Donna and Her Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go get some rope and find out," Donna replied as she turned back to the salads.

Bob made a soft moaning sound and said, "I was afraid you were going to say that."

Donna picked up the salads and carried them over to the table. She sat one at one end of the table and one at the other end. "Want a beer to go with this?" She asked as she turned toward the small refrigerator in the corner.

"One won't hurt me but that's my limit tonight."

Donna handed him one and got the salad dressing out of the fridge. "Since you backed your boat in, I'm assuming there is more than one reason you're here tonight."

"Two birds with one stone, as they say. You're company on the one hand and a central base of operations on the other. A lake patrol boat is out of sight at the bridge and another one is over on the west end."

Donna walked over to the table and put the dressing and her beer down. She turned on the small light over the sink. "I don't know why you don't put an observation post on the south end of my island. I've made the offer more than once."

"Money for one thing," Bob said as he walked over to the opposite end of the small table and sat down. "It would take a small radar unit and an infrared scanner for one thing and they ain't cheap. A building to house them that was more or less camouflaged. Not to mention rent to you and paying someone to run it."

Donna sat down and said, "Since it could cover most if not all of the lake between here and the bridge, it would be well worth it."

Bob nodded. "Maybe I'll retire and then apply for the observer job here."

Donna grinned and picked up her fork. "Let them promote you to captain or admiral before you do."

"Lieutenant is what they keep trying to give me," Bob said as he picked up his fork and then laid it down. He picked up the salad dressing and poured some on his salad. "The office part is the part I can't come to grips with. Paperwork instead of doing something."

Donna leaned across and took the salad dressing from him when he finished with it. As she poured some on her salad she asked, "How much difference would taking the promotion make in your retirement pay?"

Bob chewed his bite of salad and then said, "I don't think I ever looked it up."

"Maybe you should."

Bob nodded as he chewed another bite of salad. A moment later he said, "You're a pretty smart lady. Not to mention, a very lovely one."

Donna grinned at him and rolled her shoulders. His eyes went to her breasts as they moved on her chest. "Being mostly naked doesn't hurt anything either."

Bob chuckled. "If you saw some of the women naked around this lake that I have, you'd take the compliment and run. Mostly I've just run."

"Mostly, huh?"

Bob grinned. "That was long before I met you."

Donna smiled and forked another bite of rabbit food. "Back then I wasn't me so it doesn't matter."

"If you weren't you, than who were you?"

She chewed thoughtfully. How much of her past did she really want to tell him. She had kept her privacy pretty well over the last ten years. The last six on her island. She wasn't hiding exactly and she didn't have any scandalous secrets but.... "I was a shy mousy mess that didn't have the sense to come in out of the rain."

Bob paused with his fork part ways to his mouth. "Not exactly the answer I was expecting."

"Not exactly what me or my mom expected either. I was a small town country girl that ended up married to a madman. Or maybe an insane genius madman would be more correct."

"That sounds scary."

Donna nodded and laid her fork down. "In more ways than one. He was rich, good looking, and always a gentleman. He married me when I was eighteen. He also had three other wives and five mistresses scattered all over the world. Needless to say, he traveled a lot."

Bob looked at the woman across the table from him in confusion. "Four wives and five mistresses? When did this guy have time to sleep, or eat or anything else? For that matter, what happened to him?"

Donna shrugged and dropped a bomb. "One of his harem shot him. At least that was the main police theory. A lot of blood, blood splatter, and a gun were found in his New York apartment. There were at least six sets of female prints in the apartment, including mine. His were the only other prints. His body was never found, nor was he ever admitted to any hospital."

"So he may not be dead."

"Yes, that is a possibility. He is listed as missing and presumed dead. There was so much blood the coroner gave the opinion that he could not have lived without medical attention."

"I assume your prints were in the apartment since you either lived there for a time or at least visited."

"All of us had spent time there except for the two newest ones."

"And you didn't have a clue until the police showed up to question you."

"You got it. They rounded us up and hauled us all to New York. Talk about your weird family reunions. None of us knew about any of the others."

"With him gone are you still married or.... I'm not sure how something like that would be handled."

Donna grinned. "I was wife number two, so my marriage was annulled. It was a legal circus for a couple of years but the four of us finally got together and wrangled it out among ourselves. The first wife was a good woman and didn't think she deserved everything. Her lawyer did because the more she got, the more he got."

"You don't have to tell me about lawyers. I work with them almost every day."

"To make a long story short, I got the island. I had my honeymoon here and fell in love with the place. So I'm back to being a country girl again."

Bob nodded. "That explains a lot of things I've wondered about in the past." He paused and grinned, "An older and much wiser country girl."

"Much richer also," Donna said with a chuckle. "The first wife split the available cash among the three of us extra wives. She kept all the companies and holdings. I also got the house I had been living in but I sold it for a tidy sum. I have some in the bank and some invested so I'll be more than okay."

"Uh, I hope you don't broadcast that last part."

Donna grinned. "I'm not crazy. You're the first person I've told any of this to. Some people at the bank know."

"So why are you telling me?"

"After our conversation earlier today, I thought it might be a good idea. I like you a lot but I've never been sure how you felt. In any case, it might be more incentive for you to retire," Donna said and then winked. "Slow and easy beats youthful enthusiasm almost every time."

Bob chuckled. "It's the almost that would probably be my problem. I'm not jealous but I don't usually share well on some matters."

"Not even with a long, long, tongue?"

Bob grinned and licked his lips. "Mine ain't all that long but...." He licked his lips again. "Now if that long tongue was on another female...."

"Never been there but I've had a couple of offers from some neighbors of mine."

Bob nodded. "The Wilson sisters, if I don't miss my guess."

Donna winked again and replied, "I'll neither confirm or deny that."

Bob laughed. "I'll just let my imagination run wild."

"Spoken like a true dirty old man," Donna said as she stood up. She looked at Bob and asked, "Speaking of old, how old are you?"

"I'll be fifty five next month."

"You're older than I thought," she said as she picked up her plate. "I thought you were closer to my age."

Bob stood up and picked up his plate. "I'm a long ways from forty."

Donna laughed and shook her head. "Flattery is one thing but lets not spread it too thickly. I'll be fifty in a couple of days."

Bob walked her way as he said, "Oh good, now I know when to spank you and how many licks."

"I've never been spanked but I know where you can put those licks."

Bob chuckled as he walked past her and stopped in front of the sink. "Oh I know where to put the licks believe me but I think fifty would far too many if I started at your tailbone and went to your belly button."

Donna shivered. That was his favorite way to lick her and it drove her up a wall because he wouldn't speed up or change his pattern until she yelled at him. She walked over and took his plate. "You go sit down, this is my kitchen."

Bob grinned as he leaned over and licked one of her nipples and then the other. As he did, he pulled the strings at her hips. The bikini bottom came away in his hand as he straightened up. "I had to unwrap my dessert."

Donna shifted her hips from side to side. "It's nice and hot and juicy."

"It always is," Bob said as he stepped out of her way. "I'm just trying to decide if I want it right here on the kitchen table or out on the front porch."

Donna shifted her hips again. "How about down on the boathouse sundeck?"

Bob chuckled, "With or without rope?"

Donna rinsed the last plate and shivered. "I don't think any rope will be needed tonight."

*****

The night was not all that dark. The moon was up as they walked down the beach toward the boathouse and dock. Donna had a smile on her face. Bob had an arm draped across her shoulders and she had an arm around his waist but that wasn't what had her smiling. She was naked and he had all his clothing on. Naked or bathing suits were the norm on her island. It had an odd but sensual feeling to it.

Other than the sounds of crickets and tree frogs and the soft lapping of water on sand, it was completely quiet. Even the wind had died. Bob stopped at the steps leading up to the sundeck and said, "It's so quiet here. So peaceful. A person could get lost in their thoughts."

"Peace and quiet and privacy. The three things I love best about this place."

"Most people can't be alone with themselves for very long."

Donna nodded. "I used to be that way but as I've spent more time with myself, I've found a person I like. My once a week trip to town is about all I can stand of people for the most part. I watch them running around, always in a hurry, rude, and so self-centered. I'll take my island anytime and every time."

