Donna and Marie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were at my apartment, she took the liberty of throwing the deadbolt on my front door. She immediately asked where the bathroom was. I directed her there. She was wearing a knit long-sleeve cotton top in light blue with tailored black slacks and low black shoes. When she came out, she was wearing only the top and the shoes! She saw my surprise and said, "I hope you don't mind. I guess I'm sort of a nudist around the house. Or a partial nudist anyway. I was hoping I could set an example for you." She smiled at me in an encouraging way.

I said, "Ok," and headed for my bedroom where I stripped off my business looking dress and underwear and put on a tank top and sandals. Curious, I took a good look at my pussy and the redness was gone and it looked really smooth now. I headed back out to the living room where Marie was looking at the book case.

She turned to look at me and said, "Ahhh. Lovely." I felt a little embarrassed having her look at me so openly but she came to me and we embraced. She kissed me tenderly and I could feel her warmth as our thighs were meshing together. She broke the embrace and squatted down in front of me looking straight at my crotch.

"Geez, Marie!" I said, though in truth, I was slightly proud of my new smoothness.

She nudged my knee aside to open up a little and said, "I gotta make sure Lana lived up to my recommendation. And I gotta say she did. Lovely."

As she stood up, she dragged her fingertips lightly over my mound, kissed me again, then took my hand and said, "So, show me around."

"Well, you've seen about two thirds of the place already," I said, but I showed her the kitchen and my bedroom which were pretty typical for an apartment but I thought looked well-furnished and nicely decorated.

Marie's hand had let go of my hand but was now resting on my bare butt cheek. I felt an electric tingle go through me. "You can tell something about a person by looking at where they live." Here, she leaned in and breathed into my ear, "And I like the look."

"Let me show you my favorite part," I said and we walked back into the living room. I turned off the wall switch which controlled the lights at either end of the couch. It was fairly dark in the room and nearly dark outside. I opened the drapes over the window behind the couch. I went back and stood next to Marie and said, "It's not mountains or ocean but a view of a park is not bad." Just across the street were trees and from up here on the second floor, it was a little like looking over a forest even though there was a street with sidewalks and streetlights between us and the 'forest'. We stood side by side looking over the couch through the picture window. We each had an arm around the other's waist. I said, "Good thing we have our tops on or somebody might look up here and see our boobies."

"Nah," Marie laughed, "It's too dark. Nobody would notice." And with that, she stripped off her top, then her bra and resumed surveying the view.

I looked at her dreamlike image, faintly lit by the light coming in from the street and backlit by the light from the kitchen. My eyes were drawn to her dark nipples like faint beacons in the dimness. I stripped off my top and reached out to embrace her. We hugged warmly, mashing our breasts together which I loved. I broke the embrace and went to draw the curtains closed. I said, "I don't want to give some creep with binoculars a reason to camp out across from my place." Then, I went and resumed my place in Marie's arms.

We hugged and kissed without hurrying. Gradually, though, our lips opened and our tongues moved around each other and I was transported into a place of pure pleasure. As my excitement increased, I could tell Marie was feeling more urgency. She put her hands on either side of my head and began kissing my chin, my nose, my eyes, my neck and I felt very desired. She got one hand between our bodies and covered my breast with it. She massaged my breast while our lips kissed some more. Heavenly!

Soon she was rolling my nipple around between her thumb and finger and the sensation was travelling through my body down to my pussy. Then she bent down and started sucking on my nipple while still holding my boob in her hand. I enjoyed this while running my hands through her hair. After a minute she pushed me down onto the couch till I was lying on it. She leaned over and started working on my other tit. I could feel her breasts dragging around on my belly and reached down there and took one in each hand. Once again, I was thrilled by their size and weight.

"Straddle my tummy," I told her. She got a knee between me and the back of the couch and sat on my belly. I got her to lean forward so her tits were hanging down and with a little adjustment, I could get at them with my mouth. She got the picture and soon I was enjoying these full, long breasts with their dark, erect nipples, one in my hand and the other in my mouth. I opened my mouth pretty wide and sucked her nipple in deeply and then ran my tongue around the bud. She moaned and started a slight back and forth movement with her hips.

After doing this for a while, Marie sat up and I could see it was time for a change. She got off me and stood up. She moved the coffee table a little further away from the couch and told me, "Sit up."

I sat up on the couch like normal and she kneeled down in front of me. She nudged my knees apart and ran her hands up my thighs to my waist and back to my knees. She did this over and over but each time she pushed my legs open a little wider and then started lifting my thighs with her hands behind my knees. Gradually she got me so that my bottom was fully exposed and I was holding my legs up with my hands.

"I've been looking forward to this," she said as she allowed her hands to land on my pussy and feel my new smoothness. She ran her fingers all over it feeling up over my pubic bone and down along my outer lips. She even explored the area between my slit and my asshole and beyond. I could tell there was slipperiness down there and I knew I had been getting wet for a while now. I was pleased with the effect my new baldness was having on both of us. I felt like Marie could go anywhere she wanted and it would all be clean and smooth.

"God bless Lana," I said.

"Yeah, big tip for her next time I see her," she replied.

Now she started probing inside with a finger or two while the other hand found my clit. This started really getting me going and my hips started moving just a little. She stopped with my clit and with some fingers still inside me, she started kissing me all over down there. She seemed ravenous as she licked and sucked my lips and finally back to my clit. My hips started moving again and it wasn't long before I was bucking uncontrollably as she expertly brought me to a noisy cascading orgasm. I let go of my legs and lowered them down to cradle her head between the soft flesh of my thighs as she continued to lap up pussy juice and my spasms subsided.

