Donna Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,952 Followers

I put my hands on her hips and took over, slamming up into her juicy slit as fast as I could. She was shaking again, I could feel the pussy juice running down my cock as she went over the cliff once more. I slowed down and she asked me to do it from behind. We changed positions and I sunk my cock all the way to my balls with one long easy stroke. She groaned softly.

"Deep Innis, deep. I'm used to you now, hard and fast stud, make me scream again."

I grabbed her hips and began a regimen of hard rapid strokes into that steaming cunt as her ass slammed back against me with equal vigor. I pushed gently on the small of her back and as I penetrated deeper she moaned loudly, "oh God yes".

Her face was in the pillow whimpering, moaning, longing for release. Her back arched and her hips began to convulse rapidly. That took me over the edge, I grabbed her hips and slammed into her one last time. Holding her ass tight to my body I unloaded my pent up semen into her pussy. She wiggled and giggled and threw her body around eventually pulling her body off and flopping on the bed.

"Oh God, I can't take it, I can't take any more."

I got a towel quickly and slid it under her, she was leaking cum like a faucet. She put a finger in it and sucked her fingers. "I like the taste of us, you should try some."

I went between her legs and licked. It was okay, but it sure as hell wasn't my cup of tea. I told her she was welcome to taste all she wanted, but it wasn't something I found erotic. She smiled, shoved two fingers into her pussy and then sucked on them. By the time she'd done that a half dozen times my cock was standing straight once more.

"Mmm,hmm, I knew I could get another fuck out of you. Bury it in my pussy Innis, give me another load."

She laid back and I crawled into that lovely saddle of lust fucking slow and methodically. No fast hammering or rapid bursts, just slow stroking and lots of romance. Kissing, sucking the others neck, nibbling on tits if I bent down. At one point we were watching as our bodies connected, my meatpole sliding in and out as she pushed up and then withdrew. She told me it was one of the sexiest things she'd ever seen. We climaxed together, talking, telling the other exactly what to do to ensure we got off at the same time.

We woke to the phone ringing. It was Marti wondering how she was doing, had she seen much of me lately? He'd be home in three or four days. I love you, bye.

She'd told him she was doing very well, was happy and content. Yes, she'd seen Innis, he brought eggs over in the afternoon. Okay, see you when you get home. Be sure to call on your way home.

I had the shower running and the water was up to temp as we stepped in. Washing each other we took care to caress and fondle, not simply wash and take the other for granted. Standing behind her I washed and caressed her breasts repeatedly. She told me enough already. I spun her around.

"This is one of the things I didn't do enough of with Anika, if I could do it again I'd caress her over and over, because now that she's gone I can't."

Donna turned around grabbing my hands placing them on her breasts. I spent extra time washing her most intimate parts, she did the same with me. As I washed between her ass cheeks she pushed back a little as my hand went over her anus.

"I like that. I wouldn't mind your dick in there if you like anal."

"Like it? Baby, now that I know, you'll do well to keep my cock out of your ass."

"It's not going to be every day, or even every week, I like it sometimes, but I need to be in the mood. I'll let you know when I need a good buttfuck."

It was after 9 by the time I'd dressed, with both of us hungry Donna scrambled some eggs, that along with toast hit the spot. I walked in the dark through our back yards, sleeping like a log once I was in bed. Next morning I stood at the window when I saw the garage door opening. She stood in her black nightie, a big smile on her face, lifting it to show me she had no panties on as she turned to go inside. The next two days were hi's, waves, and hello's across the yard. On Thursday she texted me with a message.

Six o'clock. Marti home tomorrow, I need my pussy filled with cum tonight and I wanna do anal.

I could hardly believe my good fortune. We were treating each other like fuck toys, but neither of us were complaining. When I arrived she was in her terry cloth robe, only this time there was nothing under it except a butt plug with a little tail. Anal was a regular part of our sex lives before Anika became ill. She didn't like vaginal sex during her cycle but loved it in the ass during that time. Seeing Donna with a butt plug was certainly nothing new to me, bending Donna over the kitchen table I asked if she needed to be lubed inside and dropped my pants.

