Donkey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my hands on my hips, I offered her a sympathetic shrug of my shoulders/

"You wanted to see a donkey dick."

"I did! But now I want to see what else you can do with it. And what I can do with it too."

"I mean, if you want to stop..."

"Not at all." Jenna said, looking up at me as she slipped down to her knees before me. With her face now effectively eye level with my dick, she bit down on her bottom lip before shaking her head slightly. "This really is bloody massive."

"Thanks." I said, rather stupidly but she didn't seem to mind as her hands curled down around my shaft and she slowly stroked her hands up and down on my length. She wetted her lips gently before opening her mouth and holding my dick steady and directly in front of her face. She bit down on her bottom lip and giggled at it as she stroked her hands up and down.

"I can't believe I've got this big dick in my hands." She said, shaking her head while she slipped them both up and down. "Fuck... Holly wasn't kidding."

Before I even had a chance to say anything else, Jenna opened her mouth and pushed her tongue down against my cock's head, offering it an experimental lick to taste my cock's head. Moaning at the taste, Jenna opened her mouth up just a little bit wider and then closed her mouth down around my entire dick's width. Jenna's eyes went wide at the fact that her mouth had managed to stretch out around my cock, but she kept going. Pushing her mouth down just a little bit further on my length, Jenna was seemingly doing the impossible for someone as small as she was. Her mouth pushed just a little further and my cock slipped just a little bit further into her mouth and she was left with an impossibly large object in her small mouth. Both of her hands were left wrapped around the base of my shaft, her two hands stroked up and down on the bottom of my dick working on getting me more and more worked up over her.

The Doctor Who actress slipped her mouth up and down on just over the bellend of my dick, the head of my cock now nestled firmly in her mouth and she was left to just deal with that inside of her mouth. I could feel her pooling more saliva over my dick, as if she was working to lubricate it. Slipping my dick against her throat, Jenna started to push my cock inside of her mouth and moving herself down just a little bit further with each bob of her head. I could already feel the head of my dick pressing against Jenna's throat even with her working on sucking my dick down a little bit further with each push of her mouth. My dick bumped against her throat again with another push and she coughed against it. I thought she was ready to give up but instead she furrowed her brow and then took one of her hands off of my dick's base. She moved that hand up to my stomach and held me in place before she pushed her mouth forward once more and my donkey dick slid just a little bit further down into her mouth. Looking down at her, as she took my dick into her mouth, I could see that she had as much of my dick buried inside of her mouth as she could do, but now, her throat had a slight bulge in it from where she had swallowed my dick. It was actually pretty impressive to look at the fact that someone so petite had taken my dick so deeply in her mouth and throat.

Her hands moved up off of my waist and down towards the door to her flat, she pressed her palms down flat against the door and then she started to push her mouth down even further on my cock. Now fully lodged inside of her mouth, Jenna's big eyes floated up to look at me before she moaned and coughed around the object in her mouth. With her having my dick so deep inside of her throat, I could feel her squeezing me and it was enough to make the teasing I had received all night come to life and I was going to cum. Looking down at her, we both seemed to know what was happening and Jenna simply dug her fingers into my ass and kept my cock buried inside of her throat.

That was definitely a mistake for her.

Having such a large dick often meant that I would cum a lot more than the average person and with my dick inside of her, I started to cum. Shooting a large series of ropes into her mouth and right down her throat, I kept going and going until I had fired maybe eight or nine ropes and she had to simply kneel there and take it. Pushing up off of the wall with a soft exertion, she brought her mouth up off of my cock and the large, thick cock popped from her mouth and then almost slapstick-esque slapped her in the face. She let out a moan at the contact before looking up at me and licking her lips slowly.

"Oh fuck me... Do you always cum that much?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Most of the time yeah..."

"Fuck... I just about fitted this in my mouth. Do you think I can get it in my pussy?"

