Donna and Marie Pt. 02

Story Info
A young woman explores bisexuality a little more.
6.3k words
4.57
12.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers

The next day, I went through the motions of doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen and chores like that. I actually got quite a lot done while my mind sorted through 'the situation'. I wondered why, in the year and a half we'd been seeing each other, Jerry and I had never talked seriously about moving in together. I had to admit that maybe neither of us wanted that much togetherness. We met when I had walked to a nearby park and he was there playing with his Lab, Bruno. So our places were near enough that we could easily spend time together. Even a short-notice booty call was always an option. Mostly we just stayed the night on weekends at his place or mine.

Sex with Jerry was really good. He was good-looking, fit and pretty sensitive for a guy. (Never mind about the bear hunting!) But lately, I had a vague feeling of boredom in the bedroom. What did I know about his viewpoint on two women having sex? I remembered he had a porn DVD once and we watched it together. He was excited about two women getting it on on the screen. I think we talked about it some and I think my response was lukewarm. I don't recall any other clues. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone.

"Jerry?"

"Hi, Babe!

"Hi! Where are you?"

"We're on the way home." I could hear road noise in the background.

"Did you get a bear?" I asked.

"A boar you mean. And, yes, I got one. He was good size and he's at the meat processor right now. Sausages in a week or so!"

"I can't wait," I said

"Did the play go ok?"

"Yes, it did. Marie was a perfect date." (I couldn't have been more truthful there!)

"Great. How about dinner tonight?"

"OK," I said, "I still have half a lasagna in the freezer. I'll make a salad. You bring the wine. Sound ok?

"Sure. I'll unload the truck, take a quick nap and a shower and see you at 6:00."

I felt the comfort of the familiar and was looking forward to the evening. Picturing Jerry in my mind, all five-foot-ten of him with his good build, his curly reddish blond hair, short on top and maybe closely shaved on his face and with his very blue eyes I felt a stirring in my loins! I guess I hadn't flipped a switch and gone total lesbian.

Chores done and dinner more or less in order, I took a bath. I had enough time that I could 'luxuriate'. By the time Jerry was due, I was clean, dry, my hair was in order and I smelled good too. I put on a touch of makeup and a shirt dress that buttoned up the front and only came to mid-thigh. I seemed to have overlooked underwear. I guess a little seduction was in the offing...

Just as I closed the oven door to heat the lasagna I heard the front door to my apartment open.

"Hello!" Jerry called as I went into the living room. I went to him for a hug and a kiss. As I crossed the living room, I thought how good he looked in khaki shorts, a subtly patterned blue Hawaiian shirt and sandals. He held me for a minute and I felt his hands on my back. Then my butt. Then he squeezed my butt cheek and said,

"Hey, what's goin' on here? It feels like you're nekkid under that dress?"

I broke away from him and said, "Oh, it's no big deal. I'm just hanging around home and wanted to be comfortable."

"Well, even if it just a little 'deal' I like it!" he said.

"Dinner is in the oven but I could use a glass of that wine," I said gesturing to the bottle standing on the front hall table.

"Oui, Mademoiselle," he replied with a wink.

Jerry sat on the couch and I sat in a chair opposite him. While he was getting the wine, I had unbuttoned a button at the top of my dress and one at the bottom. I was aware of my nakedness under the dress but I tried to act indifferent to it. He told me about his hunting trip. I told him about The Lion King but I left out the afternoon's activities. We chatted comfortably for a while but then the conversation dwindled amid a sense of expectation. Jerry didn't know quite what was afoot so I took the lead. I got up and unbuttoned my dress down to the waist as I went to him. He looked a little questioningly as I leaned over him. His lips met mine for a slow warm kiss. I straddled his leg and lowered myself to sit on his knee with my bare pussy under the dress. I gyrated my hips to slide my pussy back and forth a little. By now he got the picture and we kissed deeply. I actually was getting friskier by the minute and started kissing a little frantically, going after his eyes and ears and cheeks and neck. Meanwhile, his hands found their way inside my dress and were going after my breasts with the same intensity. My breasts were being pinched, massaged, tugged, tweaked and all of it was revving me up even more. I sat back aways and started unbuttoning his shirt. He cooperated in taking it off and my hands immediately started feeling his muscular shoulders, sliding down to his biceps and back up again. I leaned forward and laid my head against his chest while my hand felt the soft curly red-gold hairs there. I then moved my hand to the crotch of his shorts which had become quite tight over their swelling contents. I massaged his package gently, adding to the swelling I'm sure. Finally, I stood back up off his knee, which I notice had a damp spot on it, and said:

