Donna Gives Couple First Threesome

Story Info
Husband and wife want to expand their sexual experiences.
4.4k words
4.47
13.6k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric and Samantha Evans looked like any other married couple. Both had good paying jobs, lived in the suburbs of Los Angeles, drove pretty expensive cars, and were active physically. In fact, I met them because my twin sister Julie was their tennis instructor.

Julie (my identical twin) and I own "My First Time" - an escort agency specializing in giving people first time sexual experiences. I mostly deal with women who want to learn how to love women, but won't turn down a young virgin guy, or, in this case, an adventurous young couple.

Eric and Samantha have been married ten years. They're just a couple of years older than me at 32. Both are extremely good looking, as Julie reported. Eric's 6'1", dark brown wavy hair with a big chest and muscular arms. Samantha is 5'5", blonde, with good-sized breasts, long slender legs, and an ass to die for.

They don't have any kids and report that they have an active, monogamous, sex life. Neither one of them admit to being unfaithful, but feel something is missing. That something was to invite someone else into their intimate relationship. In other words, they wanted to have a threesome with another woman - and they wanted my help.

For the fees we charge, I was happy to oblige. Turns out, neither Eric nor Samantha have been with any other sexual partners. They wanted to change that, but together as a couple.

As usual, they filled out our confidential five-question survey and were vetted by my business partner, Julie. This gave us a lot of information to help make their first experience one to remember.

I met them at our out-of-the-way restaurant. I sat at my special table, sipping a Pinot Noir, when they arrived. This was going to be my second client, and my first paid threesome. So I was a bit nervous.

I hoped they'd be attracted to me. Auburn hair, large bust, long legs, and a flat tummy. Basically a carbon copy of Julie. Both of us have hairy bushes that we love. Julie and I have had a lot of sexual experiences over the years, and now we're putting that experience to work, and making lots of money in the process!

"Eric, Samantha!" I called softly from the booth.

The couple lived up to their description. As they approached the table I could tell they were a positive, lively couple. They were all smiles as they sat across from me. Eric wore a black t-shirt and slacks; Samantha a mid-thigh length white dress and heels.

"Thanks so much for doing this," Samantha said, extending her hand. "I'm Samantha."

"Eric," Eric said, giving me his hand.

"Donna. So nice to meet you in person," I said.

"Boy, you really are identical to Julie," Samantha said, sitting down.

"Oh yes," I said. "We sure are. May I offer you wine?"

My wine steward magically appeared with a bottle of Seghesio Old Vine Zinfandel.

"Wow!" Eric said. "How did you..."

"Trade secret," I said, with a smile. "We do our homework."

The steward poured two glasses and disappeared.

"This place is hard to find," Samantha said, taking a sip. "Oooh, that is good!"

"That's the idea," I said. "Discretion above all. Glad you like the wine!"

We traded small talk for a few minutes. I found out (okay, I already knew) that Eric was a tech executive. He works with Carla, a neighbor of Julie's. Samantha works in marketing. Both are very successful. What I really wanted to know was why this beautiful couple wanted to have sex with another woman. And I needed to know they were ready for what awaited them.

"You guys seem to have a happy marriage," I said. "I assume your sex life is good too?"

They both blushed just a bit.

"Oh!" Samantha said, "It's very very good. Eric is such a great lover. So kind and gentle, yet..."

"Yet?" I asked.

Samantha looked at her husband. "Well, his, um, dick is pretty amazing. Makes me cum so hard!"

Eric smiled, a bit embarrassed. "Samantha is incredible in bed. I'm lucky to have her!"

"So why the change? I asked. "Why bring someone else into your intimate relationship?"

The two glanced at each other.

"We've been talking about it for quite some time," Eric said, laying a hand on Samantha's. "It actually started with a friend at her work."

"Yeah," Samantha said. "I have this gorgeous co-worker who's been over for dinner at our place. She hinted one time that if we were ever interested in a threesome, she'd love to have sex with us."

"We've fantasized about it and are so ready to do it," Eric said.

"But?" I asked.

"Well," Samantha said, putting her other hand on Eric's. "We've only been with each other. We want to bring other women into our sex life, but don't know the first thing about threesomes."

"Ah," I said. "You want some expert guidance."

"Yes," Eric said. "But we also think you're incredibly hot, because, well, we think Julie is pretty hot!"

"Why, thank you," I said. "The feeling is mutual!"

I took another sip of wine. "So tell me, Samantha. What positions do you like? What does Eric do that turns you on?"

Samantha looked around.