She thought a little more lube inside would be good, she'd given herself an enema and was ready to go. I plopped some on my finger and sank it into her hiny hole all the way to my hand. She wiggled and pushed back as I moved it in and out, moving the lube all around. With my cock well lubed I placed the head against her rosebud and pushed. Her head went back as she pushed against me, my dick popping through, she didn't stop but continued to push. Before I knew it my hairy groin was against her soft delicate ass cheeks.

Donna sighed, "Just the right amount of cock for a buttfuck. Give me your balls Innis."

There were no niceties tonight, it was flat out fucking, tearing her ass apart, if I'm allowed to use that phrase. Me jamming into her, she meeting my thrust with one of her own. When we came we were both groaning and making lots of noise, saying things like, oh fuck, so good, I came so hard it hurt. My dick softened and came out of her with a POP sound, cum was dripping from her and from me. We scooted into the half bath off the kitchen and caught most of it. As I stood there she took a washcloth and washed my dick three or four times. Soaping heavily each time.

"That things been in my ass, its going in my pussy next and it needs to be clean. I cleaned my ass for you, now I'm cleaning your dick for me. Any questions?"

Smiling I shook my head no. She led me into her bedroom and told me to lay down. As I did she pulled my limp dick into her mouth, within a minute she had it standing at attention. Letting me slip from her mouth she leaned close to my face and spoke seductively,

"Good boy, now get behind me and fuck mama hard, if you're able to do it standing I love it that way."

I lowered myself until my cock was pressing against her pussy, which was already wet and waiting to be fucked without mercy. I slid in about half way and withdrew, sinking more with each stroke. When I was balls deep she told me to give it to her. She wanted her pussy full of cum as she slept tonight. I knew she was past her change of life, so it must be something she liked to do. I pushed down on her lower back and proceeded to pound her pussy with every ounce of energy I had left.

I was going like a jackhammer when I felt that telltale stiffening of her body. Not wanting her to pull off like last time I grabbed her hips and held them firm. She screamed as it hit, hips undulating, pushing into me one second, trying to pull away the next. I continued to chug along like a locomotive, I could feel that tingle in my balls as my dick began to throb. She felt it as well.

"Oh, you're gonna cum. Now Innis, now baby, plant it deep in my cunt. I need that sperm. I need ...

'oh my God, here it comes. I feel your dick shooting, fill me up with cum, give me your cock cream."

I erupted inside her with a vengeance, exploding into her vagina, coating her insides, marking my territory. My legs were weak as I lowered myself. She turned and held me to her chest. I was out of breath, sweating profusely.

"Are you okay?" I nodded yes. "You are quite the fuck at 64. I'd thought about telling my closest girlfriend I was getting fucked, but she'd figure it out and want some. Which aint gonna happen. This cock is mine and mine alone."

"What about this pussy. Who does it belong to?"

"Technically it's married to Marti, but he never touches it, nor will he ever again. This pussy is yours Innis, you've marked it with your cum and now you own it. It's yours anytime you'd like if Marti isn't around. I won't cuck him. I don't have a problem cheating with you, but I won't purposely humiliate him."

I made my way home through the darkness once again. Marti came home the next day, a cooler full of fish. Bringing some over to me he thanked me again for taking care of his wife while he was away. I told him it was the neighborly thing to do and to think nothing of it. I was willing to look after her anytime he wanted. A week later he was out the door headed to Georgia and his hunting cabin. Donna and I decided to take a trip to Tampa and spend three days at a resort, with nothing to do but enjoy the food and fuck.

In true Donna fashion she decided to spice it up, taking me shopping with her she bought two mini- skirts, three thongs and two more than usual revealing tops. Winking at me she said let's give these beach bums a show and let them eat their hearts out knowing it was me who was going to be in that pussy. Taking my face in her hands she looked me in the ye.

"I may flirt with these bozo's but you're the only one who gets to touch, okay? And if I'm being the fool, I expect you to step in. I am your girl, aren't I?"

"You are my girl, but I don't like the idea of them putting their hands on you. If you wanna swing your ass around and let your tits bounce at times I have no problem ... as long as you're with me. If you want to play patty cake with others, forget it. We're either with each other, or we're not. What's it going to be?"