Bob chuckled. "You sound a lot like me. Out on the lake and in the woods is my kind of place. I deal with some very nice people and some not so nice ones but they are different from the people in town. You have the people in town pegged just about right."

Donna grinned and started up the steps. "Be careful, I'm growing on you."

Bob laughed and took two steps quickly and kissed Donna's left ass cheek. She stopped and stuck her butt out. He kissed her right ass cheek and then took a slow lick up the center crease. She shivered and hurried up the stairs.

"You're going to get into trouble if you do that again," she said as she reached the top and disappeared out of sight.

Bob chuckled as he started up the steps. "I thought that was the main idea." He reached the top step but Donna wasn't in sight. There was a table with four chairs and an umbrella in the middle of the deck. There were four deck chairs in a semicircle at the far end.

He walked that way and saw her arm sticking out the side of one of deck chairs. He walked up behind the chair and reached over the top. His hands covered the ends of her breasts and squeezed gently. He massaged her breasts as he said, "Your arms tied to the chair arms and your feet tied to the middle legs. Now there would be a nice position for many things."

Donna whimpered softly and arched her back. "You have good strong hands. Big hands."

He let go of her breasts and teased her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers. He would pinch them lightly and then twist them slightly each way. He pinched them harder and asked, "Have you ever tried nipple clips?"

Donna shook her head. "Thought about how they might feel but no, I've never tried them."

"I'll have to see if I can find some elastic cord and some heavy beads."

"What would that be for?"

Bob chuckled as he pinched and rolled her nipples a little more firmly. "The loops in the ends of the cord go around the bases of your nipples and the beads are for some weight to pull on said nipples when you move."

Donna was silent for several minutes as she tried to visualize what he was talking about. Her nipples were large and very sensitive. The idea of something pinching them without anyone doing it sounded interesting. Add a little pulling to that and....

"Keep thinking about it," Bob said as he let go of her nipples. "Finding the cord is now on the top of my list of things to do when I get back to town."

"What... uh... other things have you got in mind like that?"

Bob chuckled as he walked around to stand next to the deck chair. "I'm a dirty old man and I've known a few kinky women in my past. So for you and your more or less sheltered experience, I know several dozen things that would blow your mind."

"Do tell," Donna said with a grin as she sat up and turned to face him. "My sheltered life," she whispered as she pulled the zipper down on his shorts. She looked up at his face as her hand snaked inside his fly. Her fingers wrapped around his hard dick. With a slight twist of her wrist she hauled his dick out into the open.

She was still looking up at him as she eased her head forward and swirled her tongue around the spongy head of his dick. "I'll show you sheltered," she whispered and then swallowed his dick to the top of her hand. Her tongue flicked here and there over the head and shaft. Then she sucked hard as she bobbed her head up and down.

Bob's hips jerked and twitched several times and then he groaned softly. "I wasn't kidding about that thing being loaded and it's on a hair trigger."

She popped him out of her mouth and asked, "Why is that?"

"I... uh. Well, I ain't done anything with anyone since the last time I saw you. Not even myself."

"Poor baby, it's your own damned fault. I'm easy to find, Just point your boat south. You'll run right into me," she said and then swallowed him to her hand again. She bobbed her head quickly several times and then moved her hand. A moment later, her nose brushed the short hair around the base of his dick.

Bob groaned loudly and came with a long hard spurt, followed quickly by two more. When he did, Donna groaned just as loud as he had. She swallowed greedily and was coming right along with him. Her head was moving up and down slowly as she rocked back and forth. Bob had his hands on her shoulders for balance and support as his knees grew weak.

*****

Bob sat on the deck chair next to Donna's with his head against the backrest. Donna was sitting back in hers, smiling at him. He sighted deeply and turned his head to look her way. He grinned at her and winked. "Told ya."

Donna chuckled. "I didn't expect to come when you did."

Bob did a double take and asked, "Uh... does that happen often?"

Donna shook her head. "It has once or twice but that was a long time ago. Back when I was first married and first learning to give a blowjob."

"Then why now?

Donna shrugged. "The company, I guess."