"Don't worry," I said. "We're completely private here. I made sure of it." Not only was the booth private, but the restaurant owner kindly vacated nearby booths too, for a fee, of course.

Samantha leaned in. "I love sitting on his dick," she said with a smile and glancing at Eric. "But I orgasm mostly when he fucks my pussy from behind."

She sat back, a little embarrassed, like she'd let out a secret.

I smiled. "And how about you, Eric? What does Samantha do that gets you off?"

Eric looked at his wife and smiled. "I love fucking her when I'm on top. When I see my cock disappearing inside her it really turns me on!"

Now we were getting somewhere. I was picturing Eric's cock disappearing into my pussy and it was making me wet.

"Are you ready to head to my place?" I asked, setting my hands on theirs.

The two smiled at each other, and then looked at me. Both nodded their heads.

"We're ready," Samantha said.

We got up and headed to the back entrance. The bill would be taken care of and a text from me had summoned the limo, which was waiting out back.

I had Samantha get in first, followed by me, and then Eric. As she sat, I noticed her skirt ride up so much that I could see her pink panties. The tinted windows and interior screen of the limo gave us lots of privacy, and did a good job hiding our route.

During the ride to our "business" house, I decided to get things started. I put my hand on Samantha and Eric's thighs and stroked them. The husband and wife watched my hands caress them.

"I'm getting pretty wet thinking about making love to the two of you," I said, looking at Samantha, then Eric.

I noticed Eric shift slightly in his seat, and a bulge in his crotch begin to grow.

"Eric," I said. "Are you okay with me kissing your wife?"

Eric nodded. "I would love to see that!"

I turned to Samantha, who smiled. "I've been looking forward to this all night!" she said.

I took my hands off of their thighs and cupped Samantha's cheeks. I moved in for a gentle lips-only kiss. Her lips felt warm, soft, and inviting. She kissed me back and we lingered there for a moment.

"Mmm," I said, leaning back. "Your lips feel so soft!"

"So do yours!" Samantha said. "No offense, Eric."

"None taken!" he said.

"Okay if I kiss your husband?" I asked Samantha.

"Please!" she said.

I turned to Eric and leaned in for a kiss. This time I touched his lips with my tongue. He opened his mouth and I ventured in. His tongue felt so wet as it curled around mine. I was probably the first woman he'd kissed in a decade. I wanted it to be special.

I turned back to Samantha and kissed her again, this time with my tongue and lips. To my knowledge, I was the first woman she'd ever kissed. She returned my kiss eagerly, letting her tongue slide along mine and even venture into my mouth.

As Samantha and I made out, I moved my left hand from Samantha's thigh to touch her pussy through her panties. She let out a soft moan into my mouth.

As we broke off she said, "No one except Eric has ever touched me there, and certainly not a woman!"

"Do you like it?" I asked, moving my fingers gently up and down her slit.

"Can't you tell?" she asked, glancing down at her crotch.

I looked down and noticed a wet spot starting to appear right at her pussy lips.

I smiled. "You're getting wet!"

I turned to Eric and placed my other hand on his dick, now getting much larger under his pants. I kneaded his thickening cock with my fingers.

"Oh!" he said, shifting to allow room for his growing erection. "You sure know how to turn a guy on!"

We continued making out with me caressing Samantha's pussy and Eric's dick. By the time we reached my house, I was pretty sure this couple was loosened up and ready for action.

We stepped out of the limo and both readjusted their clothing. After a short walk through the enclosed front yard, I ushered them inside.

"Come join me in the living room," I said, leading the way.

Julie had lit a fire and candles, giving the room a very romantic look.

"How about a nice Pinot?" I said, offering them a place on the couch. I sat on an overstuffed chair next to them.

Julie had an expensive Oregon Pinot Noir cooling on the table, along with three glasses. I poured, and we clinked glasses.

"To new beginnings!" I said.

We drank and held on to our glasses.

"I assume you've had threesomes before?" Eric asked.

I laughed. "I think I've lost count!" I said.

"So you probably know every possible position," he said, taking a sip.

"I'm glad you brought that up," I said, looking at each of them.

"Threesomes aren't about positions. Yes, I'll teach you some of those, but it's much more about the connection between us. As we begin to make love to each other, we'll naturally adjust so our bodies unite in new and wonderful ways."

Eric and Samantha both nodded.

"I have an idea," I said, standing.

"Whatever you have in mind I'm sure will be great!" Samantha said.

"Samantha, why don't you stand up. Let's give Eric here a little prelude."