"We're together, sorry, I got carried away. All I was thinking about was making younger guys desire me, I was forgetting you're the one who takes care of me. We'll make them drool and wish it was them I was rubbing my pussy against, but they won't be dancing with or touching me. Okay?"

"Okay, lets show them what older lovers can do on the dance floor. If you think I'm being possessive, you're right, I am. But I'm focusing on the fact that you said you were mine. If that's changed let me know."

"No, it hasn't changed. I'm still yours whenever you want me. Now, what would you like me to wear. I want to make them jealous they aren't you."

"Wear that red pleated mid-thigh skirt, the red floral pattern thigh highs, the sheer red bra and that new white satin blouse. The one you can almost see through. Let's give them something to talk about."

The resort had an attached restaurant and dance hall. At dinner the waiter nearly stepped on his tongue slobbering all over Donna. The more he flirted and tried to get her attention the closer she moved toward me until she was tight against my side. Making sure he could see her rubbing those lovely orbs into my body she would tease and egg him on.

I snickered, "You've really got this slut thing down pat. I'm impressed."

"Shoulda seen me in college. Wait until we get on the dance floor, especially slow dances, you'll see slut with a capitol S. You better be prepared to dry fuck me without blowing your load, because I'll expect it to be dumped in my pussy later in the room."

What the hell have you gotten yourself into Innis? She may be 58 but she dresses and acts like she's 30. After the meal we sat in the bar awhile as the band set up. There were plenty of guys already trying to hit on her. She politely rebuffed every one of them. There we even guys trying to buy her a drink.

When the band started up they did a set of five fast songs. We rocked, we rolled, we twisted and shouted, we jitterbugged and had a great time. All the while that skirt was swishing and swaying, a time or two while we jitterbugged I know it flew high enough that her bare ass cold be seen. Guys kept trying to cut in, I didn't have to do a thing, she kept telling them no. A newlywed couple requested the chicken dance. The band played it and the floor was packed. As we did the part where you squat down Donna kept her legs together, but I could see guys at tables bending over trying to see under her skirt.

The very next song was a slow one. She melted into my arms, hands around my neck, on tip toes pushed into me so tight you couldn't have squeezed a fart between us. She moved a little to the left and straddled my thigh. It wasn't just a rub up against my leg thing, she had her leg between mine as she ground her cunt into me.

"How you doin stud? Do you like this? Think those boys staring at us hate you right now?"

"You're a sweet little teasing bitch."

"Mmmm, you say the sweetest things to a girl. Talk like that will definitely get you into my panties, what little bit of panties I have on. Now grind against me with your dick."

The band did three slow ones in a row, during all three guys were wanting to cut in. She told them all no thanks, she was with her man and didn't need any boys tonight. Some just walked away, others were pissed. We didn't really give a shit. We remained through the second set, fast, slow, by the end of the second set we were ready to go. We'd accomplished what we set out to do, show the younger set they didn't have all the fun.

As we made our way across the lobby Donna had her hand under my sport coat on my ass. My hand in turn was on her ass cheek as she swished and swayed those hips, her skirt providing a glimpse of leg and stockings. On the elevator she wrapped her arms around my neck and hooked a leg behind mine as we kissed passionately. As the door opened we were still in the embrace when we heard an old lady 'hurumph'. I looked at her, winked, patted Donna's ass and led my vixen down the hall.

There was a phone call, and later a knock on our door. Both times there had been complaints we were making too much noise, too much moaning and groaning. We had to be there one more night, we decided to tone it down a bit. Next morning as we were leaving our room for breakfast out walked the newlyweds from the room next to ours. The girl looked at us and said,

"Geez, we thought we were loud, but you two take the cake."

As they walked away Donna fell into my chest laughing so hard she could barely catch her breath. We received several looks and a few stares at breakfast, we never did figure out if it was because of the dance floor or our activities afterward. We spent that day on a tour boat where we raised more eyebrows. Our affection was on display and we didn't care who saw it. We weren't lewd or crass, but if we wanted to kiss or pat the others butt we did.

Marti hadn't checked in with Donna for a few days, as we headed out of town Sunday her phone rang. Yup, all was well. Nope, no problems, Yes Innis was taking care of her. I damn near choked on my coffee as she giggled softly. She'd see him in three or four days. Yup, love you too.