"You'd better get out of those trousers, Mister. They're interfering with my plans!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" he said while hurrying to comply. I was undoing the belt and last few buttons on my dress at the same time and in a flash, we were both standing there naked and his cock was standing there too. I immediately dropped to my knees and without a lot of finesse, took his unit in my mouth. With one hand I grasped the base of his shaft while working on its head with my tongue and lips. He was starting to moan with surprised appreciation at my enthusiastic assault. With my other hand, I fondled his balls and then reached between his legs to grab a firm ass-cheek.

After a minute or two, I backed away and said, "Alright, enough of that."

He said, "Wait...!"

I said, "Come on down here," and he knelt in front of me. I then pushed him down on the carpet and nudged him onto his back. I immediately straddled him and started sliding my now slippery pussy up and down the underside of his dick. I leaned forward and waggled my boobs in front of him and he responded appropriately by reaching up and resuming the fondling and pinching.

Soon, I said, "Give me your hands."

I got up off my knees and onto my feet in a crouching position just above his cock. With the fingers of one hand laced with his, I used the other to guide his cock to the entrance of my pussy. I laced my other hand with his and he helped me keep my balance as I slowly sank down taking him all the way inside of me.

"Oooh," I said, closing my eyes to savor the feeling.

"You got that right," he murmured.

I sat still for a moment savoring the feeling of fullness. I kagled a bit to enhance the sensation. Then, I started bobbing up and down slowly at first. Then I would stop with the up and down and roll my hips back and forth getting his pubic bone to massage my clit while my vagina swished around his dick. This was really working for me and from the sound of his moans, Jerry was liking it too. We picked up the pace as I alternated between the bouncing up and down and rolling back and forth.

"I'm almost there," I panted.

"Me too," he panted back.

And with that I gave a loud whimper and came like a volcano, shivering and dropping back down to my knees and collapsing onto Jerry's chest. He continued thrusting for a few second and then let out an "Arrgh!" and immediately tensed his whole body and slowed way down for the last few thrusts.

We lay like that for several minutes, at first both breathing so hard we sounded like freight trains. Then as we calmed down, we relaxed and I really enjoyed that union you feel with a good partner. Small licks of turmoil came back to me though as I recognized that I enjoyed the same feeling with Marie only yesterday. Then I thought, 'that's a worry for another time.'

"You'd better not make a spot on my carpet," I warned.

"Me!? You're the one likely to leak," he responded with a grin.

"Ok, don't move."

I eased myself off his now wet and flagging dick and used my hand on my pussy to keep most of our love juice inside. I got to my feet rather unsteadily and made my way to the bathroom. After a little cleanup on myself, I took some tissues and a warm washcloth back out and got Jerry squared away.

"Mmm. That feels good," he said as I mopped his junk with the warm cloth.

"Yeah? How about this?" I said and took his much-reduced manhood into my mouth and cleaned off the last traces of our encounter with my tongue.

"Mmm. Even better..." he said.

"Ok, lets see..." I said standing up and gesturing for him to do the same. We studied the floor and somehow there were no spots.

"Looks good," I said.

He took me in his arms and we held each other for a few seconds when he said,

"So, Donna, what did I do to deserve such a warm welcome home?"

"You don't think I'd serve dinner without an appetizer, do you?"

He grinned and said, "Well, that's the best appetizer ever!"

He accepted my explanation for our fantastic sex but I knew in my heart that there was something more to it.

As the afternoon turned to dusk it was still warm. We put our clothes back on and proceeded to dinner. We discussed the upcoming week and agreed on some times to walk Bruno together. We talked about the coming work week. Jerry is an electrician working for a big contractor and he talked about a condo project he was working on. Toward the end of dinner, in a lull in the conversation, I asked,

"Jerry, how do you feel about two women having sex?"

He sat back in his chair, his fork clattered to his plate, he looked like he'd just been slapped and said,

"Where is that coming from?"

I realized my approach may have been too revealing and the question alone could be taken as a threat to our relationship.

I said, "Never mind that for now, just tell me your thoughts."