"Ooh!" Samantha said, setting down her glass and standing.

We stood over Eric and I French-kissed his wife. I started feeling her breasts through her dress and she reached up to feel my boobs.

"Your hands feel so good on me!" I said. "Why don't you undress me?"

I turned my back and let Samantha undo the zipper on my dress. I shrugged if off onto the floor. As I turned back, I noticed both Eric and Samantha staring at my large breasts, nearly bursting from a nearly sheer black push-up bra.

"Your breasts are so big!" Samantha said, touching them. "I can see your nipples," she said, touching them with her fingers.

"Ooh, that feels good!" I said, reaching my hands behind my back and undoing my bra, which fell to the floor.

Samantha tentatively reached out and held my bare breasts. Erik began rubbing his dick through his pants.

"That's right," I said. "Now squeeze my nipples. Mmmm. Yes! You can kiss them if you like."

As she tweaked my nipples I felt my pussy getting wetter and that itchy feeling in my crotch.

"Eric, why don't you enjoy my nipples too," I said.

Erick reached up and touched my right nipple.

"Don't be shy. I don't think your wife minds you licking the nipple of another woman tonight, do you Samantha?"

"I want to see you suck her nipples!" she answered.

Samatha sat next to her husband. I knelt and she offered one of my breasts to his mouth. He took it in eagerly and began licking my nipple. Samantha took the other one in her mouth and flicked her tongue back and forth.

"Oh fuck yeah," I said. "Now both of you suck on them! Shit! I'm getting so wet!"

I stood, not able to wait much longer. "I think you have too many clothes on, Samantha. Eric, can you help her out of her dress?"

"I sure can!" Eric said, as both of them stood.

Samantha turned her back to her husband and faced me. Eric undid the zipper to her dress, which she let fall to the ground. He then undid her bra, setting her large breasts free.

"So gorgeous!" I said, cupping her breasts that had light brown areola and erect nipples.

I leaned over and started kissing and licking her breasts and sucking in on her nipples.

"Oh fuck!" she said. "You do that so well!"

I kissed Samantha while Eric nuzzled her neck and reached his hands around to cup her bare breasts.

"Now I think your husband is wearing too many clothes!" I said. "Eric, why don't you let us help you out of those."

Samantha turned and helped Eric take off his t-shirt. I undid his zipper and pulled his pants and underwear down, which he stepped out of.

Eric's dick was super hard and stood straight out from his body. It was larger than most, and I was really looking forward to having it stuffed in my wet pussy.

"Have you ever sucked on Eric's dick?" I asked Samantha as I pushed Eric down on the couch.

"I love doing that!" she said, kneeling and getting the idea.

"How about a double blow job, Eric?" I said, getting on my knees as well.

"Fuck!" Eric said, holding his dick up and stroking it.

"How does it feel, Samantha, knowing another woman is about to put your husband's cock into her mouth and suck on it?"

"Fucking amazing!" Samantha said, taking hold of Eric's dick and offering it to me.

I eagerly licked up and down its length, and then took the mushroom-shaped head of Eric's cock into my mouth, sucking on it and making a popping sound as I pulled off of it.

Samantha looked on wide-eyed. I offered it to her and she took it in her mouth, going down on it as far as she could.

"Oh fuck!" Eric said, watching us from above.

We took turns licking and sucking on Eric's dick. We French-kissed across the head and I took it in my hand and stroked up and down. Eric was getting majorly hard.

"I think it's time we went to my bedroom," I said finally. I knew Eric wasn't going to take much more of this, and I didn't want him to cum, not yet.

We stood and shared a three-way kiss. Eric squeezed one of my ass cheeks.

We walked down the hallway and into my candle-lit bedroom, complete with large king-sized bed, stone shower, and jetted hot tub.

As we stood before my bed, I knelt in front of Samantha and gently removed her soaked panties. Her blonde bush was light-colored and wispy, like my auburn bush. I kissed her mound and ran my fingers through her hair. Samantha held her hand to the back of my head.

"I'm going to lick your wife's slit now, okay Eric?" I said.

Eric was sitting on the bed, stroking his dick. "Of course!"

"Samantha?"

"Please, Donna. I'm really turned on!"

I used my tongue to lick Samantha's pussy from bottom to top.

"Oh shit!" she said and her legs nearly crumbled beneath her. "Oh shit that's good!"

Her pussy tasted tangy and was dripping with moisture. I even got my tongue on her clit and licked it gently. It also smelled great!

