Donna's Debut

Story Info
Gangbang in the props room.
8k words
4.13
54.9k
49
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaMuoiBa
BaMuoiBa
266 Followers

I have been involved with the theatre since I was 14 years old. My first appearance on stage came in school. As the years went by, I took acting classes, was in my high school drama club and in college I took acting classes. I am still involved with community theatre. Somewhere along the line I started designing and building sets and directing shows instead of acting in them.

I met my wife the same year I started acting. Her name was Donna Zachery. My name, incidentally, is Mark Abbot. Donna's family moved into the house next door to my family. Now, next door is a relative term. We did not live in a cookie cutter neighborhood where the houses are right next to each other. Our closest neighbor was about 300 feet away. Our house had five bedrooms and five and a half baths. Both families were, as they say, comfortable.

The two families socialized together and became close. Very close. As a matter of fact I think my father and Donna's mother were so close they were fucking each other. Anyway, after a couple of years it was decided that Donna and I would be married when the time came. That was fine by me. Donna was very attractive.

So over the years she and I developed almost as close a friendship as her mother and my father. Well, actually, we did develop the same closeness they did...only we did it the night of our senior prom. Original? No. But that's the way it happened.

Throughout the years she developed the same affection for the theatre that I had. We were in several high school and college productions together. As a matter of fact, one of our favorite places to fuck was one of Pennsylvania State University's three theatres. Since we lived in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, Penn State seemed the logical choice.

We dated and fucked all through college. We both enjoyed college and we both experimented with other people. And we told each other about them. I knew that Donna enjoyed all things sexual. She loved giving blow jobs and she swallowed. And she loved to fuck. Hard. Easy. Slow. Fast. Deep. Shallow. She loved it all. Even anal. We tried that first on our wedding night and it became a regular part of our sex life. Like Donna, I enjoyed fucking. Still do as a matter of fact.

There was no jealousy when we fucked other people. She even had a couple of sessions with girls who had, for some reason, vowed to forego boys during college. I think they belonged to a kind of LUG (Lesbian Until Graduation) group. Not only was I not jealous of these encounters, but I almost begged her to tell me about them and when she did, they were hot. She described eating pussy and being eaten in a way that would give a hard on to a fucking corpse.

During our senior year at college we settled down. We had sown our wild oats, so to speak and had decided that our parents were correct and that we should be married. On the night I formally proposed, we made a pact that henceforth and forever more we would give ourselves only to each other. That worked out fine for twenty years and then things went to shit.

As you may have gathered, neither Donna nor I ever wanted for anything with, as I have already related, both of our families being 'comfortable'. Her father inherited a substantial sum of money and I never saw him work in his life; unless you call restoring antique autos work. My father, however, worked very hard for what we had. He owned several businesses; automobile parts stores (five of them), car washes (three of those) and fast food restaurants (three of those, as well). They all made money, but the fast food restaurants were incredible money machines.

They had both gotten their considerable fortunes different ways but they both had one thing in common. They never took anybody's word for anything. No handshake deals. Ever. Virtually everything they did involved somebody's signature. When I was 16, my parents gave me a car. Well, actually, they loaned it to me. In order to drive it I had to sign a document saying that the car belonged to my parents and they could reclaim it for any of the number of reasons listed on the form I had to sign. The last reason on the list was: 'The undersigned' (me) 'agrees that the registered owner (my father) of herein described vehicle maintains the right to deny use of said vehicle at any time the registered owner feels that the undersigned either by action(s) or deed(s) no longer deserves the free and unrestricted use of the vehicle.' I never lost the 'free and unrestricted use of the vehicle'. It was a great deal for me and all I had to do was keep my nose clean. Which I did. I had three vehicles under that contract up until the time I graduated from college. Then my father gave me the one I was using at the time. All three vehicles were Ford Pick Up trucks.

