Donna Gives Couple First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've now had your first threesome!" I said. "How was it?"

"I loved it!" Samantha said.

"Oh, me too. Big time!" Eric said as he stroked my breasts, making my nipples hard again.

"I have an idea," I said. "Let's take a shower together!"

"Ooo!" Samantha said, sitting up.

We got up and held hands as we went into my large bathroom. I started the rainfall shower head and got the water to the right temperature.

This shower is very special. Not only does it have the center head, but has side heads to pinpoint warm water wherever a person wants. It also has warmed benches for sitting, or fucking.

We got in and started soaping each other up. I got in between Samantha and Eric and let them apply the cool liquid soap all over my body, paying special attention to my boobs. I stroked Eric's cock and Samantha ended up eating me out.

I bent over and put my hands on the bench.

"Come fuck me, Eric," I said.

Samantha helped Eric stick his cock into my pussy. They kissed while Eric and I fucked.

"Stick your finger in my asshole!" I said and felt Eric's finger pushing against my tight opening.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck! Yeah!" I said, bucking back on his finger and cock and coming right there.

Samantha sat on the bench and Eric and I took turns shooting warm pulses of water onto her pussy. She squirmed with delight.

Then I had Samantha sit facing me and ride Eric's dick while she and I made out.

We ended up getting dried off and making it back to my bed.

"Is it all right if Eric cums inside me?" I asked Samantha as we knelt together on my bed.

"Absolutely!" she said.

"My pussy is wet again for your cock, Eric," I said, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "I want you to lay on top of me and cum inside me!"

I laid down and spread my legs wide apart, revealing my swollen pussy lips.

Eric moved up between my legs and got on top. I moved my hand to grasp his hard dick and helped guide him inside me.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I said as he got all the way in.

Eric began fucking me in earnest, his cock sliding in and out with ease. Samantha kneaded his ass cheeks and helped him push in and out of my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and matched his rhythm.

"Oh fuck, Donna. I'm going to cum!" Eric cried.

"Oh yes! You're going to make me cum too!" I cried out.

I felt Eric's dick spasm and I knew he was pumping his cum in my pussy. That's all it took and I went over the edge.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUUUUCK!" I cried, holding his shoulders as he jerked and jerked his dick deep inside me.

When Eric finally stopped cumming, I kissed him deeply. "That was amazing. Thank you!"

"Oh the pleasure was all mine!" he said, rolling off.

"Let me clean you up," I said, taking his dick in my mouth and licking off the white liquid cum that dribbled from his cock head. "Want to do the same for me?" I asked Samantha.

"Oh my!" she said. "I've never... well sure!"

Samantha got between my legs and licked all the cum and my pussy juices off of me. She sat up and wiped the sides of her mouth.

"I guess I never knew how good that'd taste!" she said.

After we dressed, and I gave Samantha an extra pair of panties from my stash, we returned to the living room. The couple sat on the couch and I sat on the easy chair next to it.

I poured fresh wine that Julie had set out. Yes, she was actually in the house while we were having our threesome, but totally out of sight.

"So how do you two feel after our experience?" I asked after taking a sip of the delicious merlot.

"I'll admit I was a bit nervous," Samantha said. "But once we got in the car, my nerves just drained away. Bottom line? It was fucking amazing!"

"You are such a good teacher," Eric said, putting his hand on my knee.

"It helps to have such wonderful students who are open to new things!" I said.

"I know we're ready now to invite our friend over," Samantha said. "But, I was wondering..."

"Wondering?" I asked.

"Do you ever take repeat customers?"

I laughed. "Of course!" I said. "I'm always open to that!"

With that I opened my legs and hiked up my dress to reveal already wet panties.

"It seems I can't wait!" I said.

We all laughed and finished our wine, but not our relationship.

12