"The company is good, very good in fact."

They sat in silence for several minutes before Bob said, "My dessert should be good and juicy."

Donna chuckled. "Your dessert is soggy to say the least. Downright squishy."

Bob grinned. "Just the way I like it. It gives me a reason to lick everything."

Donna shivered at the word everything. She spread her legs wide and stood up straddling the deck chair. She turned and stepped across the chair to stand next to Bob. She looked down at him with a big grin.

Bob was looking up at her. When she continued to grin and didn't say anything, he asked, "What?"

"I'm trying to decide whether I should go over and lay down on the table so you can have your dessert or whether I should come over there and sit on your face."

"That is a tough one," Bob replied. "One puts me in charge with you comfortably on your back with no chance of falling. The second puts you in charge, which you love but there is the chance you'll end up falling over when you go boom, boom, and boom."

Donna laughed. "Exactly," she said as she turned and walked toward the table.

She stopped and looked back as she turned and sat on the edge of the glass top table. "Well.... Are you coming or do I need to start without you?"

Bob chuckled and sat up. As he turned and looked her way, she laid back on the table and raised her legs high in the air with her ankles together. As he stood up, she spread her legs wide, looking at him from between them. As he walked toward her, she lowered her feet and drew them in next to her hips. Her knees were still as wide as they would go.

He stopped and pulled a chair over in front of her. As he sat down, she moaned softly as she looked at him from between her breasts. With a smile, he slipped a hand under each ass cheek and lifted. Her hips came up and his head came down. He planted a kiss on her clit.

Lifting his head, he said, "Put your feet on my shoulders." When she did, he added, "Now, roll your knees back out to the sides."

When she did, he raised her hips higher and started a lick at her tailbone and continued it all the way around to her mound. His hands had her ass cheeks spread so his tongue bumped over her anus, dipped into her vagina, went up the depths of her slit and bumped across her clit. She whimpered at her anus, moaned at her vagina, shivered at her slit and gasped softly at her clit.

He lifted his head and went back to her tailbone to lick her again with much the same reactions. As licks piled on top of licks, Donna was breathing faster and her hips were twitching and jerking. At that point, Bob started to pause to explore her anus, her vagina, and to tease her clit with flicks of his tongue.

Donna was moaning and whimpering as her orgasm grew and grew. It was the slow persistent way Bob licked and teased her. He never hurried but he varied things enough that it never got repetitious. It drove her crazy with anticipation that slowly built to need and then to an explosion. She was teetering on that edge as he flicked her clit one moment and then gently rolled it the next.

Her hands had been caressing and teasing her breasts and nipples. Now they were on his head pulling lightly. He continued to flick and roll her clit until her hips started to quiver in his hands. Suddenly, he sucked on her clit and lashed it with the tip of his tongue. She was coming almost instantly, her hips jerking and bucking against his face.

*****

Donna sighed and opened her eyes. Her feet were on the table near her hips and her ass was back on the glass top. She looked down between her breasts to see Bob sitting back in the chair with a big smile on his face. She took a deep breath and sighed. "You do that so well."

Bob chuckled and nodded. "You should see me when I get back in practice."

Donna groaned. "Any better and I'd need the coroner."

"I don't think so. You're a lot tougher than that."

She came up on her elbows and lowered her feet to the arms of his chair. "But I still melt in your mouth."

Bob laughed and replied, "In my hand also if I ever applied myself that way."

"Probably," Donna whispered as she sat up. She looked at the older man in front of her and smiled. "I think I could live with you exclusively."

"For how long?"

"How long can you keep me satisfied and happy?"

"Such a dirty job but someone has to do it," he replied with a grin.

At the same time, they both looked out over the lake. There was the low muffled sound of a high speed engine off in the distance. There were no lights showing on the dark surface in the direction of the sound. Farther out, toward the bridge they could see the lights of a boat but the sound of it wasn't reaching them yet.

"Looks like someone ran the gap," Bob said as she stood up.

He was headed for the stairs as Donna said, "You be careful. I want you back here."

"Yes, Dear," Bob said with a chuckle as he headed down the stairs.