My senior class in high school was going to New York for our Senior Trip. I didn't want to miss the chance to see some real Broadway plays, but I was a bit short of cash so I asked my father for a loan. He gave it to me but only after I signed a contract saying that I would repay the loan by working in one of his businesses (the business and store to be determined by him) for the sum of $10.00 per hour in order to repay the loan. Further it was stated in the contract that the loan payments would come directly out of my check and that 'subject payments would not exceed 50% of the net income for the pay period.'

As I said, both father's (Donna's and mine) insisted on contracts for virtually everything they did and so a pre-nuptial agreement came as no surprise to either of us. The bottom line of the pre-nup said basically that if we divorced for any reason other than adultery we both kept whatever we individually brought into the marriage and divided equally any and all assets acquired and/or accumulated during the course of the marriage. In the event of adultery, the offending party left the marriage with only that property or asset(s) he or she brought in to the marriage. Everything that had been acquired and/or accumulated during the marriage would be kept by the offended party. Sounded fair to both of us and since we had already sown our wild oats and had vowed eternal fidelity to each other we had no problem signing. And so it was written and so it was done.

Fast forward 20 years. Donna's father and mother were still alive with him still restoring old cars and her mother still doing whatever the fuck she wanted to. My parents had both died when the plane they were on plunged 39,000 feet into the Atlantic Ocean on its way to Paris. I was in the process of finalizing the liquidation of their estate. I had worked with my father since graduating from college and had basically taken over the fast food restaurants, of which there were now eight.

Almost two years after we were married, Donna and I had twins. Our sex life was never, and I mean never, less than outstanding. We fucked like we meant it every time. She still gave me blowjobs and she still swallowed. Every time. And there were times when I fucked her mouth just as hard as I fucked both her pussy and her ass. I loved pounding her and she loved to be pounded. I loved eating her pussy and she loved being eaten. With one exception our college sex lives were never discussed. The one exception was that I loved to hear her talk about her lesbian liaisons; and I never had any reason to believe that she had ever been less than completely and totally faithful.

Until that day!

Throughout our married life both of us had continued our love for the theatre. We took many trips to New York to see Broadway shows. Our twins, Samantha (Sammie) and Samuel (Sam) were now 17 ½ years old and knew Times Square almost as well as they knew their own neighborhood. They had taken acting lessons, dance lessons and singing lessons from the time they were three and were both accomplished in the three arts. They had appeared onstage in many of our local productions and in their high school ones as well. Donna and I had both stopped acting but were still active. We had three community theatres in our area and one organization which brought in professional (Equity union members) actors from New York and Chicago to do their shows. The professional group would supplement their cast with non-professional (Non-Equity Member) actors from the three local groups when necessary. All four of us were able to work with the professionals on several different occasions.

As I said, both Donna and I had stopped acting, but were still active. For the last several years I had been directing some of our shows. That was more fun than acting. She was the President of The Board of one of the groups. I was on the board of another. The by-laws of all three groups said that family members were not permitted to sit on their boards at the same time. The group she was president of was my favorite and I spent a lot of time working on sets and taking care of their buildings and grounds.

Over the last several months we had some problems with local kids breaking into our building. They never really caused any damage but they did steal some of our tools. And once they stole our lawn mower. The local police told us frankly that minor crimes like this were rarely investigated unless we knew who was actually committing the crime. They had few resources and could not use them on small stuff.

The board decided to be pro-active and try to assist the police so they bought six motion detection audio and video cameras for installation in and around the building. Donna asked me to install them. I said I would the first chance I got. She said to please let her know as soon as I did it so she could report it to the board.

It was on a Wednesday. My attorney and I had just left the courthouse. My parent's estate was settled and I was a wealthy, er, excuse me, comfortable, healthy and relatively young 43 year old with a loving wife and two fantastic kids. I was on my way home but decided to stop by the theatre and install the cameras. I put two of them outside the theatre itself. One aimed at the front door and the other at the stage door. I also installed one inside looking at the box office. Our workshop was a separate building with only one entrance. I put one aimed at the door. Another was inside aimed at the workshop where our tools were. The last was in the Props room where our stage furniture and props were stored. I tied them all in to the computer in the theatre office. And just in case that computer was stolen I added a link to my laptop since I had taken it with me to the attorney's office. Any movement in or around the theatre or workshop would set off an alert on both the theatre computer and my laptop. Then I went home.

