Donna The Bar GILF

Story Info
The GILF adventures.
2k words
4.53
17.2k
22
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JL87
JL87
66 Followers

When I was 25 years old I was Three years into being a Deputy Sheriff. I had finally secured a side job that no other Deputies wanted. It was at a rowdy Country Western bar that was known for its many fights and hot women.

During the first year there I got to know the regulars on good level. A lot of the women warned me about a regular there named Donna. Donna was white, about 48 years old with a nice body. And who on the outside presented herself as a fun loving. I was told that she slept with a lot of their husbands or boyfriends at some point. And the men told me she gave the best blow jobs that were legendary.

Donna made it a point to let me know she was interested in me from day One. At closing time Donna was always the last one I had to personally escort out of the bar. A few times her hand brushed across my dick and a few other times she tried to kiss me.

.

On one of my nights off in the Summer I stopped in the bar for a quick drink. Donna just happened to be in there. The bar only had about 15 customers in it at the time.

Donna saw me and immediately sat down next to me. She leaned in next to me and before I knew it; her left hand was rubbing my dick. She told me "Mike, I'm really horney tonight. Can you help me with that? I promise you won't be disappointed."

I looked at Donna and enjoyed the view. She had on a sleeveless white cotton button down shirt that showed some cleavage. And a pair of black tight nylon shorts that went about Four inches below her pussy. Donna looked kinda slutty, but hot at the same time. Donna sure didn't look 48 tonight. She easily could pass for a 30 year old.

My dick dick was hard as Granite now and I needed a piece of ass, so I agreed. Donna got in my Truck she directed me to a grass trail adjacent to a local Lake.

She told me where to go and how to angle my Truck so that nobody would see us.

It was dark, and I didn't realize that Donna had unbuttoned her shirt all the way. Once we were parked, I looked at her and immediately began kissing her and feeling up her 34C's.

Donna told me "I've been wanting to fuck you for a long time. I need a younger man. The guys my age can't keep up with my high sex drive."

I looked at Donna and told her "I want you to suck my dick. Then I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. I'll give you all the dick you can take."

Donna told me to get out of the Truck and come to the other side. As I did this she took her top off completely. And removed her shorts. I couldn't believe it. She was shamelessly standing naked in front of me. Donna was extremely confident in her sexuality. Her body looked good from the light from the full moon.

Donna kissed me for a few minutes. Then In a flash she pulled down my shorts and began sucking my dick next to my truck.

Mike she asked "What is he Seven or Eight? It doesn't matter, it's beautiful."

Donna sucked on the head of my dick. Then licked her way down to my balls. And then stuck a finger in my ass. Making me moan and sending shockwaves through my body. While she did this, her left hand was fingering her pussy. She offered me a taste and I sucked the juices off of her finger. She tasted great. She continued bobbing her head up and down on my cock driving me nuts.

Donna paused for a second and said to me "Mike, If you can recover pretty fast, I want you to cum in my mouth. If not I'll stop."

"I can get hard again for you in a minute Donna." I responded.

Donna had my head spinning. I never received a blow job like this. I thought I was going to cum about Three times, her oral skills were insane. Finally I warned her

"I'm gonna cum."

She kept her mouth in my dick and swallowed. I shot what felt like a gallon of cum into her mouth. Donna took most of it in her mouth. She had some dripping from the sides. She used her hand to wipe of the excess.

Donna looked at me with a big smile and said "I didn't expect all that. But that was fantastic. Guys my age can't shoot like that."

I helped Donna stand up. I pulled her ass into my cock as I kissed her neck and rubbed her hard nipples and her wet pussy. Donna reached behind her and rubbed my cock.

"Mike, You can fuck me anyway you want. Do you have a Condom? I've been sexually active. Just to be safe. I don't have anything that I know of."

I appreciated her honesty. And willingness to share that information with me.

I let go of Donna and got into the glovebox and grabbed a Condom. My dick was hard again. Donna took the Condom and rolled it over my dick.

"Bend over the hood baby. And hold on tight." Donna's pussy was soaking wet, but tight. I pushed my way in and started to slowly fuck her experienced pussy.

Donna yelled "That's it baby-fuck me. Don't stop. Give me that big dick."

As I fucked Donna I asked her "Is this what you wanted? Are you going to let me fuck you again?"

Donna yelled back "Yes. Yes. You can fuck me anytime. Don't stop."

I was now pumping my dick into Donna as hard and as fast as I could. She couldn't get enough. She kept begging me "Harder, harder, harder."

Donna and I were both sweating profusely. Finally, I felt my balls start to boil and told her I was going to cum.

