Donkey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The both of us let out a long, loud moan as my dick slid inside of her and hit the same spot I had hit when I had her pinned against the wall. My hands had a firm grip on her hips and as I pulled myself backwards and then rocked them forward again, my balls slapped against Jenna's clit and the mousy brunette squeaked in pleasure as I took her from behind. Looking at the brown hair that had dropped down to the side of her face and I couldn't really see what her face looked like, but with every push inside of her, her voice cracked a little bit and her head shot back as her body was rocked backwards and forwards. The way her voice sounded was as if she was ready to explode and when I placed my fingers in her hair and brushed the brunette locks away from her picturesque face, her next command surprised me.

"Pull my hair." That wasn't even a question, she wanted me to pull her hair.

With her brown hair against the side of my fingers, I moved my hand and entangled some of her brown locks in my fingers. The hair was weaved through my palm and then, I closed my fingers to make a fist and then yanked her head backwards with a sharp tug. Jenna's head shot back and her mouth and eyes tore open and she let out an almighty shriek of pleasure. Her walls went tight around me and I could almost feel her orgasm hitting her again and her pussy went right back to squeezing me tighter and tighter. My hand was left on her hips and while she was being pounded by me from behind, I made sure to keep a hold of her by two means as my dick slid in and out of her while my balls beat against her hard clit as well.

"Oh fuck! You donkey dicked bastard! Keep pounding me!" She groaned, her voice now an octave higher than when we had first met and while her head was stuck upright and her voice was much clearer, I simply groaned in pleasure and kept working myself in and out of her. Sliding my dick into her, and holding her in place, I could only moan and groan while my dick spread her apart. Fucking her harder and faster, I could feel my orgasm starting to build inside of me and as I kept hitting her from behind and with my hand in her hair, I could only grunt and growl.

"Going to cum..." I uttered, looking down at her and watched her body shake up and down while I took her hard from behind. Sliding myself in and out of her quicker and quicker, my teeth sunk into my bottom lip and I could only listen to the noises of our sex and Jenna's squeals and slight shrieks. Pumping against her ass, Jenna managed to pant out a single command.

"Not in me..."

That was easy to follow.

Sliding my cock out of her pussy with one single pull of my hips, I groaned and shot my final load. Shooting as much as I could do, spraying over the curve of her ass and onto the small of her back, I used my hand to steady my dick and shoot my cum all over her slightly darker, tanned skin. Looking at the pearly white cum that was dripping down her ass cheeks, I slapped the heavy head of my dick against her ass before sitting back and looking at her. Jenna had essentially given up, her body was slack and her entire frame was dropped down on the sofa and her head was to the side, sucking in air and trying her best to recover.

"I can't move my legs." Jenna giggled, her eyes managing to roll over to look at me. Taking another breath, Jenna pushed her hips up a little bit and then collapsed down again. "Fuck! That was... Fuck!" Her head hit the side of the sofa and as she took another couple of deep breaths, Jenna opened her eyes again.

"I'd love to see you out but... I think I'm just ready to pass out."

Smirking, I nodded my head and stood up. Looking down at my slick dick, I quickly packed myself away and made my way out of the flat, offering her a goodbye, it was as if she had just passed out much like what had happened with Holly.

I could definitely get used to this...