I forced myself to look straight at him. I could see he was thinking hard for most of a whole minute before he said,

"Well, the way you asked the question, I like the idea of it. Watching two sexy girls get it on on the porn flicks is hot. But, two fat old lesbian broads: not so much. There, I'd prefer 'Don't ask, don't tell.'

"But I need to know why that question came up just now."

I could see I painted myself into a corner. I screwed up my courage and said, "I had sex with a woman yesterday."

This was a blow. He raised his hands to his head as if to cover his ears. His face was twitching with different emotions rolling through him: surprise, alarm, curiosity, disbelief. He looked at me, looked away and back at me again. He took a sip of wine and sat there still processing.

Finally, he said, "Ohh-kaay. What does it mean?"

"I'm really not sure," I said. "The last hour or two should show that I haven't totally switched sides. That's what it showed to me at least. Jerry, I still love you as much as ever. I was pissed last week when you stood me up for the show. But Marie helped me get over it. She showed me I could have a very nice time even if you were out of town."

"So, you liked it?" he said.

"Yes, I did," I replied.

"Hmph," he said and I could see he was sorting through thoughts.

He said as if thinking to himself, "So, an evening with Marie and you're not mad at me anymore. And then some hot, welcome-home sex. That's not all bad..."

Then his next thought, "So, Is Marie hot?"

"Oh, yeah." I replied.

"Tell me about it. How exactly did this all come about?"

"Un-uh. For now, it's a private thing. I would need to check with Marie to see how she feels about 'kiss and tell'."

"Can I meet her?"

"Let me talk to her and see where she's at with all this."

I could see he was processing furiously. After a minute he pushed his chair back and said, "Come here."

I went to him and he sat me on his knee. He ran his hand up the inside of my thigh and tucked his fingers in my moist, furry crotch. "So, she licked you here?" he asked, nudging me right in the pussy with his fingers.

I looked at him and just nodded with a faint smile.

"What if she does it better than me? Won't you be running off to her all the time?"

"Well, you'll just have to practice more to keep up." I grinned.

Keeping his fingers on my pussy, he pulled me to him and we kissed warmly.

"I guess you're right," he said. "Let's start now."

We got up and he took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

I had my usual coffee and egg the next morning and gave some thought to the situation. By the time Jerry left the night before, we were as good as ever, I thought. It had been some time since we had had such good and plentiful sex. And after the initial shock, the girl sex seemed to fade. I knew it would emerge again though, and I needed to talk to Marie. Coincidentally, I saw on my tablet I had a Facebook 'friend request' from Marie. "Well, that's certainly reasonable," I thought. I got our accounts hooked up and headed off to work.

By mid-morning, I hadn't run across Marie so I called her to see if we could meet.

"Well, I'm up to my eyeballs in the Rebco proposal right now," she said. "But this afternoon it'll be on a plane with Simpson and I should be able to breathe again. How about after work?"

"Sounds good. Do you know that place in the mall that has the café tables out front? We can sit inside and it should be quiet there."

"Sure, I know it," She replied. "5:30 ok? I can't wait to hear how things are going."

"We'll talk. See you there."

I hung up, somewhat relieved to have a plan to go forward even though I didn't have a clear idea of what 'forward' meant.

I got to the café first and found a table. It was uncrowded at that time of day and I felt like it was a perfect spot to 'talk'. I was sipping a soda when Marie walked in. As usual, she looked great in a dark blue silk blouse, floral print loose skirt and low heels. Today, it seemed she was lovelier than ever before. Hmm. As she got to the table I was on my feet and we embraced. But it was a little more than a casual hug. We held on for several moments. Then, quite naturally, we had a little kiss on the lips. I was glad that, we lived in a time and place where such a display would go unnoticed.

Marie ordered tea and then exhaled dramatically. She said, "Mike Simpson is a good guy and he gets the job done. But preparing these things is nerve-wracking. One minute it's perfect and then, ten minutes later, we need to change it all around. Anyway, I'm glad Mike and his proposal are 'out the door.'"

I smiled and said, "He's lucky to have you."

She grinned back and said, "He knows it."

After her first sip of tea, she visibly relaxed and said, "Sooo, how's Jerry?"

"Pretty good, actually. All day, I was looking forward to seeing him. By the time he got to my place, I kind of seduced him. It was like I had to prove to myself I wasn't a total lez."