"Are you ready to be eaten by a woman?" I asked, standing and holding Samantha's waist.

"I want it so bad!" Samantha said.

I got her to lay on her back on my bed. I came up between her legs and we made out. I began kissing and licking her nipples as I moved lower.

"Come and let Samantha suck on your dick," I said to Eric, who got up and moved to the head of the bed, offering his hard dick to his wife's mouth.

I could hear the slurping sounds Samantha was making as she sucked Eric's cock. As I moved to Samantha's stomach I could see Eric watching me about to lick his wife's pussy. It was intoxicating to think what I was introducing this couple to.

I put my head between Samantha's legs and kissed her inner thighs. She began moaning softly and her hips rose and fell slowly. When I licked her pussy lips again she shuddered.

"Oh, oh, ah, oh," she began cooing, her mouth off Eric's dick and her hand stroking it.

"I'm going to make your wife cum, Eric. I want you to watch!"

I inserted a finger into Samantha's pussy and her hips rose in response. I then started finger fucking her while sucking on her clit. Soon she was moving up and down rapidly.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! FUUUUUCK!" she cried out.

Her legs started trembling and her back arched up as she came in my mouth. I felt juices practically shoot out of her pussy. I lapped up every drop I could.

As she came down from the orgasm, Samantha pulled me up for a deep kiss.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" she said, breaking off but holding my face in her hands. "I've never felt anything like that!"

"Let's get Eric more involved, shall we?" I said. "Why don't you eat my pussy while your wife and I make out?"

I switched places with Samantha, laying on my back. Eric moved around as I got rid of my wet panties. Once between my legs, he wasted no time putting his tongue and mouth on my pussy.

"That's right, Eric. You've done this before. Oh fuck, lick my pussy, Eric!"

Eric put two fingers in my vagina and began using them to stimulate my "G" spot.

"What's it look like to have your husband eat out another woman?" I asked Samantha.

She looked down between my legs and stroked Eric's hair. "It looks incredible!"

"Why don't you sit on my face so I can lick your pussy again?" I said.

Samantha moved up and straddled my head. Her pussy was still so wet that juice dripped onto my face.

"Time to fuck me, Eric," I said, looking down at him.

Eric got up on his knees and I knew Samantha was watching as he was about to fuck another woman for the first time. I wanted Samantha to feel pleasure as her husband gave pleasure to me.

"Stick your cock in my pussy!" I said, grasping his dick and aiming it for my opening.

As he pushed his dick into me I felt just how large it was. My pussy stretched and brought incredible feelings of pleasure. He pulled out a bit and pushed back in all the way to the base of his cock.

As Eric began fucking me, Samantha lowered herself onto my mouth. She and Eric kissed and made out above me. I could tell Samantha was getting close to a second orgasm because she began fucking my mouth, moving her pussy back and forth across my outstretched tongue.

I was really enjoying Eric's dick, but I wanted to watch Samanth's reaction while he gave me an orgasm.

I came off her pussy and Eric pulled out of me.

"Fuck me from behind like you do your wife," I said to Eric.

He moved behind me and put his large dick back in. Being fucked from behind is a different experience. The head of Eric's dick touched a different part of my pussy. It was an awesome feeling!

"Come here and kiss me!" I said to Samantha.

"Oh fuck!" I said. "Oh!, Ah!, Oh!" I cried as Samantha kissed my lips and put her hand on my back while she watching her husband fuck me.

Realizing I was only the second woman he'd ever fucked turned me on so much that I came really quickly.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" I called out.

I stuck my ass up higher and Eric moved faster and faster while I came all over his dick.

"Thanks for making me cum, Eric!" I said, after he pulled out.

"Now fuck your wife while she eats me out!" I said, turning on my back and moving up to the head of the bed.

I opened my legs and Samantha moved up between them. She was tentative at first, licking her first pussy.

"That's right," I said. "Ooh, yeah. Lick up and down. Mmm. Now suck my clit. Fuck!"

Eric moved up and I watched his dick go into Samatha's pussy.

She was getting really turned on and started moaning. The vibrations from her mouth got me really going again too.

I knew this was her favorite position. Pretty soon she came off of my pussy and cried out, "Fuck, Eric. I'm cumming. Fuck!"

Eric couldn't last any longer and started grunting and pushing his cock deep into Samantha's pussy. I reached down and rubbed my clit quickly and it put me over the top into another orgasm.

Afterwards, we lay there on my bed, Samantha on one side of me, and Eric on the other. We took turns kissing each other as we cuddled and caressed for a while.

12