She pulled herself up off of her knees and placed her hands on my chest to gently push me back to give us some room. Moving into the kitchen, her bare feet moved from the carpet of the inside of the flat and she then walked over into the kitchen and towards the table. Bending herself over the edge and effectively presenting herself to me, it was definitely a tempting target for me. Moving off of the door and heading over to where she was, I licked my lips and joined her inside of the kitchen. Looking at the pastel blue colouring of the table, it was a nice contrast with her pink skin and the black of her underwear as well. Jenna looked over her shoulders at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

"I'm just thinking..." I started, stroking my length slowly and keeping it hard while I inspected the hot wet spot between Jenna's legs. "This is pretty big and you're pretty small. I don't know if the blowjob will get me inside of you. We're probably going to need to get you wet too."

"Oh I already am..."

"I don't know if that will be enough." I replied, looking at the rear of the Doctor Who actress and genuinely wondering just what I could do to get my dick inside her. Getting down on my knees behind her, I slipped my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly tugged them down and away from her groin and down towards the floor. Jenna giggled gently as the cool air of the flat danced against her pussy's lips, her hand came down from the table and knitted their way through my hair as I stayed down behind her and between her legs.

My hands ran down the back of each of her legs before I slowly guided her right leg up and then her left, slipping the midnight black thong off of her legs and into my hands. Looking at the lacy material, I licked my lips and then looked up at her gorgeous, glistening pussy. Moving my face up, I used my index and middle finger to spread her pussy's lips apart and then took a long, experimental lick of her folds. Jenna moaned in pleasure at the contact of my tongue to her folds before I ran my tongue over her pussy's lips again, weaving my tongue up and all over her folds to make sure I got as much of her as I could do. My hands ran up to her ass and I got a good handful of her cheeks to keep her bent over while I ran my tongue against her pussy's lips, weaving my way up and then down. Running through her delicious folds, I made sure to get every little bit of her as she was left bent over the table and was just lying over the edge and taking it.

"Ohhh fuck yeah... Fuck... Donkey dick can eat pussy too? Fuck that's good..." Jenna moaned as she was left bent over the edge of the table.

Offering her cheeks an experimental slap, I listened to how she reacted as I continued to weave my tongue all over her folds, the texture of her pussy lips. Licking my tongue in and out of every little drop and part of her folds, I could taste her delicious arousal on my tongue and with every flick of my tongue I could almost feel her body tensing and she was seeming to get closer and closer with each flick of my tongue. My hands rested on the curve of her ass and I gently squeezed down on her cheeks as I flicked my tongue over her folds and running down to the hood of her clit. Using my thumb, I gently revealed the hard little nub and wrapped my lips right around it to start teasing it with the tip of my tongue. Jenna reacted very strongly to it, her fingers clawed at my hair as I started to suck on her. Using my left hand, I rolled it down from her ass cheek and to her pussy, slipping my finger inside of her to further stretch her out all while I focused on getting her wetter and wetter.

Jenna's pussy was positively dripping wet now and I could feel her juices dripping against my jaw all while I slipped my tongue against her clit, dancing over it while my lips sucked on her clit. Jenna's hips started to roll from side to side and her body was trembling in my hands all while I fingered her folds and also sucked on her clit. Jenna was panting and I could almost hear her orgasm coming on, my eyes looked up at her over the curve of her ass and all I could see was a mess of dark hair sliding from side to side as she was eaten out and fingered from behind. My right hand continued to massage and touch at her leg, sliding up and down and exploring her thigh while I continued to drive her through to a hard orgasm. Sucking against her hard little clit, I pressed my teeth down against it and very gently rolled it from side to side before watching her head drop down to the table and her body seemed to tighten up and her hot body exploded.

Holding Jenna upright as best as I could do, I continued to lick and suck at her while she came hard over my face. Her body rocked forward and made the table bounce and shake underneath her as my tongue made short work of her. Slowly, I pulled my face away from her pussy and rocked back on my knees, looking up at her with a delighted smile on my face. Jenna managed to lift her head up off of the table and looked back at me, a smile on her face as she sucked in some air and tried to steady herself on her feet.

"Fuck me..."