At this, Marie smiled.

I continued, "I guess I was also laying down some proof for Jerry, too. Later, when we were finishing dinner, I told him. He was visibly shocked at first. I think that if we hadn't just had some pretty good sex, he would have been much more concerned that maybe we were 'over'. He recovered pretty quickly and then became curious. I didn't share any details. I told him I had to talk to you first to see how you felt."

Marie had been following this intently and she responded, "Donna, first, how do you feel?"

"I feel pretty darn good actually. It's as if I have been playing an acoustic guitar for years, and all of a sudden, you give me an electric guitar. Same principles but a whole different sound. Do I now hate acoustic guitar? Hell, no. It's as great as ever.

"Sorry about the metaphor. But it seems that Jerry and I are good and you and I have become closer in more ways than one. If that's all true, then I can't see the downside."

Marie said, "OK. Now here's my side of the story: Obviously I set up our little Saturday afternoon encounter."

"And," I interrupted, "I have to thank you for that!"

She nodded and smiled and continued, "Well, it succeeded beyond my wildest imaginings. And the rest of the evening was wonderful, too. So, I feel a closeness with you that is very welcome in my life at the moment."

At this, she reached across the table and took my hand. We just looked at each other and I felt my eyes tearing up a little. We held each other's gaze for a moment and I could see she was emotional too. Finally, we returned to the here-and-now and I rummaged in my purse for a Kleenex.

"Anyway...," I said as I wiped moisture from my cheeks.

"Yeah...," Marie said as she did the same.

She sipped her tea and I pulled on my soda straw.

"Well, that covers us but what about Jerry?" she asked.

"All I know is he doesn't 'hate' me for 'cheating' on him. I threw up a firewall around our time last Saturday. I'm sure he's curious but I told him I wouldn't talk about it unless you were ok with it."

"As long as he can keep it among us, I'm ok with it. I'm not very bashful about sex but I do believe in discretion." Here, she paused for a long beat. "Would the two of you be interested in having me as a guest in your bedroom?"

"Whew!" I said. "That would be something. Have you ever done that before?"

"A few times. It was quite fun."

"Well, first, I'll have to think about it," I answered. "If I can get my head around it, I'll feel Jerry out."

"No problem. No pressure. I'm totally fine with whatever you want to do. But I would like to 'see' you again."

I smiled and said, "Me too. Tomorrow I'd like to talk to Jerry and Wednesday is Yoga. What are you doing Thursday?"

"I'm open," she answered.

"How about if we come here for a bite to eat and then go to my place and I'll show you my little abode."

"Sounds fine."

We paid up and were about to part to our separate cars when I remembered something. "Oh, Marie, you said you had a place that I could get my pussy waxed." I grinned and winked.

She smiled back and started poking around in her purse. She pulled out a card, handed it to me and said, "Here. Ask only for Lana. She's great."

"Well, you were right about Lana. She was great! She made a basically unpleasant experience about as comfortable as it could get."

We were seated at the same table at the café, dining on soup and salad. Marie said, "So you went for it, huh?"

"Yup. Lana was very complementary about my pubic hair. She said it was fine enough that I could expect very good results." I was amazed at myself talking about such intimate things so freely. "It was a little irritated down there at first but it's settled down now to a nice smooth finish. It still tingles a little but I think that is psychological," I said with a wink.

"I'm getting excited..." Marie said as if her imagination were working away.

Changing the subject, she said, "So what's the latest with Jerry? I was checking out the photos on your Facebook page and Jerry is a pretty good-looking guy."

"I'll take that as a complement," I said, "so thank you. Yes, he has a certain boyish charm. I told him about last Saturday and he seems good with it. He became quite curious, especially about you. Talking about it, we both got a little aroused. But it was late, and we were at the park walking Bruno. Plus, I had just seen Lana and was a little raw. I didn't tell him about the waxing. It'll be a surprise."

"So, he doesn't hate the idea of us together?"

"No. He knows I was meeting you tonight and he was fine with it," I replied. "We looked at some of your Facebook photos, too. He said, 'Wow, she's hot!' I think he's intrigued. I'm sure he's gonna want to hear all about this evening."

Marie picked the check up off the table and said, "Well lets go make some stories for him to hear."

Dana_221
Dana_221
121 Followers
12