Donna Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where are you taking me for dinner? There's supposed to be a good steak house in the downtown section, let's see if we can find it, I'm famished."

After googling steak joints in Mobile she found the name she remembered, punched the address into her phone and called for a reservation. Table for two, no problem. We were hungry for beef, I chose the queen cut prime rib while she chose the petite cut. Nice ambiance, excellent food and service, it was early enough in the day that there was no rush to vacate our table. We talked, laughed, and cajoled one another, simply enjoying our time together.

It was just after 5 when we walked out, it would be another hour and a half before we got home, Nami was asleep before we left the city limits. I had my hand on the console as I drove, she woke momentarily, took my hand and went back to sleep. As we exited onto Nine Mile Rd she woke, wondering where we were, I told her a few miles from home, at which she frowned.

"I don't want to go home yet, it's dark and lonesome. Kind of late to go dancing isn't it? What am I thinking, my legs are like rubber after climbing through that ship all day."

"You could come over to my house if you want, we could watch something on NetFlix or Amazon Prime. I just started watching a series on Flix called Foyles War, it's pretty good, about a detective in England during the second world war. No T&A or swearing."

"I know, don't you just get tired of hearing them drop the F bomb every other sentence? People in real life don't talk that way all the time. And how about the interracial. Why is it always a black man and a white woman, how come it's never a white guy and a black woman? Okay, drop me at my house so I can change, I'll be back over in about fifteen minutes, I really gotta pee."

"I can pop some corn, I have Dr.Pepper or beer, either of those alright?" She nodded yes as she went inside.

I changed into sweats and began popping corn, she walked in the kitchen door wearing jammies, nothing sexy or exotic, plain flannel jammies. I could see her tits jiggle as she walked so I knew there was no bra, I wondered if she was commando as well. She wanted to sit with me on the loveseat and we'd share the popcorn bowl. I told her I'd get one for her, she didn't want that, she wanted to sit next to me and share. Being as short as she is she burrowed tight into my side snuggled up and warm. With the popcorn gone she laid her hand on my leg just above the knee, not moving or rubbing, just sitting there.

By the time the episode was done she was sound asleep, I slipped out from under and lay her down with a blanket covering her. Just after midnight I was startled when I felt the bed move, Nami was scooting under the covers and had snuggled into my side. She put my arm over her head then around her shoulders as she lay her head on my chest, rubbing her hands across my chest. She said one more thing before going back to sleep.

"I like your hairy chest."

Ya, well baby, I hope you like my hairy beard tickling your thighs as I eat you because that's where we're headed. As we woke she was up against me, her little body was pressed in tight, her leg over my hip, her arm across my chest. I got up to pee thinking she was still asleep, as I walked into the bedroom she lifted the covers with that sexy twinkle in her eyes. As I pulled her into me she slid up and kissed me tenderly, I felt her tongue swipe across my lips, opening mine for a soft French kiss.

"You know Innis, I don't think I remembered to put panties on when I changed, you should probably check."

I smiled as my hand slid inside the front of her pajama's and came in contact with her soft furry love nest. As is typical of so many Oriental girls the pattern was almost entirely straight above her pussy with little to nothing on the sides, long soft hairs graced my finger tips. I slowly worked her pajama bottoms down then concentrated on the top, with it opened and off I was treated to a pair of taught pointed little breasts longing to be sucked and played with.

Between sucking the nipples and playing with the tit flesh I was kissing her, rubbing her mons and dipping a finger across the labia every few strokes. As I kissed lower and lower on her belly she put her hands along side my head, when I was almost to the promised land she stopped me telling me I didn't have to do that.

"But I'm a dirty little boy, and dirty little boys love to eat pussy. Lay down now and behave, take it like a woman."

I knew she wasn't used to dirty talk, but she was sure going to hear a lot of it once I begin fucking her on a regular basis. I opened her legs and lowered my face into her almost hairless pussy, swiping my tongue from bottom to top she shuddered when I made contact with the clit. She didn't jump or flinch, only shuddered, whispering to continue.

"Innis it's been such a long time, this feels delicious, make me cum."