"That's the plan." I said with a smile as I got up to my feet and helped Jenna roll over. With her hips pressing against the side of the table, she placed her hands on the side of it and pulled herself up so that her ass settled on the side of it and she then laid her back down flat on the table. Spreading her legs elegantly, Jenna managed to prop herself up on her elbows so that her big, dark eyes were looking directly at me. Walking between her legs and gripping my dick at the base, I looked down at it and then at Jenna's dripping folds. It was definitely going to be a tight fit... Pushing my hips forward, the head of my dick slipped against her folds and I did my absolute best to move my dick inside of her. The head slipped past her folds and as I ran my hands down to her side to keep a hold of her, both me and Jenna let out a low groan as my cock worked inside of her. Shaking my head, I looked up at Jenna who had her head flat back on the table and she was biting down on her bottom lip as she screwed her face up.

"This isn't working." I said, the head of my cock barely inside of her as I looked down at it and then up at Jenna's face. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, shaking her head with me in agreement. She pulled herself backwards a little bit, scooting herself up on the table and sitting upright so she was eye level with me.

"I really want to get fucked tonight too..." She almost whined by the realisation. Looking down at my dick and then over her shoulder, she clicked her fingers and hopped off of the table. On wobbly legs, Jenna walked away from the table and towards her bathroom, she was gone for a few moments before coming back with a small bottle of a clear liquid. "Sit down." I did as requested and took a seat at the kitchen table and sat down on one of the fancy looking breakfast bar stools. Spinning myself around so that I was facing her, I braced myself as she squirted a puddle of the gel into her hands and rubbed them together. She bent over at her waist and wrapped her hands around my pole stroking her hands up and down and making sure my dick was nice and lubricated. Rolling her hands up and down, Jenna licked her lips and then stroked her hand up and down once more before she took her hands away and looked down at it.

"That might do it..."

Jenna tossed the bottle of lube to the table and then threw her leg over my waist and hopped onto my lap. My cock slipped between her ass cheeks and then, she lifted her hips up held my dick steady before she pushed her hips down again and my cock slipped down inside of her. Her walls spread apart and then, with a lot of effort, she managed to sink all the way down and my cock was full inside of her. Jenna's head fell back and her long brown hair dropped down between her shoulder blades as her breasts were pushed out for me to grab a hold of. My hands ran up her body and came to rest on her chest, squeezing at both of them as she managed to sink my entire dick inside of her. I could feel her pussy lips pressing against my base and slowly, she rolled her body around, grinding herself against me and driving both of us insane. She pressed her hands on my shoulders and she started to lift herself up and then down again, riding herself up and down on me while my dick managed to stretch her out hard and fast.

Jenna's pussy tightened a lot around me as she lifted her hips up and down on me. Groaning while she worked to milk me dry, my hands came up and squeezed at her breasts before rolling down to settle on the curves of her ass, squeezing at it while she slid up and down on me. Jenna let out a long, loud groan as her body slipped up and down on me, her ass clapped against my thighs while she rode me up and down on the breakfast bar stool. Jenna's head came forward and she sank her teeth into my ear, closing her pearly whites down on my ear lobe and tugging on it. My fingers worked on kneading her ass, squeezing at the flesh while she worked herself up and down on me. Gritting my teeth and hissing in pleasure as she rode herself on me, I wondered just how I had managed to fit my impressive length inside of such a small opening.

The lube probably helped and the fact that Jenna had deepthroated me and I had made her cum already could have helped as well.

As Jenna pushed herself down, she threw her head back and her body trembled as she almost came there and then again. Holding her by the hips, I started to help roll her up and down, sliding her along my cock as she seemed to give up the control for me to take over. My hands came down to her thighs and keeping hold of her, I lifted her up off of the stool and carried her in my hands. Moving over to the wall where her main window was, the curtains were drawn and the bluetooth speaker was pumping out music, I pushed her right up against the hard wall and held her there as I started to roll my hips back and then forward.

