Donna and Marie Pt. 03

Story Info
A young woman plans group sex.
2.3k words
4.53
9.4k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dana_221
Dana_221
122 Followers

At dinner Saturday, amid chicken and ribs and barbeque sauce and napkins, I said, "So you want to hear about last night?"

"Sure," he said with genuine enthusiasm.

I looked around. The place was full but we were in a booth by ourselves and there was a larger group behind me and just the wall behind Jerry. I didn't think I could be overheard.

"Well, we had a little dinner, she came over, I showed her the apartment and yada, yada, yada. She went home about 9:30," I said, channeling the old Seinfeld act.

"Very funny," he said with a smile.

"OK," I said, "stop me if it gets too graphic for you." And keeping my voice low, I told him the whole story. I left out the part about my bald pussy. That would be a surprise for another time. At one point he interrupted and said,

"So, you two hot babes are standing there naked from the waist down, in the dim light, her hand on your ass. Have I got that right?"

"I see you've been paying attention," I replied

"Man, that's hot!" he said

As I continued with the tale, I could see his imagination was working hard and he was shifting around slightly in his seat. I was wondering if he was hiding a tent under the table.

"And Marie went home about 9:30," I concluded.

"Wow," was all he said. He sat back and looked at me as if we had just met. With my elbow on the table I propped my chin on my hand and just looked back at him. As if coming back to reality, Jerry abruptly rose from his seat a little, leaned over the table and kissed me.

As he sat back down, I said, "I should have mentioned this before, but this is just between us. Marie and I agreed, it is NOT ok for you to share any of this with anybody. Got it?"

"Sure. No problem."

"Should we go?" I said.

"Uh, I need to wait a minute before I can walk through the restaurant. Geez! I feel like I'm back in high school."

Smiling at his predicament, I slipped off my sandal and found his knee with my foot. He was wearing some baggy basketball shorts and I was able to slide my foot up the inside of his thigh under the shorts.

"Well, that's not helping," he said.

I said, "If you can make it out to the truck, maybe I can help you with your problem."

"So, what's the weather supposed to be like for the next few days?" he asked in a concerted effort to change the subject.

I laughed and said, "Clear and sunny as far as I know. Tell ya what: I'm going to the ladies' room. Maybe we can leave when I get back."

Jerry's old truck didn't have a lot of amenities but that big bench seat had some advantages. I slid over next to him as we pulled out of the parking lot. I immediately ran my hand up his thigh where my foot had been. I discovered he wasn't wearing any underwear under those shorts. They were pretty spacious so I was able to fondle his junk. His dick was pretty responsive and soon it was as erect as space would allow.

"Pull over," I said. "There in that parking lot." It was mostly dark by now and there wasn't a lot of business at the Home Depot by this time on a Saturday. He found a spot way at the edge of the lot and backed in against a tall hedge.

As soon as he turned off the engine, I got up on my knees on the seat and kissed him rather hungrily. Lots of tongue and barbecue sauce. He slid the seat back on its track and said, "Geez, you'd never guess we just ate."

"I've been kind of wishing I had the sausage," I said with a grin. I helped him work the waistband of his shorts down over his prong and when it sprang loose, I dove in.

I started with just my hand. Since he was already primed, I milked a big clear drop of pre-cum out the end. I smeared it around the head of his dick and with that lubrication the sensation increased for Jerry and he said, "Ahhh."

I grasped his shaft toward the head and pumped slowly. Gradually, the lubrication evaporated and I resorted to my tongue. I licked all around the head and down the shaft some while holding and squeezing the base. I licked the underside of the head which I knew to be particularly sensitive and he said, "Ooooh."

Then I took his head in my mouth and sucked and tongued while pumping his shaft a little faster with my hand. Now his knees moved a little further apart and I could feel his hips twitching under me. I wasn't a big fan of deep throat - it left my throat sore - but a little shallow throat wasn't too bad. With my hand still pumping, I bobbed my head up and down with his pole poking me just at the start of my throat. Keeping my tongue in play and my hand rhythmically stretching the skin of his dick, I could tell he was close. Given all the clothing and close quarters, I knew I was going to have to swallow this one. So when he started to buck and strain and thrust his hips, he came and I did.

As he gradually returned to the here-and-now, I got back up to a sitting position. I was glad to find a bottle of water in a little clip-on cup holder. He tugged his trousers back up, slid the seat back to driving position ran his hand through his hair and then grabbed the wheel. I said, "So how was that for a dessert course?"

"Sweet!" he replied and put his arm around my shoulder. "How was it for you?"

"Well, I'm used to a little sweeter flavor to my desserts but It was kind of fun all the same."

While we were driving back to the apartment building, I said, "I've got an assignment for you."

"Oh-oh..." he said.

"I'm going to just do some stuff at home tonight so just drop me off, Ok?"

He said, "What stuff?"

"Just dumb stuff off my to-do list. Pay bills, crap like that. Now here's your assignment: Watch porn."

"Really?!"

"Yup. But specifically, girl-girl porn."

"Really?!"

"Yup. I know it might not be high on your priority list right at this moment but humor me. Then, we'll talk about it later. Tomorrow, maybe."

He said, "Ok. If I have to, I have to. I guess I've had worse assignments."

"One more thing: imagine I'm one of the girls."

He glanced at me and smiled and said, "Consider it done."

We were quiet for a spell and then I said, "How about if tomorrow morning we go for a run at the park along the river. After, we can have coffee at the café by the museum"

"Sounds good. I'm gonna bring Bruno. You want to drive or should we take the truck?"