I was going to tell Donna about it that evening, but the news about the final adjudication of my parents' estate took priority and the entire evening was spent talking about a big new house plus one in Vail so we could go skiing...something we had never done. We also discussed a luxury motor home, world travel, donations, new cars, etc, etc, etc.

By bed time we were all exhausted and the theatre cameras were forgotten.

And so it went until Friday, just two days later. It was shortly after seven in the evening and my laptop beeped. I had no idea what it was so I looked and saw the motion detector at the theatre had gone off. I opened the link and found that the camera outside the workshop had been activated. It showed two young men breaking into the building. I was ready to call the police but wanted to get better pictures of their faces for positive identification later and to see if we could actually see them take something out of the building. They looked around for about ten minutes seeming in no hurry.

I could hear their conversation and learned that they had, in fact, been there before and were hoping that this time something of value was there for them to sell. They commented on the fact that all of our tools were engraved so we could identify them so trying to sell them was useless. They went to the refrigerator and helped themselves to a couple of soft drinks. Just then I saw them jump up and look at the door. Then, without a word, they ran into the props room and hid behind a china cabinet someone had donated to us. Then I watched as Donna, my loving wife of 20 years entered. She was being pushed by John Xavier Neal, a member of the theatre board. A sleazy, greasy type who was always cast in our plays as a philandering, no good lowlife. In the theatre we call it type casting.

"Hurry up. I'm ready to fuck."

"So am I." Said my wife. "God, it seems like forever." She took his hand and led him to the props room. He was torn between trying to lift her skirt to get at her ass and unbuttoning his own shirt......all with one hand since she was holding the other.

"A week can seem like forever when you're horny."

"It's okay sweetie." She said. "I'll take care of those horns."

By now they were beside one of the sofas in the props room. It appeared that they had been there before because he went to the cabinet where the sheets and blankets were while she starting taking her clothes off.

"Fuck those." She said. "Get over here."

He hurriedly spread a sheet on the sofa and pushed her on it. By now all but her bra and panties were gone. I watched as sleaze ball literally tore both of them off of her. She was now naked.

"God, I love it when you are rough. Now fuck me. Come on. Fuck me."

He was still dressed so he just dropped his pants and shorts and climbed in the saddle. A single thrust and he was balls deep in the pussy that until three minutes ago I thought was only mine.

"God!!! That's good. Now fuck me. Hard. Harder goddamn it. Harder." And she kissed him hard and deep. I heard her moan as he thrust in and out. Each thrust was a full all the way out and all the way in plunge of his dick and each time he pulled out she dug her ass into the sofa as far as she could. Then when he lunged forward she lifted her ass up to meet him and they both grunted. Over and over I saw the thrusts and I heard the grunts. Then they came. Together. And she screamed. She had always been vocal, but this was primal. I almost jumped out of my skin just from hearing it.

Their two observers heard it as well.

"God damn!" Said one of the young men from behind the china cabinet.

"Oh my God." Said Donna. "What was that?"

"What was what?" Said sleaze ball.

"I heard someone."

"Bull shit. There's nobody here."

"Don't bet on it, pops." Said one of the intruders.

Sleaze ball jumped up. His now soft dick dripping cum on the floor. The boys stepped out.

"Motherfucker! That was some show. How about we get some of that pussy?"

"Fuck you." Said Donna

"Wrong momma. It's us that's gonna fuck you. Right now."

"Go to hell." She said as she started to get dressed.

"Listen bitch. Either we fuck you right now or these pictures go on every telephone pole and every internet site we can find. You listening, bitch?" He said as they both held up their cell phones.

"Oh my God. You wouldn't."

"The fuck we won't. Unless you take both of these dicks and fuck them the same as you did lover boy there."

"John. Do something. Please."

"And just what do you expect me to do?" said John Xavier (Sleaze Ball) Neal.

"That motherfucker ain't stopping no one."