With Jenna Coleman sandwiched between me and the wall, I started to slide my hips in and out of her. Jenna's stocking clad legs curled around my hips and her ankles locked together just above my ass as I started to roll my hips back and forth, sawing my dick inside of her. Keeping a hand on the underside of her thigh, I used my other hand to plant myself against the wall and to keep me upright while we got into a rhythm. Flicking my hips upwards and into her, I listened to the noises that were spilling from her mouth as I started to fuck her. Working my dick inside of her tight walls, she was still squeezing down on me as I pumped in and out of her with long, heavy thrusts. I gave her a particularly hard thrust and her body jolted, almost arching up off of the wall as her nails sank into my back, scratching at my skin as I rolled myself inside of her.

Keeping her pressed up against the wall of her front room, I held her up and in a perfect place for me to keep driving my dick inside her, sliding in and out with each torturous rock of my hips. The fact that I was so deep inside of her had definitely helped me stay inside of her and as I slammed my cock forward, Jenna's back arched again and her body tensed in my grasp. Rocking my cock inside of her again, I hissed in pleasure as Jenna's nails dug into my back and then she seemed to go limp, her arms falling back off of me and moved high up above her head as if she was searching for something to grab a hold of.

Looking up, I grinned and watched as she grabbed at the curtains that were hanging above the windows. Her fingers tugged on it and she held herself steady all while I started to saw myself in and out of her with a quickening pace. Her lips were parted in an almost silent moaning and her walls were working on squeezing me tightly while I pushed my dick inside her. Sliding my big dick into her and hitting one particular sweet spot inside of her, Jenna's eyes shot open and her back arched upright off of the cold plaster of the wall, her hands that had a firm grip on the curtains above us both were starting to shake and the curtains almost looked like they were coming away from the little hooks that held the fabric up.

Was I really fucking her that hard?

Shoving myself inside of her with another swift couple of pumps, Jenna's body started to wiggle and writhe while I slammed in and out of her. Slamming my hips forward and inside of her, my balls started to clap against the curve of her ass while she was pressed up between me and the wall. Sliding my hips up against her, I started to pick up the pace, rocking inside of her with a series of hard and fast shoves into her and with each hard push into her, her voice caught up in a collection of loud and long moans that were just dripping from her lips as she was bounced up and down harder and faster on my length. Sliding myself inside of her, using the head of my dick as a means to explore her inner lips and beating against all of her slick inner walls and only making the woman squeal and pant while I slipped inside of her.

With each flick of my hips inside of her, my dick was working on stretching her out and making sure to keep herself up and off of the ground while I slipped in and out of her. Holding her against the wall, my hands had a firm grip on her long legs and while my fingers had a decent grasp on her, her legs tightened and her arms started to shake and pull at the curtains above us both. With a loud squeal and another hard tightening of her walls, Jenna's hands shot forward and the curtain was pulled clean off of the rail and the lacy net curtain dropped down over the two of us as her hands came up from the curtains and knotted themselves in her hair as her walls were tight like a vice and she was cumming hard over my dick again.

With Jenna cumming hard on my dick, I held her pinned against the wall and while the curtain draped over us as if it were a sheet for us to rest in. Jenna's face was a twisted mess of pleasure as her walls squeezed down on me and her voice was crying out in the sounds of a hard, crazy powerful orgasm that was overpowering her body. With her cumming, I lifted her up off of the wall and spun her around, her body shook with each push of my hips and as she came, her body wriggled in my arms and while I managed to move her in my arms and over to the sofa in the middle of the room. Moving over to the sofa, the curtains fell from Jenna's grasp and her arms almost went limp as she collapsed in my arms. Now standing in front of the couch, I look down at Jenna who weakly opened her eyes and flashed me a smile.

"Come on, I want it doggy style." Jenna said, almost dreamily as she looked up at me.

Raising an eyebrow, I grin and put my hands back on the bottom of her thighs and slowly pull her all the way up and off of my dick. Feeling the sudden difference from not having my dick inside of her, I was tempted to let out a defeated whine from it but with Jenna now on her hands and knees in front of me and using her right index and middle finger to spread her pussy lips and open them for me, the difference was soon gone from my mind. Moving to the arms of the couch, I reached down and grabbed a hold of her hips again. Lifting her up and presenting the dripping wet entrance to me, I took a hold of my dick and then pushed myself forward and right back inside of her.