Eventually, she got up, pushed my knees together and climbed onto me straddling me. We kissed sloppily and tasting myself on her face was like icing on the cake.

Marie flopped off of me and we sat side by side on the couch. I got up and turned the lights back on. I dimmed them to a warm glow and sat back down beside her. She put an arm around my shoulders and looked at me with and appraising smile. "Donna," she said, "you have become quite the little bisexual."

"Ya think?" I answered. "This is more fun than I've had for a long time. But, Marie, you have made all the difference! Two weeks ago, I might have entertained fantasies of fooling around with a girl but I was nowhere near acting on them. If I didn't know you, they would have stayed fantasies for the rest of my life. Your intuition must have led us to this." I gestured with my hand to indicate our little scene.

"Well, maybe but it was very subconscious. Last Saturday, I was more thinking about some girlfriend confidence building. But you were so receptive to the whole thing that we just kept going. And tonight, you don't seem the least bit hesitant. It's great for me too. I haven't had so much fun for a long time either." We were both smiling like kids in a candy shop.

I reached over and felt her breast. "I'm surprised at how much I like your boobs. I mean, I like my boobs but I'm used to them. Yours are different."

At this, she got up on her knees on the couch and faced me so her boobs were right here at eye level. I took both hands and started fondling. That's the only word for it. I fondled her tits: feeling their weight, their softness and those marvelous nipples. I rubbed my cheek against them, stuck my nose between them and pushed them together to cradle my face between them. Finally, I started sucking them, alternating back and forth from left to right. Marie made little mewing sounds so I knew she was enjoying this too.

Then my hand moved down to her hip and past to her thigh and back up again. I reached around and grabbed her ass cheek and felt how firm and smooth it was. I massaged that for a moment and then moved my fingers more into her cleft and down into the warm damp space between her legs. At this she moved her knees a little further apart on the couch and my other hand slid down to the front of her mound. While still gripping her ass cheek with one hand, the other slipped down the inside of her thigh and then back up. When it got back to her pussy, I started 'fondling' it. I found she was quite wet and I easily slipped my thumb inside her. This was a little abrupt and she gave a little "Ooh!". As I slid my thumb in and out, she spread her knees farther apart and I pushed it in as far as possible.

At this point, I said, "Alright, Baby, on your back."

She flopped back onto the couch and I got on my knees between her knees. I arranged her left leg along the top of the couch back and the other was hanging off the front with her foot on the floor. I started kissing and tonguing her thigh heading for her sweet smooth pussy. Pretty soon, I was lapping and slobbering all over her lips and mons and finally her clit. She responded to this with enthusiasm and I managed to get two fingers into her under my chin while still lapping at her clit. This seemed to be doing the trick as her response changed to little shivers. The little shivers grew into bigger shivers until she finally went off and gave a plaintive cry and thrashed her legs around some. I eased off my attentions as her quaking subsided and her panting slowed. I was a little cramped by then too so I crawled up between her legs, laid my head on her belly and straightened my legs out along the couch. She lazily ran her hands through my hair as we lay in the afterglow.

"God, am I thirsty," I heard from above. I realized I was too and slowly got up off Marie and fetched two bottles of water from the fridge. By the time I got back to the couch, she had found a blanket in the basket under the end table, unfolded it and wrapped it around her with half open for me. I sat beside her with the blanket mostly covering us both while we slugged water.

We were quiet for quite a while, just resting with our own thoughts. Finally, Marie asked, "So what are you going to tell Jerry?"

I thought for a moment and said, "let me ask you: is there anything you don't want me to tell him?"

She thought for a moment and then said, "No, as long as he just keeps it among ourselves. No lunches on the jobsite where he goes, like, 'Wow, you guys wouldn't believe what Donna told me!' If you can trust him, I'll trust him."

"OK, then I'll just play it by ear. I'll tell him as much as he wants to hear and I'm comfortable nobody is getting hurt."

"Sounds good," she said. She snuggled into me and said, "You're good!"

I put my arm around her shoulder and said, "So are you, Baby!"

We sat like that for a time and finally Marie said, "Well, its work again tomorrow." She kissed me and got up, gathered her clothes and made for the bathroom. I put on a robe and was folding the blanket when she came out all dressed and ready to leave. We shared a warm hug, a brief kiss and I said, "Oh, one more thing: I don't think we should have any outward displays of our 'thing' at work."

"I absolutely agree," she said.

Friday was a busy day at work and Marie and I didn't cross paths all day. At lunch time I called Jerry. He usually stopped at a bar with 'the guys' on Fridays after work. This week he said, "Bennie got tonight's fight on Pay Per View. You want to come over to his place?"

"Watching a fight with a bunch of drunk guys is not much of an attraction," I said,

"Well, Sheri will be there and maybe some of the other wives or girlfriends," he answered.

"I think I'll pass."

"OK," he said. "Dinner tomorrow? Barbeque?"

"Sure. Sounds good."

There was a brief silence then hesitantly, he said, "You and Marie have a nice time last night?"

"Very nice," I said, neutrally.

"Good," he replied just as neutrally. "Maybe you can tell me about it tomorrow at dinner."

"Sure, I mean, if you're interested."

"Oh, I'm interested!" he said and I sensed a smile went along with his statement.

12