Donna's Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sammie, come here."

"What is it?"

He indicated the desk. On it were pictures of the two of them. Lots of pictures. Pictures of their high school graduation. He had to have been there to take them. There were pictures of Sam's wedding and even a couple of Markie in the maternity ward. There were pictures of their college graduation.

"Oh my God. I can't believe it. He was there. Sam, he was there!!!

They stood there amazed. For all of his talk about emotional involvement he had never really separated himself from them. They didn't know whether to cry for joy or cuss the son of a bitch for allowing them to suffer these past five years. They fixed themselves drinks and looked around the rest of the house. There was nothing special there and no signs of a girlfriend. They went outside and walked around. In the back was a garage. Inside they saw three cars. A relatively new Mercedes 550 Sedan. It was the other two cars which brought tears to their eyes. There sat two Mustangs. One silver and one yellow.

"Oh fuck, Sammie. He kept our cars."

"Jesus Christ. They look brand new."

They spent that night in their father's house. The next morning they were in his room. Mark was feeling much better.

"Sam has to leave today. He has to get back."

His speech had improved considerably. "Sam, I'm glad you were able to come. It's good to see both of you. I'm sorry to have been a complete horse's ass. It took a stroke for me to realize it."

"We'll make up for lost time if you let us, won't we Sammie."

"You bet your ass we will. Starting right now." And she leaned over her father and kissed him.

She spent the next three weeks with him. When he was released from the hospital she made sure that he had 24 hour care. She needn't have bothered. There always seemed to be someone from the theatre in the house. The young man she had seen that first day in the hospital was right. This city did love her father.

But she, too, had to leave. Mark was greatly improved and she had responsibilities at home.

The parting at the airport was sad. They both cried. He kept apologizing for having been an asshole all this time; but he vowed to make things better. She stood in line to go through security, but she couldn't keep her eyes off of her father. Finally, she was gone and Mark walked out of the terminal building. He almost made it to his car before turning around and went straight to the ticket counter.

"When does the next plane leave for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania?"