I coaxed her nubbin out of hiding place, making love to it with my tongue and lips, slathering circles around it, softly applying pressure to the tip, sucking it between my lips in a caressing manner. Her ass was clenching and unclenching, her hips rolling, her breathing staggered, then began the uh, uh, uh, followed by.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh fuck."

She was bent forth at the waist, I pushed her back down, her hands in my old grey hair, legs tightening around my head, finishing she jabbed her pussy straight into my mouth and shook. Then I felt it, the liquid was pouring from my chin, beard was coated and the sheet soaked.

"Oh my God, Oh my, I've never cum like that before. What the ... did I squirt? Oh my, I've never done that before either. Oh shit, I feel so light headed."

I washed my face and returned to the bed, as I did she sat up and grabbed my underwear pulling them down, my cock springing to life. She leaned forward and put the head in her mouth, sucking lightly, as though she was tasting it. Pulling off she told me she loved sucking cock.

"Lee is no where the size you are, I got pretty good on him, I'm gonna enjoy learning to swallow more with your meat in my mouth."

I let her suck long enough to get me bone hard then pulled her head back.

"You suck wonderfully Nami, and you'll have more cum in your mouth than you think, but not this morning, this morning your sweet little cunt is going to suck my cock. Drain my balls and leave me breathless."

"Oh my yes, come fuck me big boy. Lee doesn't want me anymore, so fuck him. Take me Innis, paint me with your sperm, make my pussy yours, own it baby."

Her legs were spread wide and straight up, as I lowered myself her hand was on my dick pointing me to the promised land. She was wet enough I didn't have to wait, I slipped right into that groove, sliding half way in before she put her hand on my hip.

"You're big Innis, much bigger than Lee, my pussy needs a minute to adjust, then you can have as much of her as you want."

I knew it was time when her hips pressed up into mine, my strokes were shallow at first but increased in depth as she relaxed. Soon her legs were hooked behind mine pulling in with every thrust, combined with a grunt or yip. I'm only six and fat, so she must have a shallow vagina because I was grazing her cervix from time to time. Her hips were pushing into me, she was beginning to breathe heavy, arms tight around my neck, sucking my tongue into her mouth.

Her head went back, her eyes were scrunched tight as she got an almost pained look on her face before yelling AAAHHHHhhhhhh. I continued stroking as she continued humping into me, I could feel the sensation building in my abdomen, that telltale sign you're about to achieve orgasmic bliss and nothing can stop it from erupting. She let out another scream and pushed her pelvis onto my incoming cock as I let out a long loud groan, the cum spurting inside her vagina, hard heavy spurts, as if no dribbles were allowed.

Telling her to wrap her legs and arms tight around me I rolled over so she was on top, much better for her. Her face was laying against my chest, I could feel my heart still pounding, her pussy muscles were still clenching and loosening, sucking my cock dry before allowing it to plop out. We laid like that for at least fifteen minutes before she spoke.

"Thank you Innis, I've never had better sex in my life. Lee was okay, but he's smaller and has never left me worn out like this. Innis, I meant what I said before, my pussy is yours now, you get to have her anytime you like. Never mind Lee, he'll be gone a month at a time now, and he won't be touching your pussy when he does get home. Personally, I think he's screwing other women on the side, he never wants me."

"You won't have a problem being my girl without being my wife?"

"No, I prefer it this way. He has his boat, I have my lover, most of our money is through an inheritance of mine anyway. He can spend what he wants of the money he earns off the excursions, I don't really care, I already have all I'll ever need. Can you reload by this evening? I plan to have a warm creamy dessert after supper and before the next episode of Foyles War."

This has been going on just over four years. Her asshole husband is now taking 90 day and six month excursions, which we don't mind at all. One of the first times he was home after we'd begun making love he finally admitted he's been sleeping with other women, even before he'd started the charter business. She told him her pussy belonged to someone else now and he'd never touch her again. She told me that when she said that he looked toward my house, then uttered.

"That doesn't surprise me, I told him to take care of you."

Three times a week isn't the norm for us anymore, but two times certainly is. So far I've only used the little blue pills a few times, the equipment is still au natural to this point. Early 70's sex isn't as vigorous or as long, but it's still mighty damned good.