Donna and Her Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later, Donna heard his boat start and then it shot out of her boathouse. He didn't have any lights on as he headed across the dark water. She followed the sound of his engines with her eyes. He was going out but curving slightly to the right as he did. She couldn't hear the other boat over his engine. Suddenly his engines shut off and just as quickly started up again. She grinned as she realized he couldn't hear the other engine either and shut his off to listen.

A few minutes later, the twin spotlight flare up on his boat. There was a dark colored boat caught in the beams. It darted to the left and then back to the right. The spotlights went out.

Donna walked to the rail and leaned on it as she crossed her arms under breasts. She was nervously waiting to see if there would be gunfire. That's what scared her the most. The sound of Bob's engines angled more to the right. Suddenly the spotlight on the Lake Patrol boat flared to life with the dark boat pretty much centered in it.

The sound of Bob's motors died as his spotlights illuminated the other boat. Two shots rang out. The spotlights died and his boat was moving to the left. There was a burst of automatic rifle fire followed closely by what sounded like a heavy machined gun going off on the Lake Patrol boat. She could see bright red flashes and a few red streaks headed toward the dark boat.

She could still hear Bob's engines going to her left. A moment later the running lights came on. He was past the Lake Patrol boat and turning toward it. She let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. The dark boat was running much slower as she looked that way and the Lake Patrol was closing in fast.

The loud speaker blared in Spanish telling the boat to cut the engine. The wake around the bow of the dark boat lessened and then disappeared as it cut power. The patrol boat came along one side and Bob's boat came up on the other, his spotlights flaring on.

Donna shivered and let out a deep breath. Her heart was beating fast. It slowed as she watched three men being brought aboard the patrol boat. The boat was tied off to the patrol boat. It headed back toward the bridge, Bob's boat turned and headed her way.

With a deep sigh and a shiver, she turned and went to sit at the table.

*****

Bob's boat pulled into her boathouse and the engines shut down. "Honey I'm home," he said as he came up the steps.

Donna jumped up and ran to hug him. He hugged her back and said, "I'm fine. The couple of shots they let off were at the patrol boat."

She leaned back and hit him in the shoulder. "Watching that scared the hell out of me."

Bob grinned and whispered, "I love you too."

"Yeah," she whispered as she hugged him tightly.

He hugged her back and asked, "Now what?"

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I think it's bedtime."

They headed down the steps hand in hand. "I'm taking tomorrow off," Bob said as they reached the bottom.

Donna shivered and came into his arms for a long drawn out kiss. When the kiss broke, she asked, "And after that?"

"I figure about six to eight months before I can retire. Except the promotion. Go to the trial of the guys tonight. Figure out the timeline to when I can retire and then do it. After that it will be up to you."

"Up to me?" Donna asked.

"Oh yeah, we can live in sin or you can make an honest man out of me."

Donna laughed and shook her head. "Lets go so you can fuck my brains out. We have six or eight months to figure out that last part."

"Whatever you say dear," Bob said with a grin on his face. "I can put up with a few months on a desk coming home to you every night."

"You can park your boat in my boathouse anytime," Donna whispered as they headed for the house.

*****

The sex was hard, fast, and took several hours to complete. As they cuddled in bed after, Donna groaned and shivered. "I can live with a future like this."

Bob chuckled. "Don't forget, I have all those ideas to keep you from getting bored."

"Be still my heart," Donna whispered.