"I'll drive. Bruno can have the back seat," I said.

"Ya know, while you are working on your assignment, I think you should keep Bruno out of the room. He's only 4. That's too young for porn."

"Oh, no," he answered, "In dog years, we're the same age. I might even give him a beer."

I squeeze his knee and said, "You are a bad influence!"

He glanced at me again and said, "look who's talking!"

The next morning, I woke up feeling especially good. I got some chores off the list last night and got a good night's sleep. The weather was perfect and I was looking forward to some exercise and hearing what Jerry had to say about his 'assignment'.

I drove around the complex to Jerry's place and met them on the sidewalk. I got a perfunctory kiss from Jerry and a sloppy one from Bruno and we hopped in the car and headed out. We avoided the subject of his 'assignment' as we found a parking space, stretched a little, hooked Bruno to his leash and headed out. We jogged upriver for a couple miles then turned around. It really was a perfect day: warm but with a mild breeze, sun sparkling on the water, everybody out sharing in the good fortune.

Jerry said, "We'd better walk now and cool off a little. I don't want to drip sweat on the floor at the coffee counter." Bruno was ready to walk too so we did for the last mile or so. In the spirit of the day, Jerry took my hand as our breathing and heartrates returned to normal.

Finally, sitting at a little round table on the big patio with coffee and sweet rolls, water and a cookie for Bruno, I asked, "So, how was your evening last night?"

"A little lonely but entertaining in an adult sort of way," he replied.

"Did you see some hot chicks getting it on?"

"Oh, yeah, but they weren't as hot as you, Babe."

"Well, thanks, but I know they were 'professionally' hot. They get to do that because they're hot." After a moment, I leaned over and scratched Bruno behind his ears. "How did Bruno like it?"

"He was underwhelmed. He mostly slept. Occasionally he looked up when the whimpering got louder."

"Sooo... did you get a boner again?"

He looked a little abashed but, with a slight smile, nodded his head.

"Sooo... did you polish your cane? Spank the monkey? Yank your crank?" I felt a little devilish asking this on a bright sunny morning at the park.

Slowly, he nodded some more.

"Now here's the big question: Do you think you'd like to be in the same room where things like that were happening?"

"Like with you and Marie?"

"Let's say...for example..."

He thought for a beat and then said, "I think you and I have a pretty good relationship and I wouldn't want anything to hurt that. But maybe this would make it even better. The prospect is exciting but a little scary, too. Would I be the 'audience' only or would there be audience participation?"

"I don't know," I answered slowly. "I guess it would depend on the flow of things."

"What does Marie think?"

"I have no idea," I said, "Do you want me to ask her?"

"Well, since you brought this whole thing up, I'm guessing you're up for it. I guess I'm in, too. So, I guess, checking with Marie would be the next thing to do."

"Ok, I will."

We looked into each other's eyes for a long moment. There was a connection there that was excitement but something more, too. Something deeper.

"So, you went to work on a Sunday?" I remarked. Marie was at home when I called her that night.

"Yup. But only for a few hours. It's amazing what you can get done when nobody is around interrupting and the phone isn't ringing. What have you been up to?"

"Been spending time with Jerry and his dog." I told her about dinner and jogging without the subtext. Then I said, "Marie, I want to ask you something." Now, I gave her the subtext and ended with, "What do you think?"

She was quiet for a moment and then said, "Well, it could be fun or it could be a disaster. How would we proceed to avoid a disaster?"

I had given this some thought and said, "How about if we all agree that if any one of us senses disaster, we'd all just back away, stand down, let it go with no hurt feelings?"

"I suppose that could work. We agree ahead of time, that we would give it no more thought than a lottery ticket that didn't pay. No big deal."

"Yeah, that's a good way to put it," I said.

"What would we do to improve our odds of success?" she mused.

"Well, I was thinking we could have a nice casual dinner here at my place. Have some wine and you could get to know Jerry a little. And then just see what happens..."

"Maybe we could wear some alluring clothes. Just slightly slutty you understand, to set the tone," she suggested.

"Yeah, I could see that," I said, grinning to myself. "I have reason to believe it would have an effect on Jerry."

"Do you think we should act a little flirty with each other?" she asked.

"I could see that working," I said.

"Should we flirt with Jerry?"

"Hmm. Maybe..."

"When do you imagine this dinner happening?"

"Are you free next Saturday?"

"As it happens, I am," she said.

"Well pencil it in and I'll make sure Jerry is on board and let you know." After a beat, I said, "No. Ink it in and if Jerry isn't on board, he can stay home!"

Marie laughed and said, "That's the spirit!" Then she said, "Thanks, Donna. I'm a little excited..."

So, Tuesday after work, I was sitting in the waiting area at Lana's waxing salon for a refresh when Marie comes through the door on her way out! "Small world!" I said as we grinned at each other. She came over and held out her hands to me. I took them and she pulled me to my feet and took me in her arms. We were the only ones in the waiting area so I hugged her back. She kissed me fiercely. I was a little surprised at all this but a little thrilled too. I kissed her back.

She whispered in my ear, "Donna, my pussy is on fire and it's not all from the wax job." Here she gave me a grin, another kiss and said, "See you Saturday," and she was gone.

I appreciated her positive attitude and hoped this whole enterprise wouldn't blow up.

"Donna?" It was Lana and I went in...

Dana_221
Dana_221
122 Followers