Arriving home she made an unusual request.

"Stay with me tonight. I don't want to be alone, especially after spending three nights in a row in bed with you. You can have all the pussy you want, I'll blow you if that's what you'd like. Please, just stay with me."

"You don't need to bribe me, if you want me to stay I will. I need to go home, get the mail, check email and make sure the house is okay. I think I forgot to take out the trash before we left."

"The back door will be open, I'll be in bed. My sister can bring Lucy home tomorrow."

It was as I thought, I smelled it the minute I opened the door. That dank overbearing smell of rotting garbage. I took it to the bin and opened the house, I didn't care if it got chilly, that smell needed to go. Her house was dark as I entered making my way down the hall and into her bedroom. As I disrobed, I heard her pull back the covers, into the darkness she whispered, "no clothes."

As I slid into bed she was against me with her warm sumptuous body. Those soft tits pressed against me and her pussy was tight against my thigh with her leg over me. She turned as I kissed her, offering her mouth willingly, our lips melting into the others, our Frenching was soft and sensual, neither trying to be in control. She rolled slightly pulling me with her until I was laying firmly between her hips as they cradled my pelvis, her groin pushing up into mine.

I raised up as she reached between us guiding my cock to her hungry playground. A feeling of euphoria poured over my body as the head slipped in her wet tunnel. I didn't think I could ever get tired of feeling her cunt surround my dick as it massaged me sliding deeper and deeper within. Her hands were on my ass pulling me in as she drew her legs alongside her torso, pussy wide open, begging to be pummeled.

I ground it out slowly, pushing in and out a bit deeper with each stroke until finally our pelvis touched. Her legs were wide and through the moonlight of the window I saw her smile. She pulled me down to kiss me, as I raised up, she pulled my ear near her mouth.

"Take me now. Fuck me good daddy. Make mama scream, no one will hear us."

I sawed in and out slowly with determination, she was raising her hips with every down stroke. Her legs wrapped around my ass and she whispered. "now, fuck her hard."

I shifted gears and gave her everything I had. She shook and quaked as she came, I grunted like a buck in rut as I filled her pussy with a massive load of cum. We lay sated for some time before cleaning up and settling into each other's arms to sleep. Marti texted Wednesday morning while Donna was at work telling her he'd be home about 8 that night. Donna told me to be at her house by six. As I entered, she was in her robe with nothing beneath. Leading me down the hall she told me she wanted a big load of sperm in her pussy.

I dutifully obliged. Oddly enough she didn't want to clean up, she slipped on a pair of white cotton panties as I looked at her confused.

"I found out today, the reason Marti never wants to screw me, is because he's screwing his hunting partners daughter. In fact, they both are, Marti and her dad. Fucked up wouldn't you say?"

"What will you do about it?"

"Not a damn thing, I'll keep on spending his money and bank mine. As long as he doesn't try touching me I don't care what that fucker does. He's never here anyway, besides I've got you to take care of me. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. My pussy is full of your cum, I'll smirk as we sit in the TV room knowing I'm full of your semec, and the son of a bitch won't have a clue."

We carried on like that for another three years. That is until his hunting buddies daughter got knocked up and didn't know which was the father, so she blamed both. She was over 21 and was a consenting adult so no charges were brought, but the scandal was enough to drive Donna to divorce and then move away.

It really worked out alright though. My siblings were asking why I never came home anymore. One had already died, I decided to make it a point to visit at least twice a year. We still jointly owned the cabin on Crystal Lake, I could stay there when I was back in Wisconsin, I had adapted to the warmer weather and didn't miss the ice and snow a bit.

Immediately following her departure Marti sold to a mixed race couple in their late 40's, early 50's, kids all married and living elsewhere, they seemed to have plenty of money. Her mom was Japanese and had married a Navy guy, Nami had married a Navy guy who had retired from the Navy three years ago. He owned a charter sailing service that booked one, or two week trips to the Florida Keys and southern tip of Florida, she was a bored lonely housewife.

The only time I saw Donna after moving away was when she stopped to say hi following her mom's funeral. We had a long talk and shared memories. We both agreed the years we were together were so much more than two people in bed, they were years we would always cherish.

R410a
R410a
2,952 Followers