approved them myself."

"Why do I have to ask this," she said, but did you tell them to wear miniskirts?"

Pete smirked. "Of course I did."

Monica needed a lot of bodies for a scene at the swimming pool, and it was Pete who suggested that he offer some select club members a chance to appear in the video. It might appease them for closing down the spa while Donkey was using the premises. The men would have to be naked, but since a lot of them already did so when they were at the health club, that shouldn't put them off. Jo made the offer to about twenty men who she thought might be worthy, and nine of them agreed. She teased by hinting that there might be a group masturbation scene. It wasn't confirmed yet, and participation would be voluntary, "but I'll be there watching," she said, with a twinkle in her eye. If she were as good as she thought she was, she'd have one hundred percent compliance.

The men were needed at the swimming pool, where everyone swam naked. Although there would be sex, the naked club members would be extras, background shots mostly, or else in the pool. In addition to the nine men selected by Jo, William, Pete and Rex would be there for the sex scenes, as well as Huey and Dewey, Olivia's boys, for some young-lookers were required. A third youngish-looking boy was needed, and Tim reluctantly agreed to do it. After co-starring in his initial role, it was a comedown to work in a large group, and he also didn't like being typecast as a young boy. But Monica offered to sweeten the pot, which is what probably won Tim over

The women would be taking a tour of the premises and accidently come across the naked men at the pool. At least that's how it would start. Pete's girls, Sunny and Angie, would be taking the tour. In a case of art imitating life, Jo would be cast as tour leader. Olivia herself would be making a rare appearance, along with her boobs. If things went according to plan, they would make a sandwich out of either Huey or Dewey's penis, whomever was the luckiest.

There was also a British woman named Wendy who had worked on Firehouse, a breakout Donkey video that featured James and his fourteen-inch organ. Customer feedback indicated that she was extremely popular, and Pete had finally convinced her to return to the fold. Six women were required for the sex; Monica had five. Melody was supposed to be number six, but she wasn't sure if she could take a day off from work, and she wouldn't know until the morning. If no Melody, Monica hoped that was that one of the women Pete hired as extras could be convinced to take things up a notch.

The men were getting twenty five dollars and the women fifty. Jo told the men that if there were a masturbation scene, anyone agreeing to take part would get an extra seventy-five bucks. If Monica needed another woman and saw one who intrigued her, perhaps a financial incentive could get her to participate. If not, she'd think of something. She always did.

"Pete, are you okay with the women from your club seeing your pecker?"

He snorted. "Most of them already have."

"And jerking, have they seen that too?"

"Don't worry about me. Just remember, I work with Sunny. In fact, if that's it, we'll be off. We gotta do some rehearsing." He paused. "Hey, why don't you join us?"

Monica laughed. "You're out of your mind."

"No, seriously. You wouldn't believe the things Angie can do with her tongue."