"Fuck no, he ain't. He's so scared right now he's about to piss on his bitch. But hey, maybe she like to be pissed on."

"Now, look, fellas. I really can't afford to be caught up in something like this. My wife would kill me."

"Oh, fuck. If he's married then that means the bitch is too!! Okay bitch. Now I know we gonna fuck you cause you can't afford to be caught either."

"Oh, God. No. Please" Donna said as both boys started taking off their clothes.

But pleading didn't help. The first intruder jerked her skirt away from her and, just like sleaze ball rammed his sizeable cock into her already soaked pussy. It slid in easily. Despite her reluctance to be fucked by these two intruders, Donna sighed as he entered her. It only took a few seconds for her to get in the rhythm of his movements and start fucking him back.

"That's it, momma. Fuck that dick. Fuck that dick, bitch. You like my dick, don't ya momma?"

"Oh, fuck.......oh....oh....uh......fuck me.....oh, God fuck meee!!!"

"I knew this whore was hot. Damn, she like cock."

The first intruder got off of Donna. "Stand up, bitch." She did. Reluctantly.

He laid on the sofa with his dick sticking straight up in the air. Donna looked at it hungrily.

"Sit on this, bitch." Donna almost jumped at the chance to have that cock back in her and pounced on it. After she sat on it and it slid into her, she immediately stated bouncing on it.

"Whoa, slow down, momma. There's plenty of it. Dwayne, stop pumping that dick with your hand and get over here and stick it in her ass. Let her pump it for you."

Dwayne leapt to the sofa and had his dick started in her ass before you could say 'hard on'. Donna gasped as she felt the dick try to enter her ass.

"Fuck." She said. "Put some lube on that motherfucker. Get up here and let me get it wet."

Dwayne moved to her and she took it in her mouth and slobbered all over it.

"Now fuck me."

She was being double penetrated by two strangers. Sleaze ball couldn't stand it anymore so he decided to jump in and be part of it. He rushed over and stuck his dick in her mouth. My wife was now airtight. I had seen it in porn films but never in person. God, I was sick. When I first saw her and sleaze ball enter the building, my first instinct was to call the police. I was afraid for her. But as she started being fucked by sleaze ball, curiosity took over and by the time Dwayne and his buddy joined in the fun I was so sick I didn't care what happened to her. I was absolutely disgusted. She actually relished having two, then three dicks in her at the same time and she fell into it with such ease that I was left to assume that it was not the first time. I sat there pondering what to do next when I looked at the screen just in time to see Dwayne pull out of her ass, move to her head, shove sleaze ball out of the way and stick his slime covered dick in her mouth. She sucked it like a lollipop.

I didn't make it to the bathroom. I threw up in the hallway. I knelt there on my knees looked at my vomit, caught a whiff of it and threw up again. After a few minutes I managed to clean it up. Then I threw up again. This time with my head in the commode. I went back to turn off my computer. I couldn't take any more. I got there just in time to see Dwayne's buddy jack off into her mouth. His load landed on her tongue. She swallowed. I knew she would. She loves to swallow. I threw up a total of five times. Actually, "threw up" doesn't quite describe what I did. After the first three times there was nothing left to come up so I dry heaved the last two times.

I sat and for two hours tried to figure out what to do. My first thought was to kick her ass out of the house. Then I decided to forgive her. After all she had been loyal for 20 years. Or had she? Back to kicking her out. What do I do about the twins? Okay, I'll forgive her. But she sucked Dwayne's shit covered dick and seemed to like it. Kick her out!

An hour later I was still going back and forth about what I was going to do when I heard the door to the garage open and she walked in with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi, sweetie. How was your day?" She said as she came over and tried to kiss me. I don't know if I actually smelled shit on her breath or if I imagined it, but in that instant I made up my mind.

"You have one hour to get your shit...er... stuff and get out of this house."

"What are you talking about?"

"One fucking hour! Don't be here when I get back and I never, NEVER want to see or talk to you again you fucking whore. One fucking hour!!"

BaMuoiBa
BaMuoiBa
266 Followers