"On my tits Mike. Shoot it on my tits." With one last grunt I pulled out, ripped the condom off and stroked my dick a couple of times. Donna had turned around and kneeled in front of me just in time for me to shoot my load onto her tits.

Donna rubbed my cum all over her tits and joked "It's good for the skin."

I put my shorts back on. But Donna didn't. She directed me to a Trailor park that she and her late husband purchased Ten years ago. It was across the street from where we were at. She had the only Double Wide in the park. She had 16 trailers on it and that was her sole source of income.

Donna invited me in. It was beautiful inside, with a Hot Tub on the covered deck. "Mike, If you have time, would you like to soak with me? I want to get to know you better."

I was off tomorrow so I agreed. While we soaked Donna sat next to me and playfully rubbed my dick. She told me ever since her Husband passed away she's become addicted to sex. But all she really wants is One or Two steady fuck buddies.

Donna also made it very clear that she gets tested for STD's at a local clinic once a month. "Mike, If you want to fuck me bareback, and I'd love that, you'll need to get tested regularly. That's the only way."

Since Donna gave me the best blow job I ever had, I agreed. I informed Donna "I'd prefer to be your only fuck buddy. But if you have Two and he's clean I'm ok with it."

"Mike I love group sex. Having Two men in me at once is something that I've learned to enjoy as I've gotten older. We don't have to jump right into that right away, but eventually we will. But just so you know, I like girls to. And you work with One who I love to play with a lot. She lives next door to me."

"Cindy?" I asked.

"Yes. And I know she wants to fuck and suck you too. Play your cards right and you will get us both real soon. And on a regular basis if you keep me satisfied. And I'm sure you will."

As I drove home I asked myself "What in the fuck am I getting into?" I mean she's hot, very open minded about sex and has no filter. This could be interesting. But she's 20 years older than me.

********

I went the next day to the Clinic Donna recommended and got tested. Within a week I got the results and was clean. I called Donna to give her the good news. I still couldn't belive I was about to become one of her Boy Toys.

I went over to her residence after work. Donna was already naked and in the Hot Tub. I undressed and then saw Cindy coming out of the Bathroom in a very short robe.

Cindy smiled at me and complemented me "Nice dick. And the rest ain't bad either."

Donna heard us and yelled "Mike, She's gonna watch us fuck tonight."

I told Donna "I'd love that."

" Mike, I find it exciting when someone is watching me have sex. You'll learn to like it too."

As Cindy walked towards the Hot Tube; I got to see her naked body finally. She has 34 Double E's, a little bit of cushion on her ass and a angelic looking face encircled by her long black hair. She is definitely doable I thought.

Cindy kissed Donna once she got in the water. My dick got instantly hard watching them. Then Donna started to stroke my cock while our tounges danced inside each others mouths. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight into my cock.

We both looked over at Cindy. She was sitting on the edge of the Hot Tub rubbing her pussy. It was like something out of a porno movie. It was so hot I had to fuck Donna immediately.

Donna quickly realized that this turned me on.

"Come here Cindy and rub my pussy while Mike fucks me. Cindy didn't say a word but came straight to us and started rubbing Donna's pussy as I bent Donna over the edge of the Hot Tub.

As I pistoned in and out of Donna's pussy, I felt Cindy's fingers on each stroke. Cindy bent down and started kissing Donna.

Donna looked back at me and asked "Do you like this Mike?"

"Donna, This is fucking hot. I wish I'd a fucked you sooner."

Donna told Cindy "Switch places with me. I know you've been wanting some of that dick."

Cindy stood up and kissed me full throttle. Her tounge went straight to the back of my throat. I grabbed ahold of both of her tits and squeezed them, and then turned her around. I slid into her hairless pussy in One power stroke.

Cindy let out a loud groan. I grabbed ahold of her massive tits and started pounding her pussy as jets from the Hot Tub pulsated on our legs for about Five minutes. I forgot about Donna until I felt her finger push deep into my asshole. Causing me to cum unannounced into Cindy's pussy.

Cindy looked at Donna and told her "I was enjoying that. I get him first when he recovers."

We all went inside to Donna's bedroom. I wasn't surprised when I saw all the sex toys on Donna's dresser. I took turns fucking Donna and Cindy the rest of the night. Each time seemingly better than the last.

I got to watch them eat each other's pussies. And we talked about fucking together before the weekend.

As Cindy and I were leaving Donna mentioned that she might of found her second Fuck Buddy.

Cindy pulled me aside and kissed me once we got outsude. And asked me what I thought of the night. I told her "It was fantastic."

"Mike, Donna really loves Threesome's. And so do I. Anytime you need a break from her call me. I'll fuck you in a minute."

To be continued......

JL87
JL87
66 Followers