All Comments on 'Donna Next Door'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Nice Story

Glad you put it in the Mature category. If it were in Loving Wives, you get slaughtered by the Morality Police, who can't understand stories like this one. Wanted to rate it 5 stars but had to back off to four because of several run-on sentences requiring re-reading for comprehension.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Great story

"Ah, a woman, with pubic hair, not a cunt that looks like a ten year old...."

Amen, brother. Shaved pussy has always smacked of pedophilia to me.

I think I would have taken her to Wintzell's in downtown Mobile, it's not that far once you're already at the battleship, though there are places on the causeway that are pretty good. Only problem with Wintzell's is I can never get out of there for less than about $80 after eating all those oysters.

ArediaArediaover 5 years ago

I always enjoy your stories. Thank-you for another gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Well written! I love the time you takento build the story. Excellence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hello Baby...

Chantilly Lace.....the Big Bopper not Fats Domino...…...just saying!!

FreewheelFreewheelover 5 years ago
Well written

This is a very well written story, great job of editing, and the story just flowed leaving the readers wanting more. Thank you and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story, but.....

A brilliant read, older guys still have it lol.

The only thing is, Glasgowian ??? Everyone knows it's Glaswegian my friend !

I can empathise with the story a little, during a long and mostly sexless marraige I found a woman several years my junior who filled all my sexual desires. It lasted about five years before we had to call it a day. Best sex ever.

Keep up the good work 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nine mile road...

Awesome memories of the Memorial Day Car Show there at the Shriners Temple on Nine Mile Road. Great story!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Give us old guys a chance!

Lovely little torrid story. I'm not sure why he broke up with Donna. With her husband divorced, it would have been clear for them. But the conclusion was ok too!

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Re legsfeettoes comment

I have to second that. I have done several stories over on that page, and they are an unremittingly self righteous bunch over there. I cannot understand why someone would go to a page about cheating wives, then complain that there are people committing adultery. What did they really expect to find?? That's like going to Burger King and complaining that they serve hamburgers. I also wonder if any of the scolds over there realize it's fiction.

Just a thought: I don't think I've ever seen anyone wear hose down on the Gulf Coast. It's just too hot and humid(and casual) most of the time.

A most enjoyable story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lonely Fuckbuddies?

Good story, a bit amazing to get two lovely but lonely wives in a row! Do those women have real pasts? What gave them joy before he got to know them, or sorrow? How was mistress number two, Nami's childhood? Being mixed race often results in being relatively cut off from one of the cultures, and sometimes with seriously unpleasant bullying at school. Without abandoning the man as narrator, he could be made more interesting himself if he gave them more life and personality. It is a pretty bleak set of characters you have here, but I am not sure that was intended.

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the great story!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

AS an older reader with no sex for the last 8 years of a dying marriage I can relate. Love that your women are all natural including pubic hair. Very enjoyable to read and a nice balance of sex and life after all the two belong together.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Innis is the gold-standard for the 70+ crowd!!

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 1 year ago
Easy 5 stars

As an older male who is now single for the 1st time since i left my childhood home , i found this story to be just about as perfect as it could be .

Not everyone is into outrageous sized tits and cocks , also there are times and places for cussing words to be used both in conversation and in telling of stories .

The story build up was very good , the fact he found two lonely neglected housewives is a bonus at most , but pure luck is more like it .

I have yet to find one lady never mind two who would be willing to enter into such a relationship , but i'm still hoping and looking lol ,

Thankyou for the time you give to the enjoyment of your readers

auhunter04auhunter0410 months ago

If you don't do your homework someone else will.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB9 months ago

What’s a “Glasgowian” is it what an American calls a Glaswegian?

Wxyz618Wxyz618about 2 months ago

Great story. As an over 70 guy, I agree that sex may not be as frequent but is a lot more satisfying. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous